|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift did Torey give to Jadie when she was sick?
(a) A stuffed animal cat.
(b) Some stickers.
(c) A doll.
(d) Some markers.
2. What did Arkie say Torey was risking with the investigation?
(a) All of these.
(b) Ruining her career.
(c) Harming a child.
(d) Tearing a family apart.
3. What kind of bookstore did Torey choose to go to after hearing about Sapphire's abuse?
(a) A law and legal bookstore.
(b) A naturalist bookstore.
(c) An alternative education bookstore.
(d) An occult bookstore.
4. Why did Jadie not want to enjoy Halloween?
(a) She was afraid of it.
(b) That is when Tashee was killed.
(c) Her parents told her not to.
(d) It was boring.
5. What did Jadie give Torey as she left the classroom for the last time?
(a) A doll.
(b) A strand of hair.
(c) A note.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said that Jadie would have to tell her own story in order for the investigation to continue?
2. What did Jadie do when she saw the doll in the classroom?
3. What fun activity did Torey invite Lucy to do?
4. Why did Jadie tell Torey not to talk to anyone about what happened to her?
5. Who was with Torey when she found something behind the tire of her car?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jadie say she knew Tashee was going to be killed?
2. Why was Jadie in danger of being sent back home to her abusive parents?
3. What about Jenny did Jadie say was the most real part?
4. How did Torey convince Jadie to talk to Lindy?
5. What was Philip's Christmas wish, and how did Jadie respond to this?
6. How did Arkie think Jadie needed to be treated after hearing what Jadie had said to Torey?
7. What caused Jadie to finally decide to talk to others about her story of abuse?
8. How did Tashee die?
9. What was Brenda's hypothesis about the doll found behind Torey's car?
10. What did Jadie say the people from Dallas did?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)