|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ounces of food were the men fighting on Bataan given?
(a) 15 ounces of food.
(b) 20 ounces of food.
(c) 32 ounces of food.
(d) 41 ounces of food.
2. Who rode at the head of the column of Rangers?
(a) Captain Prince.
(b) Ranger Dykes.
(c) First Lieutenant Lueddeke.
(d) Colonel Mucci.
3. What was Dr. Ralph Emerson Hibbs's rank?
(b) Lieutenant Major.
4. How many men was Dr. Hibbs responsible for in April of 1942?
(a) 700 men.
(b) 500 men.
(c) 1,000 men.
(d) 900 men.
5. Where did the small number of men who escaped from Philippine prison camps manage to escape to?
(c) New Guinea.
(d) New Zealand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of vehicle did Colonel Motoo Nakayama arrive in to discuss surrender with General King?
2. What other historic event happened on the day that General King surrendered to the Japanese?
3. In what direction did the Rangers head on January 28?
4. How many men survived the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
5. When did the prisoners construct the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)