|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river had the Rangers forded before encountering the fields of grass?
(a) Talavera River.
(b) Marikina River.
(c) Abulog River.
(d) Pulangi River.
2. Where was John Murphy from?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) Rhode Island.
3. Who would fire the inaugural shot to start the raid?
(a) Joe Youngblood.
(b) Roy Swezy.
(c) John Murphy.
(d) William Proudfit.
4. When was Abie Abraham shipped to the Philippines?
5. How long did it take the Rangers to neutralize the towers and pill boxes?
(a) 3 minutes.
(b) 15 seconds.
(c) 30 seconds.
(d) 2 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Lieutenant Nellist hide his M-1when he and Private Vaquilar went to a deserted shack?
2. Who was the second Ranger to enter Cabanatuan?
3. What was the nickname for the woman who operated one of Cabanatuan's clandestine enterprises?
4. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
5. Who was in charge of the Japanese forces that were retreating in January of 1945?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)