|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special item did Philip bring to class?
(a) A pocket watch.
(b) A snow globe.
(c) A locket.
(d) A painting.
2. Who took Jadie and her sisters to a new house?
3. What did Jadie tell Torey about when they discussed going back to the clinic?
(a) Her new shoes.
(b) Her painting.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her sisters.
4. Why did Torey choose to go to a strange bookstore?
(a) To learn about Satanism.
(b) To get some resource manuals.
(c) To satisfy curiosity.
(d) To meet Hugh.
5. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
(a) Lock her father up.
(b) Protect Sapphire.
(c) Let her stay with Torey.
(d) Look for Tashee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in the classroom did Torey put the doll she had loaned Jadie?
2. What did Jadie give Torey as she left the classroom for the last time?
3. What did Jadie say made her stronger?
4. Who was with Torey when she found something behind the tire of her car?
5. What did Jadie's mother say about the gift Torey gave Jadie when she was sick?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Torey have to do when Jadie was being questioned by officials?
2. What saddened Jadie the most about leaving her parents?
3. How did Torey convince Jadie to talk to Lindy?
4. What was Philip's Christmas wish, and how did Jadie respond to this?
5. What did Brenda say when Torey described her exchanged with Jadie's parents?
6. How did Jadie show her appreciation to Torey?
7. How did Tashee die?
8. What happened when Philip brought something special to school?
9. What about Jenny did Jadie say was the most real part?
10. What did Jadie say happened to Sapphire?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)