|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did the American Red Cross Standard Package Number 8 weigh?
(a) 7 pounds.
(b) 6 pounds.
(c) 9 pounds.
(d) 8 pounds.
2. How many prisoners loaded into each boxcar?
(a) 100 prisoners.
(b) 125 prisoners.
(c) 50 prisoners.
(d) 75 prisoners.
3. What type of vehicle did Colonel Motoo Nakayama arrive in to discuss surrender with General King?
(a) A Mercedes Benz.
(b) A Jeep.
(c) A Cadillac.
(d) A Lincoln Continental.
4. In December, where did the Japanese bombers and Zeros catch a large part of the American Air Force of the Far East on the ground?
(a) Clark Field.
(b) Hamilton Field.
(c) Pearce Field.
(d) Delano Field.
5. What was the approximate temperature inside each boxcar?
(a) 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Bertram Bank raised?
2. How many Japanese troops was it estimated that assembled in Cabanatuan City?
3. Where was Eugene Nielsen born and raised?
4. What did a Filipino tell Eugene Neilsen after Neilsen asked the man to write the War Department about the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
5. What was Abraham's wife's name?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)