|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of food was a monkey scrambling over on January 28, 1945?
(b) Corned-beef hash.
(c) Powdered eggs.
2. How many men was Dr. Hibbs responsible for in April of 1942?
(a) 1,000 men.
(b) 900 men.
(c) 500 men.
(d) 700 men.
3. What was Abie Abraham's rank?
(d) Staff Sergeant.
4. How many men survived the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
(a) 9 men.
(b) 10 men.
(c) 11 men.
(d) 12 men.
5. What type of planes did the prisoners see after the air-raid alarm sounded on December 14?
(a) P 51s.
(b) FW 190s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What agricultural outpost did the Ranger convoy reach around 7:15 a.m.?
2. What type of gun did most Rangers, including Captain Prince, carry?
3. Where was the last survivor of the massacre at Puerto Princesa found?
4. What other historic event happened on the day that General King surrendered to the Japanese?
5. Who rode at the head of the column of Rangers?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)