|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
(a) She watched during the day.
(b) She talked to her parents.
(c) She saw it in the video.
(d) She asked Arkie.
2. When was Torey usually able to see Arkie?
(b) Before school.
3. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
4. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
(b) All of these.
(d) Look people in the eye.
5. Where did Torey go to spend time with Hugh?
(a) Her house.
(b) The city.
(c) A library.
(d) The school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
2. Where had Hugh seen the quartered circle before?
3. What did Jadie say she could get to come out of the stolen animal?
4. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
5. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Jadie tell Torey in her car that she didn't want to tell people about her abuse?
2. Why was Jadie in danger of being sent back home to her abusive parents?
3. What did Jadie say about her collage when it was finished?
4. What is a brood mare?
5. How did Tashee die?
6. What did Torey notice when she had a class picture taken?
7. What did Torey use her Epilogue to do?
8. What connection gave Lindy some hard evidence for her case against Lindy's parents?
9. How did Torey get Jadie to get started on her collage?
10. What did Jadie say the people from Dallas did?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)