|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lindy say after her meeting with Jadie?
(a) She didn't believe her.
(b) She was in over her head.
(c) She was ashamed.
(d) She was going to be sick.
2. What caused Torey to find something behind the tire of her car?
(a) She had to load something in her trunk.
(b) Arkie dropped something on the ground.
(c) She had to dig away the snow.
(d) Lucy flagged her down.
3. Why did Jadie not want to enjoy Halloween?
(a) That is when Tashee was killed.
(b) She was afraid of it.
(c) It was boring.
(d) Her parents told her not to.
4. Where did Jadie tell Torey about how Jenny died?
(a) Torey's car.
(b) The nurse's office.
(c) The playground.
(d) The cloakroom.
5. What did Lucy say to Torey about the investigation?
(a) She was jumping to conclusions.
(b) She was digging too deep.
(c) She was tearing a family apart.
(d) She was doing the right thing.
6. What did Amber say happened to Jenny?
(a) Jadie killed her.
(b) She got run over.
(c) Her mother killed her.
(d) Her father killed her.
7. Where did Torey stay on Thanksgiving?
(a) Her parent's house.
(b) Hugh's house.
(c) The school.
(d) Lucy's house.
8. What did Arkie say Torey had forgotten in the investigation?
(a) She is not at all experienced.
(b) Parents loved their children.
(c) She was dealing with real people.
(d) Some kids lie for attention.
9. Who loaned Jeremiah a costume on Halloween?
10. Why did Jadie tell Torey not to talk to anyone about what happened to her?
(a) She wasn't telling the truth.
(b) She would get in big trouble.
(c) She didn't want to be taken away.
(d) She thought Torey would be killed.
11. What did Jadie's mother say about the gift Torey gave Jadie when she was sick?
(a) The toy was not realistic.
(b) The doll looked like Torey.
(c) Jadie would ruin something with the markers.
(d) Stickers were not allowed in their house.
12. What did Jadie give Torey as she left the classroom for the last time?
(a) A strand of hair.
(b) A doll.
(c) A note.
(d) A book.
13. What did Jadie's father do with an animal skeleton?
(a) Make jewelery.
(b) Donate it.
(c) Photograph it.
(d) Put it back together.
14. What kind of animal skeleton did Jadie's father have?
15. What was there no hard evidence of in the case of Jadie's abuse?
(a) Psychological abuse.
(b) Sexual abuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Glen Jadie's story?
2. What is dug up at the Ekdahl's house?
3. Why did Jadie say she painted bars over the picture she made in class?
4. What was Torey trying to do when she invited Lucy to do something fun?
5. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)