|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jadie agree to talk to Lindy?
(a) In the cloakroom.
(b) In her house.
(c) In the police station.
(d) In the bathroom.
2. Who was with Torey when she found something behind the tire of her car?
3. What color bars did Jadie paint over the picture she painted in class?
4. Where did Torey find Philip's missing special item?
(a) Jeremiah's lunch box.
(b) The cloakroom.
(c) Her purse.
(d) The bathroom.
5. What did Glen do after hearing Amber's story about the circle on her body?
(b) Got very sweaty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Waht did Lindy say would be a detriment to the investigation?
2. What did Lucy say to Torey about the investigation?
3. What costume did Jeremiah borrow on Halloween?
4. What distressed Torey the most during the investigation?
5. Who fought with Philip over the special item he brought to class?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Lindy respond to her interview with Jadie?
2. What did Brenda say when Torey described her exchanged with Jadie's parents?
3. What caused Jadie to finally decide to talk to others about her story of abuse?
4. How did Tashee die?
5. How did Jadie say she knew Tashee was going to be killed?
6. What connection gave Lindy some hard evidence for her case against Lindy's parents?
7. What did Torey have to do when Jadie was being questioned by officials?
8. What was Brenda's hypothesis about the doll found behind Torey's car?
9. What was Philip's Christmas wish, and how did Jadie respond to this?
10. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party, and why?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)