|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Abraham's wife's name?
2. When did the aerial attack begin on Luzon?
(a) On December 8.
(b) On November 11.
(c) On January 2.
(d) On October 13.
3. What was at the front of the soldiers trying to flee to Mariveles?
(a) Sixth Imperial Army.
(b) Fourteenth Imperial Army.
(c) Twelfth Imperial Army.
(d) Fourth Imperial Army.
4. What did the prisoners trap to eat for extra protein?
(b) Rats or dogs.
5. What did the Navy men use to sound the half hours of each day at Cabanatuan?
(a) The side of a building.
(b) A wooden crate.
(c) A rusty metal triangle.
(d) An old oil drum.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far were the rangers from Cabanatuan when they stopped to begin marching on foot?
2. Where did the trains take prisoners?
3. When was Abie Abraham shipped to the Philippines?
4. Who commanded the Japanese Fourteenth Imperial Army?
5. General Homma foresaw that American prisoners would need to move from Bataan. How many prisoners did he estimate would need evacuation?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)