|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) She was afraid of Torey.
(b) She wanted to go to regular class.
(c) She was protecting Amber.
(d) She was injured.
2. What was Glen's occupation?
3. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
(a) They liked her being quiet.
(b) She talked plenty at home.
(c) She did all her work.
(d) They figured she would grow out of it.
4. Who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
5. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
(a) The arrangement.
(b) The equipment.
(c) All of these.
(d) The size.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
2. What made Jadie afraid for her sister?
3. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
4. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
5. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
Short Essay Questions
1. What warning did Jadie give Torey about spiders?
2. What did Reuben do on Torey's first day that shocked her?
3. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom all day?
4. What did Torey do to make Jadie cry on her first day at the school in Pecking?
5. What did Jadie think happened to Jenny?
6. Who did Jadie think Torey was, and why?
7. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
8. Why was Jeremiah placed in Torey's classroom?
9. What disrupted the routine of Torey's class at the beginning of her second year?
10. What did Torey do after seeing Jadie's behavior with the puppy?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)