|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Torey choose to go to a strange bookstore?
(a) To meet Hugh.
(b) To get some resource manuals.
(c) To learn about Satanism.
(d) To satisfy curiosity.
2. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
(a) Let her stay with Torey.
(b) Protect Sapphire.
(c) Lock her father up.
(d) Look for Tashee.
3. Where did Jadie tell Torey about how Jenny died?
(a) The playground.
(b) Torey's car.
(c) The cloakroom.
(d) The nurse's office.
4. What did Jadie's mother say about the gift Torey gave Jadie when she was sick?
(a) Jadie would ruin something with the markers.
(b) Stickers were not allowed in their house.
(c) The doll looked like Torey.
(d) The toy was not realistic.
5. Waht did Lindy say would be a detriment to the investigation?
(a) Pictures of the scars.
(b) Jadie's own testimony.
(c) Mention of Satanism.
(d) The story about Tashee.
6. Who did Amber say gave her the quartered circle on her body?
(a) Miss Ellie.
(b) Her mother.
7. Who said that Jadie would have to tell her own story in order for the investigation to continue?
(c) All of these.
8. What did Lindy say after her meeting with Jadie?
(a) She didn't believe her.
(b) She was ashamed.
(c) She was going to be sick.
(d) She was in over her head.
9. Who fought with Philip over the special item he brought to class?
10. Why did Jadie say she didn't want to go back home?
(a) Miss Ellie would kill her.
(b) The ghosts would come back.
(c) Amber would be in danger.
(d) She couldn't stand any more.
11. What kind of magic did Brenda say Jadie's parents probably used?
12. What did Jadie's father do with an animal skeleton?
(a) Donate it.
(b) Photograph it.
(c) Put it back together.
(d) Make jewelery.
13. What did Lucy say to Torey about the investigation?
(a) She was doing the right thing.
(b) She was jumping to conclusions.
(c) She was tearing a family apart.
(d) She was digging too deep.
14. What special item did Philip bring to class?
(a) A pocket watch.
(b) A painting.
(c) A snow globe.
(d) A locket.
15. What did Jadie make Torey do at the police station?
(a) Present evidence.
(b) Tell Jadie's story for her.
(c) Deny what she had heard.
(d) Sit between her and her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Torey find behind the tire of her car?
2. What was next to Tashee when she died?
3. What was Lindy's occupation?
4. What did Arkie say when she heard Torey's ideas about Satanic rituals?
5. What was Philip's Christmas wish?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)