|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the morning of December 14, where did a Japanese seaplane spot a convoy of American destroyers and battleships?
(a) The Sulu Sea.
(b) The Sea of Japan.
(c) The East China Sea.
(d) The South China Sea.
2. In what direction did the Rangers head on January 28?
3. Who commanded the Japanese Fourteenth Imperial Army?
(a) General Keisuke Fujie.
(b) Lieutenant General Katzutsugu Dobashi.
(c) Lieutenant General Fumio Saeki.
(d) General Tomoyuki Yamashita.
4. What is the principal island in the Philippines?
5. Where were the survivors of the massacre at Puerto Princesa evacuated?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Americans call the enemy surveillance planes?
2. When did the prisoners construct the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
3. What was at the rear of the soldiers who were trying to flee to Mariveles?
4. What was the Cabanatuan Camp cemetery called?
5. What food did Robert Brody dream of at Cabanatuan?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)