|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
(a) Got the Special Education program started.
(b) Donated computers.
(c) Funded a re-model.
(d) Got a new principal hired.
2. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
(a) Physical activity.
(b) Art projects.
(d) Field trips.
3. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
(a) Spun in circles.
(c) Rocked in his chair.
(d) Colored pictures.
4. What animal did Jeremiah steal?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A hamster.
5. How did Jadie say Tashee was killed?
(a) She starved.
(b) She was drowned.
(c) Her heart was impaled.
(d) Her throat was slit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
2. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
3. How many years was Jadie put in Kindergarten?
4. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
5. Where did Jeremiah steal an animal from?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jadie's parents explain her bad posture when standing?
2. Who did Jadie think Torey was, and why?
3. What did Jadie think happened to Jenny?
4. How did Jadie say Tashee died?
5. What did Jadie make the dolls do when she got angry with them?
6. What did Torey try to explain to Jadie on the last day of school?
7. What did Torey do to make Jadie cry on her first day at the school in Pecking?
8. How did Torey get Jadie to class at the beginning of her second year?
9. What did Torey notice when she had a class picture taken?
10. What did Jadie do the first time she locked herself in the closet?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)