|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take defeat to come to the Americans on Bataan?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 3 months.
2. How many Rangers were going on the rescue mission to Cabanatuan?
(a) 98 Rangers.
(b) 75 Rangers.
(c) 121 Rangers.
(d) 135 Rangers.
3. Who rode at the head of the column of Rangers?
(a) Ranger Dykes.
(b) First Lieutenant Lueddeke.
(c) Captain Prince.
(d) Colonel Mucci.
4. Where did the small number of men who escaped from Philippine prison camps manage to escape to?
(b) New Zealand.
(d) New Guinea.
5. Where were the survivors of the massacre at Puerto Princesa evacuated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who waded upon the shores of Luzon two days after Eugene Nielsen related the story of the massacre?
2. In what direction did the Rangers head on January 28?
3. Who was the commander of the U.S. Sixth Army in January of 1945?
4. What vitamin deficiency caused beriberi?
5. What type of beach was at the edge of a cliff near the Puerto Princesa prison compound?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)