|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ounces of food were the men fighting on Bataan given?
(a) 32 ounces of food.
(b) 15 ounces of food.
(c) 41 ounces of food.
(d) 20 ounces of food.
2. How many friends did Captain Robert Prince have who had been sent to the Philippines before he was and had been trapped on Bataan?
(a) Four friends.
(b) One friend.
(c) Three friends.
(d) Two friends.
3. What other attack occurred on the same day as the attack on Luzon?
(a) Pearl Harbor.
(b) The Battle of Imphal.
(c) The Battle of Guadalcanal.
(d) The Battle of Midway.
4. In what direction did the Rangers head on January 28?
5. At Puerto Princesa Prison Camp, what indicates that an air raid was imminent?
(a) A gong.
(b) An old Catholic church bell.
(c) A large drum.
(d) A trumpet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the last survivor of the massacre at Puerto Princesa found?
2. Where were the survivors of the massacre at Puerto Princesa evacuated?
3. What was at the front of the soldiers trying to flee to Mariveles?
4. How many Rangers were going on the rescue mission to Cabanatuan?
5. How many men was Dr. Hibbs responsible for in April of 1942?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)