|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Abie Abraham shipped to the Philippines?
2. What did the prisoners call the Battan Death March at the time that they were making the trip?
(a) The Mission.
(b) The Hike.
(c) The March.
(d) The Death Walk.
3. What nationality was Fuentes?
4. How many men was Dr. Hibbs responsible for in April of 1942?
(a) 1,000 men.
(b) 500 men.
(c) 700 men.
(d) 900 men.
5. How long did it take defeat to come to the Americans on Bataan?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many soldiers were fighting on Bataan under General King's command?
2. When did Bertram Bank arrive in Manila?
3. What vitamin deficiency caused beriberi?
4. In December, where did the Japanese bombers and Zeros catch a large part of the American Air Force of the Far East on the ground?
5. From where was Chaplain Robert Preston Taylor?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)