|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lieutenant Nellist hide his M-1when he and Private Vaquilar went to a deserted shack?
(a) Strapped it to the underbelly of a carabao.
(b) Had it hanging down his back.
(c) Hid it down his pant leg.
(d) Wrapped it in a bundle on his back.
2. What was Abie Abraham's rank?
(c) Staff Sergeant.
3. Where did Joson and his men set up a roadblock?
(a) Just south of the camp.
(b) Just north of the camp.
(c) West of the camp.
(d) East of the camp.
4. What color was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' hair?
5. What was the ward called where they placed critically ill patients at Camp O'Donnell?
(a) Death Row.
(b) Death Ward.
(c) St. Peter's Ward.
(d) Zero Ward.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far would the Rangers have to crawl on their stomachs toward the camp?
2. What was Dorothy Clara Fuentes' real name?
3. Where did armored vehicles park at Cabanatuan?
4. What other historic event happened on the day that General King surrendered to the Japanese?
5. How many people was Camp O'Donnell designed to accommodate?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)