|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused a strange condition where the prisoners necks turned to rubber and they couldn't hold up their heads?
(a) Rancid fish head.
(c) Bad medicine.
2. Where were the Rangers encamped on January 28, 1945?
3. When did the prisoners construct the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp?
4. On the morning of December 14, where did a Japanese seaplane spot a convoy of American destroyers and battleships?
(a) The Sea of Japan.
(b) The Sulu Sea.
(c) The East China Sea.
(d) The South China Sea.
5. How many people was Camp O'Donnell designed to accommodate?
(a) No more than 5,000.
(b) No more than 9,000.
(c) About 10,000.
(d) About 12,000.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the prisoners call the Battan Death March at the time that they were making the trip?
2. In what direction did the Rangers head on January 28?
3. What is the principal island in the Philippines?
4. What had the prisoners at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp been building during their internment?
5. Which guard on the Farm was demanding, but fair?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)