|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
(a) Funded a re-model.
(b) Got the Special Education program started.
(c) Got a new principal hired.
(d) Donated computers.
2. How did Arkie describe Jadie's family?
3. What did the school sponsor on the last day of school?
(a) A picnic.
(b) A field trip.
(c) A field day.
(d) A movie.
4. How did Torey feel when Alice praised her on her first day?
5. What was Torey unable to ask for from the more experienced people in Pecking?
(a) A raise.
(b) Legal assistance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Philip's disability?
2. Who did Torey first go to when she suspected Jadie as a victim of sexual abuse?
3. What grade did Alice teach?
4. Who taught Jadie to be a ghost?
5. What was Reuben's disability?
Short Essay Questions
1. When was the first time Torey saw Jadie standing upright?
2. What did Reuben do on Torey's first day that shocked her?
3. What happened to Reuben on the last day of school?
4. What did Torey notice when she had a class picture taken?
5. What did Torey try to do for Jadie to protect her during summer break?
6. What did Jadie say she could make the stolen puppy do?
7. How did Torey get Jadie to get started on her collage?
8. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
9. What did Torey try to explain to Jadie on the last day of school?
10. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom all day?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)