|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
(a) Protect Sapphire.
(b) Let her stay with Torey.
(c) Look for Tashee.
(d) Lock her father up.
2. What did Arkie say when she heard Torey's ideas about Satanic rituals?
(a) The Erkdahls were strange.
(b) She had never seen anything like that.
(c) There was no way it could be true.
(d) It seemed to make sense.
3. Why did Jadie tell Torey not to talk to anyone about what happened to her?
(a) She thought Torey would be killed.
(b) She didn't want to be taken away.
(c) She would get in big trouble.
(d) She wasn't telling the truth.
4. What did Jadie refuse to say when she left her parents?
(a) I love you.
(c) Good night.
(d) Come back.
5. What was Philip's Christmas wish?
(a) For Jadie to come to class.
(b) For Jadie to stand up straight.
(c) For Jadie to go home.
(d) For Jadie to talk to him.
6. What amazed Jadie about Philip's Christmas wish?
(a) She wasn't scared anymore to go home.
(b) She felt good when she talked.
(c) She didn't hurt when she stood.
(d) She was liked by her classmates.
7. How did Jadie say Jenny was killed?
(a) Her throat was slit.
(b) She was pulled apart on top of her.
(c) She was burned to death.
(d) She was run over.
8. What did Jadie say Tashee used to wear as shoes?
(b) High heels.
(c) Bear claws.
9. What did Jadie tell Torey about when they discussed going back to the clinic?
(a) Her painting.
(b) Her sisters.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her new shoes.
10. How long did Torey sit in the meeting between Lidy and Jadie?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 35 minutes.
11. What did Jadie's father do with an animal skeleton?
(a) Make jewelery.
(b) Photograph it.
(c) Put it back together.
(d) Donate it.
12. Why did Jadie say she no longer had to listen to Torey when Torey mentioned the clinic?
(a) Torey wasn't listening to her.
(b) Torey wanted her to get hurt.
(c) Torey was too old.
(d) Torey didn't love her.
13. Who loaned Jeremiah a costume on Halloween?
14. What did Lucy say to Torey about the investigation?
(a) She was tearing a family apart.
(b) She was doing the right thing.
(c) She was digging too deep.
(d) She was jumping to conclusions.
15. Who took Jadie and her sisters to a new house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Torey choose to go to a strange bookstore?
2. Where did Jadie tell Torey about how Jenny died?
3. What was Sapphire put on during her abuse?
4. How did Jadie thank Torey before she left the classroom for the last time?
5. What special item did Philip bring to class?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)