|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Torey feel after her visit from Lucy after the meeting with Lindy?
2. Where did Jadie agree to talk to Lindy?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In the police station.
(c) In her house.
(d) In the cloakroom.
3. What did Torey find behind the tire of her car?
(a) A letter.
(b) Some bones.
(c) A cat.
(d) The doll she had loaned Torey.
4. What did Jadie say made her stronger?
5. What kind of animal skeleton did Jadie's father have?
6. What was Torey trying to do when she invited Lucy to do something fun?
(a) Build trust.
(b) Ask about Jadie' past.
(c) Distract herself from Jadie.
(d) Make new friends.
7. What was there no hard evidence of in the case of Jadie's abuse?
(a) Sexual abuse.
(d) Psychological abuse.
8. Who did Jadie say she had to take care of?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her teacher.
(c) Her family.
(d) Her pets.
9. Where did Amber have a quartered circle on her body?
(a) Her thigh.
(b) Her abdomen.
(c) Her neck.
(d) Her back.
10. Why did Jadie say she didn't want to go back home?
(a) Miss Ellie would kill her.
(b) She couldn't stand any more.
(c) The ghosts would come back.
(d) Amber would be in danger.
11. What was Philip's Christmas wish?
(a) For Jadie to go home.
(b) For Jadie to come to class.
(c) For Jadie to talk to him.
(d) For Jadie to stand up straight.
12. What kind of clinic once treated Jadie when she was younger?
(a) A mental health clinic.
(b) A physical therapy clinic.
(c) A speech rehab clinic.
(d) A psychiatric clinic.
13. Who said that Jadie would have to tell her own story in order for the investigation to continue?
(d) All of these.
14. What was Torey required by law to do after hearing Jadie's account of Sapphire's abuse?
(a) Get permission from the child.
(b) Report it to officials.
(c) Confront the parents.
(d) Put it in her file.
15. What did Jadie give Torey as she left the classroom for the last time?
(a) A strand of hair.
(b) A book.
(c) A note.
(d) A doll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Torey to find something behind the tire of her car?
2. Where did Jadie tell Torey about how Jenny died?
3. What special item did Philip bring to class?
4. Where did Jadie go after her meeting with Lindy?
5. Where did Torey find Philip's missing special item?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)