|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language did Dr. Fisher speak fluently?
2. Who removed a metal fragment from Rounsaville?
3. How many men were injured when a Japanese soldier fired a knee mortar?
(a) 6 men.
(b) 4 men.
(c) 3 men.
(d) 5 men.
4. How far would the Rangers have to crawl on their stomachs toward the camp?
(a) 1/2 mile.
(b) A mile.
(c) 250 yards.
(d) 500 yards.
5. Where was Dr. Fisher raised?
(b) New Hampshire.
6. What was the nickname for the woman who operated one of Cabanatuan's clandestine enterprises?
(a) Mata Hari.
(b) The Teacher.
(c) Geisha Lady.
(d) High Pockets.
7. What new antimalarial drug were the Rangers taking?
8. What did Colonel Duckworth break when fleeing the camp?
(a) His leg.
(b) Two fingers.
(c) His ankle.
(d) His arm.
9. From where did Alamo Scouts rescue Dutch prisoners of war?
(b) New Guinea.
10. What was the name of a hated guard who watched over prisoners working on the Farm?
(a) Simon Legree.
(b) Air Raid.
(c) Liver Lips.
(d) Web Foot.
11. What name got painted on the American plane that flew over Cabanatuan?
(a) Shady lady.
(b) Sleepy Time Gal.
(c) Moon Happy.
(d) Hard to Get.
12. Which guard on the Farm was demanding, but fair?
(a) Liver Lips.
(b) Big Speedo.
(c) Little Speedo.
(d) Charlie Chaplin.
13. What was Dr. Fisher's religious background?
(d) Roman Catholic.
14. What river had the Rangers forded before encountering the fields of grass?
(a) Marikina River.
(b) Abulog River.
(c) Pulangi River.
(d) Talavera River.
15. What did Ralph Hibbs asks the prisoners to start killing during the last weeks of January 1945?
Short Answer Questions
1. What dormant volcano could be seen to the west as the Rangers crawled toward Cabanatuan?
2. What was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' real name?
3. Where did Prince attend college?
4. What was the name of the club that a woman ran who operated one of Cabanatuan's clandestine enterprises?
5. How many Japanese troops was it estimated that assembled in Cabanatuan City?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)