|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Japanese troops was it estimated that assembled in Cabanatuan City?
(a) 10,000 troops.
(b) 7,000 troops.
(c) 3,000 troops.
(d) 5,000 troops.
2. How many rounds could an automatic heavy rifle shoot per minute?
(a) 550 rounds.
(b) 750 rounds.
(c) 350 rounds.
(d) 450 rounds.
3. Two weeks after the storehouse raids at Cabanatuan, what did Ralph Rodriguez weigh?
(a) 120 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 90 pounds.
(d) 130 pounds.
4. What name got painted on the American plane that flew over Cabanatuan?
(a) Hard to Get.
(b) Sleepy Time Gal.
(c) Moon Happy.
(d) Shady lady.
5. What color was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' hair?
6. Who died just as the prisoners and Rangers crossed American lines?
7. Where did Prince attend college?
8. Where did Bill Nellist grow up?
9. Who was able to calm the prisoners when locked below the decks on the Oryoku Maru?
(a) Robert Taylor.
(b) Henry Lee.
(c) Frank Bridget.
(d) Manny Lawton.
10. Who removed the padlock from the front gate of Cabanatuan?
(a) Lesley Palmer.
(b) John Spradlin.
(c) Teddy Richardson.
(d) Ray Fouts.
11. What was the name of a hated guard who watched over prisoners working on the Farm?
(a) Web Foot.
(b) Liver Lips.
(c) Simon Legree.
(d) Air Raid.
12. What time did Pajota set a bomb to detonate on the Cabu River bridge?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 7:45 p.m.
(c) 6:30 p.m.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
13. Which of the Rangers was seriously injured when a Japanese soldier fired a knee mortar?
14. What was the camp's prime meeting ground named by the prisoners?
(a) Main Street.
(b) Times Square.
(c) Fifth Avenue.
15. Where did Joson and his men set up a roadblock?
(a) Just south of the camp.
(b) East of the camp.
(c) Just north of the camp.
(d) West of the camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of fighter planes flew over Cabanatuan January 19?
2. In Chapter 8, how high was the Pampanga River in places?
3. From where did Alamo Scouts rescue Dutch prisoners of war?
4. What did the locals give the Rangers when they stopped in Balincarin?
5. What nationality was the priest allowed to enter Cabanatuan camp?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)