|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
(a) The arrangement.
(b) The equipment.
(c) The size.
(d) All of these.
2. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
(a) She had to be quiet.
(b) She had to do homework.
(c) She had to help clean.
(d) She had to talk.
3. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
(a) She wanted the doll to be able to breathe.
(b) She didn't want the doll to be like her.
(c) She wanted to see her doll.
(d) She didn't want Tashee to feel burried.
4. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
(a) Art projects.
(c) Physical activity.
(d) Field trips.
5. What did Jadie search her favorite part of the classroom for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
2. How did Arkie describe Jadie's family?
3. What was the quartered circle used for?
4. What was Philip's disability?
5. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jadie say about her collage when it was finished?
2. When was the first time Torey saw Jadie standing upright?
3. What did Jeremiah do to torment Philip on Torey's first day in the classroom?
4. What did Jadie say she could make the stolen puppy do?
5. Who did Jadie think Torey was, and why?
6. What did Torey try to explain to Jadie on the last day of school?
7. How did Jadie's parents explain her bad posture when standing?
8. What clue did Hugh give Torey about Jadie when he saw her file?
9. How did Torey get Jadie to get started on her collage?
10. What did Jadie say when she saw what Torey borrowed from the Sandry Clinic?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)