|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Rangers were going on the rescue mission to Cabanatuan?
(a) 135 Rangers.
(b) 98 Rangers.
(c) 75 Rangers.
(d) 121 Rangers.
2. Where did John Murphy attend college?
(d) Notre Dame.
3. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
(a) University of Illinois.
(b) University of Iowa.
(c) University of Wisconsin.
(d) University of Indiana.
4. On the morning of December 14, where did a Japanese seaplane spot a convoy of American destroyers and battleships?
(a) The Sea of Japan.
(b) The East China Sea.
(c) The Sulu Sea.
(d) The South China Sea.
5. How many rounds could an automatic heavy rifle shoot per minute?
(a) 350 rounds.
(b) 550 rounds.
(c) 750 rounds.
(d) 450 rounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Bertram Bank arrive in Manila?
2. What was Dr. Ralph Emerson Hibbs's rank?
3. What other historic event happened on the day that General King surrendered to the Japanese?
4. What did Tommie Thomas build in his daydreams at Cabanatuan?
5. Where were the 6th Army headquarters that the Rangers reached a few minutes after starting their mission on January 28?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)