|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far would the Rangers have to crawl on their stomachs toward the camp?
(a) 250 yards.
(b) 1/2 mile.
(c) A mile.
(d) 500 yards.
2. When did the aerial attack begin on Luzon?
(a) On November 11.
(b) On October 13.
(c) On January 2.
(d) On December 8.
3. Who was able to calm the prisoners when locked below the decks on the Oryoku Maru?
(a) Robert Taylor.
(b) Frank Bridget.
(c) Manny Lawton.
(d) Henry Lee.
4. Where were the prisoners loaded into boxcars?
(a) San Simon.
(b) Santa Rita.
(c) Santa Ana.
(d) San Fernando.
5. How many soldiers were fighting on Bataan under General King's command?
(a) About 64,000.
(b) Approximately 91,000.
(c) Approximately 78,000.
(d) About 57,000.
Short Answer Questions
1. What world record did Abraham break when he was 16?
2. What was Dr. Fisher's religious background?
3. Why did Captain Bert Bank's fellow Americans have to carry him semi-conscious for six hours?
4. What was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' real name?
5. How long did it take defeat to come to the Americans on Bataan?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)