|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of weed were the Rangers stepping through on January 29?
2. Two weeks after the storehouse raids at Cabanatuan, what did Ralph Rodriguez weigh?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 120 pounds.
(c) 130 pounds.
(d) 90 pounds.
3. What officer liberated 1,000 American and Filipino prisoners and even gave them advice on what routes to take?
(a) Masanobu Tsuji.
(b) Takeo Imai.
(c) Hajime Sugiyama.
(d) Murakami Hyoe.
4. General Homma foresaw that American prisoners would need to move from Bataan. How many prisoners did he estimate would need evacuation?
(a) 60,000 prisoners.
(b) 25,000 prisoners.
(c) 40,000 prisoners.
(d) 100,000 prisoners.
5. Where did John Murphy attend college?
(b) Notre Dame.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who waded upon the shores of Luzon two days after Eugene Nielsen related the story of the massacre?
2. How long did the Japanese continue the seaside massacre after they torched the air-raid shelters?
3. Where did Joson and his men set up a roadblock?
4. Why did Captain Bert Bank's fellow Americans have to carry him semi-conscious for six hours?
5. Who refused to go into the air-raid shelters on December 14?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)