|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the date when Abie Abraham and his comrades had to stand near water, but could not drink?
(a) April 10, 1942.
(b) April 30, 1942.
(c) April 22, 1942.
(d) April 2, 1942.
2. What did the villagers of Platero give the Americans to drink at a feast?
(a) Homemade beer.
(b) Papaya wine.
(d) Coconut wine.
3. What two books did Chaplain Taylor read when thrown into the heat box?
(a) The Bible and "The House of the Dead."
(b) The Bible and "The Brothers Karamazov."
(c) The Bible and "Notes from the Underground."
(d) The Bible and "Crime and Punishment."
4. Where did armored vehicles park at Cabanatuan?
(a) To the left of the Japanese barracks.
(b) Behind the American prisoners' barracks.
(c) Near a guard tower.
(d) In a large metal shed, 300 yards from the front gate.
5. What did a Filipino tell Eugene Neilsen after Neilsen asked the man to write the War Department about the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
(a) Tell them yourself.
(b) You will be safe with me.
(c) You have friends here.
(d) Come with me.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far would the Rangers have to crawl on their stomachs toward the camp?
2. How many Rangers were going on the rescue mission to Cabanatuan?
3. Where did Joson and his men set up a roadblock?
4. What other attack occurred on the same day as the attack on Luzon?
5. When General King was about to surrender, how much food did his quartermaster report that he had to dole out to the men?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)