|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
(a) An angel.
(b) A witch.
(c) A ghost.
2. Who was Jenny?
(a) A police woman.
(b) Jadie's cat.
(c) A social worker.
(d) Jadie's sister.
3. What animal did Jeremiah steal?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A hamster.
4. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
(a) A poster in the hall.
(b) The bible.
(c) A church sign.
(d) Her mother.
5. Why did Jadie say the doll was afraid of Torey when Torey was role playing?
(a) Her dad was dying.
(b) It was her birthday.
(c) Her mom was sick.
(d) She wet her pants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
2. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
3. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
4. What was Reuben's disability?
5. What was Jadie's disability?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jadie say about her collage when it was finished?
2. What did Torey try to explain to Jadie on the last day of school?
3. What disrupted the routine of Torey's class at the beginning of her second year?
4. What did Torey do when Jadie drew on the walls of the classroom?
5. How did Torey get Jadie to class at the beginning of her second year?
6. What warning did Jadie give Torey about spiders?
7. Who did Jadie think Torey was, and why?
8. How did Torey get Jadie to get started on her collage?
9. Why was Jeremiah placed in Torey's classroom?
10. What did Reuben do on Torey's first day that shocked her?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)