|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Amber mean to Jadie after they were away from their parents?
(a) For not trusting God.
(b) For breaking her promise.
(c) For losing the doll.
(d) For ruining their family.
2. How did Jadie thank Torey before she left the classroom for the last time?
(a) She drew a picture.
(b) She gave her a doll.
(c) She left her a note.
(d) She called her on the phone.
3. What did Jeremiah notice about Jadie as she left the classroom for the last time?
(a) She was speaking out loud.
(b) She was smiling.
(c) She was standing up straight.
(d) All of these.
4. Who told Glen Jadie's story?
5. What was Delores's occupation?
(a) Police woman.
(c) Social worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fought with Philip over the special item he brought to class?
2. What was Torey trying to do when she invited Lucy to do something fun?
3. What did Jadie make Torey do at the police station?
4. Why did Jadie say she didn't really need a mouth?
5. What did Jadie tell Torey about when they discussed going back to the clinic?
Short Essay Questions
1. What about Jenny did Jadie say was the most real part?
2. What did Jadie do after her parents were taken away from the police station?
3. What connection gave Lindy some hard evidence for her case against Lindy's parents?
4. How did Jadie's classmates act when she left the classroom for the last time?
5. What did Jadie say the people from Dallas did?
6. How did Jadie say she knew Tashee was going to be killed?
7. What was Brenda's hypothesis about the doll found behind Torey's car?
8. How did Jadie show her appreciation to Torey?
9. How did Arkie think Jadie needed to be treated after hearing what Jadie had said to Torey?
10. What did Brenda say when Torey described her exchanged with Jadie's parents?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)