|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did Alamo Scouts rescue Dutch prisoners of war?
(b) New Guinea.
2. What was Abie Abraham's rank?
(a) Staff Sergeant.
3. What is the principal island in the Philippines?
4. How much did the American Red Cross Standard Package Number 8 weigh?
(a) 6 pounds.
(b) 9 pounds.
(c) 8 pounds.
(d) 7 pounds.
5. What did Tommie Thomas build in his daydreams at Cabanatuan?
(a) An apartment building.
(b) A house.
(c) A skyscraper.
(d) A barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did a Filipino tell Eugene Neilsen after Neilsen asked the man to write the War Department about the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
2. Where were the survivors of the massacre at Puerto Princesa evacuated?
3. At Puerto Princesa Prison Camp, what indicates that an air raid was imminent?
4. Why did Captain Bert Bank's fellow Americans have to carry him semi-conscious for six hours?
5. What did one of the locals give Prince to eat?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)