Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Pajota and his men set up a roadblock?
(a) About a mile southeast of the camp.
(b) About a mile east of the camp.
(c) About a mile northeast of the camp.
(d) About a mile west of the camp.
2. By January 28, toward what city were the Japanese making a ragged retreat?
(c) San Juan.
3. Where was Ralph Rodriguez from?
(c) New Mexico.
4. What was Dr. Ralph Emerson Hibbs's rank?
(d) Lieutenant Major.
5. How far would the Rangers have to crawl on their stomachs toward the camp?
(a) 250 yards.
(b) 1/2 mile.
(c) 500 yards.
(d) A mile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of planes did the prisoners at Cabanatuan see on the morning of September 24.
2. How many rounds could an automatic heavy rifle shoot per minute?
3. What was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' real name?
4. How many men was Dr. Hibbs responsible for in April of 1942?
5. Where did Bill Nellist grow up?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)