|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Amber have a quartered circle on her body?
2. How long did Torey sit in the meeting between Lidy and Jadie?
3. Where did Jeremiah say he could get what he wanted to wear in the Thanksgiving parade?
4. What did Jadie say Tashee used to wear as shoes?
5. What was Sapphire put on during her abuse?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Lindy respond to her interview with Jadie?
2. What led Torey to believe in the stories Jadie told her about Satanism?
3. How did Jadie say she knew Tashee was going to be killed?
4. Why was Jadie in danger of being sent back home to her abusive parents?
5. What was Brenda's hypothesis about the doll found behind Torey's car?
6. What did Jadie say the people from Dallas did?
7. What did Amber and Jadie say happened to Jenny?
8. How did Arkie think Jadie needed to be treated after hearing what Jadie had said to Torey?
9. What happened when Philip brought something special to school?
10. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party, and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the ways Torey saved Jadie from dangerous situations, and how did this affect their relationship?
Essay Topic 2
How did Torey educate herself, and what affect did this have on her students?
Essay Topic 3
How did the relationship between Lucy and Torey change throughout the course of the plot, and how did these changes affect the people around them?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)