|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did armored vehicles park at Cabanatuan?
(a) In a large metal shed, 300 yards from the front gate.
(b) To the left of the Japanese barracks.
(c) Near a guard tower.
(d) Behind the American prisoners' barracks.
2. Approximately how tall was the gate at the main entrance to Cabanatuan?
(a) 8 feet.
(b) 7 feet.
(c) 9 feet.
(d) 10 feet.
3. In what direction did the Rangers head on January 28?
4. What type of vehicle did Colonel Motoo Nakayama arrive in to discuss surrender with General King?
(a) A Lincoln Continental.
(b) A Cadillac.
(c) A Mercedes Benz.
(d) A Jeep.
5. What was the name of the monkey brought from the Philippines from New Guinea?
Short Answer Questions
1. What constantly appeared in Abie Abraham's dreams when he was a prisoner at Cabanatuan?
2. Where did the small number of men who escaped from Philippine prison camps manage to escape to?
3. Where was Ralph Rodriguez from?
4. Where did the trains take prisoners?
5. What song was Ralph Rodriguez playing on a phonograph the evening of January 30?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)