|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Abraham's wife's name?
2. Where did the small number of men who escaped from Philippine prison camps manage to escape to?
(a) New Zealand.
(d) New Guinea.
3. What vitamin deficiency caused beriberi?
(a) Lack of Vitamin B.
(b) Lack of Vitamin K.
(c) Lack of Vitamin C.
(d) Lack of Vitamin D.
4. Where were the Bataan nurses sent before General King surrendered to the Japanese?
5. Near what town did General King meet with the Japanese to discuss the terms of surrender?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many soldiers were fighting on Bataan under General King's command?
2. What was at the rear of the soldiers who were trying to flee to Mariveles?
3. Where were the Army photographers from who accompanied the Rangers on their rescue mission?
4. General Homma foresaw that American prisoners would need to move from Bataan. How many prisoners did he estimate would need evacuation?
5. How long did the Japanese continue the seaside massacre after they torched the air-raid shelters?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)