|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Torey use to illustrate Jadie's problem while on vacation?
(a) All of these.
(b) Samples of her work.
(c) Her file.
(d) A video clip of her.
2. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
(a) Caused trouble.
(b) Went to the playground.
(c) Hid in the bathroom.
(d) Ran home.
3. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Take her home.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Not die.
4. How did Jadie say Tashee was killed?
(a) She was drowned.
(b) Her throat was slit.
(c) Her heart was impaled.
(d) She starved.
5. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
(a) She needed her help on a project.
(b) She didn't have the money.
(c) She had never been away from his children before.
(d) She was not Methodist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom during class?
2. Where had Hugh seen the quartered circle before?
3. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
4. Who did Torey first go to when she suspected Jadie as a victim of sexual abuse?
5. Who did Torey talk to about Jadie's problem while on vacation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Reuben on the last day of school?
2. What did Torey try to do for Jadie to protect her during summer break?
3. Who did Jadie think Torey was, and why?
4. Why was Jeremiah placed in Torey's classroom?
5. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
6. What did Jeremiah do to torment Philip on Torey's first day in the classroom?
7. How did Jadie's parents explain her bad posture when standing?
8. What did Torey do to make Jadie cry on her first day at the school in Pecking?
9. What did Torey do after seeing Jadie's behavior with the puppy?
10. What clue did Hugh give Torey about Jadie when he saw her file?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)