|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jadie's father not let her go to the camp?
(a) He needed her help on a project.
(b) He had never been away from his children before.
(c) He didn't have the money.
(d) He was not Methodist.
2. Where did Jeremiah steal an animal from?
(a) Another classroom.
(b) His neighbor's house.
(c) The house by the school.
(d) The pet store.
3. Where did Torey go to spend time with Hugh?
(a) A library.
(b) The school.
(c) Her house.
(d) The city.
4. What was Reuben's disability?
(a) Down Sydrome.
5. Where had Hugh seen the quartered circle before?
(a) A church.
(b) His mother's house.
(c) Some old books.
(d) An occult store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dolls did Torey own?
2. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
3. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
4. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
5. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
Short Essay Questions
1. What clue did Hugh give Torey about Jadie when he saw her file?
2. What did Torey do when Jadie drew on the walls of the classroom?
3. What did Jadie say about her collage when it was finished?
4. What did Torey notice when she had a class picture taken?
5. How did Jadie's parents explain her bad posture when standing?
6. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom all day?
7. What warning did Jadie give Torey about spiders?
8. How did Torey get Jadie to get started on her collage?
9. What did Reuben do on Torey's first day that shocked her?
10. What did Jadie say she could make the stolen puppy do?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)