|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
(b) All of these.
(c) Look people in the eye.
2. How did Jadie say Tashee was killed?
(a) She was drowned.
(b) She starved.
(c) Her heart was impaled.
(d) Her throat was slit.
3. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
(a) Field trips.
(b) Art projects.
(c) Physical activity.
4. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
(a) She was bent over.
(b) She was dying.
(c) She was a ghost.
(d) She was prettier that way.
5. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom during class?
(a) Asked about her dad.
(b) Pretended his hand was a spider.
(c) Asked about the puppy.
(d) Drew a quartered circle for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade did Alice teach?
2. What did Jadie think happened to June?
3. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
4. What was the quartered circle used for?
5. What kind of requirements did Brucie have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Torey do to make Jadie cry on her first day at the school in Pecking?
2. How did Jadie say Tashee died?
3. What did Jadie say when she saw what Torey borrowed from the Sandry Clinic?
4. What did Reuben do on Torey's first day that shocked her?
5. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
6. What did Torey do when Jadie drew on the walls of the classroom?
7. Why was Jeremiah placed in Torey's classroom?
8. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom all day?
9. How did Jadie's parents explain her bad posture when standing?
10. What did Jadie do the first time she locked herself in the closet?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)