|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far from Manila did the January 9, 1945, invasion take place?
(a) 100 miles south.
(b) 200 miles north.
(c) 200 miles south.
(d) 100 miles north.
2. Where were the Rangers encamped on January 28, 1945?
3. Where were the 6th Army headquarters that the Rangers reached a few minutes after starting their mission on January 28?
4. What was Dr. Ralph Emerson Hibbs's rank?
(b) Lieutenant Major.
5. When did Bertram Bank arrive in Manila?
(a) February 1940.
(b) March 1942.
(c) November 1941.
(d) January 1939.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of beach was at the edge of a cliff near the Puerto Princesa prison compound?
2. How long did it take defeat to come to the Americans on Bataan?
3. Near what town did General King meet with the Japanese to discuss the terms of surrender?
4. How was the American who tried to drink from a spring killed?
5. How many people was Camp O'Donnell designed to accommodate?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)