|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was at the front of the soldiers trying to flee to Mariveles?
(a) Fourteenth Imperial Army.
(b) Fourth Imperial Army.
(c) Twelfth Imperial Army.
(d) Sixth Imperial Army.
2. In December, where did the Japanese bombers and Zeros catch a large part of the American Air Force of the Far East on the ground?
(a) Hamilton Field.
(b) Clark Field.
(c) Delano Field.
(d) Pearce Field.
3. What is the principal island in the Philippines?
4. What mountains bordered the flat sugar country the Rangers drove through on their way to Cabanatuan?
(c) Caraballo and Chocolate Hills.
(d) Zambales and Cordillera Central.
5. What type of planes did the prisoners see after the air-raid alarm sounded on December 14?
(a) FW 190s.
(c) P 51s.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day did General Edward King surrender to the Japanese?
2. How many years had Eugene Nielsen been interred at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
3. What did Cabanatuan mean?
4. What type of food was a monkey scrambling over on January 28, 1945?
5. How many Filipinos had fought on Bataan at the time of the surrender to the Japanese?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)