|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jadie say she no longer had to listen to Torey when Torey mentioned the clinic?
2. What costume did Jeremiah borrow on Halloween?
3. What was Sapphire put on during her abuse?
4. How did Jadie say Jenny was killed?
5. What did Jeremiah want to wear in the Thanksgiving parade?
Short Essay Questions
1. What about Jenny did Jadie say was the most real part?
2. What caused Jadie to finally decide to talk to others about her story of abuse?
3. What did Amber and Jadie say happened to Jenny?
4. What connection gave Lindy some hard evidence for her case against Lindy's parents?
5. What was Philip's Christmas wish, and how did Jadie respond to this?
6. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party, and why?
7. What led Torey to believe in the stories Jadie told her about Satanism?
8. What happened when Philip brought something special to school?
9. What did Jadie tell Torey about Amber's birthday?
10. What did Jadie say the people from Dallas did?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Jadie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
What were some of the strange habits Jadie had, and what reasoning was attached to these habits by others? What additional reasons do you think could apply?
Essay Topic 3
What impact did Halloween have on Jadie? What did she do on this holiday, and why was her reaction to it so different than the other children?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)