|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What agricultural outpost did the Ranger convoy reach around 7:15 a.m.?
(b) La Paz.
2. How long did the Japanese continue the seaside massacre after they torched the air-raid shelters?
(a) After 5 hours.
(b) After 3 to 4 hours.
(c) After 2 to 3 hours.
(d) After 7 hours.
3. What did Ralph Hibbs asks the prisoners to start killing during the last weeks of January 1945?
4. Where was Lieutenant Edward "Tommie" Thomas from?
(a) Grand Rapids, Michigan.
(b) Flint, Michigan.
(c) Hastings, Michigan.
(d) Lansing, Michigan.
5. Who was killed by friendly fire at Cabanatuan?
(a) Lawrence Robinson.
(b) Francis Schilli.
(c) Roy Sweezy.
(d) Charles Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far were the rangers from Cabanatuan when they stopped to begin marching on foot?
2. Where did Prince grow up?
3. On the morning of December 14, where did a Japanese seaplane spot a convoy of American destroyers and battleships?
4. What did a Filipino tell Eugene Neilsen after Neilsen asked the man to write the War Department about the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
5. How many men were injured when a Japanese soldier fired a knee mortar?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)