|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What costume did Jeremiah borrow on Halloween?
(b) Police man.
2. What special item did Philip bring to class?
(a) A locket.
(b) A snow globe.
(c) A painting.
(d) A pocket watch.
3. What did Lindy say after her meeting with Jadie?
(a) She was going to be sick.
(b) She was in over her head.
(c) She didn't believe her.
(d) She was ashamed.
4. What did Jadie say made her stronger?
5. How long did Torey sit in the meeting between Lidy and Jadie?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 35 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lucy say to Torey about the investigation?
2. What did Jeremiah want to wear in the Thanksgiving parade?
3. Where did Jadie agree to talk to Lindy?
4. How did Jadie say Jenny was killed?
5. Who fought with Philip over the special item he brought to class?
Short Essay Questions
1. What about Jenny did Jadie say was the most real part?
2. What did Jadie say about Tashee at Thanksgiving?
3. What did Jadie do after her parents were taken away from the police station?
4. What did Jadie say the people from Dallas did?
5. What led Torey to believe in the stories Jadie told her about Satanism?
6. What was Philip's Christmas wish, and how did Jadie respond to this?
7. How did Jadie say she knew Tashee was going to be killed?
8. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party, and why?
9. What saddened Jadie the most about leaving her parents?
10. How did Jadie show her appreciation to Torey?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)