|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
(a) Got the Special Education program started.
(b) Got a new principal hired.
(c) Donated computers.
(d) Funded a re-model.
2. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
(a) All of these.
(b) The size.
(c) The arrangement.
(d) The equipment.
3. What kind of dolls did Torey own?
(a) Sascha dolls.
(b) Kewpie dolls.
(c) Barbie dolls.
(d) Madame Alexander dolls.
4. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) She was afraid of Torey.
(b) She was protecting Amber.
(c) She was injured.
(d) She wanted to go to regular class.
5. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
(a) Not die.
(b) Take her home.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Leave town.
6. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The restroom.
(c) The playground.
(d) The kindergarten room.
7. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In the cloakroom.
(c) At her desk.
(d) On the playground.
8. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
(a) She was hiding.
(b) She felt safe.
(c) She made the teacher look silly.
(d) She was afraid.
9. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
(a) She saw it in the video.
(b) She talked to her parents.
(c) She asked Arkie.
(d) She watched during the day.
10. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
(a) Their house.
(b) The parking lot.
(c) The principal's office.
(d) The cloakroom.
11. How did Jadie say Tashee was killed?
(a) She starved.
(b) Her heart was impaled.
(c) Her throat was slit.
(d) She was drowned.
12. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
(b) All of these.
(c) Look people in the eye.
13. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
(a) She was not Methodist.
(b) She needed her help on a project.
(c) She didn't have the money.
(d) She had never been away from his children before.
14. What did Torey use to illustrate Jadie's problem while on vacation?
(a) Samples of her work.
(b) A video clip of her.
(c) Her file.
(d) All of these.
15. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
(a) It had blonde hair.
(b) It smelled bad.
(c) It had poopy pants.
(d) It wouldn't talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Jadie afraid for her sister?
2. What was Arkie's occupation?
3. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
4. Where did Jeremiah steal an animal from?
5. What did Jadie search her favorite part of the classroom for?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)