|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Filipinos had fought on Bataan at the time of the surrender to the Japanese?
(a) 65,000 Filipinos.
(b) 75,000 Filipinos.
(c) 72,000 Filipinos.
(d) 68,000 Filipinos.
2. How many soldiers were fighting on Bataan under General King's command?
(a) About 57,000.
(b) About 64,000.
(c) Approximately 91,000.
(d) Approximately 78,000.
3. In December, where did the Japanese bombers and Zeros catch a large part of the American Air Force of the Far East on the ground?
(a) Clark Field.
(b) Delano Field.
(c) Pearce Field.
(d) Hamilton Field.
4. Where were the survivors of the massacre at Puerto Princesa evacuated?
5. Where was Eugene Nielsen born and raised?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who commanded the Japanese Fourteenth Imperial Army?
2. Who waded upon the shores of Luzon two days after Eugene Nielsen related the story of the massacre?
3. When General King was about to surrender, how much food did his quartermaster report that he had to dole out to the men?
4. What type of beach was at the edge of a cliff near the Puerto Princesa prison compound?
5. What had the prisoners at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp been building during their internment?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)