Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of fighter planes flew over Cabanatuan January 19?
2. What did the prisoners steal from a farmer when they were alone at Cabanatuan?
3. How long after the raid had begun did Captain Prince leave Cabanatuan?
(a) 20 mintues.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 50 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
4. Where did armored vehicles park at Cabanatuan?
(a) Behind the American prisoners' barracks.
(b) Near a guard tower.
(c) To the left of the Japanese barracks.
(d) In a large metal shed, 300 yards from the front gate.
5. What time did Pajota set a bomb to detonate on the Cabu River bridge?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 8:00 p.m.
(c) 6:30 p.m.
(d) 7:45 p.m.
6. What song was Ralph Rodriguez playing on a phonograph the evening of January 30?
(a) "I'm Beginning to See the Light."
(b) "Wait 'Til the Sun Shines, Nellie."
(c) "Sentimental Journey."
(d) "Some Enchanted Evening."
7. What did the prisoners trap to eat for extra protein?
(b) Rats or dogs.
8. What constantly appeared in Abie Abraham's dreams when he was a prisoner at Cabanatuan?
9. After prisoners shipped out of Cabanatuan, who became the commanding American officer?
(a) Robert Strong.
(b) James Duckworth.
(c) Robert Burke.
(d) Frederick Amos.
10. What did the prisoners find in the kitchen at Cabanatuan when the Japanese left?
(a) Several large roasts.
(b) An entire baked pig.
(c) Several cooked chickens.
(d) Baked bread.
11. What name got painted on the American plane that flew over Cabanatuan?
(a) Moon Happy.
(b) Shady lady.
(c) Sleepy Time Gal.
(d) Hard to Get.
12. After talking with the Alamo Scouts and Pajota, how long did Mucci decide to wait before attempting the rescue?
(a) 36 hours.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
13. When did Corregidor surrender?
14. Where were women, children, and the elderly of Platero and other barrios sent for safety?
(a) The Sierra Madre foothills.
(b) The Zambales foothills.
(c) The Kitanglad foothills.
(d) The Caraballo foothills.
15. Which of the Rangers was seriously injured when a Japanese soldier fired a knee mortar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Prince grow up?
2. What did Ralph Hibbs asks the prisoners to start killing during the last weeks of January 1945?
3. What was the name of a hated guard who watched over prisoners working on the Farm?
4. Who was the second Ranger to enter Cabanatuan?
5. Which guard on the Farm was demanding, but fair?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)