|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the American who tried to drink from a spring killed?
(a) The American got stabbed in the back.
(b) The American got decapitated.
(c) The American got stabbed and left to drown.
(d) The American got stabbed in the chest.
2. When was the American Plane that flew over Cabanatuan introduced?
(a) In 1941.
(b) In 1944.
(c) In 1943.
(d) In 1940.
3. What vitamin deficiency caused beriberi?
(a) Lack of Vitamin B.
(b) Lack of Vitamin D.
(c) Lack of Vitamin C.
(d) Lack of Vitamin K.
4. How many men survived the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
(a) 11 men.
(b) 9 men.
(c) 10 men.
(d) 12 men.
5. After talking with the Alamo Scouts and Pajota, how long did Mucci decide to wait before attempting the rescue?
(a) 48 hours.
(b) 36 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the Bataan nurses sent before General King surrendered to the Japanese?
2. Who was able to calm the prisoners when locked below the decks on the Oryoku Maru?
3. Where was Bertram Bank raised?
4. Two weeks after the storehouse raids at Cabanatuan, what did Ralph Rodriguez weigh?
5. How many friends did Captain Robert Prince have who had been sent to the Philippines before he was and had been trapped on Bataan?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)