|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie do when her parents left the room?
(a) Laughed out loud.
(b) Made sure the door was locked.
(c) Broke down in sobs.
(d) Held Amber close.
2. What gift did Torey give to Jadie when she was sick?
(a) Some stickers.
(b) A stuffed animal cat.
(c) Some markers.
(d) A doll.
3. What did Jadie refuse to say when she left her parents?
(a) Good night.
(b) Come back.
(c) I love you.
4. What did Torey find behind the tire of her car?
(a) Some bones.
(b) A letter.
(c) A cat.
(d) The doll she had loaned Torey.
5. Who did Jadie go with after her meeting with Lindy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jeremiah say he could get what he wanted to wear in the Thanksgiving parade?
2. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party?
3. Who waited with Torey while Jadie was alone with Lindy?
4. Where did Jadie agree to talk to Lindy?
5. Why did Jadie say she didn't really need a mouth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jadie say the people from Dallas did?
2. What caused Jadie to finally decide to talk to others about her story of abuse?
3. What did Jadie do after her parents were taken away from the police station?
4. What did Torey notice about Amber when she was fixing her scraped knee?
5. What did Torey have to do when Jadie was being questioned by officials?
6. How did Jadie say she knew Tashee was going to be killed?
7. How did Jadie's classmates act when she left the classroom for the last time?
8. What saddened Jadie the most about leaving her parents?
9. What happened when Philip brought something special to school?
10. Why did Jadie tell Torey in her car that she didn't want to tell people about her abuse?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)