Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 15 and 16)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who educated Torey about all of Brucie's special requirements?
b) His mother.
c) His father.
2. What did Jadie paint a picture of in class?
b) Play doh.
d) The puppy.
3. Where did Jeremiah and Jadie go to look at the stolen animal?
a) The janitor's closet.
b) The cloakroom.
c) An empty classroom.
d) The stairwell.
4. Who did Torey talk to about Jadie's problem while on vacation?
a) Her mother.
b) Her colleagues.
d) Her brother.
5. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
a) Quartered circles.
d) Her name.
6. Who did ...
This section contains 470 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)