|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men was Dr. Hibbs responsible for in April of 1942?
(a) 1,000 men.
(b) 900 men.
(c) 500 men.
(d) 700 men.
2. Who refused to go into the air-raid shelters on December 14?
(a) Vernon Booth.
(b) Quentine Devore.
(c) Robert Pritchford.
(d) C. C. Smith.
3. Where did the small number of men who escaped from Philippine prison camps manage to escape to?
(b) New Zealand.
(d) New Guinea.
4. Where did Van Geldern attend college?
(a) University of California Davis.
(b) Santa Clara University.
(c) University of California Riverside.
(d) Cal Poly.
5. Where did Prince attend college?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Rangers rendezvous with Filipino guerrilla led by Eduardo Joson?
2. Who was the commander of the U.S. Sixth Army in January of 1945?
3. What new antimalarial drug were the Rangers taking?
4. Where was Lieutenant Edward "Tommie" Thomas from?
5. What did the prisoners call the Battan Death March at the time that they were making the trip?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)