|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lieutenant Nellist hide his M-1when he and Private Vaquilar went to a deserted shack?
(a) Hid it down his pant leg.
(b) Wrapped it in a bundle on his back.
(c) Had it hanging down his back.
(d) Strapped it to the underbelly of a carabao.
2. What was the nickname for the woman who operated one of Cabanatuan's clandestine enterprises?
(a) Geisha Lady.
(b) Mata Hari.
(c) The Teacher.
(d) High Pockets.
3. What did Colonel Tsuji once claim to have eaten?
(a) The kidney of a killed prisoner.
(b) The intestine of an Allied officer.
(c) The heart of a dead soldier.
(d) The liver of a downed allied pilot.
4. What officer liberated 1,000 American and Filipino prisoners and even gave them advice on what routes to take?
(a) Murakami Hyoe.
(b) Takeo Imai.
(c) Hajime Sugiyama.
(d) Masanobu Tsuji.
5. Where did Bill Nellist grow up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of all the prisoners who passed through O'Donnell, how many died there?
2. What did the prisoners call the Battan Death March at the time that they were making the trip?
3. What was the date when Abie Abraham and his comrades had to stand near water, but could not drink?
4. How many ounces of food were the men fighting on Bataan given?
5. What vitamin deficiency caused beriberi?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)