|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the Bataan nurses sent before General King surrendered to the Japanese?
2. Who rode at the head of the column of Rangers?
(a) First Lieutenant Lueddeke.
(b) Colonel Mucci.
(c) Captain Prince.
(d) Ranger Dykes.
3. What defensive strategy did Douglas MacArthur execute when the Japanese attacked the Philippines in December of 1941?
(a) War Plan Red.
(b) War Plan Blue.
(c) War Plan Orange.
(d) War Plan Green.
4. What did a Filipino tell Eugene Neilsen after Neilsen asked the man to write the War Department about the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
(a) You have friends here.
(b) Come with me.
(c) Tell them yourself.
(d) You will be safe with me.
5. How far were the rangers from Cabanatuan when they stopped to begin marching on foot?
(a) 45 miles.
(b) 60 miles.
(c) 30 miles.
(d) 25 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was at the rear of the soldiers who were trying to flee to Mariveles?
2. How many Rangers were going on the rescue mission to Cabanatuan?
3. Who refused to go into the air-raid shelters on December 14?
4. When did the aerial attack begin on Luzon?
5. When did Eugene Nielsen tell about the torching of the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp on December 14?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)