|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lieutenant Sato's nickname?
(a) The Turkey.
(b) The Idiot.
(c) The Buzzard.
(d) The Taskmaster.
2. Where were the Rangers encamped on January 28, 1945?
3. What other historic event happened on the day that General King surrendered to the Japanese?
(a) The Battle of Gettysburg began.
(b) The fall of Fort Sumter.
(c) Abraham Lincoln was shot.
(d) General Lee surrendered to General Grant.
4. Where did the Rangers rendezvous with Filipino guerrilla led by Eduardo Joson?
5. How far were the rangers from Cabanatuan when they stopped to begin marching on foot?
(a) 45 miles.
(b) 25 miles.
(c) 60 miles.
(d) 30 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the last survivor of the massacre at Puerto Princesa found?
2. Where were the 6th Army headquarters that the Rangers reached a few minutes after starting their mission on January 28?
3. From where did General MacArthur direct the action after the December attack by the Japanese?
4. Who had found a monkey in New Guinea and brought it with him to the Philippines?
5. How long had it taken the prisoners to complete their building project at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)