|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the Army photographers from who accompanied the Rangers on their rescue mission?
(a) The 112th Signal Service Battalion.
(b) The 832nd Signal Service Battalion.
(c) The 713th Signal Service Battalion.
(d) The 611th Signal Service Battalion.
2. Where did Dr. Jimmy Fisher obtain his medical education?
(a) University of Michigan.
(b) University of Illinois.
(c) University of Iowa.
3. Where was the glow of fighting coming from that the prisoners could see from Cabanatuan in early January?
(a) Manila Bay.
(b) Lingayen Gulf.
(c) Moro Gulf.
(d) Baler Bay.
4. What two books did Chaplain Taylor read when thrown into the heat box?
(a) The Bible and "Crime and Punishment."
(b) The Bible and "The House of the Dead."
(c) The Bible and "The Brothers Karamazov."
(d) The Bible and "Notes from the Underground."
5. Where did Bill Nellist grow up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Captain Bert Bank's fellow Americans have to carry him semi-conscious for six hours?
2. How many friends did Captain Robert Prince have who had been sent to the Philippines before he was and had been trapped on Bataan?
3. Where did Joson and his men set up a roadblock?
4. What nationality was the priest allowed to enter Cabanatuan camp?
5. When did the prisoners construct the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)