|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of planes did the prisoners at Cabanatuan see on the morning of September 24.
(a) P-36 Hawks.
(b) F4F Wildcats.
(d) Navy Hellcats.
2. Two weeks after the storehouse raids at Cabanatuan, what did Ralph Rodriguez weigh?
(a) 120 pounds.
(b) 90 pounds.
(c) 130 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
3. What type of fighter planes flew over Cabanatuan January 19?
4. What nationality was Fuentes?
5. Who was the most reluctant prisoner to leave the camp?
(a) James Duckworth.
(b) Abie Abraham.
(c) Ralph Hibbs.
(d) Bob Body.
6. What was the least desirable of all the Cabanatuan work details?
(a) Working on the airstrip.
(b) Burying the dead.
(c) Working on the Farm.
(d) Cutting wood.
7. What did Tommie Thomas build in his daydreams at Cabanatuan?
(a) An apartment building.
(b) A skyscraper.
(c) A barn.
(d) A house.
8. When was the American Plane that flew over Cabanatuan introduced?
(a) In 1940.
(b) In 1943.
(c) In 1944.
(d) In 1941.
9. What color was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' hair?
10. Where did Prince attend college?
11. What did the villagers of Platero give the Americans to drink at a feast?
(a) Coconut wine.
(b) Papaya wine.
(d) Homemade beer.
12. What was the most popular class in the prison, "University of the Far East"?
13. What was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' real name?
(a) Jane Nickerson.
(b) Claire Phillips.
(c) Andrea Browning.
(d) Mary Anderson.
14. What was the name of a hated guard who watched over prisoners working on the Farm?
(a) Simon Legree.
(b) Air Raid.
(c) Web Foot.
(d) Liver Lips.
15. Where did Pajota and his men set up a roadblock?
(a) About a mile east of the camp.
(b) About a mile northeast of the camp.
(c) About a mile southeast of the camp.
(d) About a mile west of the camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which guard on the Farm was demanding, but fair?
2. What type of planes crossed and recrossed Cabanatuan on January 19?
3. What did the prisoners trap to eat for extra protein?
4. Who was the second Ranger to enter Cabanatuan?
5. What was the nickname for the woman who operated one of Cabanatuan's clandestine enterprises?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)