|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Dr. Fisher raised?
(d) New Hampshire.
2. How far would the Rangers have to crawl on their stomachs toward the camp?
(a) 1/2 mile.
(b) A mile.
(c) 250 yards.
(d) 500 yards.
3. What type of planes crossed and recrossed Cabanatuan on January 19?
(c) Piper Cubs.
4. Which guard on the Farm was demanding, but fair?
(a) Little Speedo.
(b) Charlie Chaplin.
(c) Liver Lips.
(d) Big Speedo.
5. What type of weed were the Rangers stepping through on January 29?
6. How many Japanese troops was it estimated that assembled in Cabanatuan City?
(a) 3,000 troops.
(b) 10,000 troops.
(c) 5,000 troops.
(d) 7,000 troops.
7. Where did Joson and his men set up a roadblock?
(a) Just north of the camp.
(b) Just south of the camp.
(c) East of the camp.
(d) West of the camp.
8. What was the name of the club that a woman ran who operated one of Cabanatuan's clandestine enterprises?
(a) Club Luzon.
(b) Club Mabini.
(c) Club Tsubaki.
(d) Club Manila.
9. How many rounds could an automatic heavy rifle shoot per minute?
(a) 750 rounds.
(b) 450 rounds.
(c) 550 rounds.
(d) 350 rounds.
10. What did Tommie Thomas build in his daydreams at Cabanatuan?
(a) A house.
(b) An apartment building.
(c) A skyscraper.
(d) A barn.
11. Who was the second Ranger to enter Cabanatuan?
(a) Marcos Keithley.
(b) Walter Ruig.
(c) John Ryan.
(d) Leland Provencher.
12. Where was John Murphy from?
(b) New Jersey.
(d) Rhode Island.
13. What type of fighter planes flew over Cabanatuan January 19?
14. What did the Navy men use to sound the half hours of each day at Cabanatuan?
(a) The side of a building.
(b) A rusty metal triangle.
(c) A wooden crate.
(d) An old oil drum.
15. Where did Prince grow up?
(a) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Rangers was seriously injured when a Japanese soldier fired a knee mortar?
2. Where did Dr. Jimmy Fisher obtain his medical education?
3. What did Ralph Hibbs asks the prisoners to start killing during the last weeks of January 1945?
4. Who was killed by friendly fire at Cabanatuan?
5. Where did Bill Nellist grow up?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)