|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
(a) Look for Tashee.
(b) Lock her father up.
(c) Protect Sapphire.
(d) Let her stay with Torey.
2. What was next to Tashee when she died?
(a) A portrait.
(b) A rose.
(c) A vase.
(d) A doll.
3. Who was Sapphire?
(a) Jadie's younger sister.
(b) A friend of Jadie's mother.
(c) Jadie's aunt.
(d) Jadie's cousin.
4. What did Jadie say made her stronger?
5. Who did Amber say gave her the quartered circle on her body?
(a) Miss Ellie.
(c) Her mother.
6. What fun activity did Torey invite Lucy to do?
(b) A game night.
(d) A dinner on the town.
7. What did Arkie say Torey had forgotten in the investigation?
(a) Parents loved their children.
(b) She is not at all experienced.
(c) She was dealing with real people.
(d) Some kids lie for attention.
8. What did Arkie say Torey was risking with the investigation?
(a) All of these.
(b) Ruining her career.
(c) Tearing a family apart.
(d) Harming a child.
9. Why did Jadie say she painted bars over the picture she made in class?
(a) They were her father's bars.
(b) It wasn't safe to let it be free.
(c) It was how she remembered it.
(d) That is how she saw her world.
10. Why did Jadie not want Torey to tell others about her abuse?
(a) She didn't want to be the one to talk.
(b) She didn't want to be killed.
(c) She didn't want her sister to get hurt.
(d) She didn't want her family torn apart.
11. What did Arkie say when she heard Torey's ideas about Satanic rituals?
(a) The Erkdahls were strange.
(b) She had never seen anything like that.
(c) It seemed to make sense.
(d) There was no way it could be true.
12. What kind of animal skeleton did Jadie's father have?
13. Who waited with Torey while Jadie was alone with Lindy?
14. What was Lindy's occupation?
(a) Police woman.
(b) Social worker.
15. Where did Torey find Philip's missing special item?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) Her purse.
(c) The cloakroom.
(d) Jeremiah's lunch box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Jeremiah borrowed a costume?
2. Why did Torey choose to go to a strange bookstore?
3. Why did Jadie tell Torey not to talk to anyone about what happened to her?
4. What did Amber say happened to Jenny?
5. Where did Jadie tell Torey about how Jenny died?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)