|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jadie say Tashee was killed?
2. Way does Jadie say she always bends over?
3. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
4. Where did Lucy say child abuse was most prevalent?
5. Who educated Torey about all of Brucie's special requirements?
Short Essay Questions
1. What warning did Jadie give Torey about spiders?
2. What did Jadie say when she saw what Torey borrowed from the Sandry Clinic?
3. What did Jeremiah do to torment Philip on Torey's first day in the classroom?
4. What did Reuben do on Torey's first day that shocked her?
5. What did Torey borrow from the Sandry Clinic, and why?
6. What did Torey do after seeing Jadie's behavior with the puppy?
7. What did Jadie think happened to Jenny?
8. What did Torey do when Jadie drew on the walls of the classroom?
9. What did Torey try to explain to Jadie on the last day of school?
10. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Jadie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
Security and safety were two themes that were touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the people in these situations?
Essay Topic 3
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the people touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)