|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What costume did Jeremiah borrow on Halloween?
(c) Police man.
2. What was next to Tashee when she died?
(a) A portrait.
(b) A doll.
(c) A rose.
(d) A vase.
3. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
(a) Look for Tashee.
(b) Lock her father up.
(c) Protect Sapphire.
(d) Let her stay with Torey.
4. Who did Jadie go with after her meeting with Lindy?
5. What did Torey find behind the tire of her car?
(a) A cat.
(b) A letter.
(c) Some bones.
(d) The doll she had loaned Torey.
6. What did Amber say happened to Jenny?
(a) Jadie killed her.
(b) Her father killed her.
(c) She got run over.
(d) Her mother killed her.
7. What kind of clinic once treated Jadie when she was younger?
(a) A mental health clinic.
(b) A psychiatric clinic.
(c) A speech rehab clinic.
(d) A physical therapy clinic.
8. Where did Torey stay on Thanksgiving?
(a) Hugh's house.
(b) Her parent's house.
(c) Lucy's house.
(d) The school.
9. What did Amber do when her parents left the room?
(a) Laughed out loud.
(b) Made sure the door was locked.
(c) Held Amber close.
(d) Broke down in sobs.
10. What did Lucy say to Torey about the investigation?
(a) She was digging too deep.
(b) She was jumping to conclusions.
(c) She was tearing a family apart.
(d) She was doing the right thing.
11. What did Arkie say when she heard Torey's ideas about Satanic rituals?
(a) It seemed to make sense.
(b) She had never seen anything like that.
(c) The Erkdahls were strange.
(d) There was no way it could be true.
12. Waht did Lindy say would be a detriment to the investigation?
(a) Pictures of the scars.
(b) The story about Tashee.
(c) Mention of Satanism.
(d) Jadie's own testimony.
13. What was Sapphire put on during her abuse?
(a) A stick.
(b) A log.
(c) A pole.
(d) A bed.
14. What did Jadie tell Torey she wanted to do with the bad people in her life?
(a) Hide from them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Hurt them.
(d) Erase them.
15. What did Jeremiah notice about Jadie as she left the classroom for the last time?
(a) She was speaking out loud.
(b) She was smiling.
(c) She was standing up straight.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie do when her parents left the room?
2. What did Jadie's father do with an animal skeleton?
3. What did Jadie do when she saw the doll in the classroom?
4. What kind of bookstore did Torey choose to go to after hearing about Sapphire's abuse?
5. Why did Torey choose to go to a strange bookstore?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)