|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many prisoners loaded into each boxcar?
(a) 100 prisoners.
(b) 125 prisoners.
(c) 75 prisoners.
(d) 50 prisoners.
2. How many Filipinos had fought on Bataan at the time of the surrender to the Japanese?
(a) 68,000 Filipinos.
(b) 72,000 Filipinos.
(c) 65,000 Filipinos.
(d) 75,000 Filipinos.
3. Near what river was Platero situated?
(a) Siniloan River.
(b) Pampanga River.
(c) Davao River.
(d) Jalaur River.
4. What dormant volcano could be seen to the west as the Rangers crawled toward Cabanatuan?
(a) Mount Arayat.
(b) Mount Mayon.
(c) Mount Pinatubo.
(d) Mount Taal.
5. What was Dr. Ralph Emerson Hibbs's rank?
(a) Lieutenant Major.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where was Chaplain Robert Preston Taylor?
2. How far from Manila did the January 9, 1945, invasion take place?
3. What world record did Abraham break when he was 16?
4. What did the villagers of Platero give the Americans to drink at a feast?
5. What officer liberated 1,000 American and Filipino prisoners and even gave them advice on what routes to take?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)