|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old were many of the Japanese soldiers guarding Abie Abraham and his comrades?
(a) 25 to 30 years of age.
(b) 40 to 45 years of age.
(c) 30 to 35 years of age.
(d) 17 to 18 years of age.
2. What color was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' hair?
3. Near what town did General King meet with the Japanese to discuss the terms of surrender?
4. What did the villagers of Platero give the Americans to drink at a feast?
(b) Homemade beer.
(c) Papaya wine.
(d) Coconut wine.
5. What other historic event happened on the day that General King surrendered to the Japanese?
(a) The fall of Fort Sumter.
(b) The Battle of Gettysburg began.
(c) Abraham Lincoln was shot.
(d) General Lee surrendered to General Grant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the Bataan nurses sent before General King surrendered to the Japanese?
2. Where did Dr. Jimmy Fisher obtain his medical education?
3. What did the prisoners call the Battan Death March at the time that they were making the trip?
4. Where were women, children, and the elderly of Platero and other barrios sent for safety?
5. What was at the front of the soldiers trying to flee to Mariveles?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)