|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the aerial attack begin on Luzon?
(a) On November 11.
(b) On December 8.
(c) On January 2.
(d) On October 13.
2. Where were the survivors of the massacre at Puerto Princesa evacuated?
3. How far from Manila did the January 9, 1945, invasion take place?
(a) 100 miles north.
(b) 200 miles south.
(c) 200 miles north.
(d) 100 miles south.
4. What was at the front of the soldiers trying to flee to Mariveles?
(a) Fourteenth Imperial Army.
(b) Sixth Imperial Army.
(c) Twelfth Imperial Army.
(d) Fourth Imperial Army.
5. What time did an air raid signal sound on December 14?
(a) At 3 p.m.
(b) At 4 p.m.
(c) At 2 p.m.
(d) At 1 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did a Filipino tell Eugene Neilsen after Neilsen asked the man to write the War Department about the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
2. What type of vehicle did Colonel Motoo Nakayama arrive in to discuss surrender with General King?
3. What was Lieutenant Sato's nickname?
4. How many Filipinos had fought on Bataan at the time of the surrender to the Japanese?
5. When did Eugene Nielsen tell about the torching of the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp on December 14?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)