|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the small number of men who escaped from Philippine prison camps manage to escape to?
(b) New Guinea.
(c) New Zealand.
2. What time did an air raid signal sound on December 14?
(a) At 1 p.m.
(b) At 2 p.m.
(c) At 3 p.m.
(d) At 4 p.m.
3. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
(a) University of Illinois.
(b) University of Wisconsin.
(c) University of Iowa.
(d) University of Indiana.
4. What type of planes did the prisoners see after the air-raid alarm sounded on December 14?
(b) FW 190s.
(d) P 51s.
5. How far were the rangers from Cabanatuan when they stopped to begin marching on foot?
(a) 30 miles.
(b) 60 miles.
(c) 25 miles.
(d) 45 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the last survivor of the massacre at Puerto Princesa found?
2. What defensive strategy did Douglas MacArthur execute when the Japanese attacked the Philippines in December of 1941?
3. When did Eugene Nielsen tell about the torching of the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp on December 14?
4. Where did Reed Shurtleff attend college?
5. How many Filipinos had fought on Bataan at the time of the surrender to the Japanese?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)