|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jadie say she didn't really need a mouth?
(a) She could hear and see.
(b) Not eating would help her die.
(c) It only brought her pain.
(d) Nobody heard what she said.
2. What did Jadie say made her stronger?
3. Who took Jadie and her sisters to a new house?
4. Where did Jeremiah say he could get what he wanted to wear in the Thanksgiving parade?
(a) He could make it.
(b) His father.
(c) The store.
(d) A museum.
5. What did Jadie's mother say about the gift Torey gave Jadie when she was sick?
(a) Stickers were not allowed in their house.
(b) The toy was not realistic.
(c) The doll looked like Torey.
(d) Jadie would ruin something with the markers.
6. Who did Jadie go with after her meeting with Lindy?
7. What did Jadie do when she saw the doll in the classroom?
(a) She left.
(b) She laughed.
(c) She cried.
(d) She fainted.
8. Why did Jadie say she no longer had to listen to Torey when Torey mentioned the clinic?
(a) Torey wasn't listening to her.
(b) Torey wanted her to get hurt.
(c) Torey was too old.
(d) Torey didn't love her.
9. Why did Jadie tell Torey not to talk to anyone about what happened to her?
(a) She didn't want to be taken away.
(b) She wasn't telling the truth.
(c) She thought Torey would be killed.
(d) She would get in big trouble.
10. Why did Amber say she never told anyone about the quartered circle on her body?
(a) She liked it.
(b) She didn't want Jadie to be taken away.
(c) Her father threatened her not to.
(d) She was afraid.
11. What did Jeremiah want to wear in the Thanksgiving parade?
(a) A headdress.
(c) War paint.
12. Who did Jadie say she had to take care of?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her pets.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her teacher.
13. What special item did Philip bring to class?
(a) A snow globe.
(b) A pocket watch.
(c) A painting.
(d) A locket.
14. What did Jadie say Tashee used to wear as shoes?
(b) Bear claws.
(d) High heels.
15. How did Jadie say Jenny was killed?
(a) She was pulled apart on top of her.
(b) Her throat was slit.
(c) She was burned to death.
(d) She was run over.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fought with Philip over the special item he brought to class?
2. What did Amber do when her parents left the room?
3. What did Arkie say Torey was risking with the investigation?
4. What distressed Torey the most during the investigation?
5. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)