|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Jadie say killed Tashee?
(a) Her father.
(b) The police man.
(c) Miss Ellie.
(d) Ed Cragun.
2. How old was Tashee when she died?
3. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
(a) She needed her help on a project.
(b) She was not Methodist.
(c) She didn't have the money.
(d) She had never been away from his children before.
4. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
(a) Spun in circles.
(b) Rocked in his chair.
(d) Colored pictures.
5. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
(a) A witch.
(c) An angel.
(d) A ghost.
6. What about the stolen animal was Jadie talking about when Torey found her?
(a) What to name it.
(b) Its private parts.
(c) How to kill it.
(d) What would happen if it died.
7. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
8. When did Torey spend time with Hugh?
(a) Springs break.
(c) Fall break.
(d) The summer break.
9. What made Jadie afraid for her sister?
(a) She was alone in Kindergarten.
(b) She was turning 6.
(c) All of these.
(d) She was getting sick.
10. What did Torey use to illustrate Jadie's problem while on vacation?
(a) Her file.
(b) A video clip of her.
(c) Samples of her work.
(d) All of these.
11. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
(a) She had to be quiet.
(b) She had to do homework.
(c) She had to help clean.
(d) She had to talk.
12. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) She was injured.
(b) She wanted to go to regular class.
(c) She was protecting Amber.
(d) She was afraid of Torey.
13. When was Torey usually able to see Arkie?
(c) Before school.
14. Where did Jeremiah steal an animal from?
(a) The house by the school.
(b) The pet store.
(c) Another classroom.
(d) His neighbor's house.
15. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
(a) A power struggle.
(b) A passing in the night.
(c) A happy coincidence.
(d) A symbiotic situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Hugh seen the quartered circle before?
2. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
3. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
4. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
5. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)