|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Torey choose to go to a strange bookstore?
(a) To meet Hugh.
(b) To get some resource manuals.
(c) To learn about Satanism.
(d) To satisfy curiosity.
2. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
(a) Let her stay with Torey.
(b) Protect Sapphire.
(c) Lock her father up.
(d) Look for Tashee.
3. Where did Jadie tell Torey about how Jenny died?
(a) The playground.
(b) Torey's car.
(c) The cloakroom.
(d) The nurse's office.
4. What did Jadie's mother say about the gift Torey gave Jadie when she was sick?
(a) Jadie would ruin something with the markers.
(b) Stickers were not allowed in their house.
(c) The doll looked like Torey.
(d) The toy was not realistic.
5. Waht did Lindy say would be a detriment to the investigation?
(a) Pictures of the scars.
(b) Jadie's own testimony.
(c) Mention of Satanism.
(d) The story about Tashee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Amber say gave her the quartered circle on her body?
2. Who said that Jadie would have to tell her own story in order for the investigation to continue?
3. What did Lindy say after her meeting with Jadie?
4. Who fought with Philip over the special item he brought to class?
5. Why did Jadie say she didn't want to go back home?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)