|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men survived the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
(a) 10 men.
(b) 11 men.
(c) 12 men.
(d) 9 men.
2. How was the American who tried to drink from a spring killed?
(a) The American got stabbed in the chest.
(b) The American got stabbed and left to drown.
(c) The American got stabbed in the back.
(d) The American got decapitated.
3. What did a Filipino tell Eugene Neilsen after Neilsen asked the man to write the War Department about the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
(a) You have friends here.
(b) Come with me.
(c) You will be safe with me.
(d) Tell them yourself.
4. What food did Robert Brody dream of at Cabanatuan?
(a) Chicken salad.
(c) Fried chicken.
(d) Pork chops.
5. Where did Prince grow up?
(b) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far from Manila did the January 9, 1945, invasion take place?
2. What did the Americans call the enemy surveillance planes?
3. How many Rangers were going on the rescue mission to Cabanatuan?
4. Where were the Bataan nurses sent before General King surrendered to the Japanese?
5. When did the aerial attack begin on Luzon?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)