|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Torey feel after her visit from Lucy after the meeting with Lindy?
2. Who said that Jadie would have to tell her own story in order for the investigation to continue?
3. What did Jeremiah notice about Jadie as she left the classroom for the last time?
4. Why did Jadie say she painted bars over the picture she made in class?
5. What happened when Jeremiah borrowed a costume?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Jadie tell Torey in her car that she didn't want to tell people about her abuse?
2. What was Philip's Christmas wish, and how did Jadie respond to this?
3. What did Jadie say happened to Sapphire?
4. What did Amber and Jadie say happened to Jenny?
5. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party, and why?
6. What was Brenda's hypothesis about the doll found behind Torey's car?
7. What about Jenny did Jadie say was the most real part?
8. What did Torey notice about Amber when she was fixing her scraped knee?
9. What caused Jadie to finally decide to talk to others about her story of abuse?
10. What did Jadie say the people from Dallas did?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What were some of the strange habits Jadie had, and what reasoning was attached to these habits by others? What additional reasons do you think could apply?
Essay Topic 2
What did Hugh lend to Jadie's situation, and what might have been different in the end of the case without his ideas and intervention?
Essay Topic 3
Anger was a vice that reared its ugly head a number of times in this book. What are some examples of this, and how was Jadie's life altered because of these incidents?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)