|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the prisoners steal from a farmer when they were alone at Cabanatuan?
2. What did one of the locals give Prince to eat?
(a) Some rice.
(b) Some fruit.
(c) A chicken egg.
(d) Vegetables wrapped in banana leaves.
3. How many Filipinos had fought on Bataan at the time of the surrender to the Japanese?
(a) 65,000 Filipinos.
(b) 68,000 Filipinos.
(c) 72,000 Filipinos.
(d) 75,000 Filipinos.
4. What mountains bordered the flat sugar country the Rangers drove through on their way to Cabanatuan?
(b) Caraballo and Chocolate Hills.
(d) Zambales and Cordillera Central.
5. What was the least desirable of all the Cabanatuan work details?
(a) Burying the dead.
(b) Working on the Farm.
(c) Working on the airstrip.
(d) Cutting wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many soldiers were fighting on Bataan under General King's command?
2. In Chapter 8, how high was the Pampanga River in places?
3. How many men was Dr. Hibbs responsible for in April of 1942?
4. How many prisoners loaded into each boxcar?
5. What was the name of the monkey brought from the Philippines from New Guinea?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)