|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men could fit in the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
(a) 55 men.
(b) 50 men.
(c) 45 men.
(d) 60 men.
2. What did the prisoners trap to eat for extra protein?
(a) Rats or dogs.
3. What was the ward called where they placed critically ill patients at Camp O'Donnell?
(a) Death Ward.
(b) Death Row.
(c) Zero Ward.
(d) St. Peter's Ward.
4. Who was in charge of the Japanese forces that were retreating in January of 1945?
(a) General Saeda.
(b) General Yamashita.
(c) General Goto.
(d) General Yagasaki.
5. Where did Pajota and his men set up a roadblock?
(a) About a mile southeast of the camp.
(b) About a mile northeast of the camp.
(c) About a mile west of the camp.
(d) About a mile east of the camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Abraham raise in his backyard during his time stationed in the Philippines?
2. What did Ralph Hibbs asks the prisoners to start killing during the last weeks of January 1945?
3. How many years had Eugene Nielsen been interred at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
4. What other attack occurred on the same day as the attack on Luzon?
5. What was the approximate temperature inside each boxcar?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)