|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What officer liberated 1,000 American and Filipino prisoners and even gave them advice on what routes to take?
(a) Murakami Hyoe.
(b) Takeo Imai.
(c) Masanobu Tsuji.
(d) Hajime Sugiyama.
2. Where were the Bataan nurses sent before General King surrendered to the Japanese?
3. What river had the Rangers forded before encountering the fields of grass?
(a) Talavera River.
(b) Marikina River.
(c) Pulangi River.
(d) Abulog River.
4. How many men survived the massacre at Puerto Princesa?
(a) 11 men.
(b) 10 men.
(c) 9 men.
(d) 12 men.
5. How much did the American Red Cross Standard Package Number 8 weigh?
(a) 8 pounds.
(b) 7 pounds.
(c) 6 pounds.
(d) 9 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the ward called where they placed critically ill patients at Camp O'Donnell?
2. What did the Navy men use to sound the half hours of each day at Cabanatuan?
3. What was the approximate temperature inside each boxcar?
4. Where was the last survivor of the massacre at Puerto Princesa found?
5. What did the prisoners call the Battan Death March at the time that they were making the trip?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)