|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie tell Torey she wanted to do with the bad people in her life?
(a) Hurt them.
(b) Hide from them.
(c) Erase them.
(d) Kill them.
2. What did Jadie refuse to say when she left her parents?
(a) Come back.
(c) I love you.
(d) Good night.
3. Where in the classroom did Torey put the doll she had loaned Jadie?
(a) The cloakroom.
(b) Her desk.
(c) Jadie's desk.
(d) The restroom.
4. What was Torey trying to do when she invited Lucy to do something fun?
(a) Build trust.
(b) Make new friends.
(c) Ask about Jadie' past.
(d) Distract herself from Jadie.
5. What was Sapphire put on during her abuse?
(a) A log.
(b) A stick.
(c) A pole.
(d) A bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of clinic once treated Jadie when she was younger?
2. What color bars did Jadie paint over the picture she painted in class?
3. Who was Sapphire?
4. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
5. Who did Jadie say she had to take care of?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)