|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in the classroom did Torey put the doll she had loaned Jadie?
(a) Jadie's desk.
(b) The restroom.
(c) Her desk.
(d) The cloakroom.
2. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
(a) Look for Tashee.
(b) Lock her father up.
(c) Let her stay with Torey.
(d) Protect Sapphire.
3. How did Jadie thank Torey before she left the classroom for the last time?
(a) She called her on the phone.
(b) She drew a picture.
(c) She left her a note.
(d) She gave her a doll.
4. What kind of bookstore did Torey choose to go to after hearing about Sapphire's abuse?
(a) An alternative education bookstore.
(b) An occult bookstore.
(c) A law and legal bookstore.
(d) A naturalist bookstore.
5. Who did Jadie go with after her meeting with Lindy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie's father do with an animal skeleton?
2. Why did Torey choose to go to a strange bookstore?
3. How did Torey feel after talking to Jadie on Halloween?
4. What did Jadie give Torey as she left the classroom for the last time?
5. What did Arkie say Torey had forgotten in the investigation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Torey have to do when Jadie was being questioned by officials?
2. What was Brenda's hypothesis about the doll found behind Torey's car?
3. What connection gave Lindy some hard evidence for her case against Lindy's parents?
4. How did Jadie's classmates act when she left the classroom for the last time?
5. How did Jadie say she knew Tashee was going to be killed?
6. What did Amber and Jadie say happened to Jenny?
7. What did Jadie do after her parents were taken away from the police station?
8. What led Torey to believe in the stories Jadie told her about Satanism?
9. What did Jadie say the people from Dallas did?
10. How did Arkie think Jadie needed to be treated after hearing what Jadie had said to Torey?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)