|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color bars did Jadie paint over the picture she painted in class?
2. What did Jadie tell Torey about when they discussed going back to the clinic?
3. What was Sapphire put on during her abuse?
4. Why did Jadie not want to enjoy Halloween?
5. Why did Jadie say she painted bars over the picture she made in class?
Essay Topic 1
What is voluntary mutism, and how was it treated in this book?
Essay Topic 2
What did Torey's ideas in the Epilogue reveal, and how did these align with your personal take on these instances?
Essay Topic 3
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the people touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)