|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the approximate temperature inside each boxcar?
(a) 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. What was Dr. Fisher's religious background?
(a) Roman Catholic.
3. In what direction did the Rangers head on January 28?
4. What was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' real name?
(a) Jane Nickerson.
(b) Andrea Browning.
(c) Claire Phillips.
(d) Mary Anderson.
5. What agricultural outpost did the Ranger convoy reach around 7:15 a.m.?
(b) La Paz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did an air raid signal sound on December 14?
2. What did the Americans call the enemy surveillance planes?
3. Who was the most reluctant prisoner to leave the camp?
4. At Puerto Princesa Prison Camp, what indicates that an air raid was imminent?
5. What did the prisoners trap to eat for extra protein?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)