|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rode at the head of the column of Rangers?
(a) First Lieutenant Lueddeke.
(b) Colonel Mucci.
(c) Captain Prince.
(d) Ranger Dykes.
2. How many friends did Captain Robert Prince have who had been sent to the Philippines before he was and had been trapped on Bataan?
(a) One friend.
(b) Two friends.
(c) Four friends.
(d) Three friends.
3. What time did an air raid signal sound on December 14?
(a) At 4 p.m.
(b) At 2 p.m.
(c) At 3 p.m.
(d) At 1 p.m.
4. In December, where did the Japanese bombers and Zeros catch a large part of the American Air Force of the Far East on the ground?
(a) Clark Field.
(b) Pearce Field.
(c) Hamilton Field.
(d) Delano Field.
5. Where did the Rangers rendezvous with Filipino guerrilla led by Eduardo Joson?
Short Answer Questions
1. At Puerto Princesa Prison Camp, what indicates that an air raid was imminent?
2. What defensive strategy did Douglas MacArthur execute when the Japanese attacked the Philippines in December of 1941?
3. Near what town did General King meet with the Japanese to discuss the terms of surrender?
4. What other historic event happened on the day that General King surrendered to the Japanese?
5. When General King was about to surrender, how much food did his quartermaster report that he had to dole out to the men?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)