|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Two weeks after the storehouse raids at Cabanatuan, what did Ralph Rodriguez weigh?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 130 pounds.
(c) 90 pounds.
(d) 120 pounds.
2. What constantly appeared in Abie Abraham's dreams when he was a prisoner at Cabanatuan?
3. Of all the prisoners who passed through O'Donnell, how many died there?
(a) 1out of every 5 prisoners.
(b) 1out of every 20 prisoners.
(c) 1out of every 30 prisoners.
(d) 1out of every 10 prisoners.
4. By January 28, toward what city were the Japanese making a ragged retreat?
(a) San Juan.
5. What was the date when Abie Abraham and his comrades had to stand near water, but could not drink?
(a) April 22, 1942.
(b) April 10, 1942.
(c) April 30, 1942.
(d) April 2, 1942.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new antimalarial drug were the Rangers taking?
2. Where did Van Geldern attend college?
3. Why did Captain Bert Bank's fellow Americans have to carry him semi-conscious for six hours?
4. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
5. What did the prisoners find in the kitchen at Cabanatuan when the Japanese left?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)