|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of weed were the Rangers stepping through on January 29?
2. Where did Reed Shurtleff attend college?
(a) The Unversity of Montana.
(b) The University of Utah.
(c) The University of Nevada.
(d) The University of South Dakota.
3. What had the prisoners at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp been building during their internment?
(a) Guard towers.
(d) An airstrip.
4. What other attack occurred on the same day as the attack on Luzon?
(a) The Battle of Imphal.
(b) The Battle of Guadalcanal.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
(d) The Battle of Midway.
5. What nationality was the priest allowed to enter Cabanatuan camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rode at the head of the column of Rangers?
2. What was Abraham's wife's name?
3. Where was the glow of fighting coming from that the prisoners could see from Cabanatuan in early January?
4. General Homma foresaw that American prisoners would need to move from Bataan. How many prisoners did he estimate would need evacuation?
5. Where was Lieutenant Edward "Tommie" Thomas from?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)