|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about the stolen animal was Jadie talking about when Torey found her?
(a) What would happen if it died.
(b) What to name it.
(c) How to kill it.
(d) Its private parts.
2. Where did Jeremiah and Jadie go to look at the stolen animal?
(a) The janitor's closet.
(b) An empty classroom.
(c) The cloakroom.
(d) The stairwell.
3. How many years was Jadie put in Kindergarten?
4. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
(a) She didn't want Tashee to feel burried.
(b) She didn't want the doll to be like her.
(c) She wanted to see her doll.
(d) She wanted the doll to be able to breathe.
5. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
(a) Threats from others.
(b) Personal depression.
(c) An ended relationship.
(d) Jadie's strange ways.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Jadie say killed Tashee?
2. What did Jadie search her favorite part of the classroom for?
3. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
4. How did Torey view herself among the other teachers at the school?
5. What was Jadie's disability?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jadie's parents explain her bad posture when standing?
2. What did Jadie make the dolls do when she got angry with them?
3. When was the first time Torey saw Jadie standing upright?
4. What did Torey notice when she had a class picture taken?
5. Who did Jadie think Torey was, and why?
6. What did Jadie say when she saw what Torey borrowed from the Sandry Clinic?
7. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
8. What did Torey try to explain to Jadie on the last day of school?
9. What did Torey borrow from the Sandry Clinic, and why?
10. What clue did Hugh give Torey about Jadie when he saw her file?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)