|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the villagers of Platero give the Americans to drink at a feast?
(a) Coconut wine.
(b) Papaya wine.
(d) Homemade beer.
2. How many ounces of food were the men fighting on Bataan given?
(a) 15 ounces of food.
(b) 20 ounces of food.
(c) 32 ounces of food.
(d) 41 ounces of food.
3. What color was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' hair?
4. What nationality was Fuentes?
5. Where did the trains take prisoners?
(a) Tarlac City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the prisoners call the Battan Death March at the time that they were making the trip?
2. When General King was about to surrender, how much food did his quartermaster report that he had to dole out to the men?
3. General Homma foresaw that American prisoners would need to move from Bataan. How many prisoners did he estimate would need evacuation?
4. What vitamin deficiency caused beriberi?
5. What was Abie Abraham's rank?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)