|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dr. Ralph Emerson Hibbs's rank?
(d) Lieutenant Major.
2. Where did Bertram Bank go to college?
(a) University of Louisiana.
(b) University of Alabama.
(c) University of Georgia.
(d) University of Mississippi.
3. What was the date when Abie Abraham and his comrades had to stand near water, but could not drink?
(a) April 10, 1942.
(b) April 30, 1942.
(c) April 2, 1942.
(d) April 22, 1942.
4. In what direction did the Rangers head on January 28?
5. Where did the Rangers rendezvous with Filipino guerrilla led by Eduardo Joson?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did an air raid signal sound on December 14?
2. Where were the 6th Army headquarters that the Rangers reached a few minutes after starting their mission on January 28?
3. How many Japanese troops was it estimated that assembled in Cabanatuan City?
4. Where was Ralph Rodriguez from?
5. What other historic event happened on the day that General King surrendered to the Japanese?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)