|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Glen do after hearing Amber's story about the circle on her body?
2. What did Jadie do when her parents left the room?
3. Why did Jadie say she painted bars over the picture she made in class?
4. What did Delores immediately decide after hearing Jadie's story?
5. What kind of animal skeleton did Jadie's father have?
Essay Topic 1
Anger was a vice that reared its ugly head a number of times in this book. What are some examples of this, and how was Jadie's life altered because of these incidents?
Essay Topic 2
How did Torey mourn for the death of Tashee, and why did she choose these methods?
Essay Topic 3
What were some of the strange habits Jadie had, and what reasoning was attached to these habits by others? What additional reasons do you think could apply?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)