|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Van Geldern attend college?
(a) Cal Poly.
(b) University of California Davis.
(c) University of California Riverside.
(d) Santa Clara University.
2. How many prisoners loaded into each boxcar?
(a) 75 prisoners.
(b) 125 prisoners.
(c) 50 prisoners.
(d) 100 prisoners.
3. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
(a) University of Iowa.
(b) University of Wisconsin.
(c) University of Indiana.
(d) University of Illinois.
4. When did the prisoners construct the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
5. Who rode at the head of the column of Rangers?
(a) First Lieutenant Lueddeke.
(b) Colonel Mucci.
(c) Captain Prince.
(d) Ranger Dykes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of gun did most Rangers, including Captain Prince, carry?
2. How many men was Dr. Hibbs responsible for in April of 1942?
3. What was Lieutenant Sato's nickname?
4. What was at the rear of the soldiers who were trying to flee to Mariveles?
5. What was the name of the monkey brought from the Philippines from New Guinea?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)