|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie do when her parents left the room?
(a) Made sure the door was locked.
(b) Broke down in sobs.
(c) Held Amber close.
(d) Laughed out loud.
2. Why did Jadie say she didn't want to go back home?
(a) Amber would be in danger.
(b) The ghosts would come back.
(c) She couldn't stand any more.
(d) Miss Ellie would kill her.
3. Where did Torey stay on Thanksgiving?
(a) Lucy's house.
(b) The school.
(c) Her parent's house.
(d) Hugh's house.
4. Why did Jadie not want Torey to tell others about her abuse?
(a) She didn't want to be killed.
(b) She didn't want her family torn apart.
(c) She didn't want her sister to get hurt.
(d) She didn't want to be the one to talk.
5. What did Glen do after hearing Amber's story about the circle on her body?
(c) Got very sweaty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What distressed Torey the most during the investigation?
2. What caused Torey to find something behind the tire of her car?
3. Why was Amber mean to Jadie after they were away from their parents?
4. Who told Glen Jadie's story?
5. Why did Jadie say she didn't really need a mouth?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Tashee die?
2. What did Jadie say happened to Sapphire?
3. Why did Torey not go straight to the officials after hearing the account of Sapphire's abuse?
4. What did Jadie do after her parents were taken away from the police station?
5. How did Jadie say she knew Tashee was going to be killed?
6. What happened when Philip brought something special to school?
7. What led Torey to believe in the stories Jadie told her about Satanism?
8. What did Torey notice about Amber when she was fixing her scraped knee?
9. What did Torey have to do when Jadie was being questioned by officials?
10. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party, and why?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)