|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie say made her stronger?
2. Why did Jadie say she no longer had to listen to Torey when Torey mentioned the clinic?
3. What was next to Tashee when she died?
4. Why did Jadie not want Torey to tell others about her abuse?
5. What did Lucy say to Torey about the investigation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What caused Jadie to finally decide to talk to others about her story of abuse?
2. What led Torey to believe in the stories Jadie told her about Satanism?
3. How did Tashee die?
4. What did Jadie say the people from Dallas did?
5. How did Arkie think Jadie needed to be treated after hearing what Jadie had said to Torey?
6. What did Torey have to do when Jadie was being questioned by officials?
7. Why was Jadie in danger of being sent back home to her abusive parents?
8. What was Philip's Christmas wish, and how did Jadie respond to this?
9. What did Amber and Jadie say happened to Jenny?
10. What did Jadie say happened to Sapphire?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Death and mortality were two integral themes in Jadie's life. What are some of the key examples of this theme, and how did the presence of this theme affect the main characters?
Essay Topic 2
What impact did Halloween have on Jadie? What did she do on this holiday, and why was her reaction to it so different than the other children?
Essay Topic 3
What happened to Jadie at the end of the book, and how did she show her gratitude for this?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)