|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did General MacArthur direct the action after the December attack by the Japanese?
(a) A bunker under Manilla.
(b) A bunker inside Corregidor.
(c) A bunker on the Bataan peninsula.
(d) A bunker under Luzon.
2. Where were the Rangers encamped on January 28, 1945?
3. What was the approximate temperature inside each boxcar?
(a) 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Where did Bertram Bank go to college?
(a) University of Georgia.
(b) University of Alabama.
(c) University of Louisiana.
(d) University of Mississippi.
5. When General King was about to surrender, how much food did his quartermaster report that he had to dole out to the men?
(a) One ration.
(b) Two rations.
(c) One half of a ration.
(d) Three rations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What province did the Rangers drive through the morning they left for the Cabanatuan rescue mission?
2. What mountains bordered the flat sugar country the Rangers drove through on their way to Cabanatuan?
3. Where were the Army photographers from who accompanied the Rangers on their rescue mission?
4. How many soldiers were fighting on Bataan under General King's command?
5. What was the camp's prime meeting ground named by the prisoners?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)