|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the prisoners call the Battan Death March at the time that they were making the trip?
(a) The Mission.
(b) The Death Walk.
(c) The Hike.
(d) The March.
2. How many Filipinos had fought on Bataan at the time of the surrender to the Japanese?
(a) 75,000 Filipinos.
(b) 72,000 Filipinos.
(c) 68,000 Filipinos.
(d) 65,000 Filipinos.
3. General Homma foresaw that American prisoners would need to move from Bataan. How many prisoners did he estimate would need evacuation?
(a) 60,000 prisoners.
(b) 40,000 prisoners.
(c) 25,000 prisoners.
(d) 100,000 prisoners.
4. Which guard on the Farm was demanding, but fair?
(a) Little Speedo.
(b) Charlie Chaplin.
(c) Big Speedo.
(d) Liver Lips.
5. What was the name of the monkey brought from the Philippines from New Guinea?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Japanese troops was it estimated that assembled in Cabanatuan City?
2. What is the principal island in the Philippines?
3. What had the prisoners at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp been building during their internment?
4. What food did Robert Brody dream of at Cabanatuan?
5. What was the least desirable of all the Cabanatuan work details?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)