|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other historic event happened on the day that General King surrendered to the Japanese?
(a) Abraham Lincoln was shot.
(b) The fall of Fort Sumter.
(c) The Battle of Gettysburg began.
(d) General Lee surrendered to General Grant.
2. How many ounces of food were the men fighting on Bataan given?
(a) 20 ounces of food.
(b) 15 ounces of food.
(c) 32 ounces of food.
(d) 41 ounces of food.
3. Where were the survivors of the massacre at Puerto Princesa evacuated?
4. What was Dr. Ralph Emerson Hibbs's rank?
(b) Lieutenant Major.
5. Where were the Army photographers from who accompanied the Rangers on their rescue mission?
(a) The 832nd Signal Service Battalion.
(b) The 611th Signal Service Battalion.
(c) The 112th Signal Service Battalion.
(d) The 713th Signal Service Battalion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the Rangers taking to give to the prisoners if the raid was successful?
2. How long had it taken the prisoners to complete their building project at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
3. Who refused to go into the air-raid shelters on December 14?
4. Where was Eugene Nielsen born and raised?
5. How many friends did Captain Robert Prince have who had been sent to the Philippines before he was and had been trapped on Bataan?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)