|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In December, where did the Japanese bombers and Zeros catch a large part of the American Air Force of the Far East on the ground?
(a) Pearce Field.
(b) Hamilton Field.
(c) Delano Field.
(d) Clark Field.
2. How many men survived the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
(a) 10 men.
(b) 9 men.
(c) 12 men.
(d) 11 men.
3. How far from Manila did the January 9, 1945, invasion take place?
(a) 200 miles north.
(b) 100 miles north.
(c) 100 miles south.
(d) 200 miles south.
4. Where were the Bataan nurses sent before General King surrendered to the Japanese?
5. How long did it take defeat to come to the Americans on Bataan?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vitamin deficiency caused beriberi?
2. Where were the survivors of the massacre at Puerto Princesa evacuated?
3. What type of beach was at the edge of a cliff near the Puerto Princesa prison compound?
4. Where was the last survivor of the massacre at Puerto Princesa found?
5. On what day did General Edward King surrender to the Japanese?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)