|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jadie thank Torey before she left the classroom for the last time?
(a) She left her a note.
(b) She gave her a doll.
(c) She drew a picture.
(d) She called her on the phone.
2. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party?
(a) Ran around in circles.
(b) Rocked in her chair.
3. How long did Torey sit in the meeting between Lidy and Jadie?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 35 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
4. What did Arkie say Torey had forgotten in the investigation?
(a) She is not at all experienced.
(b) Parents loved their children.
(c) She was dealing with real people.
(d) Some kids lie for attention.
5. Why did Amber say she never told anyone about the quartered circle on her body?
(a) She was afraid.
(b) Her father threatened her not to.
(c) She liked it.
(d) She didn't want Jadie to be taken away.
6. What did Jadie say Tashee used to wear as shoes?
(b) Bear claws.
(c) High heels.
7. Where did Jadie go after her meeting with Lindy?
(a) To lunch.
(b) To her foster home.
(c) To a clinic.
(d) To the classroom.
8. What kind of bookstore did Torey choose to go to after hearing about Sapphire's abuse?
(a) A naturalist bookstore.
(b) An alternative education bookstore.
(c) A law and legal bookstore.
(d) An occult bookstore.
9. Why did Torey choose to go to a strange bookstore?
(a) To learn about Satanism.
(b) To get some resource manuals.
(c) To meet Hugh.
(d) To satisfy curiosity.
10. What did Jadie paint a picture of in class?
(b) The puppy.
(c) Play doh.
11. Why did Jadie not want to enjoy Halloween?
(a) That is when Tashee was killed.
(b) Her parents told her not to.
(c) It was boring.
(d) She was afraid of it.
12. Where did Torey stay on Thanksgiving?
(a) Lucy's house.
(b) Her parent's house.
(c) Hugh's house.
(d) The school.
13. What did Arkie say Torey was risking with the investigation?
(a) All of these.
(b) Ruining her career.
(c) Harming a child.
(d) Tearing a family apart.
14. Where did Jadie agree to talk to Lindy?
(a) In her house.
(b) In the cloakroom.
(c) In the police station.
(d) In the bathroom.
15. What was Torey trying to do when she invited Lucy to do something fun?
(a) Distract herself from Jadie.
(b) Build trust.
(c) Make new friends.
(d) Ask about Jadie' past.
Short Answer Questions
1. Waht did Lindy say would be a detriment to the investigation?
2. What did Jadie make Torey do at the police station?
3. Who loaned Jeremiah a costume on Halloween?
4. What fun activity did Torey invite Lucy to do?
5. What gift did Torey give to Jadie when she was sick?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)