|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
(a) Not die.
(b) Leave town.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Take her home.
2. How did Torey feel when Alice praised her on her first day?
3. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
(b) Rocked in his chair.
(c) Spun in circles.
(d) Colored pictures.
4. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
(a) To give the students a fresh start.
(b) To clear the room of June's memory.
(c) To make things better for her.
(d) All of these.
5. What was Jadie's disability?
(a) Hearing loss.
(b) Elective Mutism.
(d) Anger management.
6. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
7. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
(a) A girl's camp.
(b) A public speaking camp.
(c) An art camp.
(d) A Methodist camp.
8. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
(a) To be with her family.
(b) To get a raise.
(c) To be a teacher.
(d) To find love.
9. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
(a) They figured she would grow out of it.
(b) She did all her work.
(c) She talked plenty at home.
(d) They liked her being quiet.
10. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
(a) It had blonde hair.
(b) It had poopy pants.
(c) It smelled bad.
(d) It wouldn't talk.
11. When did Torey spend time with Hugh?
(a) Fall break.
(b) The summer break.
(c) Springs break.
12. Where did Lucy say child abuse was most prevalent?
(b) Country towns.
(c) Big families.
(d) Big cities.
13. Where had Hugh seen the quartered circle before?
(a) Some old books.
(b) A church.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) An occult store.
14. What kind of dolls did Torey own?
(a) Kewpie dolls.
(b) Sascha dolls.
(c) Madame Alexander dolls.
(d) Barbie dolls.
15. Who was Jenny?
(a) A police woman.
(b) Jadie's sister.
(c) Jadie's cat.
(d) A social worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jeremiah and Jadie go to look at the stolen animal?
2. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
3. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
4. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
5. What was Torey unable to ask for from the more experienced people in Pecking?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)