|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie tell Torey about when they discussed going back to the clinic?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her new shoes.
(c) Her sisters.
(d) Her painting.
2. How did Torey feel after her visit from Lucy after the meeting with Lindy?
3. Why was Amber mean to Jadie after they were away from their parents?
(a) For breaking her promise.
(b) For losing the doll.
(c) For ruining their family.
(d) For not trusting God.
4. Who took Jadie and her sisters to a new house?
5. Who did Jadie go with after her meeting with Lindy?
6. What did Jadie do when she saw the doll in the classroom?
(a) She left.
(b) She laughed.
(c) She cried.
(d) She fainted.
7. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
(a) Lock her father up.
(b) Protect Sapphire.
(c) Let her stay with Torey.
(d) Look for Tashee.
8. How did Jadie say Jenny was killed?
(a) Her throat was slit.
(b) She was pulled apart on top of her.
(c) She was burned to death.
(d) She was run over.
9. Where did Jeremiah say he could get what he wanted to wear in the Thanksgiving parade?
(a) The store.
(b) His father.
(c) He could make it.
(d) A museum.
10. What did Jadie make Torey do at the police station?
(a) Present evidence.
(b) Tell Jadie's story for her.
(c) Sit between her and her mother.
(d) Deny what she had heard.
11. Where did Jadie tell Torey about how Jenny died?
(a) The playground.
(b) The nurse's office.
(c) The cloakroom.
(d) Torey's car.
12. Where did Torey stay on Thanksgiving?
(a) Hugh's house.
(b) Lucy's house.
(c) Her parent's house.
(d) The school.
13. What did Jeremiah notice about Jadie as she left the classroom for the last time?
(a) She was smiling.
(b) She was standing up straight.
(c) She was speaking out loud.
(d) All of these.
14. What did Delores immediately decide after hearing Jadie's story?
(a) To question Torey.
(b) To take the parents into custody.
(c) To remove the children from the home.
(d) To start a search for Tashee.
15. How long did Torey sit in the meeting between Lidy and Jadie?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 35 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Torey required by law to do after hearing Jadie's account of Sapphire's abuse?
2. What gift did Torey give to Jadie when she was sick?
3. What caused Torey to find something behind the tire of her car?
4. What did Arkie say Torey had forgotten in the investigation?
5. Why did Amber say she never told anyone about the quartered circle on her body?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)