|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jadie say she painted bars over the picture she made in class?
(a) They were her father's bars.
(b) It wasn't safe to let it be free.
(c) It was how she remembered it.
(d) That is how she saw her world.
2. How did Torey feel after her visit from Lucy after the meeting with Lindy?
3. What did Jadie refuse to say when she left her parents?
(b) Good night.
(c) Come back.
(d) I love you.
4. What color bars did Jadie paint over the picture she painted in class?
5. What was there no hard evidence of in the case of Jadie's abuse?
(b) Psychological abuse.
(c) Sexual abuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fun activity did Torey invite Lucy to do?
2. Why did Jadie not want to enjoy Halloween?
3. Why was Amber mean to Jadie after they were away from their parents?
4. What did Jeremiah notice about Jadie as she left the classroom for the last time?
5. What amazed Jadie about Philip's Christmas wish?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Jadie tell Torey in her car that she didn't want to tell people about her abuse?
2. What happened when Philip brought something special to school?
3. What did Jadie say about Tashee at Thanksgiving?
4. What connection gave Lindy some hard evidence for her case against Lindy's parents?
5. What did Jadie tell Torey about Amber's birthday?
6. Why did Torey not go straight to the officials after hearing the account of Sapphire's abuse?
7. How did Torey convince Jadie to talk to Lindy?
8. How did Arkie think Jadie needed to be treated after hearing what Jadie had said to Torey?
9. How did Jadie's classmates act when she left the classroom for the last time?
10. What did Brenda say when Torey described her exchanged with Jadie's parents?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)