|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) The playground.
(b) The restroom.
(c) The kindergarten room.
(d) The hospital.
2. What made Jadie afraid for her sister?
(a) All of these.
(b) She was turning 6.
(c) She was getting sick.
(d) She was alone in Kindergarten.
3. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
(a) She felt safe.
(b) She made the teacher look silly.
(c) She was hiding.
(d) She was afraid.
4. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
(a) Take her home.
(b) Not die.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Leave town.
5. Where did Jeremiah and Jadie go to look at the stolen animal?
(a) An empty classroom.
(b) The cloakroom.
(c) The stairwell.
(d) The janitor's closet.
6. What was the quartered circle used for?
(a) To call Black Mass.
(b) To separate good from bad.
(c) To curse people.
(d) To protect people.
7. Why did Jadie say the doll was afraid of Torey when Torey was role playing?
(a) Her dad was dying.
(b) It was her birthday.
(c) She wet her pants.
(d) Her mom was sick.
8. Who did Jadie say killed Tashee?
(a) Her father.
(b) The police man.
(c) Miss Ellie.
(d) Ed Cragun.
9. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
(a) Jadie's strange ways.
(b) Threats from others.
(c) An ended relationship.
(d) Personal depression.
10. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
(c) All of these.
(d) Look people in the eye.
11. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
(a) She wanted to see her doll.
(b) She didn't want Tashee to feel burried.
(c) She didn't want the doll to be like her.
(d) She wanted the doll to be able to breathe.
12. What did Reuben need Torey to help him with on the last day of school?
(a) Finding his mother.
(b) Finding a restroom.
(c) Filling out paperwork.
(d) Talking with others.
13. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
14. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
15. What was Jadie's disability?
(b) Elective Mutism.
(c) Hearing loss.
(d) Anger management.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
2. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom during class?
3. How did Torey know Hugh?
4. What did the school sponsor on the last day of school?
5. Where had Hugh seen the quartered circle before?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)