|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Torey's job before she moved to Pecking?
2. Why did Jadie's father not let her go to the camp?
(a) He was not Methodist.
(b) He had never been away from his children before.
(c) He didn't have the money.
(d) He needed her help on a project.
3. What was Arkie's occupation?
(a) Vice Principal.
(b) School psychologist.
(c) Vocational rehabilitation expert.
(d) School nutritionist.
4. Where did Jeremiah steal an animal from?
(a) The pet store.
(b) His neighbor's house.
(c) Another classroom.
(d) The house by the school.
5. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
(a) The dark corner.
(b) The cloakroom.
(c) The window seat.
(d) The bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Torey first go to when she suspected Jadie as a victim of sexual abuse?
2. Who did Torey talk to about Jadie's problem while on vacation?
3. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
4. What animal did Jeremiah steal?
5. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Jeremiah placed in Torey's classroom?
2. What did Torey do to make Jadie cry on her first day at the school in Pecking?
3. What did Torey do when Jadie drew on the walls of the classroom?
4. How did Torey get Jadie to get started on her collage?
5. When was the first time Torey saw Jadie standing upright?
6. What did Jadie do the first time she locked herself in the closet?
7. What did Jadie think happened to Jenny?
8. How did Jadie's parents explain her bad posture when standing?
9. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
10. What happened to Reuben on the last day of school?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)