|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many friends did Captain Robert Prince have who had been sent to the Philippines before he was and had been trapped on Bataan?
(a) Two friends.
(b) One friend.
(c) Three friends.
(d) Four friends.
2. How many Rangers were going on the rescue mission to Cabanatuan?
(a) 75 Rangers.
(b) 98 Rangers.
(c) 135 Rangers.
(d) 121 Rangers.
3. How old were many of the Japanese soldiers guarding Abie Abraham and his comrades?
(a) 40 to 45 years of age.
(b) 30 to 35 years of age.
(c) 17 to 18 years of age.
(d) 25 to 30 years of age.
4. What was the least desirable of all the Cabanatuan work details?
(a) Working on the airstrip.
(b) Cutting wood.
(c) Burying the dead.
(d) Working on the Farm.
5. Where was Ralph Rodriguez from?
(c) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the glow of fighting coming from that the prisoners could see from Cabanatuan in early January?
2. How many men could fit in the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
3. Who had found a monkey in New Guinea and brought it with him to the Philippines?
4. How far would the Rangers have to crawl on their stomachs toward the camp?
5. When did Eugene Nielsen tell about the torching of the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp on December 14?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)