|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many prisoners loaded into each boxcar?
(a) 50 prisoners.
(b) 125 prisoners.
(c) 100 prisoners.
(d) 75 prisoners.
2. What other attack occurred on the same day as the attack on Luzon?
(a) The Battle of Midway.
(b) The Battle of Guadalcanal.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
(d) The Battle of Imphal.
3. What is the principal island in the Philippines?
4. Who was in charge of the Japanese forces that were retreating in January of 1945?
(a) General Saeda.
(b) General Yamashita.
(c) General Yagasaki.
(d) General Goto.
5. Where was Eugene Nielsen born and raised?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of gun did most Rangers, including Captain Prince, carry?
2. When was Abie Abraham shipped to the Philippines?
3. What did the prisoners find in the kitchen at Cabanatuan when the Japanese left?
4. What type of planes did the prisoners at Cabanatuan see on the morning of September 24.
5. Where were the prisoners loaded into boxcars?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)