|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did an air raid signal sound on December 14?
(a) At 3 p.m.
(b) At 2 p.m.
(c) At 4 p.m.
(d) At 1 p.m.
2. Where were the 6th Army headquarters that the Rangers reached a few minutes after starting their mission on January 28?
3. Where was Lieutenant Edward "Tommie" Thomas from?
(a) Hastings, Michigan.
(b) Lansing, Michigan.
(c) Grand Rapids, Michigan.
(d) Flint, Michigan.
4. What agricultural outpost did the Ranger convoy reach around 7:15 a.m.?
(a) La Paz.
5. How many friends did Captain Robert Prince have who had been sent to the Philippines before he was and had been trapped on Bataan?
(a) One friend.
(b) Four friends.
(c) Two friends.
(d) Three friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men was Dr. Hibbs responsible for in April of 1942?
2. What world record did Abraham break when he was 16?
3. What nationality was Fuentes?
4. On the morning of December 14, where did a Japanese seaplane spot a convoy of American destroyers and battleships?
5. When did the aerial attack begin on Luzon?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)