|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade did Alice teach?
(a) Second grade.
(c) First grade.
(d) Third grade.
2. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The playground.
(c) The restroom.
(d) The kindergarten room.
3. What made Jadie afraid for her sister?
(a) She was getting sick.
(b) She was turning 6.
(c) All of these.
(d) She was alone in Kindergarten.
4. Where did Lucy say child abuse was most prevalent?
(a) Country towns.
(c) Big families.
(d) Big cities.
5. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
(a) They figured she would grow out of it.
(b) They liked her being quiet.
(c) She did all her work.
(d) She talked plenty at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Reuben need Torey to help him with on the last day of school?
2. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
3. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
4. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
5. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jadie say she could make the stolen puppy do?
2. What did Torey try to do for Jadie to protect her during summer break?
3. Why was Jeremiah placed in Torey's classroom?
4. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom all day?
5. What did Torey do when Jadie drew on the walls of the classroom?
6. What clue did Hugh give Torey about Jadie when he saw her file?
7. What did Reuben do on Torey's first day that shocked her?
8. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
9. How did Jadie's parents explain her bad posture when standing?
10. How did Jadie say Tashee died?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)