|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Torey choose to go to a strange bookstore?
2. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
3. Where did Jadie tell Torey about how Jenny died?
4. What did Jadie's mother say about the gift Torey gave Jadie when she was sick?
5. Waht did Lindy say would be a detriment to the investigation?
Essay Topic 1
What happened with the dolls, and what did each of these instances symbolize?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the people touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
The theme of abuse was strong in this book. Where did this theme appear, and what were the major responses to these occurrences?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)