|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of all the prisoners who passed through O'Donnell, how many died there?
(a) 1out of every 5 prisoners.
(b) 1out of every 20 prisoners.
(c) 1out of every 30 prisoners.
(d) 1out of every 10 prisoners.
2. What type of gun did most Rangers, including Captain Prince, carry?
(a) Thompson submachine guns.
(b) .45 caliber pistols.
(c) M-1 Garand.
3. What was Lieutenant Sato's nickname?
(a) The Taskmaster.
(b) The Buzzard.
(c) The Idiot.
(d) The Turkey.
4. What agricultural outpost did the Ranger convoy reach around 7:15 a.m.?
(d) La Paz.
5. Where were the survivors of the massacre at Puerto Princesa evacuated?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of planes did the prisoners see after the air-raid alarm sounded on December 14?
2. How many people was Camp O'Donnell designed to accommodate?
3. How many men survived the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
4. What did a Filipino tell Eugene Neilsen after Neilsen asked the man to write the War Department about the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
5. Where was the last survivor of the massacre at Puerto Princesa found?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)