|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lindy's occupation?
(a) Police woman.
(b) Social worker.
2. Why did Jadie say she didn't want to go back home?
(a) Amber would be in danger.
(b) The ghosts would come back.
(c) Miss Ellie would kill her.
(d) She couldn't stand any more.
3. What did Arkie say Torey was risking with the investigation?
(a) Ruining her career.
(b) Harming a child.
(c) All of these.
(d) Tearing a family apart.
4. What kind of clinic once treated Jadie when she was younger?
(a) A physical therapy clinic.
(b) A speech rehab clinic.
(c) A mental health clinic.
(d) A psychiatric clinic.
5. Why did Jadie tell Torey not to talk to anyone about what happened to her?
(a) She didn't want to be taken away.
(b) She would get in big trouble.
(c) She wasn't telling the truth.
(d) She thought Torey would be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Delores's occupation?
2. Why did Jadie say she didn't really need a mouth?
3. Where did Jeremiah say he could get what he wanted to wear in the Thanksgiving parade?
4. What did Jadie's mother say about the gift Torey gave Jadie when she was sick?
5. What happened when Jeremiah borrowed a costume?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)