Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Prince attend college?
2. What was the name of the monkey brought from the Philippines from New Guinea?
3. How much did the American Red Cross Standard Package Number 8 weigh?
(a) 7 pounds.
(b) 9 pounds.
(c) 8 pounds.
(d) 6 pounds.
4. Who waded upon the shores of Luzon two days after Eugene Nielsen related the story of the massacre?
(a) General George S. Patton.
(b) Field Marshall Bernard Law Montgomery.
(c) General Douglas MacArthur.
(d) Admiral Chester Nimitz.
5. Where did Prince grow up?
(b) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of a hated guard who watched over prisoners working on the Farm?
2. What was Dr. Fisher's religious background?
3. What was the camp's prime meeting ground named by the prisoners?
4. What is the principal island in the Philippines?
5. What river had the Rangers forded before encountering the fields of grass?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)