|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
2. Who was Jenny?
3. Who educated Torey about all of Brucie's special requirements?
4. What made Jadie afraid for her sister?
5. What did Jadie search her favorite part of the classroom for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Torey notice when she had a class picture taken?
2. How did Torey get Jadie to get started on her collage?
3. What did Jadie do the first time she locked herself in the closet?
4. When was the first time Torey saw Jadie standing upright?
5. What did Jadie make the dolls do when she got angry with them?
6. Who did Jadie think Torey was, and why?
7. How did Torey get Jadie to class at the beginning of her second year?
8. What did Torey do after seeing Jadie's behavior with the puppy?
9. What did Torey do to make Jadie cry on her first day at the school in Pecking?
10. What did Jadie say about her collage when it was finished?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What impact did Halloween have on Jadie? What did she do on this holiday, and why was her reaction to it so different than the other children?
Essay Topic 2
What did Hugh lend to Jadie's situation, and what might have been different in the end of the case without his ideas and intervention?
Essay Topic 3
What happened with the dolls, and what did each of these instances symbolize?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)