|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did the American Red Cross Standard Package Number 8 weigh?
(a) 7 pounds.
(b) 8 pounds.
(c) 9 pounds.
(d) 6 pounds.
2. How many years had Eugene Nielsen been interred at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
(a) Three years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Four years.
3. How long had it taken the prisoners to complete their building project at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
(a) About a year and a half.
(b) Nearly three years.
(c) Nearly four years.
(d) About two years.
4. How many ounces of food were the men fighting on Bataan given?
(a) 41 ounces of food.
(b) 15 ounces of food.
(c) 20 ounces of food.
(d) 32 ounces of food.
5. What constantly appeared in Abie Abraham's dreams when he was a prisoner at Cabanatuan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had found a monkey in New Guinea and brought it with him to the Philippines?
2. When General King was about to surrender, how much food did his quartermaster report that he had to dole out to the men?
3. Where did Bill Nellist grow up?
4. What did Abraham raise in his backyard during his time stationed in the Philippines?
5. Where was John Murphy from?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)