|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the Bataan nurses sent before General King surrendered to the Japanese?
2. In Chapter 8, how high was the Pampanga River in places?
(a) Ankle deep.
(b) Chin high.
(c) Knee high.
(d) Waist high.
3. What mountains bordered the flat sugar country the Rangers drove through on their way to Cabanatuan?
(c) Zambales and Cordillera Central.
(d) Caraballo and Chocolate Hills.
4. Which guard on the Farm was demanding, but fair?
(a) Little Speedo.
(b) Liver Lips.
(c) Charlie Chaplin.
(d) Big Speedo.
5. What did Colonel Tsuji once claim to have eaten?
(a) The intestine of an Allied officer.
(b) The kidney of a killed prisoner.
(c) The liver of a downed allied pilot.
(d) The heart of a dead soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dr. Fisher's religious background?
2. How many years had Eugene Nielsen been interred at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
3. What did the prisoners trap to eat for extra protein?
4. What was Dr. Ralph Emerson Hibbs's rank?
5. Where were the survivors of the massacre at Puerto Princesa evacuated?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)