|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was at the rear of the soldiers who were trying to flee to Mariveles?
(a) The Philippine Sea.
(b) The Pacific Sea.
(c) The Sulu Sea.
(d) The South China Sea.
2. What was Dr. Ralph Emerson Hibbs's rank?
(b) Lieutenant Major.
3. What did the Americans call the enemy surveillance planes?
(a) Photo Joe.
(b) Jap Eyes.
(c) Eyes in the Sky.
(d) Photo Spies.
4. How long did it take defeat to come to the Americans on Bataan?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 5 months.
5. Where did Bill Nellist grow up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of planes did the prisoners at Cabanatuan see on the morning of September 24.
2. Near what river was Platero situated?
3. In December, where did the Japanese bombers and Zeros catch a large part of the American Air Force of the Far East on the ground?
4. What was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' real name?
5. Where did Dr. Jimmy Fisher obtain his medical education?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)