|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the camp's prime meeting ground named by the prisoners?
(a) Fifth Avenue.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Times Square.
2. Who commanded the Japanese Fourteenth Imperial Army?
(a) Lieutenant General Fumio Saeki.
(b) General Tomoyuki Yamashita.
(c) General Keisuke Fujie.
(d) Lieutenant General Katzutsugu Dobashi.
3. What was at the front of the soldiers trying to flee to Mariveles?
(a) Sixth Imperial Army.
(b) Twelfth Imperial Army.
(c) Fourteenth Imperial Army.
(d) Fourth Imperial Army.
4. Who was the American provost-marshal in charge of perimeter patrols at Cabanatuan?
(a) Tommie Thomas.
(b) Bob Body.
(c) Bert Bank.
(d) Ralph Rodriguez.
5. How many friends did Captain Robert Prince have who had been sent to the Philippines before he was and had been trapped on Bataan?
(a) Two friends.
(b) Four friends.
(c) One friend.
(d) Three friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality was Fuentes?
2. When was Abie Abraham shipped to the Philippines?
3. What was Abraham's wife's name?
4. What was the most popular class in the prison, "University of the Far East"?
5. What river had the Rangers forded before encountering the fields of grass?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)