|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lieutenant Edward "Tommie" Thomas from?
(a) Lansing, Michigan.
(b) Hastings, Michigan.
(c) Grand Rapids, Michigan.
(d) Flint, Michigan.
2. When General King was about to surrender, how much food did his quartermaster report that he had to dole out to the men?
(a) One ration.
(b) Two rations.
(c) Three rations.
(d) One half of a ration.
3. What vitamin deficiency caused beriberi?
(a) Lack of Vitamin K.
(b) Lack of Vitamin B.
(c) Lack of Vitamin D.
(d) Lack of Vitamin C.
4. How many people was Camp O'Donnell designed to accommodate?
(a) No more than 5,000.
(b) About 10,000.
(c) About 12,000.
(d) No more than 9,000.
5. Where were the prisoners loaded into boxcars?
(a) Santa Rita.
(b) San Simon.
(c) San Fernando.
(d) Santa Ana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the prisoners call the Battan Death March at the time that they were making the trip?
2. Approximately how tall was the gate at the main entrance to Cabanatuan?
3. How was the American who tried to drink from a spring killed?
4. How far would the Rangers have to crawl on their stomachs toward the camp?
5. Where did Dr. Jimmy Fisher obtain his medical education?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)