|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the survivors of the massacre at Puerto Princesa evacuated?
2. How many Chinese was Colonel Tsuji said to be personally responsible for their deaths?
3. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
(a) University of Wisconsin.
(b) University of Iowa.
(c) University of Indiana.
(d) University of Illinois.
4. On what day did General Edward King surrender to the Japanese?
(a) On April 9.
(b) On January 4.
(c) On February 12.
(d) On March 8.
5. Where did the Rangers rendezvous with Filipino guerrilla led by Eduardo Joson?
Short Answer Questions
1. In December, where did the Japanese bombers and Zeros catch a large part of the American Air Force of the Far East on the ground?
2. How many Rangers were going on the rescue mission to Cabanatuan?
3. What officer liberated 1,000 American and Filipino prisoners and even gave them advice on what routes to take?
4. What type of planes did the prisoners see after the air-raid alarm sounded on December 14?
5. What was Abraham's wife's name?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)