|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the prisoners loaded into boxcars?
(a) San Fernando.
(b) Santa Ana.
(c) Santa Rita.
(d) San Simon.
2. Near what town did General King meet with the Japanese to discuss the terms of surrender?
3. What was Colonel Tsuji called by the young Japanese officers?
(a) The Butcher.
(b) The Spy.
(c) The God of Operations.
(d) The Hatchet Man.
4. What color was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' hair?
5. What was the approximate temperature inside each boxcar?
(a) 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
(b) 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
(c) 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
(d) 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where did General MacArthur direct the action after the December attack by the Japanese?
2. What was Dr. Fisher's religious background?
3. What officer liberated 1,000 American and Filipino prisoners and even gave them advice on what routes to take?
4. Where did armored vehicles park at Cabanatuan?
5. Where did Joson and his men set up a roadblock?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)