|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men was Dr. Hibbs responsible for in April of 1942?
(a) 900 men.
(b) 500 men.
(c) 700 men.
(d) 1,000 men.
2. What was Abraham's wife's name?
3. Who would fire the inaugural shot to start the raid?
(a) Roy Swezy.
(b) William Proudfit.
(c) Joe Youngblood.
(d) John Murphy.
4. What did the Americans call the enemy surveillance planes?
(a) Photo Joe.
(b) Jap Eyes.
(c) Eyes in the Sky.
(d) Photo Spies.
5. When did Eugene Nielsen tell about the torching of the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp on December 14?
(a) January 7, 1945.
(b) March 5, 1945.
(c) December 31, 1944.
(d) February 18, 1945.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many soldiers were fighting on Bataan under General King's command?
2. Where was Eugene Nielsen born and raised?
3. What did the prisoners trap to eat for extra protein?
4. What nationality was Fuentes?
5. Where was Ralph Rodriguez from?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)