|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rode at the head of the column of Rangers?
(a) Colonel Mucci.
(b) First Lieutenant Lueddeke.
(c) Captain Prince.
(d) Ranger Dykes.
2. How many Rangers were going on the rescue mission to Cabanatuan?
(a) 135 Rangers.
(b) 75 Rangers.
(c) 121 Rangers.
(d) 98 Rangers.
3. What caused a strange condition where the prisoners necks turned to rubber and they couldn't hold up their heads?
(b) Bad medicine.
(c) Rancid fish head.
4. What mountains bordered the flat sugar country the Rangers drove through on their way to Cabanatuan?
(a) Zambales and Cordillera Central.
(c) Caraballo and Chocolate Hills.
5. What new antimalarial drug were the Rangers taking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the camp's prime meeting ground named by the prisoners?
2. How long had it taken the prisoners to complete their building project at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
3. What food did Robert Brody dream of at Cabanatuan?
4. When did Bertram Bank arrive in Manila?
5. What was at the front of the soldiers trying to flee to Mariveles?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)