|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Pecking in need of a Special Education teacher when Torey applied?
(a) The program was just put together.
(b) The former one killed herself.
(c) The former one was fired.
(d) The former teacher moved away.
2. What kind of dolls did Torey own?
(a) Barbie dolls.
(b) Madame Alexander dolls.
(c) Sascha dolls.
(d) Kewpie dolls.
3. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
4. What did Jadie think happened to June?
(a) She was murdered.
(b) She melted.
(c) She hated Jadie and left.
(d) She killed herself.
5. Where did Torey go to spend time with Hugh?
(a) A library.
(b) Her house.
(c) The city.
(d) The school.
6. How did Jadie say Tashee was killed?
(a) Her throat was slit.
(b) Her heart was impaled.
(c) She was drowned.
(d) She starved.
7. What did the school sponsor on the last day of school?
(a) A field day.
(b) A picnic.
(c) A movie.
(d) A field trip.
8. Why did Jadie say the doll was afraid of Torey when Torey was role playing?
(a) Her mom was sick.
(b) Her dad was dying.
(c) It was her birthday.
(d) She wet her pants.
9. Way does Jadie say she always bends over?
(a) To be shorter.
(b) To keep her insides from falling out.
(c) To hide from others.
(d) To make her stomach stop hurting.
10. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
(a) Hid in the bathroom.
(b) Went to the playground.
(c) Caused trouble.
(d) Ran home.
11. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
12. Who did Torey talk to about Jadie's problem while on vacation?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her colleagues.
(d) Her brother.
13. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
(a) She was a ghost.
(b) She was dying.
(c) She was prettier that way.
(d) She was bent over.
14. Who did Jadie say killed Tashee?
(a) Miss Ellie.
(b) Ed Cragun.
(c) Her father.
(d) The police man.
15. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
(a) She didn't want the doll to be like her.
(b) She wanted the doll to be able to breathe.
(c) She wanted to see her doll.
(d) She didn't want Tashee to feel burried.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Torey usually able to see Arkie?
2. How did Torey view herself among the other teachers at the school?
3. What about the stolen animal was Jadie talking about when Torey found her?
4. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
5. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)