|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Arkie say Torey was risking with the investigation?
(a) Tearing a family apart.
(b) Harming a child.
(c) All of these.
(d) Ruining her career.
2. What was Sapphire put on during her abuse?
(a) A pole.
(b) A log.
(c) A bed.
(d) A stick.
3. Why did Jadie say she didn't really need a mouth?
(a) She could hear and see.
(b) Nobody heard what she said.
(c) Not eating would help her die.
(d) It only brought her pain.
4. What kind of clinic once treated Jadie when she was younger?
(a) A psychiatric clinic.
(b) A speech rehab clinic.
(c) A physical therapy clinic.
(d) A mental health clinic.
5. What did Lindy say after her meeting with Jadie?
(a) She was in over her head.
(b) She was going to be sick.
(c) She was ashamed.
(d) She didn't believe her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jadie tell Torey about how Jenny died?
2. What was Lindy's occupation?
3. What did Jadie tell Torey about when they discussed going back to the clinic?
4. How did Torey feel after her visit from Lucy after the meeting with Lindy?
5. Who said that Jadie would have to tell her own story in order for the investigation to continue?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Jadie tell Torey in her car that she didn't want to tell people about her abuse?
2. What did Torey notice about Amber when she was fixing her scraped knee?
3. What happened when Philip brought something special to school?
4. How did Lindy respond to her interview with Jadie?
5. What led Torey to believe in the stories Jadie told her about Satanism?
6. What did Jadie say about Tashee at Thanksgiving?
7. How did Torey convince Jadie to talk to Lindy?
8. What was Brenda's hypothesis about the doll found behind Torey's car?
9. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party, and why?
10. Why did Torey not go straight to the officials after hearing the account of Sapphire's abuse?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)