|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the Japanese continue the seaside massacre after they torched the air-raid shelters?
(a) After 2 to 3 hours.
(b) After 7 hours.
(c) After 5 hours.
(d) After 3 to 4 hours.
2. Where were the survivors of the massacre at Puerto Princesa evacuated?
3. What was at the front of the soldiers trying to flee to Mariveles?
(a) Twelfth Imperial Army.
(b) Fourteenth Imperial Army.
(c) Fourth Imperial Army.
(d) Sixth Imperial Army.
4. What was Lieutenant Sato's nickname?
(a) The Turkey.
(b) The Buzzard.
(c) The Taskmaster.
(d) The Idiot.
5. How many men survived the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
(a) 12 men.
(b) 9 men.
(c) 10 men.
(d) 11 men.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day did General Edward King surrender to the Japanese?
2. What vitamin deficiency caused beriberi?
3. How many ounces of food were the men fighting on Bataan given?
4. Who was the commander of the U.S. Sixth Army in January of 1945?
5. Who commanded the Japanese Fourteenth Imperial Army?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)