|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did Alamo Scouts rescue Dutch prisoners of war?
(d) New Guinea.
2. Where was Bertram Bank raised?
3. In Chapter 8, how high was the Pampanga River in places?
(a) Ankle deep.
(b) Knee high.
(c) Waist high.
(d) Chin high.
4. What was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' real name?
(a) Mary Anderson.
(b) Claire Phillips.
(c) Jane Nickerson.
(d) Andrea Browning.
5. How was the American who tried to drink from a spring killed?
(a) The American got stabbed in the chest.
(b) The American got stabbed in the back.
(c) The American got decapitated.
(d) The American got stabbed and left to drown.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the prisoners construct the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
2. Who was in charge of the Japanese forces that were retreating in January of 1945?
3. How much sleep did the Rangers get in the last seventy-two hours as they were marching prisoners to freedom?
4. Where did Prince attend college?
5. What did the Americans call the enemy surveillance planes?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)