|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were women, children, and the elderly of Platero and other barrios sent for safety?
(a) The Zambales foothills.
(b) The Kitanglad foothills.
(c) The Sierra Madre foothills.
(d) The Caraballo foothills.
2. Where were the Bataan nurses sent before General King surrendered to the Japanese?
3. How far would the Rangers have to crawl on their stomachs toward the camp?
(a) 1/2 mile.
(b) 250 yards.
(c) A mile.
(d) 500 yards.
4. Near what river was Platero situated?
(a) Jalaur River.
(b) Siniloan River.
(c) Davao River.
(d) Pampanga River.
5. What had the prisoners at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp been building during their internment?
(c) Guard towers.
(d) An airstrip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tommie Thomas build in his daydreams at Cabanatuan?
2. What was the name of the monkey brought from the Philippines from New Guinea?
3. In December, where did the Japanese bombers and Zeros catch a large part of the American Air Force of the Far East on the ground?
4. What new antimalarial drug were the Rangers taking?
5. How was the American who tried to drink from a spring killed?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)