|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) She wanted to go to regular class.
(b) She was injured.
(c) She was afraid of Torey.
(d) She was protecting Amber.
2. What was Reuben's disability?
(a) Down Sydrome.
3. What did Jadie search her favorite part of the classroom for?
4. What grade did Alice teach?
(a) First grade.
(b) Third grade.
(d) Second grade.
5. What did Jadie think happened to June?
(a) She hated Jadie and left.
(b) She melted.
(c) She killed herself.
(d) She was murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie cry about needing a safe place to hide?
2. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
3. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
4. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
5. Who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Jadie tell Torey in her car that she didn't want to tell people about her abuse?
2. What saddened Jadie the most about leaving her parents?
3. What did Jadie say when she saw what Torey borrowed from the Sandry Clinic?
4. What did Jadie do after her parents were taken away from the police station?
5. What did Torey notice about Amber when she was fixing her scraped knee?
6. How did Torey get Jadie to get started on her collage?
7. Who did Jadie think Torey was, and why?
8. What happened when Philip brought something special to school?
9. What did Jadie say the people from Dallas did?
10. What connection gave Lindy some hard evidence for her case against Lindy's parents?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)