|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the Army photographers from who accompanied the Rangers on their rescue mission?
(a) The 832nd Signal Service Battalion.
(b) The 713th Signal Service Battalion.
(c) The 112th Signal Service Battalion.
(d) The 611th Signal Service Battalion.
2. What was at the front of the soldiers trying to flee to Mariveles?
(a) Fourth Imperial Army.
(b) Fourteenth Imperial Army.
(c) Sixth Imperial Army.
(d) Twelfth Imperial Army.
3. What did Cabanatuan mean?
(a) Place of the rivers.
(b) Place of goats.
(c) Place of rocks.
(d) Place of the headhunters.
4. What type of food was a monkey scrambling over on January 28, 1945?
(a) Corned-beef hash.
(d) Powdered eggs.
5. How many troops did the General in charge of the Japanese forces command in January of 1945?
(a) 150,000 troops.
(b) 250,000 troops.
(c) 275,000 troops.
(d) 175,000 troops.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Bertram Bank go to college?
2. How many years had Eugene Nielsen been interred at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
3. Who commanded the Japanese Fourteenth Imperial Army?
4. How many Filipinos had fought on Bataan at the time of the surrender to the Japanese?
5. How was the American who tried to drink from a spring killed?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)