|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other attack occurred on the same day as the attack on Luzon?
(a) The Battle of Midway.
(b) The Battle of Guadalcanal.
(c) The Battle of Imphal.
(d) Pearl Harbor.
2. What did the locals give the Rangers when they stopped in Balincarin?
(b) Cooked vegetables.
(c) Water and noodles.
(d) Water and rice balls.
3. What was Colonel Tsuji called by the young Japanese officers?
(a) The Hatchet Man.
(b) The Spy.
(c) The God of Operations.
(d) The Butcher.
4. When General King was about to surrender, how much food did his quartermaster report that he had to dole out to the men?
(a) Three rations.
(b) One half of a ration.
(c) Two rations.
(d) One ration.
5. When did Corregidor surrender?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take defeat to come to the Americans on Bataan?
2. What language did Dr. Fisher speak fluently?
3. From where was Chaplain Robert Preston Taylor?
4. How much did the American Red Cross Standard Package Number 8 weigh?
5. Why did Captain Bert Bank's fellow Americans have to carry him semi-conscious for six hours?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)