|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vehicle did Colonel Motoo Nakayama arrive in to discuss surrender with General King?
(a) A Cadillac.
(b) A Jeep.
(c) A Lincoln Continental.
(d) A Mercedes Benz.
2. In December, where did the Japanese bombers and Zeros catch a large part of the American Air Force of the Far East on the ground?
(a) Delano Field.
(b) Hamilton Field.
(c) Pearce Field.
(d) Clark Field.
3. What time did an air raid signal sound on December 14?
(a) At 4 p.m.
(b) At 2 p.m.
(c) At 3 p.m.
(d) At 1 p.m.
4. What vitamin deficiency caused beriberi?
(a) Lack of Vitamin D.
(b) Lack of Vitamin K.
(c) Lack of Vitamin B.
(d) Lack of Vitamin C.
5. What other attack occurred on the same day as the attack on Luzon?
(a) Pearl Harbor.
(b) The Battle of Imphal.
(c) The Battle of Midway.
(d) The Battle of Guadalcanal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dr. Ralph Emerson Hibbs's rank?
2. How many men could fit in the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
3. How many men survived the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
4. At Puerto Princesa Prison Camp, what indicates that an air raid was imminent?
5. On what day did General Edward King surrender to the Japanese?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)