|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the locals give the Rangers when they stopped in Balincarin?
(a) Cooked vegetables.
(b) Water and noodles.
(c) Water and rice balls.
2. What did a Filipino tell Eugene Neilsen after Neilsen asked the man to write the War Department about the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
(a) You have friends here.
(b) You will be safe with me.
(c) Tell them yourself.
(d) Come with me.
3. What vitamin deficiency caused beriberi?
(a) Lack of Vitamin C.
(b) Lack of Vitamin K.
(c) Lack of Vitamin B.
(d) Lack of Vitamin D.
4. How many ounces of food were the men fighting on Bataan given?
(a) 20 ounces of food.
(b) 15 ounces of food.
(c) 32 ounces of food.
(d) 41 ounces of food.
5. Where were the prisoners loaded into boxcars?
(a) Santa Ana.
(b) Santa Rita.
(c) San Fernando.
(d) San Simon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of food was a monkey scrambling over on January 28, 1945?
2. Who rode at the head of the column of Rangers?
3. What was at the rear of the soldiers who were trying to flee to Mariveles?
4. Where was Ralph Rodriguez from?
5. Where did Bertram Bank go to college?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)