|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
(a) At her desk.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) On the playground.
(d) In the cloakroom.
2. How many years was Jadie put in Kindergarten?
3. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
(a) The dark corner.
(b) The cloakroom.
(c) The window seat.
(d) The bathroom.
4. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
(a) She was a ghost.
(b) She was prettier that way.
(c) She was dying.
(d) She was bent over.
5. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
(a) An art camp.
(b) A public speaking camp.
(c) A girl's camp.
(d) A Methodist camp.
6. What kind of dolls did Torey own?
(a) Kewpie dolls.
(b) Madame Alexander dolls.
(c) Barbie dolls.
(d) Sascha dolls.
7. What made Jadie afraid for her sister?
(a) She was getting sick.
(b) All of these.
(c) She was alone in Kindergarten.
(d) She was turning 6.
8. What was Reuben's disability?
(a) Down Sydrome.
9. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
(a) The cloakroom.
(b) The parking lot.
(c) The principal's office.
(d) Their house.
10. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
(a) She was not Methodist.
(b) She needed her help on a project.
(c) She had never been away from his children before.
(d) She didn't have the money.
11. Who taught Jadie to be a ghost?
(c) Her father.
12. What was Torey unable to ask for from the more experienced people in Pecking?
(b) A raise.
(d) Legal assistance.
13. Where did Jeremiah steal an animal from?
(a) His neighbor's house.
(b) The pet store.
(c) Another classroom.
(d) The house by the school.
14. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
(a) Caused trouble.
(b) Went to the playground.
(c) Ran home.
(d) Hid in the bathroom.
15. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
(a) If good things happened to them.
(b) If she believed what they said.
(c) If they were ever happy again.
(d) If she loved them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
2. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
3. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
4. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
5. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)