|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the trains take prisoners?
(b) Tarlac City.
2. Who commanded the Japanese Fourteenth Imperial Army?
(a) General Keisuke Fujie.
(b) Lieutenant General Fumio Saeki.
(c) General Tomoyuki Yamashita.
(d) Lieutenant General Katzutsugu Dobashi.
3. How much did the American Red Cross Standard Package Number 8 weigh?
(a) 6 pounds.
(b) 9 pounds.
(c) 8 pounds.
(d) 7 pounds.
4. Where was Bertram Bank raised?
5. What was at the front of the soldiers trying to flee to Mariveles?
(a) Fourth Imperial Army.
(b) Fourteenth Imperial Army.
(c) Twelfth Imperial Army.
(d) Sixth Imperial Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Cabanatuan mean?
2. What was the least desirable of all the Cabanatuan work details?
3. When did the prisoners construct the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
4. Where was Ralph Rodriguez from?
5. Two weeks after the storehouse raids at Cabanatuan, what did Ralph Rodriguez weigh?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)