|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the prisoners trap to eat for extra protein?
(a) Rats or dogs.
2. What did Ralph Hibbs asks the prisoners to start killing during the last weeks of January 1945?
3. What type of planes did the prisoners at Cabanatuan see on the morning of September 24.
(a) F4F Wildcats.
(c) P-36 Hawks.
(d) Navy Hellcats.
4. What was the date when Abie Abraham and his comrades had to stand near water, but could not drink?
(a) April 30, 1942.
(b) April 10, 1942.
(c) April 2, 1942.
(d) April 22, 1942.
5. How many men could fit in the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
(a) 50 men.
(b) 45 men.
(c) 55 men.
(d) 60 men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new antimalarial drug were the Rangers taking?
2. What other attack occurred on the same day as the attack on Luzon?
3. Where were the Army photographers from who accompanied the Rangers on their rescue mission?
4. In what direction did the Rangers head on January 28?
5. From where did Alamo Scouts rescue Dutch prisoners of war?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)