|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
(a) The equipment.
(b) The size.
(c) The arrangement.
(d) All of these.
2. How did Torey know Hugh?
(a) They worked together.
(b) They went to school together.
(c) They were dating.
(d) They were related.
3. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
(a) Donated computers.
(b) Funded a re-model.
(c) Got a new principal hired.
(d) Got the Special Education program started.
4. Why did Jadie's father not let her go to the camp?
(a) He had never been away from his children before.
(b) He needed her help on a project.
(c) He was not Methodist.
(d) He didn't have the money.
5. What animal did Jeremiah steal?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A hamster.
6. Who did Torey talk to about Jadie's problem while on vacation?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her colleagues.
(d) Her brother.
7. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
8. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
9. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
(a) Jadie's strange ways.
(b) Threats from others.
(c) An ended relationship.
(d) Personal depression.
10. What was Reuben's disability?
(d) Down Sydrome.
11. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
(a) It had blonde hair.
(b) It smelled bad.
(c) It had poopy pants.
(d) It wouldn't talk.
12. Why did Jadie say the doll was afraid of Torey when Torey was role playing?
(a) She wet her pants.
(b) Her dad was dying.
(c) Her mom was sick.
(d) It was her birthday.
13. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
(a) The cloakroom.
(b) The window seat.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The dark corner.
14. Where had Hugh seen the quartered circle before?
(a) His mother's house.
(b) A church.
(c) Some old books.
(d) An occult store.
15. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) The playground.
(b) The kindergarten room.
(c) The restroom.
(d) The hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
2. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
3. What did Jadie say she could get to come out of the stolen animal?
4. Who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
5. Why was Pecking in need of a Special Education teacher when Torey applied?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)