|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Torey spend time with Hugh?
2. What kind of dolls did Torey own?
3. What grade did Alice teach?
4. What kind of requirements did Brucie have?
5. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Torey borrow from the Sandry Clinic, and why?
2. How did Jadie say Tashee died?
3. When was the first time Torey saw Jadie standing upright?
4. What happened to Reuben on the last day of school?
5. What did Jeremiah do to torment Philip on Torey's first day in the classroom?
6. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom all day?
7. What did Jadie say when she saw what Torey borrowed from the Sandry Clinic?
8. Who did Jadie think Torey was, and why?
9. What did Jadie say about her collage when it was finished?
10. What did Jadie think happened to Jenny?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Torey educate herself, and what affect did this have on her students?
Essay Topic 2
What impact did Halloween have on Jadie? What did she do on this holiday, and why was her reaction to it so different than the other children?
Essay Topic 3
Security and safety were two themes that were touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the people in these situations?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)