|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old were many of the Japanese soldiers guarding Abie Abraham and his comrades?
(a) 40 to 45 years of age.
(b) 17 to 18 years of age.
(c) 30 to 35 years of age.
(d) 25 to 30 years of age.
2. Near what town did General King meet with the Japanese to discuss the terms of surrender?
3. What did the prisoners call the Battan Death March at the time that they were making the trip?
(a) The Mission.
(b) The Hike.
(c) The Death Walk.
(d) The March.
4. What did Abraham raise in his backyard during his time stationed in the Philippines?
5. Where was Bertram Bank raised?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many soldiers were fighting on Bataan under General King's command?
2. In December, where did the Japanese bombers and Zeros catch a large part of the American Air Force of the Far East on the ground?
3. How many people was Camp O'Donnell designed to accommodate?
4. Near what river was Platero situated?
5. How many Chinese was Colonel Tsuji said to be personally responsible for their deaths?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)