|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Americans call the enemy surveillance planes?
(a) Jap Eyes.
(b) Photo Spies.
(c) Eyes in the Sky.
(d) Photo Joe.
2. Where were the 6th Army headquarters that the Rangers reached a few minutes after starting their mission on January 28?
3. Where did Van Geldern attend college?
(a) University of California Riverside.
(b) University of California Davis.
(c) Santa Clara University.
(d) Cal Poly.
4. When General King was about to surrender, how much food did his quartermaster report that he had to dole out to the men?
(a) Three rations.
(b) One half of a ration.
(c) One ration.
(d) Two rations.
5. What was the ward called where they placed critically ill patients at Camp O'Donnell?
(a) Zero Ward.
(b) Death Row.
(c) Death Ward.
(d) St. Peter's Ward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Eugene Nielsen born and raised?
2. How long did it take defeat to come to the Americans on Bataan?
3. How many friends did Captain Robert Prince have who had been sent to the Philippines before he was and had been trapped on Bataan?
4. What did Cabanatuan mean?
5. What other historic event happened on the day that General King surrendered to the Japanese?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)