Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What agricultural outpost did the Ranger convoy reach around 7:15 a.m.?
(a) La Paz.
2. What other historic event happened on the day that General King surrendered to the Japanese?
(a) The Battle of Gettysburg began.
(b) Abraham Lincoln was shot.
(c) The fall of Fort Sumter.
(d) General Lee surrendered to General Grant.
3. What was Abraham's wife's name?
4. Where was Eugene Nielsen born and raised?
5. What did Cabanatuan mean?
(a) Place of rocks.
(b) Place of goats.
(c) Place of the rivers.
(d) Place of the headhunters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the American who tried to drink from a spring killed?
2. When did Bertram Bank arrive in Manila?
3. What was the date when Abie Abraham and his comrades had to stand near water, but could not drink?
4. How many years had Eugene Nielsen been interred at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
5. Who was in charge of the Japanese forces that were retreating in January of 1945?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)