Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Torey choose to go to a strange bookstore?
2. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
3. Where did Jadie tell Torey about how Jenny died?
4. What did Jadie's mother say about the gift Torey gave Jadie when she was sick?
5. Waht did Lindy say would be a detriment to the investigation?
Essay Topic 1
What did Hugh lend to Jadie's situation, and what might have been different in the end of the case without his ideas and intervention?
Essay Topic 2
Security and safety were two themes that were touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the people in these situations?
Essay Topic 3
What did Jadie do to try and protect her sisters, and why did she feel such a deep need to do these things for her sisters' protection?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)