|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special item did Philip bring to class?
(a) A painting.
(b) A pocket watch.
(c) A locket.
(d) A snow globe.
2. What did Jadie tell Torey she wanted to do with the bad people in her life?
(a) Hide from them.
(b) Hurt them.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Erase them.
3. What gift did Torey give to Jadie when she was sick?
(a) Some stickers.
(b) A doll.
(c) Some markers.
(d) A stuffed animal cat.
4. What kind of bookstore did Torey choose to go to after hearing about Sapphire's abuse?
(a) An occult bookstore.
(b) A law and legal bookstore.
(c) A naturalist bookstore.
(d) An alternative education bookstore.
5. What was next to Tashee when she died?
(a) A rose.
(b) A portrait.
(c) A doll.
(d) A vase.
6. What happened when Jeremiah borrowed a costume?
(a) He ripped it.
(b) He got stung by it.
(c) He won a prize for it.
(d) He was mistaken for a girl.
7. Who said that Jadie would have to tell her own story in order for the investigation to continue?
(c) All of these.
8. Where did Jadie agree to talk to Lindy?
(a) In her house.
(b) In the police station.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the cloakroom.
9. Who loaned Jeremiah a costume on Halloween?
10. Why did Jadie say she no longer had to listen to Torey when Torey mentioned the clinic?
(a) Torey was too old.
(b) Torey wasn't listening to her.
(c) Torey wanted her to get hurt.
(d) Torey didn't love her.
11. Who was with Torey when she found something behind the tire of her car?
12. Why did Jadie say she didn't want to go back home?
(a) The ghosts would come back.
(b) Miss Ellie would kill her.
(c) Amber would be in danger.
(d) She couldn't stand any more.
13. What did Amber say happened to Jenny?
(a) Her father killed her.
(b) She got run over.
(c) Her mother killed her.
(d) Jadie killed her.
14. What kind of animal skeleton did Jadie's father have?
15. Waht did Lindy say would be a detriment to the investigation?
(a) Pictures of the scars.
(b) Mention of Satanism.
(c) The story about Tashee.
(d) Jadie's own testimony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jadie say she painted bars over the picture she made in class?
2. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party?
3. What distressed Torey the most during the investigation?
4. What amazed Jadie about Philip's Christmas wish?
5. Why was Amber mean to Jadie after they were away from their parents?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)