|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Navy men use to sound the half hours of each day at Cabanatuan?
(a) An old oil drum.
(b) A rusty metal triangle.
(c) A wooden crate.
(d) The side of a building.
2. What had the prisoners at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp been building during their internment?
(b) An airstrip.
(c) Guard towers.
3. What did one of the locals give Prince to eat?
(a) Some fruit.
(b) Vegetables wrapped in banana leaves.
(c) Some rice.
(d) A chicken egg.
4. How much did the American Red Cross Standard Package Number 8 weigh?
(a) 6 pounds.
(b) 8 pounds.
(c) 7 pounds.
(d) 9 pounds.
5. What was the least desirable of all the Cabanatuan work details?
(a) Working on the Farm.
(b) Burying the dead.
(c) Working on the airstrip.
(d) Cutting wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the approximate temperature inside each boxcar?
2. How many men survived the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
3. How many Filipinos had fought on Bataan at the time of the surrender to the Japanese?
4. Where did the Rangers rendezvous with Filipino guerrilla led by Eduardo Joson?
5. Where were the 6th Army headquarters that the Rangers reached a few minutes after starting their mission on January 28?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)