|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Jadie say killed Tashee?
2. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
3. What kind of requirements did Brucie have?
4. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
5. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jadie say when she saw what Torey borrowed from the Sandry Clinic?
2. How did Jadie show her appreciation to Torey?
3. What did Jadie say about Tashee at Thanksgiving?
4. What did Torey try to do for Jadie to protect her during summer break?
5. How did Tashee die?
6. When was the first time Torey saw Jadie standing upright?
7. How did Jadie's parents explain her bad posture when standing?
8. What did Jadie say happened to Sapphire?
9. What did Jadie say about her collage when it was finished?
10. What led Torey to believe in the stories Jadie told her about Satanism?
Essay Topic 1
What were some of the strange habits Jadie had, and what reasoning was attached to these habits by others? What additional reasons do you think could apply?
Essay Topic 2
How was the theme of diversity shown in this book, and which people were most affected by this?
Essay Topic 3
Jadie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
This section contains 1,028 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)