|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language did Dr. Fisher speak fluently?
2. What was Dr. Fisher's religious background?
(d) Roman Catholic.
3. Where did Pajota and his men set up a roadblock?
(a) About a mile west of the camp.
(b) About a mile northeast of the camp.
(c) About a mile east of the camp.
(d) About a mile southeast of the camp.
4. When did Bertram Bank arrive in Manila?
(a) November 1941.
(b) January 1939.
(c) February 1940.
(d) March 1942.
5. How did Lieutenant Nellist hide his M-1when he and Private Vaquilar went to a deserted shack?
(a) Wrapped it in a bundle on his back.
(b) Strapped it to the underbelly of a carabao.
(c) Hid it down his pant leg.
(d) Had it hanging down his back.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many soldiers were fighting on Bataan under General King's command?
2. What type of gun did most Rangers, including Captain Prince, carry?
3. What world record did Abraham break when he was 16?
4. Where were women, children, and the elderly of Platero and other barrios sent for safety?
5. What was the name of a hated guard who watched over prisoners working on the Farm?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)