|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was at the front of the soldiers trying to flee to Mariveles?
(a) Fourth Imperial Army.
(b) Fourteenth Imperial Army.
(c) Twelfth Imperial Army.
(d) Sixth Imperial Army.
2. Who commanded the Japanese Fourteenth Imperial Army?
(a) General Keisuke Fujie.
(b) General Tomoyuki Yamashita.
(c) Lieutenant General Katzutsugu Dobashi.
(d) Lieutenant General Fumio Saeki.
3. What did a Filipino tell Eugene Neilsen after Neilsen asked the man to write the War Department about the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
(a) You have friends here.
(b) Tell them yourself.
(c) You will be safe with me.
(d) Come with me.
4. When did the prisoners construct the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
5. What type of vehicle did Colonel Motoo Nakayama arrive in to discuss surrender with General King?
(a) A Jeep.
(b) A Lincoln Continental.
(c) A Cadillac.
(d) A Mercedes Benz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the Bataan nurses sent before General King surrendered to the Japanese?
2. What time did an air raid signal sound on December 14?
3. How many Filipinos had fought on Bataan at the time of the surrender to the Japanese?
4. What was Lieutenant Sato's nickname?
5. How long did the Japanese continue the seaside massacre after they torched the air-raid shelters?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)