|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
(a) Her name.
(c) Quartered circles.
2. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
(a) A witch.
(b) A ghost.
(c) An angel.
3. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
(a) A symbiotic situation.
(b) A passing in the night.
(c) A power struggle.
(d) A happy coincidence.
4. How did Torey know Hugh?
(a) They were dating.
(b) They went to school together.
(c) They worked together.
(d) They were related.
5. When was Torey usually able to see Arkie?
(c) Before school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
2. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
3. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
4. What was Torey's job before she moved to Pecking?
5. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Torey notice when she had a class picture taken?
2. What clue did Hugh give Torey about Jadie when he saw her file?
3. When was the first time Torey saw Jadie standing upright?
4. What did Torey try to explain to Jadie on the last day of school?
5. What did Jadie do the first time she locked herself in the closet?
6. What did Jadie make the dolls do when she got angry with them?
7. How did Jadie say Tashee died?
8. What did Torey do when Jadie drew on the walls of the classroom?
9. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
10. What did Jadie say when she saw what Torey borrowed from the Sandry Clinic?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)