|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the monkey brought from the Philippines from New Guinea?
2. How long did it take defeat to come to the Americans on Bataan?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 6 months.
3. What mountains bordered the flat sugar country the Rangers drove through on their way to Cabanatuan?
(a) Zambales and Cordillera Central.
(b) Caraballo and Chocolate Hills.
4. Who rode at the head of the column of Rangers?
(a) Captain Prince.
(b) Colonel Mucci.
(c) First Lieutenant Lueddeke.
(d) Ranger Dykes.
5. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
(a) University of Iowa.
(b) University of Wisconsin.
(c) University of Indiana.
(d) University of Illinois.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did a Filipino tell Eugene Neilsen after Neilsen asked the man to write the War Department about the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
2. What was Lieutenant Sato's nickname?
3. Where did Bertram Bank go to college?
4. What time did an air raid signal sound on December 14?
5. General Homma foresaw that American prisoners would need to move from Bataan. How many prisoners did he estimate would need evacuation?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)