|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mountains bordered the flat sugar country the Rangers drove through on their way to Cabanatuan?
(b) Zambales and Cordillera Central.
(d) Caraballo and Chocolate Hills.
2. What had the prisoners at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp been building during their internment?
(b) Guard towers.
(c) An airstrip.
3. When General King was about to surrender, how much food did his quartermaster report that he had to dole out to the men?
(a) One half of a ration.
(b) Three rations.
(c) One ration.
(d) Two rations.
4. What new antimalarial drug were the Rangers taking?
5. In Chapter 8, how high was the Pampanga River in places?
(a) Chin high.
(b) Knee high.
(c) Waist high.
(d) Ankle deep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ralph Hibbs asks the prisoners to start killing during the last weeks of January 1945?
2. How many friends did Captain Robert Prince have who had been sent to the Philippines before he was and had been trapped on Bataan?
3. How many men could fit in the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
4. What was the date when Abie Abraham and his comrades had to stand near water, but could not drink?
5. How long did the Japanese continue the seaside massacre after they torched the air-raid shelters?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)