|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who waded upon the shores of Luzon two days after Eugene Nielsen related the story of the massacre?
(a) Admiral Chester Nimitz.
(b) General George S. Patton.
(c) Field Marshall Bernard Law Montgomery.
(d) General Douglas MacArthur.
2. Where was Lieutenant Edward "Tommie" Thomas from?
(a) Grand Rapids, Michigan.
(b) Flint, Michigan.
(c) Lansing, Michigan.
(d) Hastings, Michigan.
3. What world record did Abraham break when he was 16?
(a) The record for sitting in a tree.
(b) Record for heaviest car balanced on the head.
(c) The record for the greatest distance covered on a static cycle.
(d) The record for the fastest lunge mile.
4. In what direction did the Rangers head on January 28?
5. What type of planes did the prisoners see after the air-raid alarm sounded on December 14?
(b) FW 190s.
(d) P 51s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food did Robert Brody dream of at Cabanatuan?
2. What was the approximate temperature inside each boxcar?
3. Where were the Rangers encamped on January 28, 1945?
4. Where was the last survivor of the massacre at Puerto Princesa found?
5. After prisoners shipped out of Cabanatuan, who became the commanding American officer?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)