|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
(d) Food coloring.
2. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
(a) A church sign.
(b) A poster in the hall.
(c) The bible.
(d) Her mother.
3. What grade did Alice teach?
(a) Third grade.
(b) First grade.
(c) Second grade.
4. What kind of requirements did Brucie have?
(a) All of these.
5. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
2. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
3. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
4. What animal did Jeremiah steal?
5. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. When was the first time Torey saw Jadie standing upright?
2. What disrupted the routine of Torey's class at the beginning of her second year?
3. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom all day?
4. What did Torey do to make Jadie cry on her first day at the school in Pecking?
5. How did Jadie say Tashee died?
6. Who did Jadie think Torey was, and why?
7. What did Jadie do the first time she locked herself in the closet?
8. How did Torey get Jadie to get started on her collage?
9. Why was Jeremiah placed in Torey's classroom?
10. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)