|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bertram Bank arrive in Manila?
(a) March 1942.
(b) February 1940.
(c) January 1939.
(d) November 1941.
2. Where did Prince attend college?
3. What other attack occurred on the same day as the attack on Luzon?
(a) The Battle of Midway.
(b) The Battle of Imphal.
(c) The Battle of Guadalcanal.
(d) Pearl Harbor.
4. Why did Captain Bert Bank's fellow Americans have to carry him semi-conscious for six hours?
(a) He had a deep gash in his head.
(b) He had been stabbed in the back.
(c) He had been knocked unconscious.
(d) He had had a finger cut off.
5. Where were the survivors of the massacre at Puerto Princesa evacuated?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Abie Abraham shipped to the Philippines?
2. What mountains bordered the flat sugar country the Rangers drove through on their way to Cabanatuan?
3. How far from Manila did the January 9, 1945, invasion take place?
4. On what day did General Edward King surrender to the Japanese?
5. When did Corregidor surrender?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)