|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mountains bordered the flat sugar country the Rangers drove through on their way to Cabanatuan?
(a) Caraballo and Chocolate Hills.
(b) Zambales and Cordillera Central.
2. In Chapter 8, how high was the Pampanga River in places?
(a) Chin high.
(b) Ankle deep.
(c) Knee high.
(d) Waist high.
3. What song was Ralph Rodriguez playing on a phonograph the evening of January 30?
(a) "I'm Beginning to See the Light."
(b) "Some Enchanted Evening."
(c) "Wait 'Til the Sun Shines, Nellie."
(d) "Sentimental Journey."
4. Where were the 6th Army headquarters that the Rangers reached a few minutes after starting their mission on January 28?
5. Where were the prisoners loaded into boxcars?
(a) Santa Rita.
(b) San Fernando.
(c) San Simon.
(d) Santa Ana.
Short Answer Questions
1. After prisoners shipped out of Cabanatuan, who became the commanding American officer?
2. Who was in charge of the Japanese forces that were retreating in January of 1945?
3. What were the Rangers taking to give to the prisoners if the raid was successful?
4. From where did General MacArthur direct the action after the December attack by the Japanese?
5. Where was Ralph Rodriguez from?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)