|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Way does Jadie say she always bends over?
2. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
3. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
4. Where did Jeremiah and Jadie go to look at the stolen animal?
5. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Reuben on the last day of school?
2. What did Jadie think happened to Jenny?
3. What did Jadie say she could make the stolen puppy do?
4. What did Torey do when Jadie drew on the walls of the classroom?
5. What did Torey notice when she had a class picture taken?
6. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
7. What did Jadie say about her collage when it was finished?
8. What did Jadie say when she saw what Torey borrowed from the Sandry Clinic?
9. How did Jadie say Tashee died?
10. How did Jadie's parents explain her bad posture when standing?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What were some of the strange habits Jadie had, and what reasoning was attached to these habits by others? What additional reasons do you think could apply?
Essay Topic 2
How did Torey educate herself, and what affect did this have on her students?
Essay Topic 3
Security and safety were two themes that were touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the people in these situations?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)