|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Filipinos had fought on Bataan at the time of the surrender to the Japanese?
(a) 75,000 Filipinos.
(b) 65,000 Filipinos.
(c) 68,000 Filipinos.
(d) 72,000 Filipinos.
2. How far from Manila did the January 9, 1945, invasion take place?
(a) 100 miles north.
(b) 200 miles north.
(c) 200 miles south.
(d) 100 miles south.
3. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
(a) University of Iowa.
(b) University of Illinois.
(c) University of Wisconsin.
(d) University of Indiana.
4. Where was Lieutenant Edward "Tommie" Thomas from?
(a) Flint, Michigan.
(b) Grand Rapids, Michigan.
(c) Lansing, Michigan.
(d) Hastings, Michigan.
5. When did the prisoners construct the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. What other attack occurred on the same day as the attack on Luzon?
2. What was at the rear of the soldiers who were trying to flee to Mariveles?
3. From where did General MacArthur direct the action after the December attack by the Japanese?
4. When did Eugene Nielsen tell about the torching of the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp on December 14?
5. How many soldiers were fighting on Bataan under General King's command?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)