|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men survived the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
(a) 11 men.
(b) 10 men.
(c) 9 men.
(d) 12 men.
2. Where were the Rangers encamped on January 28, 1945?
3. What was the date when Abie Abraham and his comrades had to stand near water, but could not drink?
(a) April 22, 1942.
(b) April 2, 1942.
(c) April 30, 1942.
(d) April 10, 1942.
4. What did Tommie Thomas build in his daydreams at Cabanatuan?
(a) A house.
(b) A skyscraper.
(c) An apartment building.
(d) A barn.
5. How many friends did Captain Robert Prince have who had been sent to the Philippines before he was and had been trapped on Bataan?
(a) Two friends.
(b) One friend.
(c) Three friends.
(d) Four friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Reed Shurtleff attend college?
2. What was Abraham's wife's name?
3. From where did General MacArthur direct the action after the December attack by the Japanese?
4. What type of planes did the prisoners see after the air-raid alarm sounded on December 14?
5. What was the Cabanatuan Camp cemetery called?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)