|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Amber say gave her the quartered circle on her body?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Miss Ellie.
2. What did Jadie do when she saw the doll in the classroom?
(a) She laughed.
(b) She fainted.
(c) She left.
(d) She cried.
3. What did Amber do when her parents left the room?
(a) Made sure the door was locked.
(b) Held Amber close.
(c) Broke down in sobs.
(d) Laughed out loud.
4. How did Jadie say Jenny was killed?
(a) She was pulled apart on top of her.
(b) She was burned to death.
(c) Her throat was slit.
(d) She was run over.
5. What was Sapphire put on during her abuse?
(a) A stick.
(b) A pole.
(c) A bed.
(d) A log.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Arkie say when she heard Torey's ideas about Satanic rituals?
2. What did Jadie say made her stronger?
3. Why was Amber mean to Jadie after they were away from their parents?
4. Waht did Lindy say would be a detriment to the investigation?
5. What gift did Torey give to Jadie when she was sick?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Philip brought something special to school?
2. How did Tashee die?
3. How did Arkie think Jadie needed to be treated after hearing what Jadie had said to Torey?
4. What saddened Jadie the most about leaving her parents?
5. What did Amber and Jadie say happened to Jenny?
6. How did Torey convince Jadie to talk to Lindy?
7. Why did Jadie tell Torey in her car that she didn't want to tell people about her abuse?
8. What was Brenda's hypothesis about the doll found behind Torey's car?
9. What did Jadie do after her parents were taken away from the police station?
10. What caused Jadie to finally decide to talk to others about her story of abuse?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)