|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Rangers rendezvous with Filipino guerrilla led by Eduardo Joson?
2. At Puerto Princesa Prison Camp, what indicates that an air raid was imminent?
(a) A gong.
(b) An old Catholic church bell.
(c) A trumpet.
(d) A large drum.
3. Who commanded the Japanese Fourteenth Imperial Army?
(a) Lieutenant General Fumio Saeki.
(b) General Tomoyuki Yamashita.
(c) General Keisuke Fujie.
(d) Lieutenant General Katzutsugu Dobashi.
4. How many people was Camp O'Donnell designed to accommodate?
(a) About 10,000.
(b) No more than 5,000.
(c) About 12,000.
(d) No more than 9,000.
5. How old were many of the Japanese soldiers guarding Abie Abraham and his comrades?
(a) 40 to 45 years of age.
(b) 17 to 18 years of age.
(c) 25 to 30 years of age.
(d) 30 to 35 years of age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the camp's prime meeting ground named by the prisoners?
2. What did Colonel Tsuji once claim to have eaten?
3. What was Abraham's wife's name?
4. Who was the American provost-marshal in charge of perimeter patrols at Cabanatuan?
5. On what day did General Edward King surrender to the Japanese?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)