|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie tell Torey about when they discussed going back to the clinic?
(a) Her new shoes.
(b) Her painting.
(c) Her sisters.
(d) Her hair.
2. Why did Amber say she never told anyone about the quartered circle on her body?
(a) She didn't want Jadie to be taken away.
(b) She was afraid.
(c) Her father threatened her not to.
(d) She liked it.
3. What did Jadie give Torey as she left the classroom for the last time?
(a) A note.
(b) A doll.
(c) A strand of hair.
(d) A book.
4. How did Torey feel after her visit from Lucy after the meeting with Lindy?
5. What did Glen do after hearing Amber's story about the circle on her body?
(c) Got very sweaty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Amber mean to Jadie after they were away from their parents?
2. Where did Jeremiah say he could get what he wanted to wear in the Thanksgiving parade?
3. Who was Sapphire?
4. What kind of magic did Brenda say Jadie's parents probably used?
5. What did Jadie's father do with an animal skeleton?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jadie say the people from Dallas did?
2. Why was Jadie in danger of being sent back home to her abusive parents?
3. What led Torey to believe in the stories Jadie told her about Satanism?
4. How did Torey convince Jadie to talk to Lindy?
5. How did Jadie's classmates act when she left the classroom for the last time?
6. What did Jadie do after her parents were taken away from the police station?
7. What was Philip's Christmas wish, and how did Jadie respond to this?
8. What was Brenda's hypothesis about the doll found behind Torey's car?
9. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party, and why?
10. What happened when Philip brought something special to school?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)