|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Torey usually able to see Arkie?
(d) Before school.
2. Why did Jadie's father not let her go to the camp?
(a) He had never been away from his children before.
(b) He needed her help on a project.
(c) He didn't have the money.
(d) He was not Methodist.
3. What about the stolen animal was Jadie talking about when Torey found her?
(a) Its private parts.
(b) What would happen if it died.
(c) What to name it.
(d) How to kill it.
4. Where on Reuben did Torey find teeth marks?
(a) His ear.
(b) His hand.
(c) His neck.
(d) His privates.
5. What did Jadie think happened to June?
(a) She melted.
(b) She was murdered.
(c) She killed herself.
(d) She hated Jadie and left.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Torey unable to ask for from the more experienced people in Pecking?
2. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
3. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
4. What was Arkie's occupation?
5. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Torey try to explain to Jadie on the last day of school?
2. What did Torey do when Jadie drew on the walls of the classroom?
3. When was the first time Torey saw Jadie standing upright?
4. What did Jadie think happened to Jenny?
5. What happened to Reuben on the last day of school?
6. What did Jeremiah do to torment Philip on Torey's first day in the classroom?
7. How did Torey get Jadie to class at the beginning of her second year?
8. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom all day?
9. What did Reuben do on Torey's first day that shocked her?
10. Why was Jeremiah placed in Torey's classroom?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)