|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is dug up at the Ekdahl's house?
(a) The front yard.
(b) The basement.
(c) All of these.
(d) The garden.
2. What did Jadie tell Torey she wanted to do with the bad people in her life?
(a) Erase them.
(b) Hurt them.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Hide from them.
3. How did Jadie say Jenny was killed?
(a) She was run over.
(b) Her throat was slit.
(c) She was burned to death.
(d) She was pulled apart on top of her.
4. What did Jadie do when her parents left the room?
(a) Broke down in sobs.
(b) Laughed out loud.
(c) Held Amber close.
(d) Made sure the door was locked.
5. Who was with Torey when she found something behind the tire of her car?
Short Answer Questions
1. What special item did Philip bring to class?
2. Who said that Jadie would have to tell her own story in order for the investigation to continue?
3. What kind of animal skeleton did Jadie's father have?
4. Where did Amber have a quartered circle on her body?
5. Who did Jadie go with after her meeting with Lindy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party, and why?
2. How did Arkie think Jadie needed to be treated after hearing what Jadie had said to Torey?
3. What did Amber and Jadie say happened to Jenny?
4. How did Jadie show her appreciation to Torey?
5. What about Jenny did Jadie say was the most real part?
6. What did Jadie do after her parents were taken away from the police station?
7. What did Torey have to do when Jadie was being questioned by officials?
8. How did Jadie say she knew Tashee was going to be killed?
9. What did Jadie say about Tashee at Thanksgiving?
10. What was Philip's Christmas wish, and how did Jadie respond to this?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)