|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie's father do with an animal skeleton?
(a) Donate it.
(b) Photograph it.
(c) Put it back together.
(d) Make jewelery.
2. Why did Jadie not want to enjoy Halloween?
(a) It was boring.
(b) Her parents told her not to.
(c) She was afraid of it.
(d) That is when Tashee was killed.
3. What did Jadie do when she saw the doll in the classroom?
(a) She left.
(b) She fainted.
(c) She cried.
(d) She laughed.
4. What did Jadie tell Torey she wanted to do with the bad people in her life?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Erase them.
(c) Hurt them.
(d) Hide from them.
5. What did Jadie paint a picture of in class?
(a) Play doh.
(b) The puppy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jeremiah want to wear in the Thanksgiving parade?
2. What was next to Tashee when she died?
3. What was Philip's Christmas wish?
4. Where did Torey stay on Thanksgiving?
5. What did Amber say was used to give her the quartered circle on her body?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Jadie tell Torey in her car that she didn't want to tell people about her abuse?
2. How did Arkie think Jadie needed to be treated after hearing what Jadie had said to Torey?
3. How did Torey convince Jadie to talk to Lindy?
4. Why was Jadie in danger of being sent back home to her abusive parents?
5. What did Jadie do after her parents were taken away from the police station?
6. How did Jadie's classmates act when she left the classroom for the last time?
7. How did Jadie say she knew Tashee was going to be killed?
8. How did Lindy respond to her interview with Jadie?
9. What connection gave Lindy some hard evidence for her case against Lindy's parents?
10. What was Brenda's hypothesis about the doll found behind Torey's car?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)