|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did armored vehicles park at Cabanatuan?
(a) In a large metal shed, 300 yards from the front gate.
(b) Behind the American prisoners' barracks.
(c) To the left of the Japanese barracks.
(d) Near a guard tower.
2. Why did Captain Bert Bank's fellow Americans have to carry him semi-conscious for six hours?
(a) He had been knocked unconscious.
(b) He had a deep gash in his head.
(c) He had been stabbed in the back.
(d) He had had a finger cut off.
3. How many prisoners loaded into each boxcar?
(a) 75 prisoners.
(b) 125 prisoners.
(c) 50 prisoners.
(d) 100 prisoners.
4. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
(a) University of Iowa.
(b) University of Wisconsin.
(c) University of Illinois.
(d) University of Indiana.
5. What type of planes did the prisoners at Cabanatuan see on the morning of September 24.
(b) P-36 Hawks.
(c) Navy Hellcats.
(d) F4F Wildcats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of all the prisoners who passed through O'Donnell, how many died there?
2. What was the approximate temperature inside each boxcar?
3. What officer liberated 1,000 American and Filipino prisoners and even gave them advice on what routes to take?
4. General Homma foresaw that American prisoners would need to move from Bataan. How many prisoners did he estimate would need evacuation?
5. What was Dr. Fisher's religious background?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)