|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Americans call the enemy surveillance planes?
(a) Photo Spies.
(b) Eyes in the Sky.
(c) Jap Eyes.
(d) Photo Joe.
2. When General King was about to surrender, how much food did his quartermaster report that he had to dole out to the men?
(a) One ration.
(b) Two rations.
(c) Three rations.
(d) One half of a ration.
3. Where did Prince grow up?
(c) Los Angeles.
4. What new antimalarial drug were the Rangers taking?
5. Where did the Rangers rendezvous with Filipino guerrilla led by Eduardo Joson?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the ward called where they placed critically ill patients at Camp O'Donnell?
2. What was Dr. Ralph Emerson Hibbs's rank?
3. What other attack occurred on the same day as the attack on Luzon?
4. What officer liberated 1,000 American and Filipino prisoners and even gave them advice on what routes to take?
5. From where did Alamo Scouts rescue Dutch prisoners of war?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)