|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie tell Torey she wanted to do with the bad people in her life?
2. Who waited with Torey while Jadie was alone with Lindy?
3. Why did Jadie say she no longer had to listen to Torey when Torey mentioned the clinic?
4. What did Amber do when her parents left the room?
5. Why did Jadie say she didn't really need a mouth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What about Jenny did Jadie say was the most real part?
2. What was Brenda's hypothesis about the doll found behind Torey's car?
3. What did Torey notice about Amber when she was fixing her scraped knee?
4. What connection gave Lindy some hard evidence for her case against Lindy's parents?
5. What led Torey to believe in the stories Jadie told her about Satanism?
6. How did Jadie say she knew Tashee was going to be killed?
7. How did Tashee die?
8. What did Jadie say about Tashee at Thanksgiving?
9. What caused Jadie to finally decide to talk to others about her story of abuse?
10. What did Jadie say happened to Sapphire?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Jadie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
The theme of abuse was strong in this book. Where did this theme appear, and what were the major responses to these occurrences?
Essay Topic 3
What did Jadie do to try and protect her sisters, and why did she feel such a deep need to do these things for her sisters' protection?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)