|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jadie say the doll was afraid of Torey when Torey was role playing?
(a) Her mom was sick.
(b) Her dad was dying.
(c) It was her birthday.
(d) She wet her pants.
2. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
(a) She had never been away from his children before.
(b) She was not Methodist.
(c) She didn't have the money.
(d) She needed her help on a project.
3. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
(a) Jadie's strange ways.
(b) An ended relationship.
(c) Personal depression.
(d) Threats from others.
4. What did Jadie say she could get to come out of the stolen animal?
5. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
(a) She talked to her parents.
(b) She saw it in the video.
(c) She watched during the day.
(d) She asked Arkie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Torey feel when Alice praised her on her first day?
2. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
3. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
4. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
5. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Torey borrow from the Sandry Clinic, and why?
2. What happened to Reuben on the last day of school?
3. What did Jadie think happened to Jenny?
4. What did Jadie make the dolls do when she got angry with them?
5. What disrupted the routine of Torey's class at the beginning of her second year?
6. What clue did Hugh give Torey about Jadie when he saw her file?
7. Who did Jadie think Torey was, and why?
8. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom all day?
9. What did Torey notice when she had a class picture taken?
10. Why was Jeremiah placed in Torey's classroom?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)