|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom during class?
(a) Asked about her dad.
(b) Drew a quartered circle for her.
(c) Pretended his hand was a spider.
(d) Asked about the puppy.
2. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
(a) Not die.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Take her home.
3. How did Torey view herself among the other teachers at the school?
4. How many years was Jadie put in Kindergarten?
5. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) She was injured.
(b) She was protecting Amber.
(c) She wanted to go to regular class.
(d) She was afraid of Torey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Pecking in need of a Special Education teacher when Torey applied?
2. How did Torey know Hugh?
3. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
4. What kind of requirements did Brucie have?
5. What animal did Jeremiah steal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What clue did Hugh give Torey about Jadie when he saw her file?
2. What did Jadie do the first time she locked herself in the closet?
3. What did Torey borrow from the Sandry Clinic, and why?
4. What did Torey try to explain to Jadie on the last day of school?
5. What did Reuben do on Torey's first day that shocked her?
6. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom all day?
7. What did Torey do when Jadie drew on the walls of the classroom?
8. What did Jadie say she could make the stolen puppy do?
9. What did Jadie say about her collage when it was finished?
10. How did Jadie's parents explain her bad posture when standing?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)