|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Glen do after hearing Amber's story about the circle on her body?
(c) Got very sweaty.
2. Who did Jadie say she had to take care of?
(a) Her teacher.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her pets.
(d) Her family.
3. What did Jeremiah notice about Jadie as she left the classroom for the last time?
(a) She was smiling.
(b) She was standing up straight.
(c) All of these.
(d) She was speaking out loud.
4. Where did Torey find Philip's missing special item?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Jeremiah's lunch box.
(d) The cloakroom.
5. What was Torey trying to do when she invited Lucy to do something fun?
(a) Build trust.
(b) Make new friends.
(c) Ask about Jadie' past.
(d) Distract herself from Jadie.
6. Waht did Lindy say would be a detriment to the investigation?
(a) The story about Tashee.
(b) Mention of Satanism.
(c) Jadie's own testimony.
(d) Pictures of the scars.
7. How did Jadie say Jenny was killed?
(a) She was run over.
(b) She was pulled apart on top of her.
(c) She was burned to death.
(d) Her throat was slit.
8. Who was Sapphire?
(a) Jadie's aunt.
(b) Jadie's younger sister.
(c) A friend of Jadie's mother.
(d) Jadie's cousin.
9. How did Torey feel after talking to Jadie on Halloween?
10. Where did Torey stay on Thanksgiving?
(a) The school.
(b) Her parent's house.
(c) Lucy's house.
(d) Hugh's house.
11. What did Arkie say when she heard Torey's ideas about Satanic rituals?
(a) She had never seen anything like that.
(b) There was no way it could be true.
(c) The Erkdahls were strange.
(d) It seemed to make sense.
12. What fun activity did Torey invite Lucy to do?
(a) A game night.
(d) A dinner on the town.
13. What did Jadie refuse to say when she left her parents?
(a) Good night.
(b) I love you.
(d) Come back.
14. Where did Jadie agree to talk to Lindy?
(a) In the police station.
(b) In the cloakroom.
(c) In her house.
(d) In the bathroom.
15. Why did Amber say she never told anyone about the quartered circle on her body?
(a) Her father threatened her not to.
(b) She was afraid.
(c) She didn't want Jadie to be taken away.
(d) She liked it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie paint a picture of in class?
2. Why did Torey choose to go to a strange bookstore?
3. What did Jadie make Torey do at the police station?
4. What did Amber do when her parents left the room?
5. What did Lucy say to Torey about the investigation?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)