|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
(a) University of Wisconsin.
(b) University of Iowa.
(c) University of Illinois.
(d) University of Indiana.
2. What type of gun did most Rangers, including Captain Prince, carry?
(a) M-1 Garand.
(b) .45 caliber pistols.
(c) Thompson submachine guns.
3. What food did Robert Brody dream of at Cabanatuan?
(b) Chicken salad.
(c) Pork chops.
(d) Fried chicken.
4. What was Dr. Ralph Emerson Hibbs's rank?
(b) Lieutenant Major.
5. What did the prisoners steal from a farmer when they were alone at Cabanatuan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the largest non-American contingent of prisoners at Cabanatuan?
2. Where was John Murphy from?
3. Who rode at the head of the column of Rangers?
4. Where were the Rangers encamped on January 28, 1945?
5. How long did the Japanese continue the seaside massacre after they torched the air-raid shelters?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)