|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far from Manila did the January 9, 1945, invasion take place?
(a) 200 miles south.
(b) 100 miles south.
(c) 200 miles north.
(d) 100 miles north.
2. Where were the prisoners loaded into boxcars?
(a) San Simon.
(b) Santa Ana.
(c) Santa Rita.
(d) San Fernando.
3. How many years had Eugene Nielsen been interred at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
(a) Five years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Four years.
4. When did the aerial attack begin on Luzon?
(a) On November 11.
(b) On October 13.
(c) On January 2.
(d) On December 8.
5. What was the approximate temperature inside each boxcar?
(a) 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far were the rangers from Cabanatuan when they stopped to begin marching on foot?
2. How many Japanese troops was it estimated that assembled in Cabanatuan City?
3. Of all the prisoners who passed through O'Donnell, how many died there?
4. What was the ward called where they placed critically ill patients at Camp O'Donnell?
5. What did one of the locals give Prince to eat?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)