|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the survivors of the massacre at Puerto Princesa evacuated?
2. What did the prisoners call the Battan Death March at the time that they were making the trip?
(a) The March.
(b) The Death Walk.
(c) The Mission.
(d) The Hike.
3. At Puerto Princesa Prison Camp, what indicates that an air raid was imminent?
(a) A gong.
(b) A large drum.
(c) A trumpet.
(d) An old Catholic church bell.
4. How many people was Camp O'Donnell designed to accommodate?
(a) No more than 5,000.
(b) No more than 9,000.
(c) About 12,000.
(d) About 10,000.
5. Who had found a monkey in New Guinea and brought it with him to the Philippines?
(a) Bert Bank.
(b) Robert Prince.
(c) Tommie Thomas.
(d) Eugene Dykes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Van Geldern attend college?
2. What officer liberated 1,000 American and Filipino prisoners and even gave them advice on what routes to take?
3. What was the name of a hated guard who watched over prisoners working on the Farm?
4. What did the locals give the Rangers when they stopped in Balincarin?
5. What type of weed were the Rangers stepping through on January 29?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)