|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the Rangers encamped on January 28, 1945?
2. What type of gun did most Rangers, including Captain Prince, carry?
(a) .45 caliber pistols.
(b) M-1 Garand.
(d) Thompson submachine guns.
3. What was at the front of the soldiers trying to flee to Mariveles?
(a) Fourteenth Imperial Army.
(b) Twelfth Imperial Army.
(c) Sixth Imperial Army.
(d) Fourth Imperial Army.
4. How long did it take defeat to come to the Americans on Bataan?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 3 months.
5. What nationality was the priest allowed to enter Cabanatuan camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Bertram Bank raised?
2. When did the prisoners construct the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
3. Where were the Army photographers from who accompanied the Rangers on their rescue mission?
4. What new antimalarial drug were the Rangers taking?
5. How many ounces of food were the men fighting on Bataan given?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)