|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When was Sapphire first molested?
2. What was the quartered circle used for?
a) To separate good from bad.
b) To curse people.
c) To protect people.
d) To call Black Mass.
3. Who fought with Philip over the special item he brought to class?
4. What was there no hard evidence of in the case of Jadie's abuse?
b) Sexual abuse.
c) Psychological abuse.
5. What did Reuben need Torey to help him with on the last day of school?
a) Finding a restroom.
b) Finding his mother.
c) Filling out paperwork.
This section contains 840 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)