|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the nickname for the woman who operated one of Cabanatuan's clandestine enterprises?
(a) Mata Hari.
(b) Geisha Lady.
(c) The Teacher.
(d) High Pockets.
2. What agricultural outpost did the Ranger convoy reach around 7:15 a.m.?
(d) La Paz.
3. How long did the Japanese continue the seaside massacre after they torched the air-raid shelters?
(a) After 2 to 3 hours.
(b) After 3 to 4 hours.
(c) After 7 hours.
(d) After 5 hours.
4. Where did Dr. Jimmy Fisher obtain his medical education?
(a) University of Illinois.
(b) University of Michigan.
(c) University of Iowa.
5. In December, where did the Japanese bombers and Zeros catch a large part of the American Air Force of the Far East on the ground?
(a) Delano Field.
(b) Clark Field.
(c) Pearce Field.
(d) Hamilton Field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vitamin deficiency caused beriberi?
2. How far from Manila did the January 9, 1945, invasion take place?
3. What did Abraham raise in his backyard during his time stationed in the Philippines?
4. Where did Bill Nellist grow up?
5. When was Abie Abraham shipped to the Philippines?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)