|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie search her favorite part of the classroom for?
2. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
(a) The arrangement.
(b) All of these.
(c) The size.
(d) The equipment.
3. When was Torey usually able to see Arkie?
(c) Before school.
4. What was the quartered circle used for?
(a) To protect people.
(b) To curse people.
(c) To separate good from bad.
(d) To call Black Mass.
5. What did Jadie cry about needing a safe place to hide?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her doll.
(c) Her soul.
(d) Her body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
2. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
3. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
4. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
5. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom all day?
2. When was the first time Torey saw Jadie standing upright?
3. What did Torey try to explain to Jadie on the last day of school?
4. What did Jadie make the dolls do when she got angry with them?
5. Who did Jadie think Torey was, and why?
6. What did Reuben do on Torey's first day that shocked her?
7. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
8. How did Torey get Jadie to class at the beginning of her second year?
9. What did Torey notice when she had a class picture taken?
10. What happened to Reuben on the last day of school?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)