|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had it taken the prisoners to complete their building project at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
(a) About a year and a half.
(b) About two years.
(c) Nearly three years.
(d) Nearly four years.
2. What was Abraham's wife's name?
3. By January 28, toward what city were the Japanese making a ragged retreat?
(a) San Juan.
4. Who rode at the head of the column of Rangers?
(a) Captain Prince.
(b) Colonel Mucci.
(c) Ranger Dykes.
(d) First Lieutenant Lueddeke.
5. Where were the Bataan nurses sent before General King surrendered to the Japanese?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who removed the padlock from the front gate of Cabanatuan?
2. How many soldiers were fighting on Bataan under General King's command?
3. In Chapter 8, how high was the Pampanga River in places?
4. What was the name of a hated guard who watched over prisoners working on the Farm?
5. How many prisoners loaded into each boxcar?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)