|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lieutenant Edward "Tommie" Thomas from?
(a) Lansing, Michigan.
(b) Flint, Michigan.
(c) Grand Rapids, Michigan.
(d) Hastings, Michigan.
2. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
(a) University of Iowa.
(b) University of Indiana.
(c) University of Illinois.
(d) University of Wisconsin.
3. On what day did General Edward King surrender to the Japanese?
(a) On January 4.
(b) On April 9.
(c) On February 12.
(d) On March 8.
4. Where were the Bataan nurses sent before General King surrendered to the Japanese?
5. How far from Manila did the January 9, 1945, invasion take place?
(a) 100 miles north.
(b) 200 miles north.
(c) 100 miles south.
(d) 200 miles south.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the aerial attack begin on Luzon?
2. What did the Americans call the enemy surveillance planes?
3. How many men could fit in the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
4. How many ounces of food were the men fighting on Bataan given?
5. How many men was Dr. Hibbs responsible for in April of 1942?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)