|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' real name?
(a) Andrea Browning.
(b) Mary Anderson.
(c) Claire Phillips.
(d) Jane Nickerson.
2. What was at the front of the soldiers trying to flee to Mariveles?
(a) Sixth Imperial Army.
(b) Twelfth Imperial Army.
(c) Fourteenth Imperial Army.
(d) Fourth Imperial Army.
3. What was Dr. Ralph Emerson Hibbs's rank?
(c) Lieutenant Major.
4. What province did the Rangers drive through the morning they left for the Cabanatuan rescue mission?
5. What nationality was Fuentes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were women, children, and the elderly of Platero and other barrios sent for safety?
2. What agricultural outpost did the Ranger convoy reach around 7:15 a.m.?
3. How did Lieutenant Nellist hide his M-1when he and Private Vaquilar went to a deserted shack?
4. What did the prisoners call the Battan Death March at the time that they were making the trip?
5. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)