|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After talking with the Alamo Scouts and Pajota, how long did Mucci decide to wait before attempting the rescue?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 36 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
2. What type of planes crossed and recrossed Cabanatuan on January 19?
(c) Piper Cubs.
3. What was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' real name?
(a) Mary Anderson.
(b) Andrea Browning.
(c) Claire Phillips.
(d) Jane Nickerson.
4. Where was John Murphy from?
(c) Rhode Island.
(d) New Jersey.
5. What caused a strange condition where the prisoners necks turned to rubber and they couldn't hold up their heads?
(a) Rancid fish head.
(c) Bad medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. By January 28, toward what city were the Japanese making a ragged retreat?
2. Where did Pajota and his men set up a roadblock?
3. What type of planes did the prisoners see after the air-raid alarm sounded on December 14?
4. What type of vehicle did Colonel Motoo Nakayama arrive in to discuss surrender with General King?
5. What did the Navy men use to sound the half hours of each day at Cabanatuan?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)