|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the Bataan nurses sent before General King surrendered to the Japanese?
2. What did the Americans call the enemy surveillance planes?
(a) Photo Spies.
(b) Eyes in the Sky.
(c) Jap Eyes.
(d) Photo Joe.
3. How long did the Japanese continue the seaside massacre after they torched the air-raid shelters?
(a) After 3 to 4 hours.
(b) After 7 hours.
(c) After 5 hours.
(d) After 2 to 3 hours.
4. Where was Eugene Nielsen born and raised?
5. How many men could fit in the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
(a) 45 men.
(b) 55 men.
(c) 50 men.
(d) 60 men.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Filipinos had fought on Bataan at the time of the surrender to the Japanese?
2. What type of vehicle did Colonel Motoo Nakayama arrive in to discuss surrender with General King?
3. When General King was about to surrender, how much food did his quartermaster report that he had to dole out to the men?
4. When did Eugene Nielsen tell about the torching of the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp on December 14?
5. How many men survived the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)