|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
2. Who taught Jadie to be a ghost?
3. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
4. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
5. How did Jadie say Tashee was killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jadie say Tashee died?
2. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
3. What did Torey borrow from the Sandry Clinic, and why?
4. What did Torey do after seeing Jadie's behavior with the puppy?
5. Why was Jeremiah placed in Torey's classroom?
6. What did Torey do when Jadie drew on the walls of the classroom?
7. What did Torey try to explain to Jadie on the last day of school?
8. What did Jadie think happened to Jenny?
9. What did Jadie say when she saw what Torey borrowed from the Sandry Clinic?
10. What did Jadie do the first time she locked herself in the closet?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happened to Jadie at the end of the book, and how did she show her gratitude for this?
Essay Topic 2
The theme of abuse was strong in this book. Where did this theme appear, and what were the major responses to these occurrences?
Essay Topic 3
Courage and fear were two attributes that were seen a number of times in this book. Where did they appear, and how did the presence of these feelings change the people who were involved in those scenes?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)