|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the club that a woman ran who operated one of Cabanatuan's clandestine enterprises?
(a) Club Manila.
(b) Club Mabini.
(c) Club Tsubaki.
(d) Club Luzon.
2. What was the least desirable of all the Cabanatuan work details?
(a) Burying the dead.
(b) Working on the airstrip.
(c) Working on the Farm.
(d) Cutting wood.
3. What was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' real name?
(a) Mary Anderson.
(b) Claire Phillips.
(c) Andrea Browning.
(d) Jane Nickerson.
4. What type of food was a monkey scrambling over on January 28, 1945?
(b) Corned-beef hash.
(d) Powdered eggs.
5. Who was in charge of the Japanese forces that were retreating in January of 1945?
(a) General Yamashita.
(b) General Goto.
(c) General Saeda.
(d) General Yagasaki.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river had the Rangers forded before encountering the fields of grass?
2. Who rode at the head of the column of Rangers?
3. Why did Captain Bert Bank's fellow Americans have to carry him semi-conscious for six hours?
4. In December, where did the Japanese bombers and Zeros catch a large part of the American Air Force of the Far East on the ground?
5. Where were the Army photographers from who accompanied the Rangers on their rescue mission?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)