|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vehicle did Colonel Motoo Nakayama arrive in to discuss surrender with General King?
(a) A Jeep.
(b) A Lincoln Continental.
(c) A Mercedes Benz.
(d) A Cadillac.
2. When did the aerial attack begin on Luzon?
(a) On December 8.
(b) On November 11.
(c) On January 2.
(d) On October 13.
3. What was the name of the monkey brought from the Philippines from New Guinea?
4. How many soldiers were fighting on Bataan under General King's command?
(a) About 57,000.
(b) About 64,000.
(c) Approximately 78,000.
(d) Approximately 91,000.
5. What type of planes did the prisoners see after the air-raid alarm sounded on December 14?
(c) P 51s.
(d) FW 190s.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years had Eugene Nielsen been interred at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
2. Where was Eugene Nielsen born and raised?
3. How many ounces of food were the men fighting on Bataan given?
4. What province did the Rangers drive through the morning they left for the Cabanatuan rescue mission?
5. What is the principal island in the Philippines?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)