|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Torey know Hugh?
(a) They were dating.
(b) They worked together.
(c) They were related.
(d) They went to school together.
2. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
(a) To clear the room of June's memory.
(b) To make things better for her.
(c) All of these.
(d) To give the students a fresh start.
3. How did Arkie describe Jadie's family?
4. What was Torey's job before she moved to Pecking?
5. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
6. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
(a) She was a ghost.
(b) She was dying.
(c) She was bent over.
(d) She was prettier that way.
7. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
(a) Got a new principal hired.
(b) Got the Special Education program started.
(c) Donated computers.
(d) Funded a re-model.
8. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
(a) A public speaking camp.
(b) A Methodist camp.
(c) An art camp.
(d) A girl's camp.
9. What made Jadie afraid for her sister?
(a) She was turning 6.
(b) She was getting sick.
(c) All of these.
(d) She was alone in Kindergarten.
10. Who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
11. Where had Hugh seen the quartered circle before?
(a) A church.
(b) His mother's house.
(c) An occult store.
(d) Some old books.
12. Where did Jeremiah and Jadie go to look at the stolen animal?
(a) An empty classroom.
(b) The janitor's closet.
(c) The cloakroom.
(d) The stairwell.
13. How old was Tashee when she died?
14. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
(a) The games.
(b) His language.
(c) His homework.
(d) The rules.
15. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
(a) A poster in the hall.
(b) A church sign.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
2. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
3. What was Philip's disability?
4. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
5. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)