|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jeremiah notice about Jadie as she left the classroom for the last time?
(a) She was standing up straight.
(b) All of these.
(c) She was smiling.
(d) She was speaking out loud.
2. Why did Jadie say she painted bars over the picture she made in class?
(a) They were her father's bars.
(b) That is how she saw her world.
(c) It was how she remembered it.
(d) It wasn't safe to let it be free.
3. What did Jeremiah want to wear in the Thanksgiving parade?
(c) War paint.
(d) A headdress.
4. What did Jadie tell Torey she wanted to do with the bad people in her life?
(a) Erase them.
(b) Hurt them.
(c) Hide from them.
(d) Kill them.
5. Where in the classroom did Torey put the doll she had loaned Jadie?
(a) Her desk.
(b) The cloakroom.
(c) The restroom.
(d) Jadie's desk.
6. What did Glen do after hearing Amber's story about the circle on her body?
(b) Got very sweaty.
7. Why did Jadie not want Torey to tell others about her abuse?
(a) She didn't want her sister to get hurt.
(b) She didn't want her family torn apart.
(c) She didn't want to be killed.
(d) She didn't want to be the one to talk.
8. Who waited with Torey while Jadie was alone with Lindy?
9. How did Jadie thank Torey before she left the classroom for the last time?
(a) She gave her a doll.
(b) She left her a note.
(c) She called her on the phone.
(d) She drew a picture.
10. What did Jadie tell Torey about when they discussed going back to the clinic?
(a) Her sisters.
(b) Her painting.
(c) Her new shoes.
(d) Her hair.
11. What did Jadie give Torey as she left the classroom for the last time?
(a) A note.
(b) A strand of hair.
(c) A doll.
(d) A book.
12. Where did Amber have a quartered circle on her body?
(a) Her back.
(b) Her thigh.
(c) Her neck.
(d) Her abdomen.
13. Who said that Jadie would have to tell her own story in order for the investigation to continue?
(b) All of these.
14. What fun activity did Torey invite Lucy to do?
(a) A game night.
(b) A dinner on the town.
15. Waht did Lindy say would be a detriment to the investigation?
(a) The story about Tashee.
(b) Pictures of the scars.
(c) Mention of Satanism.
(d) Jadie's own testimony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is dug up at the Ekdahl's house?
2. What caused Torey to find something behind the tire of her car?
3. What did Arkie say when she heard Torey's ideas about Satanic rituals?
4. What did Amber say happened to Jenny?
5. What amazed Jadie about Philip's Christmas wish?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)