|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men was Dr. Hibbs responsible for in April of 1942?
(a) 700 men.
(b) 500 men.
(c) 900 men.
(d) 1,000 men.
2. What vitamin deficiency caused beriberi?
(a) Lack of Vitamin B.
(b) Lack of Vitamin D.
(c) Lack of Vitamin C.
(d) Lack of Vitamin K.
3. Where was Lieutenant Edward "Tommie" Thomas from?
(a) Grand Rapids, Michigan.
(b) Hastings, Michigan.
(c) Lansing, Michigan.
(d) Flint, Michigan.
4. When did Eugene Nielsen tell about the torching of the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp on December 14?
(a) March 5, 1945.
(b) December 31, 1944.
(c) January 7, 1945.
(d) February 18, 1945.
5. When did the aerial attack begin on Luzon?
(a) On November 11.
(b) On December 8.
(c) On October 13.
(d) On January 2.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many soldiers were fighting on Bataan under General King's command?
2. Who was the commander of the U.S. Sixth Army in January of 1945?
3. How many Filipinos had fought on Bataan at the time of the surrender to the Japanese?
4. What was Dr. Ralph Emerson Hibbs's rank?
5. What was at the front of the soldiers trying to flee to Mariveles?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)