|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had found a monkey in New Guinea and brought it with him to the Philippines?
(a) Bert Bank.
(b) Robert Prince.
(c) Eugene Dykes.
(d) Tommie Thomas.
2. Where did Van Geldern attend college?
(a) Cal Poly.
(b) Santa Clara University.
(c) University of California Davis.
(d) University of California Riverside.
3. What province did the Rangers drive through the morning they left for the Cabanatuan rescue mission?
4. Where did Reed Shurtleff attend college?
(a) The University of Nevada.
(b) The University of Utah.
(c) The University of South Dakota.
(d) The Unversity of Montana.
5. What was Abraham's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the approximate temperature inside each boxcar?
2. What type of vehicle did Colonel Motoo Nakayama arrive in to discuss surrender with General King?
3. What officer liberated 1,000 American and Filipino prisoners and even gave them advice on what routes to take?
4. Who was the commander of the U.S. Sixth Army in January of 1945?
5. Where did the small number of men who escaped from Philippine prison camps manage to escape to?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)