|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ounces of food were the men fighting on Bataan given?
(a) 20 ounces of food.
(b) 32 ounces of food.
(c) 41 ounces of food.
(d) 15 ounces of food.
2. On what day did General Edward King surrender to the Japanese?
(a) On March 8.
(b) On April 9.
(c) On February 12.
(d) On January 4.
3. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
(a) University of Illinois.
(b) University of Indiana.
(c) University of Wisconsin.
(d) University of Iowa.
4. What did Colonel Tsuji once claim to have eaten?
(a) The kidney of a killed prisoner.
(b) The intestine of an Allied officer.
(c) The heart of a dead soldier.
(d) The liver of a downed allied pilot.
5. Where did armored vehicles park at Cabanatuan?
(a) In a large metal shed, 300 yards from the front gate.
(b) Near a guard tower.
(c) To the left of the Japanese barracks.
(d) Behind the American prisoners' barracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the Bataan nurses sent before General King surrendered to the Japanese?
2. How long did it take defeat to come to the Americans on Bataan?
3. How many prisoners loaded into each boxcar?
4. How was the American who tried to drink from a spring killed?
5. What other historic event happened on the day that General King surrendered to the Japanese?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)