|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Rangers rendezvous with Filipino guerrilla led by Eduardo Joson?
2. In what direction did the Rangers head on January 28?
3. How many soldiers were fighting on Bataan under General King's command?
(a) About 64,000.
(b) About 57,000.
(c) Approximately 78,000.
(d) Approximately 91,000.
4. How many men was Dr. Hibbs responsible for in April of 1942?
(a) 1,000 men.
(b) 900 men.
(c) 500 men.
(d) 700 men.
5. What is the principal island in the Philippines?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dr. Ralph Emerson Hibbs's rank?
2. Who had found a monkey in New Guinea and brought it with him to the Philippines?
3. Where did the small number of men who escaped from Philippine prison camps manage to escape to?
4. What was at the rear of the soldiers who were trying to flee to Mariveles?
5. When did the prisoners construct the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)