|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jadie say she didn't want to go back home?
2. What did Jadie give Torey as she left the classroom for the last time?
3. Why did Jadie tell Torey not to talk to anyone about what happened to her?
4. What did Jadie refuse to say when she left her parents?
5. What did Glen do after hearing Amber's story about the circle on her body?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jadie say she knew Tashee was going to be killed?
2. What did Jadie tell Torey about Amber's birthday?
3. What led Torey to believe in the stories Jadie told her about Satanism?
4. What did Brenda say when Torey described her exchanged with Jadie's parents?
5. What did Torey notice about Amber when she was fixing her scraped knee?
6. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party, and why?
7. What about Jenny did Jadie say was the most real part?
8. What did Amber and Jadie say happened to Jenny?
9. What did Jadie say the people from Dallas did?
10. How did Torey convince Jadie to talk to Lindy?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Jadie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
Death and mortality were two integral themes in Jadie's life. What are some of the key examples of this theme, and how did the presence of this theme affect the main characters?
Essay Topic 3
What did Torey's ideas in the Epilogue reveal, and how did these align with your personal take on these instances?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)