|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Amber have a quartered circle on her body?
(a) Her neck.
(b) Her abdomen.
(c) Her back.
(d) Her thigh.
2. What color bars did Jadie paint over the picture she painted in class?
3. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
(a) Protect Sapphire.
(b) Look for Tashee.
(c) Lock her father up.
(d) Let her stay with Torey.
4. What did Delores immediately decide after hearing Jadie's story?
(a) To start a search for Tashee.
(b) To remove the children from the home.
(c) To take the parents into custody.
(d) To question Torey.
5. Why did Jadie not want Torey to tell others about her abuse?
(a) She didn't want her family torn apart.
(b) She didn't want her sister to get hurt.
(c) She didn't want to be killed.
(d) She didn't want to be the one to talk.
6. What caused Torey to find something behind the tire of her car?
(a) She had to dig away the snow.
(b) She had to load something in her trunk.
(c) Lucy flagged her down.
(d) Arkie dropped something on the ground.
7. Where did Jadie tell Torey about how Jenny died?
(a) The cloakroom.
(b) The playground.
(c) Torey's car.
(d) The nurse's office.
8. Where did Torey stay on Thanksgiving?
(a) The school.
(b) Her parent's house.
(c) Lucy's house.
(d) Hugh's house.
9. What special item did Philip bring to class?
(a) A locket.
(b) A snow globe.
(c) A pocket watch.
(d) A painting.
10. What did Jeremiah want to wear in the Thanksgiving parade?
(a) War paint.
(d) A headdress.
11. Who was Sapphire?
(a) Jadie's younger sister.
(b) A friend of Jadie's mother.
(c) Jadie's cousin.
(d) Jadie's aunt.
12. Who did Jadie go with after her meeting with Lindy?
13. What did Arkie say when she heard Torey's ideas about Satanic rituals?
(a) There was no way it could be true.
(b) She had never seen anything like that.
(c) The Erkdahls were strange.
(d) It seemed to make sense.
14. Where did Jadie agree to talk to Lindy?
(a) In the cloakroom.
(b) In her house.
(c) In the police station.
(d) In the bathroom.
15. Why did Jadie say she didn't really need a mouth?
(a) It only brought her pain.
(b) She could hear and see.
(c) Not eating would help her die.
(d) Nobody heard what she said.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie tell Torey she wanted to do with the bad people in her life?
2. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party?
3. Who did Jadie say she had to take care of?
4. What was Torey required by law to do after hearing Jadie's account of Sapphire's abuse?
5. Where in the classroom did Torey put the doll she had loaned Jadie?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)