|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had found a monkey in New Guinea and brought it with him to the Philippines?
(a) Bert Bank.
(b) Robert Prince.
(c) Tommie Thomas.
(d) Eugene Dykes.
2. How many soldiers were fighting on Bataan under General King's command?
(a) Approximately 91,000.
(b) About 57,000.
(c) About 64,000.
(d) Approximately 78,000.
3. How many years had Eugene Nielsen been interred at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Four years.
4. What did Tommie Thomas build in his daydreams at Cabanatuan?
(a) A skyscraper.
(b) An apartment building.
(c) A house.
(d) A barn.
5. How many ounces of food were the men fighting on Bataan given?
(a) 15 ounces of food.
(b) 20 ounces of food.
(c) 32 ounces of food.
(d) 41 ounces of food.
Short Answer Questions
1. When General King was about to surrender, how much food did his quartermaster report that he had to dole out to the men?
2. What did Cabanatuan mean?
3. How far were the rangers from Cabanatuan when they stopped to begin marching on foot?
4. How long did it take defeat to come to the Americans on Bataan?
5. How many Filipinos had fought on Bataan at the time of the surrender to the Japanese?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)