|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the nickname for the woman who operated one of Cabanatuan's clandestine enterprises?
(a) High Pockets.
(b) Geisha Lady.
(c) The Teacher.
(d) Mata Hari.
2. When did the aerial attack begin on Luzon?
(a) On December 8.
(b) On October 13.
(c) On November 11.
(d) On January 2.
3. What type of food was a monkey scrambling over on January 28, 1945?
(a) Powdered eggs.
(d) Corned-beef hash.
4. Where was Eugene Nielsen born and raised?
5. How did Lieutenant Nellist hide his M-1when he and Private Vaquilar went to a deserted shack?
(a) Wrapped it in a bundle on his back.
(b) Hid it down his pant leg.
(c) Strapped it to the underbelly of a carabao.
(d) Had it hanging down his back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did Pajota set a bomb to detonate on the Cabu River bridge?
2. What vitamin deficiency caused beriberi?
3. When did the prisoners construct the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
4. What type of beach was at the edge of a cliff near the Puerto Princesa prison compound?
5. How long did the Japanese continue the seaside massacre after they torched the air-raid shelters?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)