|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
(a) University of Indiana.
(b) University of Iowa.
(c) University of Wisconsin.
(d) University of Illinois.
2. What color was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' hair?
3. From where did General MacArthur direct the action after the December attack by the Japanese?
(a) A bunker under Luzon.
(b) A bunker on the Bataan peninsula.
(c) A bunker inside Corregidor.
(d) A bunker under Manilla.
4. Where did the trains take prisoners?
(a) Tarlac City.
5. How many ounces of food were the men fighting on Bataan given?
(a) 20 ounces of food.
(b) 32 ounces of food.
(c) 15 ounces of food.
(d) 41 ounces of food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Near what river was Platero situated?
2. What nationality was Fuentes?
3. Where were the Bataan nurses sent before General King surrendered to the Japanese?
4. When was Abie Abraham shipped to the Philippines?
5. What was Abie Abraham's rank?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)