|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the least desirable of all the Cabanatuan work details?
(a) Working on the Farm.
(b) Cutting wood.
(c) Burying the dead.
(d) Working on the airstrip.
2. Where did armored vehicles park at Cabanatuan?
(a) To the left of the Japanese barracks.
(b) Near a guard tower.
(c) Behind the American prisoners' barracks.
(d) In a large metal shed, 300 yards from the front gate.
3. What agricultural outpost did the Ranger convoy reach around 7:15 a.m.?
(d) La Paz.
4. Where did Bertram Bank go to college?
(a) University of Alabama.
(b) University of Georgia.
(c) University of Mississippi.
(d) University of Louisiana.
5. What vitamin deficiency caused beriberi?
(a) Lack of Vitamin B.
(b) Lack of Vitamin K.
(c) Lack of Vitamin C.
(d) Lack of Vitamin D.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the 6th Army headquarters that the Rangers reached a few minutes after starting their mission on January 28?
2. Who rode at the head of the column of Rangers?
3. General Homma foresaw that American prisoners would need to move from Bataan. How many prisoners did he estimate would need evacuation?
4. What was Abie Abraham's rank?
5. How many Japanese troops was it estimated that assembled in Cabanatuan City?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)