|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the aerial attack begin on Luzon?
(a) On January 2.
(b) On November 11.
(c) On December 8.
(d) On October 13.
2. Where did Pajota and his men set up a roadblock?
(a) About a mile west of the camp.
(b) About a mile southeast of the camp.
(c) About a mile northeast of the camp.
(d) About a mile east of the camp.
3. What did the Americans call the enemy surveillance planes?
(a) Photo Spies.
(b) Jap Eyes.
(c) Photo Joe.
(d) Eyes in the Sky.
4. What was at the rear of the soldiers who were trying to flee to Mariveles?
(a) The Pacific Sea.
(b) The Sulu Sea.
(c) The Philippine Sea.
(d) The South China Sea.
5. What was Abraham's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many soldiers were fighting on Bataan under General King's command?
2. Where did Bertram Bank go to college?
3. How many people was Camp O'Donnell designed to accommodate?
4. From where did General MacArthur direct the action after the December attack by the Japanese?
5. What was Dr. Ralph Emerson Hibbs's rank?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)