|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Pajota set a bomb to detonate on the Cabu River bridge?
(a) 6:30 p.m.
(b) 7:00 p.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 7:45 p.m.
2. Where did the small number of men who escaped from Philippine prison camps manage to escape to?
(b) New Guinea.
(c) New Zealand.
3. What color was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' hair?
4. What type of food was a monkey scrambling over on January 28, 1945?
(b) Powdered eggs.
(c) Corned-beef hash.
5. What river had the Rangers forded before encountering the fields of grass?
(a) Marikina River.
(b) Talavera River.
(c) Abulog River.
(d) Pulangi River.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men could fit in the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
2. What did the prisoners call the Battan Death March at the time that they were making the trip?
3. Where were the prisoners loaded into boxcars?
4. What vitamin deficiency caused beriberi?
5. After talking with the Alamo Scouts and Pajota, how long did Mucci decide to wait before attempting the rescue?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)