|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had found a monkey in New Guinea and brought it with him to the Philippines?
(a) Tommie Thomas.
(b) Eugene Dykes.
(c) Robert Prince.
(d) Bert Bank.
2. When did the aerial attack begin on Luzon?
(a) On October 13.
(b) On November 11.
(c) On January 2.
(d) On December 8.
3. When General King was about to surrender, how much food did his quartermaster report that he had to dole out to the men?
(a) One half of a ration.
(b) Two rations.
(c) Three rations.
(d) One ration.
4. When did the Rangers and prisoners leave Platero?
(a) 8:30 p.m.
(b) 10:00 p.m.
(c) 9:30 p.m.
(d) 10:30 p.m.
5. What was Dr. Ralph Emerson Hibbs's rank?
(a) Lieutenant Major.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men could fit in the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
2. What did the prisoners call the Battan Death March at the time that they were making the trip?
3. General Homma foresaw that American prisoners would need to move from Bataan. How many prisoners did he estimate would need evacuation?
4. When was Abie Abraham shipped to the Philippines?
5. What did Tommie Thomas build in his daydreams at Cabanatuan?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)