|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
(a) She did all her work.
(b) She talked plenty at home.
(c) They liked her being quiet.
(d) They figured she would grow out of it.
2. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
(a) She was afraid.
(b) She felt safe.
(c) She made the teacher look silly.
(d) She was hiding.
3. Who taught Jadie to be a ghost?
(a) Her father.
4. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
(a) Ran home.
(b) Caused trouble.
(c) Hid in the bathroom.
(d) Went to the playground.
5. How did Torey feel when Alice praised her on her first day?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jadie say Tashee was killed?
2. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
3. What kind of requirements did Brucie have?
4. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
5. What made Jadie afraid for her sister?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jadie say she knew Tashee was going to be killed?
2. What did Torey do after seeing Jadie's behavior with the puppy?
3. Why was Jeremiah placed in Torey's classroom?
4. What did Reuben do on Torey's first day that shocked her?
5. What did Torey notice when she had a class picture taken?
6. How did Jadie say Tashee died?
7. What did Amber and Jadie say happened to Jenny?
8. What disrupted the routine of Torey's class at the beginning of her second year?
9. What did Jadie say when she saw what Torey borrowed from the Sandry Clinic?
10. What did Jadie think happened to Jenny?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)