|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the raid had begun did Captain Prince leave Cabanatuan?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 50 minutes.
(c) 20 mintues.
(d) 45 minutes.
2. Where was John Murphy from?
(a) Rhode Island.
(c) New Jersey.
3. How many men were injured when a Japanese soldier fired a knee mortar?
(a) 5 men.
(b) 6 men.
(c) 3 men.
(d) 4 men.
4. Where did Pajota and his men set up a roadblock?
(a) About a mile southeast of the camp.
(b) About a mile northeast of the camp.
(c) About a mile west of the camp.
(d) About a mile east of the camp.
5. What color was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' hair?
6. What was the camp's prime meeting ground named by the prisoners?
(a) Main Street.
(b) Times Square.
(d) Fifth Avenue.
7. What was the most popular class in the prison, "University of the Far East"?
8. From where did Alamo Scouts rescue Dutch prisoners of war?
(c) New Guinea.
9. What type of planes crossed and recrossed Cabanatuan on January 19?
(d) Piper Cubs.
10. When was the American Plane that flew over Cabanatuan introduced?
(a) In 1941.
(b) In 1943.
(c) In 1940.
(d) In 1944.
11. Which guard on the Farm was demanding, but fair?
(a) Liver Lips.
(b) Charlie Chaplin.
(c) Big Speedo.
(d) Little Speedo.
12. How far would the Rangers have to crawl on their stomachs toward the camp?
(a) 500 yards.
(b) A mile.
(c) 1/2 mile.
(d) 250 yards.
13. What was the largest non-American contingent of prisoners at Cabanatuan?
14. What was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' real name?
(a) Andrea Browning.
(b) Claire Phillips.
(c) Mary Anderson.
(d) Jane Nickerson.
15. What was the nickname for the woman who operated one of Cabanatuan's clandestine enterprises?
(a) High Pockets.
(b) Geisha Lady.
(c) Mata Hari.
(d) The Teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language did Dr. Fisher speak fluently?
2. What type of American plane flew over Cabanatuan as Mucci requested?
3. Where did John Murphy attend college?
4. What was Dr. Fisher's religious background?
5. What did the prisoners steal from a farmer when they were alone at Cabanatuan?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)