Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Torey choose to go to a strange bookstore?
2. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
3. Where did Jadie tell Torey about how Jenny died?
4. What did Jadie's mother say about the gift Torey gave Jadie when she was sick?
5. Waht did Lindy say would be a detriment to the investigation?
Essay Topic 1
What happened with the dolls, and what did each of these instances symbolize?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the ways Torey saved Jadie from dangerous situations, and how did this affect their relationship?
Essay Topic 3
Anger was a vice that reared its ugly head a number of times in this book. What are some examples of this, and how was Jadie's life altered because of these incidents?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)