|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
(a) She had to do homework.
(b) She had to be quiet.
(c) She had to help clean.
(d) She had to talk.
2. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) She was injured.
(b) She wanted to go to regular class.
(c) She was afraid of Torey.
(d) She was protecting Amber.
3. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
(a) The dark corner.
(b) The window seat.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The cloakroom.
4. What about the stolen animal was Jadie talking about when Torey found her?
(a) Its private parts.
(b) What to name it.
(c) What would happen if it died.
(d) How to kill it.
5. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom during class?
(a) Drew a quartered circle for her.
(b) Asked about her dad.
(c) Pretended his hand was a spider.
(d) Asked about the puppy.
6. What made Jadie afraid for her sister?
(a) She was getting sick.
(b) She was turning 6.
(c) She was alone in Kindergarten.
(d) All of these.
7. What grade did Alice teach?
(a) Second grade.
(b) Third grade.
(c) First grade.
8. What did Jadie say she could get to come out of the stolen animal?
9. What animal did Jeremiah steal?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A hamster.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A puppy.
10. Where did Jeremiah and Jadie go to look at the stolen animal?
(a) An empty classroom.
(b) The stairwell.
(c) The cloakroom.
(d) The janitor's closet.
11. Why did Jadie's father not let her go to the camp?
(a) He had never been away from his children before.
(b) He needed her help on a project.
(c) He didn't have the money.
(d) He was not Methodist.
12. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
(a) All of these.
(b) The size.
(c) The arrangement.
(d) The equipment.
13. Who was Jenny?
(a) Jadie's cat.
(b) Jadie's sister.
(c) A social worker.
(d) A police woman.
14. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
(b) Rocked in his chair.
(c) Colored pictures.
(d) Spun in circles.
15. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
(b) A ghost.
(c) An angel.
(d) A witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jeremiah steal an animal from?
2. Way does Jadie say she always bends over?
3. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
4. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
5. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)