|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far were the rangers from Cabanatuan when they stopped to begin marching on foot?
(a) 45 miles.
(b) 30 miles.
(c) 25 miles.
(d) 60 miles.
2. Where were the 6th Army headquarters that the Rangers reached a few minutes after starting their mission on January 28?
3. What type of beach was at the edge of a cliff near the Puerto Princesa prison compound?
(a) Rocky beach.
(b) White sandy beach.
(c) Pumice beach.
(d) Coral beach.
4. What name got painted on the American plane that flew over Cabanatuan?
(a) Sleepy Time Gal.
(b) Moon Happy.
(c) Shady lady.
(d) Hard to Get.
5. From where was Chaplain Robert Preston Taylor?
(b) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who waded upon the shores of Luzon two days after Eugene Nielsen related the story of the massacre?
2. What did Colonel Tsuji once claim to have eaten?
3. How many friends did Captain Robert Prince have who had been sent to the Philippines before he was and had been trapped on Bataan?
4. What was Dr. Ralph Emerson Hibbs's rank?
5. In what direction did the Rangers head on January 28?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)