|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
(a) Look for Tashee.
(b) Lock her father up.
(c) Protect Sapphire.
(d) Let her stay with Torey.
2. What did Lucy say to Torey about the investigation?
(a) She was tearing a family apart.
(b) She was jumping to conclusions.
(c) She was digging too deep.
(d) She was doing the right thing.
3. What gift did Torey give to Jadie when she was sick?
(a) A stuffed animal cat.
(b) Some markers.
(c) Some stickers.
(d) A doll.
4. Waht did Lindy say would be a detriment to the investigation?
(a) The story about Tashee.
(b) Mention of Satanism.
(c) Pictures of the scars.
(d) Jadie's own testimony.
5. What amazed Jadie about Philip's Christmas wish?
(a) She didn't hurt when she stood.
(b) She felt good when she talked.
(c) She was liked by her classmates.
(d) She wasn't scared anymore to go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Amber say she never told anyone about the quartered circle on her body?
2. Who waited with Torey while Jadie was alone with Lindy?
3. Why did Jadie not want to enjoy Halloween?
4. What was Delores's occupation?
5. What happened when Jeremiah borrowed a costume?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jadie say she knew Tashee was going to be killed?
2. What was Philip's Christmas wish, and how did Jadie respond to this?
3. How did Jadie's classmates act when she left the classroom for the last time?
4. Why did Jadie tell Torey in her car that she didn't want to tell people about her abuse?
5. How did Tashee die?
6. What did Torey notice about Amber when she was fixing her scraped knee?
7. What was Brenda's hypothesis about the doll found behind Torey's car?
8. What did Torey have to do when Jadie was being questioned by officials?
9. What caused Jadie to finally decide to talk to others about her story of abuse?
10. What connection gave Lindy some hard evidence for her case against Lindy's parents?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)