|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What defensive strategy did Douglas MacArthur execute when the Japanese attacked the Philippines in December of 1941?
(a) War Plan Blue.
(b) War Plan Green.
(c) War Plan Red.
(d) War Plan Orange.
2. Where was Bertram Bank raised?
3. How many ounces of food were the men fighting on Bataan given?
(a) 20 ounces of food.
(b) 41 ounces of food.
(c) 15 ounces of food.
(d) 32 ounces of food.
4. How many people was Camp O'Donnell designed to accommodate?
(a) About 12,000.
(b) About 10,000.
(c) No more than 9,000.
(d) No more than 5,000.
5. How many Chinese was Colonel Tsuji said to be personally responsible for their deaths?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day did General Edward King surrender to the Japanese?
2. Near what town did General King meet with the Japanese to discuss the terms of surrender?
3. Approximately how tall was the gate at the main entrance to Cabanatuan?
4. Why did Captain Bert Bank's fellow Americans have to carry him semi-conscious for six hours?
5. Where did Pajota and his men set up a roadblock?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)