|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many soldiers were fighting on Bataan under General King's command?
(a) Approximately 91,000.
(b) Approximately 78,000.
(c) About 64,000.
(d) About 57,000.
2. Where did the trains take prisoners?
(a) Tarlac City.
3. Where did the small number of men who escaped from Philippine prison camps manage to escape to?
(a) New Guinea.
(c) New Zealand.
4. By January 28, toward what city were the Japanese making a ragged retreat?
(a) San Juan.
5. What other attack occurred on the same day as the attack on Luzon?
(a) The Battle of Guadalcanal.
(b) The Battle of Midway.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
(d) The Battle of Imphal.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where did Alamo Scouts rescue Dutch prisoners of war?
2. How old were many of the Japanese soldiers guarding Abie Abraham and his comrades?
3. What was Dr. Ralph Emerson Hibbs's rank?
4. What was the ward called where they placed critically ill patients at Camp O'Donnell?
5. Where were the 6th Army headquarters that the Rangers reached a few minutes after starting their mission on January 28?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)