|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ounces of food were the men fighting on Bataan given?
(a) 15 ounces of food.
(b) 20 ounces of food.
(c) 32 ounces of food.
(d) 41 ounces of food.
2. What is the principal island in the Philippines?
3. On what day did General Edward King surrender to the Japanese?
(a) On January 4.
(b) On April 9.
(c) On February 12.
(d) On March 8.
4. How far were the rangers from Cabanatuan when they stopped to begin marching on foot?
(a) 45 miles.
(b) 30 miles.
(c) 25 miles.
(d) 60 miles.
5. What was the approximate temperature inside each boxcar?
(a) 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had found a monkey in New Guinea and brought it with him to the Philippines?
2. Where was the last survivor of the massacre at Puerto Princesa found?
3. Where did Bill Nellist grow up?
4. What type of food was a monkey scrambling over on January 28, 1945?
5. What two books did Chaplain Taylor read when thrown into the heat box?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)