|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Prince attend college?
2. What was the camp's prime meeting ground named by the prisoners?
(b) Fifth Avenue.
(c) Times Square.
(d) Main Street.
3. Where was Ralph Rodriguez from?
(b) New Mexico.
4. Two weeks after the storehouse raids at Cabanatuan, what did Ralph Rodriguez weigh?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 120 pounds.
(c) 90 pounds.
(d) 130 pounds.
5. How many Chinese was Colonel Tsuji said to be personally responsible for their deaths?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the 6th Army headquarters that the Rangers reached a few minutes after starting their mission on January 28?
2. How many Filipinos had fought on Bataan at the time of the surrender to the Japanese?
3. What type of planes did the prisoners at Cabanatuan see on the morning of September 24.
4. What other attack occurred on the same day as the attack on Luzon?
5. When did Bertram Bank arrive in Manila?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)