|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many prisoners loaded into each boxcar?
(a) 75 prisoners.
(b) 50 prisoners.
(c) 125 prisoners.
(d) 100 prisoners.
2. What was the approximate temperature inside each boxcar?
(a) 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. When did Bertram Bank arrive in Manila?
(a) March 1942.
(b) November 1941.
(c) February 1940.
(d) January 1939.
4. Where were the Army photographers from who accompanied the Rangers on their rescue mission?
(a) The 713th Signal Service Battalion.
(b) The 611th Signal Service Battalion.
(c) The 832nd Signal Service Battalion.
(d) The 112th Signal Service Battalion.
5. What was Colonel Tsuji called by the young Japanese officers?
(a) The Butcher.
(b) The Spy.
(c) The Hatchet Man.
(d) The God of Operations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of weed were the Rangers stepping through on January 29?
2. What vitamin deficiency caused beriberi?
3. How much did the American Red Cross Standard Package Number 8 weigh?
4. What were the Rangers taking to give to the prisoners if the raid was successful?
5. Who commanded the Japanese Fourteenth Imperial Army?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)