|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Arkie's occupation?
2. When was Torey usually able to see Arkie?
3. What was Glen's occupation?
4. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
5. Where on Reuben did Torey find teeth marks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Reuben do on Torey's first day that shocked her?
2. What did Jadie make the dolls do when she got angry with them?
3. How did Torey get Jadie to get started on her collage?
4. Who did Jadie think Torey was, and why?
5. What did Jadie think happened to Jenny?
6. What did Jadie say about her collage when it was finished?
7. What did Torey notice when she had a class picture taken?
8. What did Jadie say when she saw what Torey borrowed from the Sandry Clinic?
9. What did Torey borrow from the Sandry Clinic, and why?
10. What clue did Hugh give Torey about Jadie when he saw her file?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Courage and fear were two attributes that were seen a number of times in this book. Where did they appear, and how did the presence of these feelings change the people who were involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Jadie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
How did Torey educate herself, and what affect did this have on her students?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)