|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Filipinos had fought on Bataan at the time of the surrender to the Japanese?
(a) 68,000 Filipinos.
(b) 65,000 Filipinos.
(c) 75,000 Filipinos.
(d) 72,000 Filipinos.
2. How many people was Camp O'Donnell designed to accommodate?
(a) About 10,000.
(b) No more than 9,000.
(c) About 12,000.
(d) No more than 5,000.
3. Who rode at the head of the column of Rangers?
(a) First Lieutenant Lueddeke.
(b) Ranger Dykes.
(c) Captain Prince.
(d) Colonel Mucci.
4. Where were the survivors of the massacre at Puerto Princesa evacuated?
5. What was the date when Abie Abraham and his comrades had to stand near water, but could not drink?
(a) April 30, 1942.
(b) April 10, 1942.
(c) April 22, 1942.
(d) April 2, 1942.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the trains take prisoners?
2. What did the Americans call the enemy surveillance planes?
3. What type of weed were the Rangers stepping through on January 29?
4. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
5. Who commanded the Japanese Fourteenth Imperial Army?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)