|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Eugene Nielsen tell about the torching of the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp on December 14?
(a) January 7, 1945.
(b) February 18, 1945.
(c) December 31, 1944.
(d) March 5, 1945.
2. When was Abie Abraham shipped to the Philippines?
3. What did the prisoners trap to eat for extra protein?
(d) Rats or dogs.
4. How many people was Camp O'Donnell designed to accommodate?
(a) No more than 5,000.
(b) No more than 9,000.
(c) About 10,000.
(d) About 12,000.
5. When did the prisoners construct the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. In December, where did the Japanese bombers and Zeros catch a large part of the American Air Force of the Far East on the ground?
2. Where was Lieutenant Edward "Tommie" Thomas from?
3. How old were many of the Japanese soldiers guarding Abie Abraham and his comrades?
4. What was Dr. Ralph Emerson Hibbs's rank?
5. What was the date when Abie Abraham and his comrades had to stand near water, but could not drink?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)