|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Torey feel after her visit from Lucy after the meeting with Lindy?
2. Where did Torey stay on Thanksgiving?
(a) Hugh's house.
(b) Lucy's house.
(c) Her parent's house.
(d) The school.
3. What happened when Jeremiah borrowed a costume?
(a) He was mistaken for a girl.
(b) He ripped it.
(c) He won a prize for it.
(d) He got stung by it.
4. Waht did Lindy say would be a detriment to the investigation?
(a) Jadie's own testimony.
(b) Mention of Satanism.
(c) The story about Tashee.
(d) Pictures of the scars.
5. Why did Jadie say she didn't want to go back home?
(a) Amber would be in danger.
(b) Miss Ellie would kill her.
(c) She couldn't stand any more.
(d) The ghosts would come back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Amber do when her parents left the room?
2. Who fought with Philip over the special item he brought to class?
3. What did Jeremiah notice about Jadie as she left the classroom for the last time?
4. Where did Torey find Philip's missing special item?
5. Who told Glen Jadie's story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What caused Jadie to finally decide to talk to others about her story of abuse?
2. What did Brenda say when Torey described her exchanged with Jadie's parents?
3. How did Jadie say she knew Tashee was going to be killed?
4. How did Jadie's classmates act when she left the classroom for the last time?
5. What did Torey notice about Amber when she was fixing her scraped knee?
6. What led Torey to believe in the stories Jadie told her about Satanism?
7. What was Brenda's hypothesis about the doll found behind Torey's car?
8. How did Arkie think Jadie needed to be treated after hearing what Jadie had said to Torey?
9. What did Jadie do after her parents were taken away from the police station?
10. What about Jenny did Jadie say was the most real part?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)