|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Colonel Tsuji once claim to have eaten?
(a) The heart of a dead soldier.
(b) The liver of a downed allied pilot.
(c) The intestine of an Allied officer.
(d) The kidney of a killed prisoner.
2. What color was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' hair?
3. Of all the prisoners who passed through O'Donnell, how many died there?
(a) 1out of every 30 prisoners.
(b) 1out of every 5 prisoners.
(c) 1out of every 10 prisoners.
(d) 1out of every 20 prisoners.
4. Where were the Bataan nurses sent before General King surrendered to the Japanese?
5. What did the prisoners call the Battan Death March at the time that they were making the trip?
(a) The Death Walk.
(b) The March.
(c) The Mission.
(d) The Hike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vitamin deficiency caused beriberi?
2. What other attack occurred on the same day as the attack on Luzon?
3. Near what river was Platero situated?
4. Near what town did General King meet with the Japanese to discuss the terms of surrender?
5. Who was able to calm the prisoners when locked below the decks on the Oryoku Maru?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)