Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Torey choose to go to a strange bookstore?
2. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
3. Where did Jadie tell Torey about how Jenny died?
4. What did Jadie's mother say about the gift Torey gave Jadie when she was sick?
5. Waht did Lindy say would be a detriment to the investigation?
Essay Topic 1
Courage and fear were two attributes that were seen a number of times in this book. Where did they appear, and how did the presence of these feelings change the people who were involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
What did Hugh lend to Jadie's situation, and what might have been different in the end of the case without his ideas and intervention?
Essay Topic 3
What impact did Halloween have on Jadie? What did she do on this holiday, and why was her reaction to it so different than the other children?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)