|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What amazed Jadie about Philip's Christmas wish?
2. What was Torey trying to do when she invited Lucy to do something fun?
3. What did Jadie do when her parents left the room?
4. What did Jadie tell Torey about when they discussed going back to the clinic?
5. What did Amber say was used to give her the quartered circle on her body?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Philip brought something special to school?
2. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party, and why?
3. What did Amber and Jadie say happened to Jenny?
4. How did Arkie think Jadie needed to be treated after hearing what Jadie had said to Torey?
5. How did Lindy respond to her interview with Jadie?
6. What saddened Jadie the most about leaving her parents?
7. What did Jadie do after her parents were taken away from the police station?
8. How did Torey convince Jadie to talk to Lindy?
9. How did Jadie show her appreciation to Torey?
10. What did Torey notice about Amber when she was fixing her scraped knee?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What did Hugh lend to Jadie's situation, and what might have been different in the end of the case without his ideas and intervention?
Essay Topic 2
What happened with the dolls, and what did each of these instances symbolize?
Essay Topic 3
Jadie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)