|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
(a) A public speaking camp.
(b) An art camp.
(c) A girl's camp.
(d) A Methodist camp.
2. Who taught Jadie to be a ghost?
(a) Her father.
3. What did the school sponsor on the last day of school?
(a) A field trip.
(b) A picnic.
(c) A movie.
(d) A field day.
4. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
5. Who did Torey first go to when she suspected Jadie as a victim of sexual abuse?
6. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom during class?
(a) Asked about her dad.
(b) Asked about the puppy.
(c) Pretended his hand was a spider.
(d) Drew a quartered circle for her.
7. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
(a) She didn't want the doll to be like her.
(b) She wanted to see her doll.
(c) She wanted the doll to be able to breathe.
(d) She didn't want Tashee to feel burried.
8. What was the quartered circle used for?
(a) To curse people.
(b) To protect people.
(c) To separate good from bad.
(d) To call Black Mass.
9. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
(a) An angel.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A witch.
10. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) She was injured.
(b) She was afraid of Torey.
(c) She wanted to go to regular class.
(d) She was protecting Amber.
11. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
(a) She did all her work.
(b) They figured she would grow out of it.
(c) She talked plenty at home.
(d) They liked her being quiet.
12. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
(a) It had poopy pants.
(b) It wouldn't talk.
(c) It smelled bad.
(d) It had blonde hair.
13. What was Arkie's occupation?
(a) Vice Principal.
(b) School psychologist.
(c) School nutritionist.
(d) Vocational rehabilitation expert.
14. What was Torey's job before she moved to Pecking?
15. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
(a) To find love.
(b) To get a raise.
(c) To be a teacher.
(d) To be with her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Philip's disability?
2. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
3. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
4. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
5. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)