|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other historic event happened on the day that General King surrendered to the Japanese?
(a) General Lee surrendered to General Grant.
(b) The fall of Fort Sumter.
(c) Abraham Lincoln was shot.
(d) The Battle of Gettysburg began.
2. Where did Bill Nellist grow up?
3. From where did General MacArthur direct the action after the December attack by the Japanese?
(a) A bunker under Luzon.
(b) A bunker inside Corregidor.
(c) A bunker under Manilla.
(d) A bunker on the Bataan peninsula.
4. How many prisoners loaded into each boxcar?
(a) 125 prisoners.
(b) 75 prisoners.
(c) 50 prisoners.
(d) 100 prisoners.
5. What world record did Abraham break when he was 16?
(a) The record for the fastest lunge mile.
(b) Record for heaviest car balanced on the head.
(c) The record for the greatest distance covered on a static cycle.
(d) The record for sitting in a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was at the rear of the soldiers who were trying to flee to Mariveles?
2. When was Abie Abraham shipped to the Philippines?
3. How did Lieutenant Nellist hide his M-1when he and Private Vaquilar went to a deserted shack?
4. How many men was Dr. Hibbs responsible for in April of 1942?
5. How was the American who tried to drink from a spring killed?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)