|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the most reluctant prisoner to leave the camp?
(a) James Duckworth.
(b) Ralph Hibbs.
(c) Bob Body.
(d) Abie Abraham.
2. What was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' real name?
(a) Jane Nickerson.
(b) Claire Phillips.
(c) Andrea Browning.
(d) Mary Anderson.
3. What was Dr. Fisher's religious background?
(a) Roman Catholic.
4. Where did Prince grow up?
(a) Los Angeles.
5. Where did Dr. Jimmy Fisher obtain his medical education?
(b) University of Iowa.
(c) University of Illinois.
(d) University of Michigan.
6. What did the prisoners trap to eat for extra protein?
(a) Rats or dogs.
7. What did the prisoners find in the kitchen at Cabanatuan when the Japanese left?
(a) Several large roasts.
(b) An entire baked pig.
(c) Baked bread.
(d) Several cooked chickens.
8. How far would the Rangers have to crawl on their stomachs toward the camp?
(a) 1/2 mile.
(b) 500 yards.
(c) 250 yards.
(d) A mile.
9. How long after the raid had begun did Captain Prince leave Cabanatuan?
(a) 20 mintues.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 50 minutes.
10. What river had the Rangers forded before encountering the fields of grass?
(a) Marikina River.
(b) Pulangi River.
(c) Abulog River.
(d) Talavera River.
11. What was the most popular class in the prison, "University of the Far East"?
12. What was the nickname for the woman who operated one of Cabanatuan's clandestine enterprises?
(a) The Teacher.
(b) High Pockets.
(c) Mata Hari.
(d) Geisha Lady.
13. What type of planes crossed and recrossed Cabanatuan on January 19?
(c) Piper Cubs.
14. What new antimalarial drug were the Rangers taking?
15. Where did Pajota and his men set up a roadblock?
(a) About a mile southeast of the camp.
(b) About a mile west of the camp.
(c) About a mile east of the camp.
(d) About a mile northeast of the camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the camp's prime meeting ground named by the prisoners?
2. What type of planes did the prisoners at Cabanatuan see on the morning of September 24.
3. What was the name of a hated guard who watched over prisoners working on the Farm?
4. When did Corregidor surrender?
5. What did one of the locals give Prince to eat?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)