|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the Rangers taking to give to the prisoners if the raid was successful?
(b) Chocolate bars.
2. What nationality was the priest allowed to enter Cabanatuan camp?
3. On the morning of December 14, where did a Japanese seaplane spot a convoy of American destroyers and battleships?
(a) The Sea of Japan.
(b) The South China Sea.
(c) The East China Sea.
(d) The Sulu Sea.
4. When General King was about to surrender, how much food did his quartermaster report that he had to dole out to the men?
(a) One half of a ration.
(b) Three rations.
(c) One ration.
(d) Two rations.
5. What river had the Rangers forded before encountering the fields of grass?
(a) Pulangi River.
(b) Marikina River.
(c) Abulog River.
(d) Talavera River.
Short Answer Questions
1. What defensive strategy did Douglas MacArthur execute when the Japanese attacked the Philippines in December of 1941?
2. Who rode at the head of the column of Rangers?
3. What new antimalarial drug were the Rangers taking?
4. What was the name of the monkey brought from the Philippines from New Guinea?
5. What type of food was a monkey scrambling over on January 28, 1945?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)