|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jeremiah say he could get what he wanted to wear in the Thanksgiving parade?
(a) A museum.
(b) His father.
(c) The store.
(d) He could make it.
2. What did Jadie do when her parents left the room?
(a) Made sure the door was locked.
(b) Held Amber close.
(c) Broke down in sobs.
(d) Laughed out loud.
3. What did Delores immediately decide after hearing Jadie's story?
(a) To question Torey.
(b) To remove the children from the home.
(c) To take the parents into custody.
(d) To start a search for Tashee.
4. Why did Jadie say she painted bars over the picture she made in class?
(a) It wasn't safe to let it be free.
(b) It was how she remembered it.
(c) That is how she saw her world.
(d) They were her father's bars.
5. What kind of magic did Brenda say Jadie's parents probably used?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party?
2. Where did Jadie tell Torey about how Jenny died?
3. What did Jadie say Tashee used to wear as shoes?
4. Who waited with Torey while Jadie was alone with Lindy?
5. What was Philip's Christmas wish?
Short Essay Questions
1. What saddened Jadie the most about leaving her parents?
2. How did Tashee die?
3. What did Amber and Jadie say happened to Jenny?
4. How did Torey convince Jadie to talk to Lindy?
5. What did Jadie say the people from Dallas did?
6. What did Jadie tell Torey about Amber's birthday?
7. What happened when Philip brought something special to school?
8. What connection gave Lindy some hard evidence for her case against Lindy's parents?
9. What was Brenda's hypothesis about the doll found behind Torey's car?
10. Why did Torey not go straight to the officials after hearing the account of Sapphire's abuse?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)