|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Americans call the enemy surveillance planes?
(a) Eyes in the Sky.
(b) Jap Eyes.
(c) Photo Spies.
(d) Photo Joe.
2. After talking with the Alamo Scouts and Pajota, how long did Mucci decide to wait before attempting the rescue?
(a) 36 hours.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 48 hours.
3. Where was Eugene Nielsen born and raised?
4. Where were the prisoners loaded into boxcars?
(a) Santa Rita.
(b) San Fernando.
(c) San Simon.
(d) Santa Ana.
5. What was the approximate temperature inside each boxcar?
(a) 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the prisoners construct the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
2. Which guard on the Farm was demanding, but fair?
3. What was the Cabanatuan Camp cemetery called?
4. From where did General MacArthur direct the action after the December attack by the Japanese?
5. Where did armored vehicles park at Cabanatuan?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)