|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the American who tried to drink from a spring killed?
(a) The American got stabbed in the chest.
(b) The American got stabbed in the back.
(c) The American got stabbed and left to drown.
(d) The American got decapitated.
2. What mountains bordered the flat sugar country the Rangers drove through on their way to Cabanatuan?
(b) Zambales and Cordillera Central.
(d) Caraballo and Chocolate Hills.
3. What was the name of a hated guard who watched over prisoners working on the Farm?
(a) Simon Legree.
(b) Air Raid.
(c) Web Foot.
(d) Liver Lips.
4. What world record did Abraham break when he was 16?
(a) The record for sitting in a tree.
(b) Record for heaviest car balanced on the head.
(c) The record for the fastest lunge mile.
(d) The record for the greatest distance covered on a static cycle.
5. What was at the rear of the soldiers who were trying to flee to Mariveles?
(a) The Sulu Sea.
(b) The South China Sea.
(c) The Philippine Sea.
(d) The Pacific Sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of vehicle did Colonel Motoo Nakayama arrive in to discuss surrender with General King?
2. How many men survived the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
3. Where was Eugene Nielsen born and raised?
4. What were the Rangers taking to give to the prisoners if the raid was successful?
5. How many men was Dr. Hibbs responsible for in April of 1942?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)