|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In December, where did the Japanese bombers and Zeros catch a large part of the American Air Force of the Far East on the ground?
(a) Pearce Field.
(b) Clark Field.
(c) Delano Field.
(d) Hamilton Field.
2. Near what river was Platero situated?
(a) Pampanga River.
(b) Jalaur River.
(c) Siniloan River.
(d) Davao River.
3. Where was the last survivor of the massacre at Puerto Princesa found?
(a) Washed up on the far shore.
(b) Hiding in brush on the far shore.
(c) Clinging to driftwood.
(d) Clinging to a Filipino fish trap in the bay.
4. Where did the small number of men who escaped from Philippine prison camps manage to escape to?
(a) New Zealand.
(d) New Guinea.
5. How long did it take defeat to come to the Americans on Bataan?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 5 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Abie Abraham shipped to the Philippines?
2. What world record did Abraham break when he was 16?
3. What did Colonel Tsuji once claim to have eaten?
4. Who was the commander of the U.S. Sixth Army in January of 1945?
5. What did the Americans call the enemy surveillance planes?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)