|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far from Manila did the January 9, 1945, invasion take place?
(a) 200 miles north.
(b) 200 miles south.
(c) 100 miles south.
(d) 100 miles north.
2. What officer liberated 1,000 American and Filipino prisoners and even gave them advice on what routes to take?
(a) Masanobu Tsuji.
(b) Murakami Hyoe.
(c) Takeo Imai.
(d) Hajime Sugiyama.
3. How many Japanese troops was it estimated that assembled in Cabanatuan City?
(a) 5,000 troops.
(b) 3,000 troops.
(c) 7,000 troops.
(d) 10,000 troops.
4. When was Abie Abraham shipped to the Philippines?
5. What caused a strange condition where the prisoners necks turned to rubber and they couldn't hold up their heads?
(a) Rancid fish head.
(c) Bad medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many troops did the General in charge of the Japanese forces command in January of 1945?
2. What food did Robert Brody dream of at Cabanatuan?
3. Of all the prisoners who passed through O'Donnell, how many died there?
4. Where did Van Geldern attend college?
5. Where were the Bataan nurses sent before General King surrendered to the Japanese?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)