|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Jadie say killed Tashee?
2. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
3. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
4. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
5. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jadie say she could make the stolen puppy do?
2. How did Torey get Jadie to get started on her collage?
3. What did Torey try to explain to Jadie on the last day of school?
4. How did Torey get Jadie to class at the beginning of her second year?
5. What did Jadie say when she saw what Torey borrowed from the Sandry Clinic?
6. What did Torey notice when she had a class picture taken?
7. What did Reuben do on Torey's first day that shocked her?
8. What did Torey do to make Jadie cry on her first day at the school in Pecking?
9. What did Torey do when Jadie drew on the walls of the classroom?
10. What did Jadie do the first time she locked herself in the closet?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Anger was a vice that reared its ugly head a number of times in this book. What are some examples of this, and how was Jadie's life altered because of these incidents?
Essay Topic 2
What happened to Jadie at the end of the book, and how did she show her gratitude for this?
Essay Topic 3
What happened with the dolls, and what did each of these instances symbolize?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)