|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who educated Torey about all of Brucie's special requirements?
(a) His mother.
(c) His father.
2. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
(a) Colored pictures.
(b) Spun in circles.
(c) Rocked in his chair.
3. Who was Jenny?
(a) A police woman.
(b) Jadie's cat.
(c) A social worker.
(d) Jadie's sister.
4. What kind of requirements did Brucie have?
(a) All of these.
5. What was Torey's job before she moved to Pecking?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Torey know Hugh?
2. What about the stolen animal was Jadie talking about when Torey found her?
3. How did Jadie say Tashee was killed?
4. Where had Hugh seen the quartered circle before?
5. What was Arkie's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What disrupted the routine of Torey's class at the beginning of her second year?
2. What did Torey try to do for Jadie to protect her during summer break?
3. What did Torey borrow from the Sandry Clinic, and why?
4. What did Jadie say when she saw what Torey borrowed from the Sandry Clinic?
5. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom all day?
6. When was the first time Torey saw Jadie standing upright?
7. What did Jadie make the dolls do when she got angry with them?
8. What did Torey do when Jadie drew on the walls of the classroom?
9. What did Jeremiah do to torment Philip on Torey's first day in the classroom?
10. What happened to Reuben on the last day of school?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)