|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the small number of men who escaped from Philippine prison camps manage to escape to?
(b) New Guinea.
(c) New Zealand.
2. After prisoners shipped out of Cabanatuan, who became the commanding American officer?
(a) James Duckworth.
(b) Robert Strong.
(c) Frederick Amos.
(d) Robert Burke.
3. What was the ward called where they placed critically ill patients at Camp O'Donnell?
(a) Death Row.
(b) St. Peter's Ward.
(c) Death Ward.
(d) Zero Ward.
4. Where did the Rangers rendezvous with Filipino guerrilla led by Eduardo Joson?
5. What world record did Abraham break when he was 16?
(a) The record for the fastest lunge mile.
(b) The record for the greatest distance covered on a static cycle.
(c) Record for heaviest car balanced on the head.
(d) The record for sitting in a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the morning of December 14, where did a Japanese seaplane spot a convoy of American destroyers and battleships?
2. When was the American Plane that flew over Cabanatuan introduced?
3. When did Eugene Nielsen tell about the torching of the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp on December 14?
4. What did the prisoners steal from a farmer when they were alone at Cabanatuan?
5. How many soldiers were fighting on Bataan under General King's command?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)