|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
(a) University of Indiana.
(b) University of Iowa.
(c) University of Wisconsin.
(d) University of Illinois.
2. How far from Manila did the January 9, 1945, invasion take place?
(a) 200 miles north.
(b) 100 miles south.
(c) 200 miles south.
(d) 100 miles north.
3. Where was Eugene Nielsen born and raised?
4. What was at the front of the soldiers trying to flee to Mariveles?
(a) Sixth Imperial Army.
(b) Fourteenth Imperial Army.
(c) Twelfth Imperial Army.
(d) Fourth Imperial Army.
5. Where was the last survivor of the massacre at Puerto Princesa found?
(a) Hiding in brush on the far shore.
(b) Washed up on the far shore.
(c) Clinging to a Filipino fish trap in the bay.
(d) Clinging to driftwood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other attack occurred on the same day as the attack on Luzon?
2. How many men was Dr. Hibbs responsible for in April of 1942?
3. What was Lieutenant Sato's nickname?
4. What type of beach was at the edge of a cliff near the Puerto Princesa prison compound?
5. How many years had Eugene Nielsen been interred at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)