|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie do when she saw the doll in the classroom?
2. What distressed Torey the most during the investigation?
3. What did Torey find behind the tire of her car?
4. What was Torey required by law to do after hearing Jadie's account of Sapphire's abuse?
5. What did Jadie make Torey do at the police station?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What were some of the strange habits Jadie had, and what reasoning was attached to these habits by others? What additional reasons do you think could apply?
Essay Topic 2
What did Jadie do to try and protect her sisters, and why did she feel such a deep need to do these things for her sisters' protection?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the ways Torey saved Jadie from dangerous situations, and how did this affect their relationship?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)