|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did General MacArthur direct the action after the December attack by the Japanese?
(a) A bunker under Manilla.
(b) A bunker on the Bataan peninsula.
(c) A bunker inside Corregidor.
(d) A bunker under Luzon.
2. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
(a) University of Wisconsin.
(b) University of Illinois.
(c) University of Iowa.
(d) University of Indiana.
3. What did Cabanatuan mean?
(a) Place of goats.
(b) Place of rocks.
(c) Place of the headhunters.
(d) Place of the rivers.
4. Where were the Bataan nurses sent before General King surrendered to the Japanese?
5. Where did Van Geldern attend college?
(a) University of California Davis.
(b) University of California Riverside.
(c) Santa Clara University.
(d) Cal Poly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of food was a monkey scrambling over on January 28, 1945?
2. How many Rangers were going on the rescue mission to Cabanatuan?
3. What had the prisoners at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp been building during their internment?
4. How many men could fit in the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
5. How many friends did Captain Robert Prince have who had been sent to the Philippines before he was and had been trapped on Bataan?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)