|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused a strange condition where the prisoners necks turned to rubber and they couldn't hold up their heads?
(a) Rancid fish head.
(d) Bad medicine.
2. What river had the Rangers forded before encountering the fields of grass?
(a) Marikina River.
(b) Abulog River.
(c) Talavera River.
(d) Pulangi River.
3. What defensive strategy did Douglas MacArthur execute when the Japanese attacked the Philippines in December of 1941?
(a) War Plan Green.
(b) War Plan Blue.
(c) War Plan Red.
(d) War Plan Orange.
4. How long did it take defeat to come to the Americans on Bataan?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 4 months.
5. How many men was Dr. Hibbs responsible for in April of 1942?
(a) 700 men.
(b) 900 men.
(c) 1,000 men.
(d) 500 men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the Rangers taking to give to the prisoners if the raid was successful?
2. What was at the rear of the soldiers who were trying to flee to Mariveles?
3. What did a Filipino tell Eugene Neilsen after Neilsen asked the man to write the War Department about the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
4. From where did Alamo Scouts rescue Dutch prisoners of war?
5. How was the American who tried to drink from a spring killed?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)