|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which guard on the Farm was demanding, but fair?
(a) Little Speedo.
(b) Liver Lips.
(c) Charlie Chaplin.
(d) Big Speedo.
2. Where were the prisoners loaded into boxcars?
(a) Santa Ana.
(b) Santa Rita.
(c) San Simon.
(d) San Fernando.
3. How much did the American Red Cross Standard Package Number 8 weigh?
(a) 7 pounds.
(b) 9 pounds.
(c) 8 pounds.
(d) 6 pounds.
4. What were the Rangers taking to give to the prisoners if the raid was successful?
(c) Chocolate bars.
5. What was the name of the monkey brought from the Philippines from New Guinea?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the 6th Army headquarters that the Rangers reached a few minutes after starting their mission on January 28?
2. How many prisoners loaded into each boxcar?
3. Where did Van Geldern attend college?
4. How many ounces of food were the men fighting on Bataan given?
5. Who rode at the head of the column of Rangers?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)