|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. General Homma foresaw that American prisoners would need to move from Bataan. How many prisoners did he estimate would need evacuation?
(a) 25,000 prisoners.
(b) 40,000 prisoners.
(c) 60,000 prisoners.
(d) 100,000 prisoners.
2. How much did the American Red Cross Standard Package Number 8 weigh?
(a) 8 pounds.
(b) 7 pounds.
(c) 9 pounds.
(d) 6 pounds.
3. How many Chinese was Colonel Tsuji said to be personally responsible for their deaths?
4. When did Corregidor surrender?
5. What type of beach was at the edge of a cliff near the Puerto Princesa prison compound?
(a) Rocky beach.
(b) White sandy beach.
(c) Pumice beach.
(d) Coral beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refused to go into the air-raid shelters on December 14?
2. In Chapter 8, how high was the Pampanga River in places?
3. What was Dr. Ralph Emerson Hibbs's rank?
4. What type of planes crossed and recrossed Cabanatuan on January 19?
5. What world record did Abraham break when he was 16?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)