|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In December, where did the Japanese bombers and Zeros catch a large part of the American Air Force of the Far East on the ground?
(a) Delano Field.
(b) Hamilton Field.
(c) Clark Field.
(d) Pearce Field.
2. What had the prisoners at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp been building during their internment?
(c) Guard towers.
(d) An airstrip.
3. What type of weed were the Rangers stepping through on January 29?
4. Who commanded the Japanese Fourteenth Imperial Army?
(a) General Tomoyuki Yamashita.
(b) General Keisuke Fujie.
(c) Lieutenant General Fumio Saeki.
(d) Lieutenant General Katzutsugu Dobashi.
5. What was Lieutenant Sato's nickname?
(a) The Taskmaster.
(b) The Idiot.
(c) The Turkey.
(d) The Buzzard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the small number of men who escaped from Philippine prison camps manage to escape to?
2. Why did Captain Bert Bank's fellow Americans have to carry him semi-conscious for six hours?
3. Near what town did General King meet with the Japanese to discuss the terms of surrender?
4. What name got painted on the American plane that flew over Cabanatuan?
5. When was the American Plane that flew over Cabanatuan introduced?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)