|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
2. How did Torey feel when Alice praised her on her first day?
3. Way does Jadie say she always bends over?
4. Who educated Torey about all of Brucie's special requirements?
5. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who did Jadie think Torey was, and why?
2. Why was Jeremiah placed in Torey's classroom?
3. What did Jadie say when she saw what Torey borrowed from the Sandry Clinic?
4. What did Torey try to do for Jadie to protect her during summer break?
5. How did Torey get Jadie to class at the beginning of her second year?
6. How did Jadie's parents explain her bad posture when standing?
7. What disrupted the routine of Torey's class at the beginning of her second year?
8. What did Torey notice when she had a class picture taken?
9. What did Torey do when Jadie drew on the walls of the classroom?
10. What did Jeremiah do to torment Philip on Torey's first day in the classroom?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What did Jadie do to try and protect her sisters, and why did she feel such a deep need to do these things for her sisters' protection?
Essay Topic 2
The theme of abuse was strong in this book. Where did this theme appear, and what were the major responses to these occurrences?
Essay Topic 3
How did Torey mourn for the death of Tashee, and why did she choose these methods?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)