|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie tell Torey she wanted to do with the bad people in her life?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Hurt them.
(c) Hide from them.
(d) Erase them.
2. What special item did Philip bring to class?
(a) A locket.
(b) A pocket watch.
(c) A painting.
(d) A snow globe.
3. What amazed Jadie about Philip's Christmas wish?
(a) She didn't hurt when she stood.
(b) She was liked by her classmates.
(c) She wasn't scared anymore to go home.
(d) She felt good when she talked.
4. What happened when Jeremiah borrowed a costume?
(a) He was mistaken for a girl.
(b) He ripped it.
(c) He got stung by it.
(d) He won a prize for it.
5. What kind of magic did Brenda say Jadie's parents probably used?
Short Answer Questions
1. What fun activity did Torey invite Lucy to do?
2. Why did Jadie say she no longer had to listen to Torey when Torey mentioned the clinic?
3. What was Philip's Christmas wish?
4. What did Lindy say after her meeting with Jadie?
5. Where in the classroom did Torey put the doll she had loaned Jadie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Jadie tell Torey in her car that she didn't want to tell people about her abuse?
2. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party, and why?
3. What about Jenny did Jadie say was the most real part?
4. What happened when Philip brought something special to school?
5. What did Jadie do after her parents were taken away from the police station?
6. What did Jadie tell Torey about Amber's birthday?
7. How did Jadie say she knew Tashee was going to be killed?
8. What saddened Jadie the most about leaving her parents?
9. What caused Jadie to finally decide to talk to others about her story of abuse?
10. What did Amber and Jadie say happened to Jenny?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)