|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Joson and his men set up a roadblock?
(a) Just north of the camp.
(b) East of the camp.
(c) West of the camp.
(d) Just south of the camp.
2. Which of the Rangers was seriously injured when a Japanese soldier fired a knee mortar?
3. Where did the Rangers rendezvous with Filipino guerrilla led by Eduardo Joson?
4. What name got painted on the American plane that flew over Cabanatuan?
(a) Moon Happy.
(b) Sleepy Time Gal.
(c) Hard to Get.
(d) Shady lady.
5. What did the prisoners find in the kitchen at Cabanatuan when the Japanese left?
(a) Several cooked chickens.
(b) Several large roasts.
(c) An entire baked pig.
(d) Baked bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of American plane flew over Cabanatuan as Mucci requested?
2. When was the American Plane that flew over Cabanatuan introduced?
3. How many men could fit in the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
4. How many people was Camp O'Donnell designed to accommodate?
5. How many ounces of food were the men fighting on Bataan given?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)