|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was at the front of the soldiers trying to flee to Mariveles?
(a) Fourteenth Imperial Army.
(b) Sixth Imperial Army.
(c) Twelfth Imperial Army.
(d) Fourth Imperial Army.
2. What did Colonel Tsuji once claim to have eaten?
(a) The liver of a downed allied pilot.
(b) The intestine of an Allied officer.
(c) The kidney of a killed prisoner.
(d) The heart of a dead soldier.
3. What did Abraham raise in his backyard during his time stationed in the Philippines?
4. What was the least desirable of all the Cabanatuan work details?
(a) Cutting wood.
(b) Working on the airstrip.
(c) Working on the Farm.
(d) Burying the dead.
5. What type of vehicle did Colonel Motoo Nakayama arrive in to discuss surrender with General King?
(a) A Jeep.
(b) A Cadillac.
(c) A Mercedes Benz.
(d) A Lincoln Continental.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had found a monkey in New Guinea and brought it with him to the Philippines?
2. What was the name of a hated guard who watched over prisoners working on the Farm?
3. How old were many of the Japanese soldiers guarding Abie Abraham and his comrades?
4. What did the Navy men use to sound the half hours of each day at Cabanatuan?
5. Where were the survivors of the massacre at Puerto Princesa evacuated?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)