|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dr. Ralph Emerson Hibbs's rank?
(a) Lieutenant Major.
2. How many people was Camp O'Donnell designed to accommodate?
(a) No more than 5,000.
(b) About 12,000.
(c) No more than 9,000.
(d) About 10,000.
3. What type of planes did the prisoners at Cabanatuan see on the morning of September 24.
(a) Navy Hellcats.
(c) F4F Wildcats.
(d) P-36 Hawks.
4. What defensive strategy did Douglas MacArthur execute when the Japanese attacked the Philippines in December of 1941?
(a) War Plan Orange.
(b) War Plan Blue.
(c) War Plan Red.
(d) War Plan Green.
5. What was the ward called where they placed critically ill patients at Camp O'Donnell?
(a) Zero Ward.
(b) St. Peter's Ward.
(c) Death Ward.
(d) Death Row.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of vehicle did Colonel Motoo Nakayama arrive in to discuss surrender with General King?
2. Where did Bertram Bank go to college?
3. What did the prisoners call the Battan Death March at the time that they were making the trip?
4. What world record did Abraham break when he was 16?
5. Approximately how tall was the gate at the main entrance to Cabanatuan?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)