|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the locals give the Rangers when they stopped in Balincarin?
(a) Water and rice balls.
(b) Cooked vegetables.
(d) Water and noodles.
2. General Homma foresaw that American prisoners would need to move from Bataan. How many prisoners did he estimate would need evacuation?
(a) 40,000 prisoners.
(b) 60,000 prisoners.
(c) 100,000 prisoners.
(d) 25,000 prisoners.
3. Who was able to calm the prisoners when locked below the decks on the Oryoku Maru?
(a) Frank Bridget.
(b) Robert Taylor.
(c) Manny Lawton.
(d) Henry Lee.
4. How long did it take defeat to come to the Americans on Bataan?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 3 months.
5. How did Lieutenant Nellist hide his M-1when he and Private Vaquilar went to a deserted shack?
(a) Hid it down his pant leg.
(b) Wrapped it in a bundle on his back.
(c) Strapped it to the underbelly of a carabao.
(d) Had it hanging down his back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the Army photographers from who accompanied the Rangers on their rescue mission?
2. What was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' real name?
3. Two weeks after the storehouse raids at Cabanatuan, what did Ralph Rodriguez weigh?
4. What type of planes did the prisoners see after the air-raid alarm sounded on December 14?
5. What time did Pajota set a bomb to detonate on the Cabu River bridge?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)