|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Amber say happened to Jenny?
(a) Her father killed her.
(b) She got run over.
(c) Jadie killed her.
(d) Her mother killed her.
2. Where did Torey stay on Thanksgiving?
(a) Lucy's house.
(b) Her parent's house.
(c) The school.
(d) Hugh's house.
3. What did Jadie do when she saw the doll in the classroom?
(a) She laughed.
(b) She cried.
(c) She left.
(d) She fainted.
4. What did Delores immediately decide after hearing Jadie's story?
(a) To take the parents into custody.
(b) To question Torey.
(c) To start a search for Tashee.
(d) To remove the children from the home.
5. Who did Jadie say she had to take care of?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her teacher.
(d) Her pets.
6. What did Amber do when her parents left the room?
(a) Made sure the door was locked.
(b) Held Amber close.
(c) Broke down in sobs.
(d) Laughed out loud.
7. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party?
(b) Rocked in her chair.
(c) Ran around in circles.
8. Who said that Jadie would have to tell her own story in order for the investigation to continue?
(b) All of these.
9. Why did Jadie tell Torey not to talk to anyone about what happened to her?
(a) She didn't want to be taken away.
(b) She wasn't telling the truth.
(c) She would get in big trouble.
(d) She thought Torey would be killed.
10. How did Jadie say Jenny was killed?
(a) She was run over.
(b) She was burned to death.
(c) Her throat was slit.
(d) She was pulled apart on top of her.
11. How did Torey feel after her visit from Lucy after the meeting with Lindy?
12. Where did Torey find Philip's missing special item?
(a) Jeremiah's lunch box.
(b) The cloakroom.
(c) Her purse.
(d) The bathroom.
13. What did Lindy say after her meeting with Jadie?
(a) She was going to be sick.
(b) She didn't believe her.
(c) She was ashamed.
(d) She was in over her head.
14. What happened when Jeremiah borrowed a costume?
(a) He was mistaken for a girl.
(b) He got stung by it.
(c) He won a prize for it.
(d) He ripped it.
15. What did Jadie refuse to say when she left her parents?
(a) I love you.
(b) Come back.
(d) Good night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bookstore did Torey choose to go to after hearing about Sapphire's abuse?
2. What did Jadie say made her stronger?
3. Why did Torey choose to go to a strange bookstore?
4. Where did Jeremiah say he could get what he wanted to wear in the Thanksgiving parade?
5. Why did Jadie not want Torey to tell others about her abuse?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)