|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' hair?
2. How far would the Rangers have to crawl on their stomachs toward the camp?
(a) 250 yards.
(b) 500 yards.
(c) 1/2 mile.
(d) A mile.
3. Near what river was Platero situated?
(a) Pampanga River.
(b) Siniloan River.
(c) Jalaur River.
(d) Davao River.
4. When General King was about to surrender, how much food did his quartermaster report that he had to dole out to the men?
(a) Two rations.
(b) One ration.
(c) Three rations.
(d) One half of a ration.
5. Where did Pajota and his men set up a roadblock?
(a) About a mile west of the camp.
(b) About a mile southeast of the camp.
(c) About a mile northeast of the camp.
(d) About a mile east of the camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nickname for the woman who operated one of Cabanatuan's clandestine enterprises?
2. What officer liberated 1,000 American and Filipino prisoners and even gave them advice on what routes to take?
3. What did Ralph Hibbs asks the prisoners to start killing during the last weeks of January 1945?
4. Where was Lieutenant Edward "Tommie" Thomas from?
5. When did Corregidor surrender?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)