|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
2. What gift did Torey give to Jadie when she was sick?
3. What did Arkie say Torey was risking with the investigation?
4. What did Jadie give Torey as she left the classroom for the last time?
5. What was Lindy's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jadie say the people from Dallas did?
2. What did Jadie do after her parents were taken away from the police station?
3. What did Torey have to do when Jadie was being questioned by officials?
4. Why was Jadie in danger of being sent back home to her abusive parents?
5. What was Philip's Christmas wish, and how did Jadie respond to this?
6. What connection gave Lindy some hard evidence for her case against Lindy's parents?
7. How did Torey convince Jadie to talk to Lindy?
8. What did Jadie say about Tashee at Thanksgiving?
9. What about Jenny did Jadie say was the most real part?
10. Why did Jadie tell Torey in her car that she didn't want to tell people about her abuse?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Torey educate herself, and what affect did this have on her students?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the ways Torey saved Jadie from dangerous situations, and how did this affect their relationship?
Essay Topic 3
Death and mortality were two integral themes in Jadie's life. What are some of the key examples of this theme, and how did the presence of this theme affect the main characters?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)