|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dr. Jimmy Fisher obtain his medical education?
(b) University of Iowa.
(c) University of Illinois.
(d) University of Michigan.
2. In December, where did the Japanese bombers and Zeros catch a large part of the American Air Force of the Far East on the ground?
(a) Clark Field.
(b) Pearce Field.
(c) Delano Field.
(d) Hamilton Field.
3. Where were women, children, and the elderly of Platero and other barrios sent for safety?
(a) The Caraballo foothills.
(b) The Zambales foothills.
(c) The Kitanglad foothills.
(d) The Sierra Madre foothills.
4. Approximately how tall was the gate at the main entrance to Cabanatuan?
(a) 8 feet.
(b) 9 feet.
(c) 7 feet.
(d) 10 feet.
5. How many people was Camp O'Donnell designed to accommodate?
(a) About 10,000.
(b) About 12,000.
(c) No more than 9,000.
(d) No more than 5,000.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the trains take prisoners?
2. When was Abie Abraham shipped to the Philippines?
3. What color was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' hair?
4. What did Colonel Tsuji once claim to have eaten?
5. Where did Dr. Hibbs go to medical school?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)