|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
(a) Colored pictures.
(b) Spun in circles.
(d) Rocked in his chair.
2. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
(a) She wanted the doll to be able to breathe.
(b) She didn't want the doll to be like her.
(c) She didn't want Tashee to feel burried.
(d) She wanted to see her doll.
3. What was Torey unable to ask for from the more experienced people in Pecking?
(c) A raise.
(d) Legal assistance.
4. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
(a) She asked Arkie.
(b) She watched during the day.
(c) She saw it in the video.
(d) She talked to her parents.
5. What did Jadie say she could get to come out of the stolen animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Jadie's disability?
2. What did the school sponsor on the last day of school?
3. What about the stolen animal was Jadie talking about when Torey found her?
4. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
5. Where did Lucy say child abuse was most prevalent?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jadie say about her collage when it was finished?
2. What happened to Reuben on the last day of school?
3. What did Torey do to make Jadie cry on her first day at the school in Pecking?
4. What did Jadie say she could make the stolen puppy do?
5. What disrupted the routine of Torey's class at the beginning of her second year?
6. How did Torey get Jadie to get started on her collage?
7. What did Torey do when Jadie drew on the walls of the classroom?
8. What did Jeremiah do to torment Philip on Torey's first day in the classroom?
9. How did Jadie say Tashee died?
10. How did Jadie's parents explain her bad posture when standing?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)