|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men was Dr. Hibbs responsible for in April of 1942?
(a) 500 men.
(b) 900 men.
(c) 700 men.
(d) 1,000 men.
2. How many men could fit in the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
(a) 50 men.
(b) 45 men.
(c) 60 men.
(d) 55 men.
3. What was Lieutenant Sato's nickname?
(a) The Idiot.
(b) The Turkey.
(c) The Buzzard.
(d) The Taskmaster.
4. When did the aerial attack begin on Luzon?
(a) On October 13.
(b) On December 8.
(c) On January 2.
(d) On November 11.
5. What time did an air raid signal sound on December 14?
(a) At 1 p.m.
(b) At 3 p.m.
(c) At 2 p.m.
(d) At 4 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. At Puerto Princesa Prison Camp, what indicates that an air raid was imminent?
2. What vitamin deficiency caused beriberi?
3. When General King was about to surrender, how much food did his quartermaster report that he had to dole out to the men?
4. How long did the Japanese continue the seaside massacre after they torched the air-raid shelters?
5. What did a Filipino tell Eugene Neilsen after Neilsen asked the man to write the War Department about the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)