|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language did Dr. Fisher speak fluently?
2. What two books did Chaplain Taylor read when thrown into the heat box?
(a) The Bible and "The Brothers Karamazov."
(b) The Bible and "Crime and Punishment."
(c) The Bible and "The House of the Dead."
(d) The Bible and "Notes from the Underground."
3. What other historic event happened on the day that General King surrendered to the Japanese?
(a) The fall of Fort Sumter.
(b) The Battle of Gettysburg began.
(c) Abraham Lincoln was shot.
(d) General Lee surrendered to General Grant.
4. How old were many of the Japanese soldiers guarding Abie Abraham and his comrades?
(a) 25 to 30 years of age.
(b) 30 to 35 years of age.
(c) 17 to 18 years of age.
(d) 40 to 45 years of age.
5. What was Abie Abraham's rank?
(d) Staff Sergeant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What world record did Abraham break when he was 16?
2. What was Dr. Fisher's religious background?
3. What vitamin deficiency caused beriberi?
4. Why did Captain Bert Bank's fellow Americans have to carry him semi-conscious for six hours?
5. From where was Chaplain Robert Preston Taylor?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)