|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Abraham raise in his backyard during his time stationed in the Philippines?
2. What did the Americans call the enemy surveillance planes?
(a) Eyes in the Sky.
(b) Photo Joe.
(c) Photo Spies.
(d) Jap Eyes.
3. How did Lieutenant Nellist hide his M-1when he and Private Vaquilar went to a deserted shack?
(a) Strapped it to the underbelly of a carabao.
(b) Had it hanging down his back.
(c) Wrapped it in a bundle on his back.
(d) Hid it down his pant leg.
4. From where did Alamo Scouts rescue Dutch prisoners of war?
(c) New Guinea.
5. What type of planes did the prisoners at Cabanatuan see on the morning of September 24.
(a) F4F Wildcats.
(c) Navy Hellcats.
(d) P-36 Hawks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the principal island in the Philippines?
2. How many men could fit in the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
3. What was the Cabanatuan Camp cemetery called?
4. On what day did General Edward King surrender to the Japanese?
5. What did the prisoners trap to eat for extra protein?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)