|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had found a monkey in New Guinea and brought it with him to the Philippines?
(a) Tommie Thomas.
(b) Eugene Dykes.
(c) Bert Bank.
(d) Robert Prince.
2. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
(a) University of Iowa.
(b) University of Wisconsin.
(c) University of Indiana.
(d) University of Illinois.
3. In what direction did the Rangers head on January 28?
4. How many troops did the General in charge of the Japanese forces command in January of 1945?
(a) 150,000 troops.
(b) 275,000 troops.
(c) 175,000 troops.
(d) 250,000 troops.
5. General Homma foresaw that American prisoners would need to move from Bataan. How many prisoners did he estimate would need evacuation?
(a) 60,000 prisoners.
(b) 25,000 prisoners.
(c) 100,000 prisoners.
(d) 40,000 prisoners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rode at the head of the column of Rangers?
2. What did Cabanatuan mean?
3. Where did Reed Shurtleff attend college?
4. On the morning of December 14, where did a Japanese seaplane spot a convoy of American destroyers and battleships?
5. Where was Lieutenant Edward "Tommie" Thomas from?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)