Short Answer Key
1. What had the prisoners at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp been building during their internment?
2. How long had it taken the prisoners to complete their building project at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
Nearly three years.
3. What was Lieutenant Sato's nickname?
4. What type of beach was at the edge of a cliff near the Puerto Princesa prison compound?
5. What time did an air raid signal sound on December 14?
At 1 p.m.
6. At Puerto Princesa Prison Camp, what indicates that an air raid was imminent?
An old Catholic church bell.
7. What type of planes did the prisoners see after the air-raid alarm sounded on December 14?
8. How many men could fit in the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
9. When did the prisoners construct the...
This section contains 2,511 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)