|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of a hated guard who watched over prisoners working on the Farm?
(a) Web Foot.
(b) Air Raid.
(c) Simon Legree.
(d) Liver Lips.
2. How many rounds could an automatic heavy rifle shoot per minute?
(a) 350 rounds.
(b) 450 rounds.
(c) 750 rounds.
(d) 550 rounds.
3. What name got painted on the American plane that flew over Cabanatuan?
(a) Hard to Get.
(b) Sleepy Time Gal.
(c) Moon Happy.
(d) Shady lady.
4. Who was killed by friendly fire at Cabanatuan?
(a) Lawrence Robinson.
(b) Roy Sweezy.
(c) Charles Brown.
(d) Francis Schilli.
5. What was the least desirable of all the Cabanatuan work details?
(a) Working on the airstrip.
(b) Burying the dead.
(c) Working on the Farm.
(d) Cutting wood.
6. What type of weed were the Rangers stepping through on January 29?
7. What did the villagers of Platero give the Americans to drink at a feast?
(a) Coconut wine.
(b) Papaya wine.
(d) Homemade beer.
8. What river had the Rangers forded before encountering the fields of grass?
(a) Talavera River.
(b) Pulangi River.
(c) Abulog River.
(d) Marikina River.
9. What did one of the locals give Prince to eat?
(a) Some rice.
(b) A chicken egg.
(c) Vegetables wrapped in banana leaves.
(d) Some fruit.
10. What did Ralph Hibbs asks the prisoners to start killing during the last weeks of January 1945?
11. Where did Prince attend college?
12. Where was Dr. Fisher raised?
(c) New Hampshire.
13. Who was the most reluctant prisoner to leave the camp?
(a) Bob Body.
(b) Abie Abraham.
(c) James Duckworth.
(d) Ralph Hibbs.
14. What time did Pajota set a bomb to detonate on the Cabu River bridge?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 7:45 p.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 6:30 p.m.
15. What did Tommie Thomas build in his daydreams at Cabanatuan?
(a) An apartment building.
(b) A skyscraper.
(c) A house.
(d) A barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song was Ralph Rodriguez playing on a phonograph the evening of January 30?
2. What nationality was the priest allowed to enter Cabanatuan camp?
3. How much did the American Red Cross Standard Package Number 8 weigh?
4. What did Colonel Duckworth break when fleeing the camp?
5. After talking with the Alamo Scouts and Pajota, how long did Mucci decide to wait before attempting the rescue?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)