|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of food was a monkey scrambling over on January 28, 1945?
(c) Powdered eggs.
(d) Corned-beef hash.
2. What type of planes did the prisoners see after the air-raid alarm sounded on December 14?
(b) FW 190s.
(d) P 51s.
3. What did the locals give the Rangers when they stopped in Balincarin?
(b) Water and noodles.
(c) Cooked vegetables.
(d) Water and rice balls.
4. How far would the Rangers have to crawl on their stomachs toward the camp?
(a) 250 yards.
(b) 500 yards.
(c) A mile.
(d) 1/2 mile.
5. Where were the survivors of the massacre at Puerto Princesa evacuated?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the monkey brought from the Philippines from New Guinea?
2. Who had found a monkey in New Guinea and brought it with him to the Philippines?
3. What color was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' hair?
4. At Puerto Princesa Prison Camp, what indicates that an air raid was imminent?
5. What world record did Abraham break when he was 16?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)