|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What defensive strategy did Douglas MacArthur execute when the Japanese attacked the Philippines in December of 1941?
(a) War Plan Green.
(b) War Plan Blue.
(c) War Plan Orange.
(d) War Plan Red.
2. From where did General MacArthur direct the action after the December attack by the Japanese?
(a) A bunker on the Bataan peninsula.
(b) A bunker under Luzon.
(c) A bunker inside Corregidor.
(d) A bunker under Manilla.
3. What agricultural outpost did the Ranger convoy reach around 7:15 a.m.?
(c) La Paz.
4. What other attack occurred on the same day as the attack on Luzon?
(a) The Battle of Imphal.
(b) The Battle of Guadalcanal.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
(d) The Battle of Midway.
5. When did the prisoners construct the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the Bataan nurses sent before General King surrendered to the Japanese?
2. By January 28, toward what city were the Japanese making a ragged retreat?
3. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
4. When did Eugene Nielsen tell about the torching of the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp on December 14?
5. What type of gun did most Rangers, including Captain Prince, carry?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)