|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men was Dr. Hibbs responsible for in April of 1942?
(a) 500 men.
(b) 700 men.
(c) 1,000 men.
(d) 900 men.
2. When General King was about to surrender, how much food did his quartermaster report that he had to dole out to the men?
(a) One ration.
(b) Two rations.
(c) One half of a ration.
(d) Three rations.
3. What was the approximate temperature inside each boxcar?
(a) 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Who refused to go into the air-raid shelters on December 14?
(a) Quentine Devore.
(b) Robert Pritchford.
(c) Vernon Booth.
(d) C. C. Smith.
5. What type of planes did the prisoners see after the air-raid alarm sounded on December 14?
(b) FW 190s.
(d) P 51s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was at the rear of the soldiers who were trying to flee to Mariveles?
2. Where did Bertram Bank go to college?
3. How many people was Camp O'Donnell designed to accommodate?
4. How many men survived the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
5. What agricultural outpost did the Ranger convoy reach around 7:15 a.m.?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)