|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the 6th Army headquarters that the Rangers reached a few minutes after starting their mission on January 28?
2. How many troops did the General in charge of the Japanese forces command in January of 1945?
(a) 150,000 troops.
(b) 275,000 troops.
(c) 175,000 troops.
(d) 250,000 troops.
3. What was at the front of the soldiers trying to flee to Mariveles?
(a) Fourteenth Imperial Army.
(b) Fourth Imperial Army.
(c) Sixth Imperial Army.
(d) Twelfth Imperial Army.
4. What had the prisoners at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp been building during their internment?
(b) Guard towers.
(c) An airstrip.
5. Where were the survivors of the massacre at Puerto Princesa evacuated?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the prisoners construct the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
2. How long did it take defeat to come to the Americans on Bataan?
3. Where did Reed Shurtleff attend college?
4. Where was the last survivor of the massacre at Puerto Princesa found?
5. What province did the Rangers drive through the morning they left for the Cabanatuan rescue mission?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)