|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
2. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
3. What was the quartered circle used for?
4. What kind of requirements did Brucie have?
5. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Torey try to explain to Jadie on the last day of school?
2. What did Jeremiah do to torment Philip on Torey's first day in the classroom?
3. What did Jadie say the people from Dallas did?
4. What about Jenny did Jadie say was the most real part?
5. How did Jadie's parents explain her bad posture when standing?
6. What did Torey do when Jadie drew on the walls of the classroom?
7. How did Torey get Jadie to get started on her collage?
8. What did Jadie do after her parents were taken away from the police station?
9. How did Torey convince Jadie to talk to Lindy?
10. What is a brood mare?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happened with the dolls, and what did each of these instances symbolize?
Essay Topic 2
How was the theme of diversity shown in this book, and which people were most affected by this?
Essay Topic 3
What did Hugh lend to Jadie's situation, and what might have been different in the end of the case without his ideas and intervention?
This section contains 1,082 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)