|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie say made her stronger?
2. Who told Glen Jadie's story?
3. Who was with Torey when she found something behind the tire of her car?
4. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party?
(a) Rocked in her chair.
(d) Ran around in circles.
5. Where did Torey stay on Thanksgiving?
(a) Her parent's house.
(b) Lucy's house.
(c) The school.
(d) Hugh's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jadie tell Torey not to talk to anyone about what happened to her?
2. What fun activity did Torey invite Lucy to do?
3. What caused Torey to find something behind the tire of her car?
4. Where did Amber have a quartered circle on her body?
5. Why did Jadie say she didn't want to go back home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Torey not go straight to the officials after hearing the account of Sapphire's abuse?
2. How did Jadie say she knew Tashee was going to be killed?
3. What did Jadie do after her parents were taken away from the police station?
4. What connection gave Lindy some hard evidence for her case against Lindy's parents?
5. What did Jadie say the people from Dallas did?
6. Why was Jadie in danger of being sent back home to her abusive parents?
7. What did Torey have to do when Jadie was being questioned by officials?
8. What did Jadie tell Torey about Amber's birthday?
9. What did Jadie say happened to Sapphire?
10. What about Jenny did Jadie say was the most real part?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)