|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Torey find Philip's missing special item?
(a) The cloakroom.
(b) Jeremiah's lunch box.
(c) Her purse.
(d) The bathroom.
2. What did Jadie do when she saw the doll in the classroom?
(a) She fainted.
(b) She left.
(c) She laughed.
(d) She cried.
3. Why did Jadie not want to enjoy Halloween?
(a) Her parents told her not to.
(b) She was afraid of it.
(c) That is when Tashee was killed.
(d) It was boring.
4. Who waited with Torey while Jadie was alone with Lindy?
5. Who loaned Jeremiah a costume on Halloween?
6. Why did Jadie say she no longer had to listen to Torey when Torey mentioned the clinic?
(a) Torey was too old.
(b) Torey wasn't listening to her.
(c) Torey wanted her to get hurt.
(d) Torey didn't love her.
7. Why did Torey choose to go to a strange bookstore?
(a) To meet Hugh.
(b) To learn about Satanism.
(c) To get some resource manuals.
(d) To satisfy curiosity.
8. What kind of bookstore did Torey choose to go to after hearing about Sapphire's abuse?
(a) A naturalist bookstore.
(b) An occult bookstore.
(c) A law and legal bookstore.
(d) An alternative education bookstore.
9. Why did Amber say she never told anyone about the quartered circle on her body?
(a) She liked it.
(b) She was afraid.
(c) Her father threatened her not to.
(d) She didn't want Jadie to be taken away.
10. What kind of animal skeleton did Jadie's father have?
11. What did Amber say happened to Jenny?
(a) Her father killed her.
(b) Jadie killed her.
(c) Her mother killed her.
(d) She got run over.
12. Who said that Jadie would have to tell her own story in order for the investigation to continue?
(d) All of these.
13. What color bars did Jadie paint over the picture she painted in class?
14. What happened when Jeremiah borrowed a costume?
(a) He ripped it.
(b) He got stung by it.
(c) He was mistaken for a girl.
(d) He won a prize for it.
15. What did Delores immediately decide after hearing Jadie's story?
(a) To start a search for Tashee.
(b) To question Torey.
(c) To remove the children from the home.
(d) To take the parents into custody.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Sapphire?
2. What did Jadie tell Torey about when they discussed going back to the clinic?
3. Who did Jadie say she had to take care of?
4. What did Jadie make Torey do at the police station?
5. Why did Jadie say she didn't want to go back home?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)