|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which guard on the Farm was demanding, but fair?
(a) Liver Lips.
(b) Little Speedo.
(c) Big Speedo.
(d) Charlie Chaplin.
2. Where did Dr. Jimmy Fisher obtain his medical education?
(b) University of Michigan.
(c) University of Illinois.
(d) University of Iowa.
3. How many soldiers were fighting on Bataan under General King's command?
(a) Approximately 91,000.
(b) Approximately 78,000.
(c) About 64,000.
(d) About 57,000.
4. What type of planes did the prisoners at Cabanatuan see on the morning of September 24.
(a) P-36 Hawks.
(b) F4F Wildcats.
(d) Navy Hellcats.
5. How many men survived the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
(a) 10 men.
(b) 9 men.
(c) 12 men.
(d) 11 men.
Short Answer Questions
1. By January 28, toward what city were the Japanese making a ragged retreat?
2. Where was Eugene Nielsen born and raised?
3. What did Tommie Thomas build in his daydreams at Cabanatuan?
4. How was the American who tried to drink from a spring killed?
5. When General King was about to surrender, how much food did his quartermaster report that he had to dole out to the men?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)