|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the least desirable of all the Cabanatuan work details?
(a) Working on the Farm.
(b) Burying the dead.
(c) Cutting wood.
(d) Working on the airstrip.
2. What river had the Rangers forded before encountering the fields of grass?
(a) Abulog River.
(b) Pulangi River.
(c) Talavera River.
(d) Marikina River.
3. When was the American Plane that flew over Cabanatuan introduced?
(a) In 1940.
(b) In 1941.
(c) In 1943.
(d) In 1944.
4. What was the camp's prime meeting ground named by the prisoners?
(a) Fifth Avenue.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Times Square.
5. What was the name of the club that a woman ran who operated one of Cabanatuan's clandestine enterprises?
(a) Club Manila.
(b) Club Mabini.
(c) Club Tsubaki.
(d) Club Luzon.
6. Who removed the padlock from the front gate of Cabanatuan?
(a) John Spradlin.
(b) Ray Fouts.
(c) Teddy Richardson.
(d) Lesley Palmer.
7. What was Dr. Fisher's religious background?
(a) Roman Catholic.
8. Near what river was Platero situated?
(a) Siniloan River.
(b) Davao River.
(c) Pampanga River.
(d) Jalaur River.
9. What did Tommie Thomas build in his daydreams at Cabanatuan?
(a) A barn.
(b) A skyscraper.
(c) A house.
(d) An apartment building.
10. Where was Ralph Rodriguez from?
(c) New Mexico.
11. What did one of the locals give Prince to eat?
(a) Some fruit.
(b) Some rice.
(c) Vegetables wrapped in banana leaves.
(d) A chicken egg.
12. Where did Dr. Jimmy Fisher obtain his medical education?
(a) University of Michigan.
(b) University of Iowa.
(d) University of Illinois.
13. Who removed a metal fragment from Rounsaville?
14. What food did Robert Brody dream of at Cabanatuan?
(a) Chicken salad.
(b) Fried chicken.
(c) Pork chops.
15. Who was the second Ranger to enter Cabanatuan?
(a) Marcos Keithley.
(b) Leland Provencher.
(c) John Ryan.
(d) Walter Ruig.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality was the priest allowed to enter Cabanatuan camp?
2. Where were women, children, and the elderly of Platero and other barrios sent for safety?
3. What two books did Chaplain Taylor read when thrown into the heat box?
4. What did Colonel Duckworth break when fleeing the camp?
5. What did the Navy men use to sound the half hours of each day at Cabanatuan?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)