|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the Army photographers from who accompanied the Rangers on their rescue mission?
(a) The 832nd Signal Service Battalion.
(b) The 713th Signal Service Battalion.
(c) The 112th Signal Service Battalion.
(d) The 611th Signal Service Battalion.
2. Where were women, children, and the elderly of Platero and other barrios sent for safety?
(a) The Zambales foothills.
(b) The Caraballo foothills.
(c) The Sierra Madre foothills.
(d) The Kitanglad foothills.
3. How long did it take defeat to come to the Americans on Bataan?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 3 months.
4. Where was the glow of fighting coming from that the prisoners could see from Cabanatuan in early January?
(a) Baler Bay.
(b) Manila Bay.
(c) Moro Gulf.
(d) Lingayen Gulf.
5. How many carts drawn by carabao carry prisoners when they left Platero?
(a) More than 30.
(b) About 35.
(c) About 20.
(d) More than 40.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Rangers were going on the rescue mission to Cabanatuan?
2. What was the name of the club that a woman ran who operated one of Cabanatuan's clandestine enterprises?
3. What river had the Rangers forded before encountering the fields of grass?
4. Where was John Murphy from?
5. What nationality was the priest allowed to enter Cabanatuan camp?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)