|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Tashee when she died?
2. How did Arkie describe Jadie's family?
3. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
4. What did Jadie think happened to June?
5. Way does Jadie say she always bends over?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jadie say about her collage when it was finished?
2. What did Jeremiah do to torment Philip on Torey's first day in the classroom?
3. What did Torey do to make Jadie cry on her first day at the school in Pecking?
4. What clue did Hugh give Torey about Jadie when he saw her file?
5. Why was Jeremiah placed in Torey's classroom?
6. How did Jadie's parents explain her bad posture when standing?
7. What did Jadie make the dolls do when she got angry with them?
8. What did Jadie do the first time she locked herself in the closet?
9. How did Torey get Jadie to get started on her collage?
10. What did Torey notice when she had a class picture taken?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The theme of abuse was strong in this book. Where did this theme appear, and what were the major responses to these occurrences?
Essay Topic 2
What impact did Halloween have on Jadie? What did she do on this holiday, and why was her reaction to it so different than the other children?
Essay Topic 3
Security and safety were two themes that were touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the people in these situations?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)