|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In December, where did the Japanese bombers and Zeros catch a large part of the American Air Force of the Far East on the ground?
(a) Delano Field.
(b) Hamilton Field.
(c) Clark Field.
(d) Pearce Field.
2. What was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' real name?
(a) Mary Anderson.
(b) Claire Phillips.
(c) Jane Nickerson.
(d) Andrea Browning.
3. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
(a) University of Wisconsin.
(b) University of Iowa.
(c) University of Illinois.
(d) University of Indiana.
4. Where did Bertram Bank go to college?
(a) University of Georgia.
(b) University of Mississippi.
(c) University of Louisiana.
(d) University of Alabama.
5. What two books did Chaplain Taylor read when thrown into the heat box?
(a) The Bible and "The Brothers Karamazov."
(b) The Bible and "The House of the Dead."
(c) The Bible and "Crime and Punishment."
(d) The Bible and "Notes from the Underground."
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people was Camp O'Donnell designed to accommodate?
2. When General King was about to surrender, how much food did his quartermaster report that he had to dole out to the men?
3. How did Lieutenant Nellist hide his M-1when he and Private Vaquilar went to a deserted shack?
4. What type of vehicle did Colonel Motoo Nakayama arrive in to discuss surrender with General King?
5. Where did Bill Nellist grow up?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)