|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did one of the locals give Prince to eat?
(a) Some fruit.
(b) Vegetables wrapped in banana leaves.
(c) Some rice.
(d) A chicken egg.
2. Where were the Bataan nurses sent before General King surrendered to the Japanese?
3. What food did Robert Brody dream of at Cabanatuan?
(a) Chicken salad.
(b) Pork chops.
(c) Fried chicken.
4. Where were the Army photographers from who accompanied the Rangers on their rescue mission?
(a) The 112th Signal Service Battalion.
(b) The 832nd Signal Service Battalion.
(c) The 713th Signal Service Battalion.
(d) The 611th Signal Service Battalion.
5. How many Rangers were going on the rescue mission to Cabanatuan?
(a) 75 Rangers.
(b) 98 Rangers.
(c) 121 Rangers.
(d) 135 Rangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Americans call the enemy surveillance planes?
2. From where was Chaplain Robert Preston Taylor?
3. How far would the Rangers have to crawl on their stomachs toward the camp?
4. What was at the rear of the soldiers who were trying to flee to Mariveles?
5. How much did the American Red Cross Standard Package Number 8 weigh?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)