|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the approximate temperature inside each boxcar?
(a) 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. What was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' real name?
(a) Mary Anderson.
(b) Jane Nickerson.
(c) Claire Phillips.
(d) Andrea Browning.
3. What was the date when Abie Abraham and his comrades had to stand near water, but could not drink?
(a) April 22, 1942.
(b) April 30, 1942.
(c) April 10, 1942.
(d) April 2, 1942.
4. Where did Bertram Bank go to college?
(a) University of Georgia.
(b) University of Alabama.
(c) University of Mississippi.
(d) University of Louisiana.
5. From where did Alamo Scouts rescue Dutch prisoners of war?
(b) New Guinea.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Abie Abraham shipped to the Philippines?
2. What did Colonel Tsuji once claim to have eaten?
3. What food did Robert Brody dream of at Cabanatuan?
4. How many Rangers were going on the rescue mission to Cabanatuan?
5. Where did John Murphy attend college?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)