|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. General Homma foresaw that American prisoners would need to move from Bataan. How many prisoners did he estimate would need evacuation?
(a) 25,000 prisoners.
(b) 40,000 prisoners.
(c) 60,000 prisoners.
(d) 100,000 prisoners.
2. When did Bertram Bank arrive in Manila?
(a) February 1940.
(b) November 1941.
(c) March 1942.
(d) January 1939.
3. Of all the prisoners who passed through O'Donnell, how many died there?
(a) 1out of every 5 prisoners.
(b) 1out of every 20 prisoners.
(c) 1out of every 30 prisoners.
(d) 1out of every 10 prisoners.
4. Where was Bertram Bank raised?
5. In December, where did the Japanese bombers and Zeros catch a large part of the American Air Force of the Far East on the ground?
(a) Hamilton Field.
(b) Delano Field.
(c) Pearce Field.
(d) Clark Field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Abie Abraham's rank?
2. Near what river was Platero situated?
3. Who was able to calm the prisoners when locked below the decks on the Oryoku Maru?
4. What was at the rear of the soldiers who were trying to flee to Mariveles?
5. How many prisoners loaded into each boxcar?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)