|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Torey first go to when she suspected Jadie as a victim of sexual abuse?
2. How did Torey feel when Alice praised her on her first day?
3. What did Jadie think happened to June?
4. What was Jadie's disability?
5. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jadie say when she saw what Torey borrowed from the Sandry Clinic?
2. How did Tashee die?
3. What did Torey notice when she had a class picture taken?
4. What happened to Amber after she was taken away from her family?
5. What was Philip's Christmas wish, and how did Jadie respond to this?
6. What did Jadie make the dolls do when she got angry with them?
7. What did Jadie say happened to Sapphire?
8. What saddened Jadie the most about leaving her parents?
9. What did Torey do when Jadie drew on the walls of the classroom?
10. Who did Jadie think Torey was, and why?
Essay Topic 1
What impact did Halloween have on Jadie? What did she do on this holiday, and why was her reaction to it so different than the other children?
Essay Topic 2
What were some of the strange habits Jadie had, and what reasoning was attached to these habits by others? What additional reasons do you think could apply?
Essay Topic 3
What happened with the dolls, and what did each of these instances symbolize?
This section contains 1,065 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)