|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Arkie say Torey was risking with the investigation?
(a) Ruining her career.
(b) Harming a child.
(c) Tearing a family apart.
(d) All of these.
2. Who did Amber say gave her the quartered circle on her body?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Miss Ellie.
3. What did Jeremiah want to wear in the Thanksgiving parade?
(b) A headdress.
(d) War paint.
4. What special item did Philip bring to class?
(a) A painting.
(b) A pocket watch.
(c) A locket.
(d) A snow globe.
5. What did Jadie say made her stronger?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jadie tell Torey not to talk to anyone about what happened to her?
2. What was there no hard evidence of in the case of Jadie's abuse?
3. Why did Jadie say she no longer had to listen to Torey when Torey mentioned the clinic?
4. What kind of bookstore did Torey choose to go to after hearing about Sapphire's abuse?
5. What gift did Torey give to Jadie when she was sick?
Short Essay Questions
1. What saddened Jadie the most about leaving her parents?
2. What did Jadie tell Torey about Amber's birthday?
3. What about Jenny did Jadie say was the most real part?
4. How did Jadie say she knew Tashee was going to be killed?
5. What did Jadie do after her parents were taken away from the police station?
6. What was Philip's Christmas wish, and how did Jadie respond to this?
7. What did Torey notice about Amber when she was fixing her scraped knee?
8. How did Lindy respond to her interview with Jadie?
9. What did Brenda say when Torey described her exchanged with Jadie's parents?
10. What caused Jadie to finally decide to talk to others about her story of abuse?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)