|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Jadie's disability?
(a) Anger management.
(b) Hearing loss.
(d) Elective Mutism.
2. When did Torey spend time with Hugh?
(a) Springs break.
(c) Fall break.
(d) The summer break.
3. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
(a) She was a ghost.
(b) She was bent over.
(c) She was prettier that way.
(d) She was dying.
4. Where did Jeremiah and Jadie go to look at the stolen animal?
(a) An empty classroom.
(b) The janitor's closet.
(c) The stairwell.
(d) The cloakroom.
5. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
(a) A happy coincidence.
(b) A power struggle.
(c) A passing in the night.
(d) A symbiotic situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie think happened to June?
2. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
3. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
4. Why was Pecking in need of a Special Education teacher when Torey applied?
5. How did Jadie say Tashee was killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jadie say about her collage when it was finished?
2. When was the first time Torey saw Jadie standing upright?
3. What disrupted the routine of Torey's class at the beginning of her second year?
4. What did Reuben do on Torey's first day that shocked her?
5. What did Torey borrow from the Sandry Clinic, and why?
6. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
7. What did Jadie do the first time she locked herself in the closet?
8. What warning did Jadie give Torey about spiders?
9. What did Jadie make the dolls do when she got angry with them?
10. What did Torey notice when she had a class picture taken?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)