|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
(a) Went to the playground.
(b) Ran home.
(c) Hid in the bathroom.
(d) Caused trouble.
2. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
(a) She was prettier that way.
(b) She was a ghost.
(c) She was bent over.
(d) She was dying.
3. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
(a) It smelled bad.
(b) It had blonde hair.
(c) It wouldn't talk.
(d) It had poopy pants.
4. How did Arkie describe Jadie's family?
5. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
(d) Food coloring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
2. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
3. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
4. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
5. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Arkie think Jadie needed to be treated after hearing what Jadie had said to Torey?
2. How did Jadie say she knew Tashee was going to be killed?
3. What happened to Reuben on the last day of school?
4. What did Torey do to make Jadie cry on her first day at the school in Pecking?
5. What did Brenda say when Torey described her exchanged with Jadie's parents?
6. What did Reuben do on Torey's first day that shocked her?
7. What did Torey use her Epilogue to do?
8. What did Jadie say the people from Dallas did?
9. What was Brenda's hypothesis about the doll found behind Torey's car?
10. What was Philip's Christmas wish, and how did Jadie respond to this?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)