|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many troops did the General in charge of the Japanese forces command in January of 1945?
(a) 150,000 troops.
(b) 175,000 troops.
(c) 250,000 troops.
(d) 275,000 troops.
2. What did the Americans call the enemy surveillance planes?
(a) Jap Eyes.
(b) Photo Joe.
(c) Photo Spies.
(d) Eyes in the Sky.
3. From where was Chaplain Robert Preston Taylor?
(b) New Mexico.
4. Where were the prisoners loaded into boxcars?
(a) San Simon.
(b) San Fernando.
(c) Santa Rita.
(d) Santa Ana.
5. Near what river was Platero situated?
(a) Siniloan River.
(b) Pampanga River.
(c) Davao River.
(d) Jalaur River.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dr. Jimmy Fisher obtain his medical education?
2. How many people was Camp O'Donnell designed to accommodate?
3. Near what town did General King meet with the Japanese to discuss the terms of surrender?
4. When did the prisoners construct the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
5. Where were the Bataan nurses sent before General King surrendered to the Japanese?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)