|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lieutenant Sato's nickname?
(a) The Buzzard.
(b) The Idiot.
(c) The Taskmaster.
(d) The Turkey.
2. Of all the prisoners who passed through O'Donnell, how many died there?
(a) 1out of every 20 prisoners.
(b) 1out of every 30 prisoners.
(c) 1out of every 10 prisoners.
(d) 1out of every 5 prisoners.
3. From where did General MacArthur direct the action after the December attack by the Japanese?
(a) A bunker under Manilla.
(b) A bunker under Luzon.
(c) A bunker on the Bataan peninsula.
(d) A bunker inside Corregidor.
4. Who had found a monkey in New Guinea and brought it with him to the Philippines?
(a) Eugene Dykes.
(b) Bert Bank.
(c) Robert Prince.
(d) Tommie Thomas.
5. When was Abie Abraham shipped to the Philippines?
Short Answer Questions
1. What world record did Abraham break when he was 16?
2. What did Colonel Tsuji once claim to have eaten?
3. What type of vehicle did Colonel Motoo Nakayama arrive in to discuss surrender with General King?
4. Who commanded the Japanese Fourteenth Imperial Army?
5. What was Abie Abraham's rank?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)