|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the prisoners construct the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
2. What was Colonel Tsuji called by the young Japanese officers?
(a) The God of Operations.
(b) The Spy.
(c) The Hatchet Man.
(d) The Butcher.
3. What was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' real name?
(a) Jane Nickerson.
(b) Andrea Browning.
(c) Claire Phillips.
(d) Mary Anderson.
4. Where did Pajota and his men set up a roadblock?
(a) About a mile southeast of the camp.
(b) About a mile northeast of the camp.
(c) About a mile west of the camp.
(d) About a mile east of the camp.
5. What world record did Abraham break when he was 16?
(a) Record for heaviest car balanced on the head.
(b) The record for the greatest distance covered on a static cycle.
(c) The record for sitting in a tree.
(d) The record for the fastest lunge mile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ralph Hibbs asks the prisoners to start killing during the last weeks of January 1945?
2. After talking with the Alamo Scouts and Pajota, how long did Mucci decide to wait before attempting the rescue?
3. What did Tommie Thomas build in his daydreams at Cabanatuan?
4. From where did Alamo Scouts rescue Dutch prisoners of war?
5. What was the ward called where they placed critically ill patients at Camp O'Donnell?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)