|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river had the Rangers forded before encountering the fields of grass?
(a) Pulangi River.
(b) Marikina River.
(c) Abulog River.
(d) Talavera River.
2. How many Chinese was Colonel Tsuji said to be personally responsible for their deaths?
3. What caused a strange condition where the prisoners necks turned to rubber and they couldn't hold up their heads?
(a) Bad medicine.
(c) Rancid fish head.
4. On the morning of December 14, where did a Japanese seaplane spot a convoy of American destroyers and battleships?
(a) The Sea of Japan.
(b) The East China Sea.
(c) The Sulu Sea.
(d) The South China Sea.
5. What was Colonel Tsuji called by the young Japanese officers?
(a) The Hatchet Man.
(b) The Spy.
(c) The Butcher.
(d) The God of Operations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What constantly appeared in Abie Abraham's dreams when he was a prisoner at Cabanatuan?
2. How many years had Eugene Nielsen been interred at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
3. What was the camp's prime meeting ground named by the prisoners?
4. From where did Alamo Scouts rescue Dutch prisoners of war?
5. After talking with the Alamo Scouts and Pajota, how long did Mucci decide to wait before attempting the rescue?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)