|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Arkie say Torey had forgotten in the investigation?
(a) Some kids lie for attention.
(b) She is not at all experienced.
(c) She was dealing with real people.
(d) Parents loved their children.
2. Why did Jadie not want to enjoy Halloween?
(a) It was boring.
(b) Her parents told her not to.
(c) That is when Tashee was killed.
(d) She was afraid of it.
3. Where did Jadie go after her meeting with Lindy?
(a) To her foster home.
(b) To the classroom.
(c) To a clinic.
(d) To lunch.
4. How did Jadie thank Torey before she left the classroom for the last time?
(a) She left her a note.
(b) She gave her a doll.
(c) She drew a picture.
(d) She called her on the phone.
5. What did Jadie give Torey as she left the classroom for the last time?
(a) A note.
(b) A doll.
(c) A book.
(d) A strand of hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Amber mean to Jadie after they were away from their parents?
2. Why did Amber say she never told anyone about the quartered circle on her body?
3. What was Torey required by law to do after hearing Jadie's account of Sapphire's abuse?
4. Who waited with Torey while Jadie was alone with Lindy?
5. What did Lindy say after her meeting with Jadie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What saddened Jadie the most about leaving her parents?
2. What about Jenny did Jadie say was the most real part?
3. What was Brenda's hypothesis about the doll found behind Torey's car?
4. What did Torey have to do when Jadie was being questioned by officials?
5. How did Jadie say she knew Tashee was going to be killed?
6. What did Jadie tell Torey about Amber's birthday?
7. What happened when Philip brought something special to school?
8. What did Amber and Jadie say happened to Jenny?
9. What did Jadie say happened to Sapphire?
10. How did Lindy respond to her interview with Jadie?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)