|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
(a) The parking lot.
(b) Their house.
(c) The cloakroom.
(d) The principal's office.
2. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
(a) A passing in the night.
(b) A happy coincidence.
(c) A symbiotic situation.
(d) A power struggle.
3. What about the stolen animal was Jadie talking about when Torey found her?
(a) How to kill it.
(b) What to name it.
(c) Its private parts.
(d) What would happen if it died.
4. What did Jadie search her favorite part of the classroom for?
5. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Torey use to illustrate Jadie's problem while on vacation?
2. How did Torey know Hugh?
3. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
4. Who did Torey talk to about Jadie's problem while on vacation?
5. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jadie say when she saw what Torey borrowed from the Sandry Clinic?
2. What did Reuben do on Torey's first day that shocked her?
3. What did Jadie do the first time she locked herself in the closet?
4. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom all day?
5. What did Torey do when Jadie drew on the walls of the classroom?
6. What did Torey notice when she had a class picture taken?
7. What did Torey borrow from the Sandry Clinic, and why?
8. What did Jadie think happened to Jenny?
9. What did Torey try to explain to Jadie on the last day of school?
10. What did Torey do to make Jadie cry on her first day at the school in Pecking?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)