|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Amber say happened to Jenny?
(a) She got run over.
(b) Her father killed her.
(c) Her mother killed her.
(d) Jadie killed her.
2. What did Jadie refuse to say when she left her parents?
(b) Good night.
(c) Come back.
(d) I love you.
3. What did Jadie's father do with an animal skeleton?
(a) Photograph it.
(b) Donate it.
(c) Put it back together.
(d) Make jewelery.
4. How did Torey feel after her visit from Lucy after the meeting with Lindy?
5. What costume did Jeremiah borrow on Halloween?
(c) Police man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Torey feel after talking to Jadie on Halloween?
2. Why did Jadie say she didn't really need a mouth?
3. Why did Torey choose to go to a strange bookstore?
4. What caused Torey to find something behind the tire of her car?
5. Where did Jadie go after her meeting with Lindy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Jadie tell Torey in her car that she didn't want to tell people about her abuse?
2. What was Brenda's hypothesis about the doll found behind Torey's car?
3. What did Torey have to do when Jadie was being questioned by officials?
4. What did Torey notice about Amber when she was fixing her scraped knee?
5. How did Jadie show her appreciation to Torey?
6. How did Lindy respond to her interview with Jadie?
7. What did Brenda say when Torey described her exchanged with Jadie's parents?
8. What saddened Jadie the most about leaving her parents?
9. What caused Jadie to finally decide to talk to others about her story of abuse?
10. What about Jenny did Jadie say was the most real part?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)