|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the nickname for the woman who operated one of Cabanatuan's clandestine enterprises?
(a) The Teacher.
(b) Mata Hari.
(c) Geisha Lady.
(d) High Pockets.
2. What was the date when Abie Abraham and his comrades had to stand near water, but could not drink?
(a) April 2, 1942.
(b) April 22, 1942.
(c) April 30, 1942.
(d) April 10, 1942.
3. How did Lieutenant Nellist hide his M-1when he and Private Vaquilar went to a deserted shack?
(a) Strapped it to the underbelly of a carabao.
(b) Had it hanging down his back.
(c) Hid it down his pant leg.
(d) Wrapped it in a bundle on his back.
4. Where did the trains take prisoners?
(a) Tarlac City.
5. What nationality was the priest allowed to enter Cabanatuan camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Bertram Bank raised?
2. Of all the prisoners who passed through O'Donnell, how many died there?
3. What world record did Abraham break when he was 16?
4. What did the prisoners call the Battan Death March at the time that they were making the trip?
5. What was at the rear of the soldiers who were trying to flee to Mariveles?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)