|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Philip's disability?
(a) Anger management.
(b) Elective Mutism.
(d) Premature birth.
2. What kind of dolls did Torey own?
(a) Sascha dolls.
(b) Barbie dolls.
(c) Kewpie dolls.
(d) Madame Alexander dolls.
3. Where did Jeremiah steal an animal from?
(a) The house by the school.
(b) The pet store.
(c) Another classroom.
(d) His neighbor's house.
4. What did the school sponsor on the last day of school?
(a) A picnic.
(b) A field day.
(c) A movie.
(d) A field trip.
5. Where had Hugh seen the quartered circle before?
(a) Some old books.
(b) His mother's house.
(c) An occult store.
(d) A church.
6. What was Arkie's occupation?
(a) Vice Principal.
(b) School nutritionist.
(c) Vocational rehabilitation expert.
(d) School psychologist.
7. What kind of requirements did Brucie have?
(c) All of these.
8. What was Torey's job before she moved to Pecking?
9. Where did Jeremiah and Jadie go to look at the stolen animal?
(a) The cloakroom.
(b) The janitor's closet.
(c) The stairwell.
(d) An empty classroom.
10. What did Jadie think happened to June?
(a) She was murdered.
(b) She hated Jadie and left.
(c) She killed herself.
(d) She melted.
11. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
(a) An angel.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A witch.
12. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
(a) She saw it in the video.
(b) She talked to her parents.
(c) She asked Arkie.
(d) She watched during the day.
13. How did Torey feel when Alice praised her on her first day?
14. How did Arkie describe Jadie's family?
15. What was Glen's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Jenny?
2. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
3. What did Reuben need Torey to help him with on the last day of school?
4. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
5. What was the quartered circle used for?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)