|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Amber say was used to give her the quartered circle on her body?
(a) A kitchen knife.
(b) A scalpal.
(c) A candle.
(d) A sharp stone.
2. What did Jadie say Tashee used to wear as shoes?
(b) Bear claws.
(c) High heels.
3. What did Arkie say Torey had forgotten in the investigation?
(a) She was dealing with real people.
(b) Parents loved their children.
(c) She is not at all experienced.
(d) Some kids lie for attention.
4. Where did Torey stay on Thanksgiving?
(a) Her parent's house.
(b) Lucy's house.
(c) The school.
(d) Hugh's house.
5. Where did Jadie agree to talk to Lindy?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In the police station.
(c) In her house.
(d) In the cloakroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Delores immediately decide after hearing Jadie's story?
2. Why was Amber mean to Jadie after they were away from their parents?
3. What was next to Tashee when she died?
4. Why did Jadie not want Torey to tell others about her abuse?
5. What amazed Jadie about Philip's Christmas wish?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Torey convince Jadie to talk to Lindy?
2. What did Jadie say about Tashee at Thanksgiving?
3. What did Torey notice about Amber when she was fixing her scraped knee?
4. What about Jenny did Jadie say was the most real part?
5. What led Torey to believe in the stories Jadie told her about Satanism?
6. What saddened Jadie the most about leaving her parents?
7. What happened when Philip brought something special to school?
8. What connection gave Lindy some hard evidence for her case against Lindy's parents?
9. What did Jadie tell Torey about Amber's birthday?
10. What was Brenda's hypothesis about the doll found behind Torey's car?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)