|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Torey sit in the meeting between Lidy and Jadie?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 35 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
2. What did Delores immediately decide after hearing Jadie's story?
(a) To take the parents into custody.
(b) To remove the children from the home.
(c) To start a search for Tashee.
(d) To question Torey.
3. Why did Jadie tell Torey not to talk to anyone about what happened to her?
(a) She would get in big trouble.
(b) She thought Torey would be killed.
(c) She wasn't telling the truth.
(d) She didn't want to be taken away.
4. Who took Jadie and her sisters to a new house?
5. What kind of bookstore did Torey choose to go to after hearing about Sapphire's abuse?
(a) An alternative education bookstore.
(b) A law and legal bookstore.
(c) A naturalist bookstore.
(d) An occult bookstore.
6. How did Torey feel after her visit from Lucy after the meeting with Lindy?
7. What kind of animal skeleton did Jadie's father have?
8. What was Torey trying to do when she invited Lucy to do something fun?
(a) Distract herself from Jadie.
(b) Make new friends.
(c) Build trust.
(d) Ask about Jadie' past.
9. What did Jadie's mother say about the gift Torey gave Jadie when she was sick?
(a) Jadie would ruin something with the markers.
(b) The doll looked like Torey.
(c) Stickers were not allowed in their house.
(d) The toy was not realistic.
10. What distressed Torey the most during the investigation?
(a) Jadie wouldn't talk.
(b) She wasn't given any updates.
(c) Amber seemed sad and alone.
(d) She was getting threats.
11. What did Jadie refuse to say when she left her parents?
(a) I love you.
(c) Good night.
(d) Come back.
12. What was Philip's Christmas wish?
(a) For Jadie to go home.
(b) For Jadie to stand up straight.
(c) For Jadie to come to class.
(d) For Jadie to talk to him.
13. Where did Jeremiah say he could get what he wanted to wear in the Thanksgiving parade?
(a) His father.
(b) A museum.
(c) He could make it.
(d) The store.
14. Who was with Torey when she found something behind the tire of her car?
15. Where did Torey find Philip's missing special item?
(a) Jeremiah's lunch box.
(b) Her purse.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The cloakroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jadie say she painted bars over the picture she made in class?
2. Who did Amber say gave her the quartered circle on her body?
3. What did Jadie give Torey as she left the classroom for the last time?
4. Who was Sapphire?
5. Why did Torey choose to go to a strange bookstore?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)