|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Torey unable to ask for from the more experienced people in Pecking?
(a) A raise.
(c) Legal assistance.
2. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
(a) A public speaking camp.
(b) A girl's camp.
(c) A Methodist camp.
(d) An art camp.
3. What did Jadie think happened to June?
(a) She melted.
(b) She hated Jadie and left.
(c) She killed herself.
(d) She was murdered.
4. What was Arkie's occupation?
(a) Vocational rehabilitation expert.
(b) School psychologist.
(c) School nutritionist.
(d) Vice Principal.
5. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
(a) Went to the playground.
(b) Hid in the bathroom.
(c) Caused trouble.
(d) Ran home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom during class?
2. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
3. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
4. Where did Jeremiah and Jadie go to look at the stolen animal?
5. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Torey do to make Jadie cry on her first day at the school in Pecking?
2. What did Torey notice when she had a class picture taken?
3. Why was Jeremiah placed in Torey's classroom?
4. What did Torey try to explain to Jadie on the last day of school?
5. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom all day?
6. What did Jeremiah do to torment Philip on Torey's first day in the classroom?
7. How did Jadie's parents explain her bad posture when standing?
8. What did Torey try to do for Jadie to protect her during summer break?
9. What disrupted the routine of Torey's class at the beginning of her second year?
10. What did Jadie make the dolls do when she got angry with them?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)