|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jeremiah notice about Jadie as she left the classroom for the last time?
(a) She was speaking out loud.
(b) She was smiling.
(c) All of these.
(d) She was standing up straight.
2. What did Jadie say Tashee used to wear as shoes?
(b) Bear claws.
(c) High heels.
3. What did Arkie say Torey was risking with the investigation?
(a) All of these.
(b) Tearing a family apart.
(c) Ruining her career.
(d) Harming a child.
4. What did Amber say happened to Jenny?
(a) Her mother killed her.
(b) Her father killed her.
(c) Jadie killed her.
(d) She got run over.
5. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party?
(a) Ran around in circles.
(b) Rocked in her chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jadie agree to talk to Lindy?
2. Where did Jeremiah say he could get what he wanted to wear in the Thanksgiving parade?
3. Who loaned Jeremiah a costume on Halloween?
4. Who fought with Philip over the special item he brought to class?
5. Who said that Jadie would have to tell her own story in order for the investigation to continue?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Philip brought something special to school?
2. What did Jadie say happened to Sapphire?
3. What led Torey to believe in the stories Jadie told her about Satanism?
4. What did Torey notice about Amber when she was fixing her scraped knee?
5. What did Amber and Jadie say happened to Jenny?
6. What connection gave Lindy some hard evidence for her case against Lindy's parents?
7. What caused Jadie to finally decide to talk to others about her story of abuse?
8. How did Torey convince Jadie to talk to Lindy?
9. Why was Jadie in danger of being sent back home to her abusive parents?
10. What was Brenda's hypothesis about the doll found behind Torey's car?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)