|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Philip's Christmas wish?
2. What gift did Torey give to Jadie when she was sick?
3. What is dug up at the Ekdahl's house?
4. What did Amber say happened to Jenny?
5. What did Lucy say to Torey about the investigation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Anger was a vice that reared its ugly head a number of times in this book. What are some examples of this, and how was Jadie's life altered because of these incidents?
Essay Topic 2
What did Jadie do to try and protect her sisters, and why did she feel such a deep need to do these things for her sisters' protection?
Essay Topic 3
Jadie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)