|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Torey find behind the tire of her car?
2. What kind of animal skeleton did Jadie's father have?
3. Where did Amber have a quartered circle on her body?
4. What was Lindy's occupation?
5. What kind of clinic once treated Jadie when she was younger?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jadie show her appreciation to Torey?
2. How did Torey convince Jadie to talk to Lindy?
3. What did Jadie say about Tashee at Thanksgiving?
4. Why did Jadie tell Torey in her car that she didn't want to tell people about her abuse?
5. What did Torey have to do when Jadie was being questioned by officials?
6. How did Tashee die?
7. Why was Jadie in danger of being sent back home to her abusive parents?
8. What did Amber and Jadie say happened to Jenny?
9. What did Jadie tell Torey about Amber's birthday?
10. What saddened Jadie the most about leaving her parents?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Anger was a vice that reared its ugly head a number of times in this book. What are some examples of this, and how was Jadie's life altered because of these incidents?
Essay Topic 2
The theme of abuse was strong in this book. Where did this theme appear, and what were the major responses to these occurrences?
Essay Topic 3
Jadie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)