|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Tashee when she died?
2. What did Reuben need Torey to help him with on the last day of school?
(a) Filling out paperwork.
(b) Talking with others.
(c) Finding a restroom.
(d) Finding his mother.
3. When was Torey usually able to see Arkie?
(a) Before school.
4. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) The restroom.
(b) The playground.
(c) The kindergarten room.
(d) The hospital.
5. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
(a) To give the students a fresh start.
(b) To clear the room of June's memory.
(c) To make things better for her.
(d) All of these.
6. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
(a) Rocked in his chair.
(c) Colored pictures.
(d) Spun in circles.
7. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
(a) To be with her family.
(b) To be a teacher.
(c) To get a raise.
(d) To find love.
8. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Take her home.
(c) Not die.
(d) Leave town.
9. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
(a) A poster in the hall.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The bible.
(d) A church sign.
10. What was Arkie's occupation?
(a) Vice Principal.
(b) School nutritionist.
(c) Vocational rehabilitation expert.
(d) School psychologist.
11. What did Jadie think happened to June?
(a) She killed herself.
(b) She melted.
(c) She hated Jadie and left.
(d) She was murdered.
12. What was Torey's job before she moved to Pecking?
13. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
(a) She had to be quiet.
(b) She had to do homework.
(c) She had to help clean.
(d) She had to talk.
14. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
(a) His language.
(b) The rules.
(c) The games.
(d) His homework.
15. Where did Torey go to spend time with Hugh?
(a) The school.
(b) A library.
(c) The city.
(d) Her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Jenny?
2. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
3. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
4. What was Glen's occupation?
5. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)