|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What world record did Abraham break when he was 16?
(a) The record for the greatest distance covered on a static cycle.
(b) The record for sitting in a tree.
(c) The record for the fastest lunge mile.
(d) Record for heaviest car balanced on the head.
2. What vitamin deficiency caused beriberi?
(a) Lack of Vitamin B.
(b) Lack of Vitamin K.
(c) Lack of Vitamin C.
(d) Lack of Vitamin D.
3. What did Abraham raise in his backyard during his time stationed in the Philippines?
4. What was at the front of the soldiers trying to flee to Mariveles?
(a) Twelfth Imperial Army.
(b) Fourteenth Imperial Army.
(c) Fourth Imperial Army.
(d) Sixth Imperial Army.
5. Where were the Bataan nurses sent before General King surrendered to the Japanese?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nickname for the woman who operated one of Cabanatuan's clandestine enterprises?
2. How many Filipinos had fought on Bataan at the time of the surrender to the Japanese?
3. When did Bertram Bank arrive in Manila?
4. What did Colonel Tsuji once claim to have eaten?
5. What was Abie Abraham's rank?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)