|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where was Chaplain Robert Preston Taylor?
(a) New Mexico.
2. Where did the Rangers rendezvous with Filipino guerrilla led by Eduardo Joson?
3. What province did the Rangers drive through the morning they left for the Cabanatuan rescue mission?
4. What had the prisoners at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp been building during their internment?
(a) Guard towers.
(b) An airstrip.
5. Who waded upon the shores of Luzon two days after Eugene Nielsen related the story of the massacre?
(a) General George S. Patton.
(b) Field Marshall Bernard Law Montgomery.
(c) General Douglas MacArthur.
(d) Admiral Chester Nimitz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was at the rear of the soldiers who were trying to flee to Mariveles?
2. When did Eugene Nielsen tell about the torching of the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp on December 14?
3. Where did John Murphy attend college?
4. How many Chinese was Colonel Tsuji said to be personally responsible for their deaths?
5. What type of fighter planes flew over Cabanatuan January 19?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)