|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade did Alice teach?
(a) First grade.
(b) Second grade.
(d) Third grade.
2. Who taught Jadie to be a ghost?
(c) Her father.
3. Where did Lucy say child abuse was most prevalent?
(b) Country towns.
(c) Big cities.
(d) Big families.
4. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
(a) The rules.
(b) His homework.
(c) His language.
(d) The games.
5. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
(a) Getting Jadie to talk.
(b) Not quitting.
(c) Making the principal smile.
(d) Keeping Jeremiah quiet.
6. Why did Jadie's father not let her go to the camp?
(a) He didn't have the money.
(b) He had never been away from his children before.
(c) He was not Methodist.
(d) He needed her help on a project.
7. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
(b) Colored pictures.
(c) Spun in circles.
(d) Rocked in his chair.
8. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
(a) They liked her being quiet.
(b) They figured she would grow out of it.
(c) She did all her work.
(d) She talked plenty at home.
9. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
10. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
11. How did Arkie describe Jadie's family?
12. Who did Torey talk to about Jadie's problem while on vacation?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her colleagues.
13. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
14. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The restroom.
(c) The playground.
(d) The kindergarten room.
15. How many years was Jadie put in Kindergarten?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Torey view herself among the other teachers at the school?
2. What did Jadie cry about needing a safe place to hide?
3. Where had Hugh seen the quartered circle before?
4. What kind of requirements did Brucie have?
5. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)