|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many prisoners loaded into each boxcar?
(a) 100 prisoners.
(b) 50 prisoners.
(c) 75 prisoners.
(d) 125 prisoners.
2. Two weeks after the storehouse raids at Cabanatuan, what did Ralph Rodriguez weigh?
(a) 90 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 130 pounds.
(d) 120 pounds.
3. What did Colonel Tsuji once claim to have eaten?
(a) The liver of a downed allied pilot.
(b) The intestine of an Allied officer.
(c) The kidney of a killed prisoner.
(d) The heart of a dead soldier.
4. Who would fire the inaugural shot to start the raid?
(a) William Proudfit.
(b) John Murphy.
(c) Roy Swezy.
(d) Joe Youngblood.
5. Where were the Bataan nurses sent before General King surrendered to the Japanese?
Short Answer Questions
1. What language did Dr. Fisher speak fluently?
2. What did the locals give the Rangers when they stopped in Balincarin?
3. What was the ward called where they placed critically ill patients at Camp O'Donnell?
4. In Chapter 8, how high was the Pampanga River in places?
5. Who commanded the Japanese Fourteenth Imperial Army?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)