|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
2. Where did Jeremiah steal an animal from?
3. What was Glen's occupation?
4. What was Torey's job before she moved to Pecking?
5. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Torey do when Jadie drew on the walls of the classroom?
2. What did Torey do to make Jadie cry on her first day at the school in Pecking?
3. What warning did Jadie give Torey about spiders?
4. What did Jadie think happened to Jenny?
5. What did Torey borrow from the Sandry Clinic, and why?
6. What did Jadie say about her collage when it was finished?
7. What did Reuben do on Torey's first day that shocked her?
8. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom all day?
9. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
10. What did Torey notice when she had a class picture taken?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happened with the dolls, and what did each of these instances symbolize?
Essay Topic 2
What happened to Jadie at the end of the book, and how did she show her gratitude for this?
Essay Topic 3
How did Torey educate herself, and what affect did this have on her students?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)