|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Prince attend college?
2. What was the Cabanatuan Camp cemetery called?
(a) The Resting Place.
(b) Death Hill.
(c) Skeleton Plot.
(d) Bone Hill.
3. What new antimalarial drug were the Rangers taking?
4. What was the most popular class in the prison, "University of the Far East"?
5. What other attack occurred on the same day as the attack on Luzon?
(a) The Battle of Midway.
(b) The Battle of Imphal.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
(d) The Battle of Guadalcanal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many prisoners loaded into each boxcar?
2. When did Eugene Nielsen tell about the torching of the air-raid shelters at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp on December 14?
3. What type of food was a monkey scrambling over on January 28, 1945?
4. What had the prisoners at Puerto Princesa Prison Camp been building during their internment?
5. What defensive strategy did Douglas MacArthur execute when the Japanese attacked the Philippines in December of 1941?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)