|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Torey choose to go to a strange bookstore?
2. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
3. Where did Jadie tell Torey about how Jenny died?
4. What did Jadie's mother say about the gift Torey gave Jadie when she was sick?
5. Waht did Lindy say would be a detriment to the investigation?
Essay Topic 1
How was the theme of diversity shown in this book, and which people were most affected by this?
Essay Topic 2
What were some of the strange habits Jadie had, and what reasoning was attached to these habits by others? What additional reasons do you think could apply?
Essay Topic 3
What happened with the dolls, and what did each of these instances symbolize?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)