|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the morning of December 14, where did a Japanese seaplane spot a convoy of American destroyers and battleships?
(a) The South China Sea.
(b) The East China Sea.
(c) The Sea of Japan.
(d) The Sulu Sea.
2. What was Lieutenant Sato's nickname?
(a) The Taskmaster.
(b) The Idiot.
(c) The Turkey.
(d) The Buzzard.
3. How many Chinese was Colonel Tsuji said to be personally responsible for their deaths?
4. When General King was about to surrender, how much food did his quartermaster report that he had to dole out to the men?
(a) Three rations.
(b) One ration.
(c) One half of a ration.
(d) Two rations.
5. What did Tommie Thomas build in his daydreams at Cabanatuan?
(a) A barn.
(b) A skyscraper.
(c) An apartment building.
(d) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of all the prisoners who passed through O'Donnell, how many died there?
2. Where did Prince grow up?
3. How many Filipinos had fought on Bataan at the time of the surrender to the Japanese?
4. What was the name of the monkey brought from the Philippines from New Guinea?
5. What did the locals give the Rangers when they stopped in Balincarin?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)