|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Rangers rendezvous with Filipino guerrilla led by Eduardo Joson?
2. After talking with the Alamo Scouts and Pajota, how long did Mucci decide to wait before attempting the rescue?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 36 hours.
(d) 48 hours.
3. What were the Rangers taking to give to the prisoners if the raid was successful?
(c) Chocolate bars.
4. What new antimalarial drug were the Rangers taking?
5. What is the principal island in the Philippines?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the most popular class in the prison, "University of the Far East"?
2. When did Eugene Nielsen tell about the torching of the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp on December 14?
3. By January 28, toward what city were the Japanese making a ragged retreat?
4. Where did Reed Shurtleff attend college?
5. Who was the commander of the U.S. Sixth Army in January of 1945?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)