|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Chinese was Colonel Tsuji said to be personally responsible for their deaths?
2. Who was in charge of the Japanese forces that were retreating in January of 1945?
(a) General Saeda.
(b) General Yagasaki.
(c) General Goto.
(d) General Yamashita.
3. How many prisoners loaded into each boxcar?
(a) 125 prisoners.
(b) 100 prisoners.
(c) 75 prisoners.
(d) 50 prisoners.
4. What name got painted on the American plane that flew over Cabanatuan?
(a) Moon Happy.
(b) Sleepy Time Gal.
(c) Shady lady.
(d) Hard to Get.
5. What did Tommie Thomas build in his daydreams at Cabanatuan?
(a) A skyscraper.
(b) A barn.
(c) A house.
(d) An apartment building.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many friends did Captain Robert Prince have who had been sent to the Philippines before he was and had been trapped on Bataan?
2. What did Ralph Hibbs asks the prisoners to start killing during the last weeks of January 1945?
3. How many men was Dr. Hibbs responsible for in April of 1942?
4. What time did an air raid signal sound on December 14?
5. Where did Dr. Jimmy Fisher obtain his medical education?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)