Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Torey choose to go to a strange bookstore?
2. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
3. Where did Jadie tell Torey about how Jenny died?
4. What did Jadie's mother say about the gift Torey gave Jadie when she was sick?
5. Waht did Lindy say would be a detriment to the investigation?
Death and mortality were two integral themes in Jadie's life. What are some of the key examples of this theme, and how did the presence of this theme affect the main characters?
What did Jadie do to try and protect her sisters, and why did she feel such a deep need to do these things for her sisters' protection?
What happened with the dolls, and what did each of these instances symbolize?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)