|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Jadie say killed Tashee?
(a) The police man.
(b) Miss Ellie.
(c) Her father.
(d) Ed Cragun.
2. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
(a) A happy coincidence.
(b) A passing in the night.
(c) A symbiotic situation.
(d) A power struggle.
3. What did Reuben need Torey to help him with on the last day of school?
(a) Talking with others.
(b) Finding his mother.
(c) Finding a restroom.
(d) Filling out paperwork.
4. Where did Jeremiah and Jadie go to look at the stolen animal?
(a) The cloakroom.
(b) The stairwell.
(c) The janitor's closet.
(d) An empty classroom.
5. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What about the stolen animal was Jadie talking about when Torey found her?
2. What did Jadie say she could get to come out of the stolen animal?
3. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
4. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
5. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom all day?
2. What did Jadie think happened to Jenny?
3. What did Torey do to make Jadie cry on her first day at the school in Pecking?
4. What did Torey try to explain to Jadie on the last day of school?
5. How did Torey get Jadie to get started on her collage?
6. What did Jadie say when she saw what Torey borrowed from the Sandry Clinic?
7. What happened to Reuben on the last day of school?
8. How did Torey get Jadie to class at the beginning of her second year?
9. How did Jadie's parents explain her bad posture when standing?
10. Who did Jadie think Torey was, and why?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)