|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Americans call the enemy surveillance planes?
(a) Jap Eyes.
(b) Eyes in the Sky.
(c) Photo Spies.
(d) Photo Joe.
2. When did Corregidor surrender?
3. What type of weed were the Rangers stepping through on January 29?
4. How many years had Eugene Nielsen been interred at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
(a) Four years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Five years.
5. What was the date when Abie Abraham and his comrades had to stand near water, but could not drink?
(a) April 22, 1942.
(b) April 30, 1942.
(c) April 10, 1942.
(d) April 2, 1942.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the prisoners at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp been building during their internment?
2. When was Abie Abraham shipped to the Philippines?
3. Where did Reed Shurtleff attend college?
4. What was Abie Abraham's rank?
5. What type of vehicle did Colonel Motoo Nakayama arrive in to discuss surrender with General King?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)