|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality was Fuentes?
2. What did Colonel Tsuji once claim to have eaten?
(a) The heart of a dead soldier.
(b) The intestine of an Allied officer.
(c) The kidney of a killed prisoner.
(d) The liver of a downed allied pilot.
3. From where was Chaplain Robert Preston Taylor?
(c) New Mexico.
4. What two books did Chaplain Taylor read when thrown into the heat box?
(a) The Bible and "Notes from the Underground."
(b) The Bible and "The Brothers Karamazov."
(c) The Bible and "The House of the Dead."
(d) The Bible and "Crime and Punishment."
5. How many people was Camp O'Donnell designed to accommodate?
(a) About 10,000.
(b) No more than 9,000.
(c) No more than 5,000.
(d) About 12,000.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the American who tried to drink from a spring killed?
2. How many men was Dr. Hibbs responsible for in April of 1942?
3. What was the ward called where they placed critically ill patients at Camp O'Donnell?
4. Where were the prisoners loaded into boxcars?
5. What was the name of the club that a woman ran who operated one of Cabanatuan's clandestine enterprises?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)