Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of a hated guard who watched over prisoners working on the Farm?
(a) Web Foot.
(b) Air Raid.
(c) Simon Legree.
(d) Liver Lips.
2. How many Rangers were going on the rescue mission to Cabanatuan?
(a) 135 Rangers.
(b) 121 Rangers.
(c) 98 Rangers.
(d) 75 Rangers.
3. What was Dr. Fisher's religious background?
(a) Roman Catholic.
4. How far from Manila did the January 9, 1945, invasion take place?
(a) 200 miles south.
(b) 100 miles north.
(c) 100 miles south.
(d) 200 miles north.
5. What did Tommie Thomas build in his daydreams at Cabanatuan?
(a) An apartment building.
(b) A house.
(c) A skyscraper.
(d) A barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Joson and his men set up a roadblock?
2. After prisoners shipped out of Cabanatuan, who became the commanding American officer?
3. Where did Bill Nellist grow up?
4. Who was the commander of the U.S. Sixth Army in January of 1945?
5. What was the most popular class in the prison, "University of the Far East"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)