|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near what town did General King meet with the Japanese to discuss the terms of surrender?
2. When General King was about to surrender, how much food did his quartermaster report that he had to dole out to the men?
(a) Two rations.
(b) One half of a ration.
(c) Three rations.
(d) One ration.
3. Where were the survivors of the massacre at Puerto Princesa evacuated?
4. What was at the front of the soldiers trying to flee to Mariveles?
(a) Fourth Imperial Army.
(b) Twelfth Imperial Army.
(c) Fourteenth Imperial Army.
(d) Sixth Imperial Army.
5. What type of vehicle did Colonel Motoo Nakayama arrive in to discuss surrender with General King?
(a) A Mercedes Benz.
(b) A Jeep.
(c) A Cadillac.
(d) A Lincoln Continental.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the Japanese continue the seaside massacre after they torched the air-raid shelters?
2. How many ounces of food were the men fighting on Bataan given?
3. Where was Lieutenant Edward "Tommie" Thomas from?
4. What type of planes did the prisoners see after the air-raid alarm sounded on December 14?
5. What was Lieutenant Sato's nickname?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)