|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the Rangers taking to give to the prisoners if the raid was successful?
(c) Chocolate bars.
2. Where were the Rangers encamped on January 28, 1945?
3. Why did Captain Bert Bank's fellow Americans have to carry him semi-conscious for six hours?
(a) He had been stabbed in the back.
(b) He had a deep gash in his head.
(c) He had had a finger cut off.
(d) He had been knocked unconscious.
4. At Puerto Princesa Prison Camp, what indicates that an air raid was imminent?
(a) An old Catholic church bell.
(b) A gong.
(c) A trumpet.
(d) A large drum.
5. Where were the survivors of the massacre at Puerto Princesa evacuated?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old were many of the Japanese soldiers guarding Abie Abraham and his comrades?
2. How many years had Eugene Nielsen been interred at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
3. How long had it taken the prisoners to complete their building project at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
4. In December, where did the Japanese bombers and Zeros catch a large part of the American Air Force of the Far East on the ground?
5. Of all the prisoners who passed through O'Donnell, how many died there?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)