|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what direction did the Rangers head on January 28?
2. What province did the Rangers drive through the morning they left for the Cabanatuan rescue mission?
3. What other attack occurred on the same day as the attack on Luzon?
(a) The Battle of Imphal.
(b) The Battle of Guadalcanal.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
(d) The Battle of Midway.
4. At Puerto Princesa Prison Camp, what indicates that an air raid was imminent?
(a) A large drum.
(b) A gong.
(c) An old Catholic church bell.
(d) A trumpet.
5. What did the prisoners trap to eat for extra protein?
(d) Rats or dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old were many of the Japanese soldiers guarding Abie Abraham and his comrades?
2. What was Lieutenant Sato's nickname?
3. What did Tommie Thomas build in his daydreams at Cabanatuan?
4. What time did an air raid signal sound on December 14?
5. Who refused to go into the air-raid shelters on December 14?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)