|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did armored vehicles park at Cabanatuan?
(a) Behind the American prisoners' barracks.
(b) In a large metal shed, 300 yards from the front gate.
(c) Near a guard tower.
(d) To the left of the Japanese barracks.
2. What was Dr. Fisher's religious background?
(d) Roman Catholic.
3. What type of beach was at the edge of a cliff near the Puerto Princesa prison compound?
(a) White sandy beach.
(b) Rocky beach.
(c) Pumice beach.
(d) Coral beach.
4. What color was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' hair?
5. Who was the commander of the U.S. Sixth Army in January of 1945?
(a) General Walter Krueger.
(b) General Holland Smith.
(c) General Henry Arnold.
(d) General Curtis LeMay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the locals give the Rangers when they stopped in Balincarin?
2. What was the camp's prime meeting ground named by the prisoners?
3. How many ounces of food were the men fighting on Bataan given?
4. What other attack occurred on the same day as the attack on Luzon?
5. How many men survived the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)