|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vitamin deficiency caused beriberi?
(a) Lack of Vitamin B.
(b) Lack of Vitamin D.
(c) Lack of Vitamin C.
(d) Lack of Vitamin K.
2. What is the principal island in the Philippines?
3. How many men survived the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
(a) 11 men.
(b) 12 men.
(c) 10 men.
(d) 9 men.
4. What were the Rangers taking to give to the prisoners if the raid was successful?
(d) Chocolate bars.
5. What was the name of the monkey brought from the Philippines from New Guinea?
Short Answer Questions
1. What world record did Abraham break when he was 16?
2. What was at the rear of the soldiers who were trying to flee to Mariveles?
3. How long did it take defeat to come to the Americans on Bataan?
4. What did Abraham raise in his backyard during his time stationed in the Philippines?
5. How many years had Eugene Nielsen been interred at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)