|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near what town did General King meet with the Japanese to discuss the terms of surrender?
2. What did the Americans call the enemy surveillance planes?
(a) Photo Joe.
(b) Eyes in the Sky.
(c) Jap Eyes.
(d) Photo Spies.
3. How many soldiers were fighting on Bataan under General King's command?
(a) Approximately 91,000.
(b) About 64,000.
(c) Approximately 78,000.
(d) About 57,000.
4. What officer liberated 1,000 American and Filipino prisoners and even gave them advice on what routes to take?
(a) Hajime Sugiyama.
(b) Masanobu Tsuji.
(c) Murakami Hyoe.
(d) Takeo Imai.
5. When did Corregidor surrender?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many prisoners loaded into each boxcar?
2. Who was in charge of the Japanese forces that were retreating in January of 1945?
3. Where did Prince attend college?
4. How many friends did Captain Robert Prince have who had been sent to the Philippines before he was and had been trapped on Bataan?
5. After talking with the Alamo Scouts and Pajota, how long did Mucci decide to wait before attempting the rescue?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)