|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
(a) His language.
(b) The games.
(c) The rules.
(d) His homework.
2. When did Torey spend time with Hugh?
(a) The summer break.
(c) Fall break.
(d) Springs break.
3. What did Jadie cry about needing a safe place to hide?
(a) Her body.
(b) Her doll.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her soul.
4. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
5. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
(a) An ended relationship.
(b) Threats from others.
(c) Jadie's strange ways.
(d) Personal depression.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the school sponsor on the last day of school?
2. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
3. What did Reuben need Torey to help him with on the last day of school?
4. What kind of requirements did Brucie have?
5. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Torey notice when she had a class picture taken?
2. What did Jadie do the first time she locked herself in the closet?
3. What disrupted the routine of Torey's class at the beginning of her second year?
4. How did Jadie say Tashee died?
5. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
6. What did Reuben do on Torey's first day that shocked her?
7. Why was Jeremiah placed in Torey's classroom?
8. How did Torey get Jadie to class at the beginning of her second year?
9. How did Jadie's parents explain her bad posture when standing?
10. How did Torey get Jadie to get started on her collage?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)