|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name got painted on the American plane that flew over Cabanatuan?
(a) Moon Happy.
(b) Sleepy Time Gal.
(c) Hard to Get.
(d) Shady lady.
2. How did Lieutenant Nellist hide his M-1when he and Private Vaquilar went to a deserted shack?
(a) Hid it down his pant leg.
(b) Wrapped it in a bundle on his back.
(c) Strapped it to the underbelly of a carabao.
(d) Had it hanging down his back.
3. What was the least desirable of all the Cabanatuan work details?
(a) Burying the dead.
(b) Working on the airstrip.
(c) Cutting wood.
(d) Working on the Farm.
4. Where did Bertram Bank go to college?
(a) University of Alabama.
(b) University of Mississippi.
(c) University of Louisiana.
(d) University of Georgia.
5. How far were the rangers from Cabanatuan when they stopped to begin marching on foot?
(a) 25 miles.
(b) 30 miles.
(c) 45 miles.
(d) 60 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Filipinos had fought on Bataan at the time of the surrender to the Japanese?
2. What was Lieutenant Sato's nickname?
3. Approximately how tall was the gate at the main entrance to Cabanatuan?
4. When was the American Plane that flew over Cabanatuan introduced?
5. How many men was Dr. Hibbs responsible for in April of 1942?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)