|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the Rangers taking to give to the prisoners if the raid was successful?
(c) Chocolate bars.
2. What mountains bordered the flat sugar country the Rangers drove through on their way to Cabanatuan?
(a) Zambales and Cordillera Central.
(d) Caraballo and Chocolate Hills.
3. Where were the Rangers encamped on January 28, 1945?
4. How many Filipinos had fought on Bataan at the time of the surrender to the Japanese?
(a) 72,000 Filipinos.
(b) 75,000 Filipinos.
(c) 65,000 Filipinos.
(d) 68,000 Filipinos.
5. How many Rangers were going on the rescue mission to Cabanatuan?
(a) 98 Rangers.
(b) 75 Rangers.
(c) 121 Rangers.
(d) 135 Rangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many soldiers were fighting on Bataan under General King's command?
2. What agricultural outpost did the Ranger convoy reach around 7:15 a.m.?
3. Where did Van Geldern attend college?
4. How many years had Eugene Nielsen been interred at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
5. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)