|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of clinic once treated Jadie when she was younger?
2. What is dug up at the Ekdahl's house?
3. What did Torey find behind the tire of her car?
4. What was Sapphire put on during her abuse?
5. Why did Jadie tell Torey not to talk to anyone about what happened to her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Torey convince Jadie to talk to Lindy?
2. Why did Jadie tell Torey in her car that she didn't want to tell people about her abuse?
3. What did Jadie do after her parents were taken away from the police station?
4. What was Philip's Christmas wish, and how did Jadie respond to this?
5. What did Amber and Jadie say happened to Jenny?
6. How did Jadie show her appreciation to Torey?
7. What saddened Jadie the most about leaving her parents?
8. What did Jadie tell Torey about Amber's birthday?
9. What did Jadie say happened to Sapphire?
10. How did Lindy respond to her interview with Jadie?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Torey mourn for the death of Tashee, and why did she choose these methods?
Essay Topic 2
What did Jadie do to try and protect her sisters, and why did she feel such a deep need to do these things for her sisters' protection?
Essay Topic 3
Courage and fear were two attributes that were seen a number of times in this book. Where did they appear, and how did the presence of these feelings change the people who were involved in those scenes?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)