Short Answer Questions Key
1. What had the prisoners at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp been building during their internment?
2. How long had it taken the prisoners to complete their building project at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
Nearly three years.
3. What was Lieutenant Sato's nickname?
4. What type of beach was at the edge of a cliff near the Puerto Princesa prison compound?
5. What time did an air raid signal sound on December 14?
At 1 p.m.
6. At Puerto Princesa Prison Camp, what indicates that an air raid was imminent?
An old Catholic church bell.
This section contains 3,646 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)