|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the 6th Army headquarters that the Rangers reached a few minutes after starting their mission on January 28?
2. Where did Joson and his men set up a roadblock?
(a) West of the camp.
(b) Just north of the camp.
(c) East of the camp.
(d) Just south of the camp.
3. Where did the Rangers rendezvous with Filipino guerrilla led by Eduardo Joson?
4. Approximately how tall was the gate at the main entrance to Cabanatuan?
(a) 9 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 7 feet.
(d) 8 feet.
5. Near what river was Platero situated?
(a) Davao River.
(b) Pampanga River.
(c) Jalaur River.
(d) Siniloan River.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the prisoners construct the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
2. Who was the commander of the U.S. Sixth Army in January of 1945?
3. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
4. What was Dr. Ralph Emerson Hibbs's rank?
5. Who was able to calm the prisoners when locked below the decks on the Oryoku Maru?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)