|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refused to go into the air-raid shelters on December 14?
(a) C. C. Smith.
(b) Quentine Devore.
(c) Vernon Booth.
(d) Robert Pritchford.
2. Where were the prisoners loaded into boxcars?
(a) Santa Rita.
(b) San Fernando.
(c) Santa Ana.
(d) San Simon.
3. What was the date when Abie Abraham and his comrades had to stand near water, but could not drink?
(a) April 2, 1942.
(b) April 30, 1942.
(c) April 22, 1942.
(d) April 10, 1942.
4. What agricultural outpost did the Ranger convoy reach around 7:15 a.m.?
(c) La Paz.
5. What was the name of the club that a woman ran who operated one of Cabanatuan's clandestine enterprises?
(a) Club Tsubaki.
(b) Club Luzon.
(c) Club Mabini.
(d) Club Manila.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Abie Abraham's rank?
2. What other attack occurred on the same day as the attack on Luzon?
3. How old were many of the Japanese soldiers guarding Abie Abraham and his comrades?
4. Where did the trains take prisoners?
5. What was Colonel Tsuji called by the young Japanese officers?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)