|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
2. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The window seat.
(c) The cloakroom.
(d) The dark corner.
3. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
(a) She did all her work.
(b) They liked her being quiet.
(c) They figured she would grow out of it.
(d) She talked plenty at home.
4. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) The kindergarten room.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The restroom.
(d) The playground.
5. What was the quartered circle used for?
(a) To separate good from bad.
(b) To call Black Mass.
(c) To protect people.
(d) To curse people.
6. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
(a) An ended relationship.
(b) Threats from others.
(c) Personal depression.
(d) Jadie's strange ways.
7. Who did Torey talk to about Jadie's problem while on vacation?
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her colleagues.
(d) Her mother.
8. What made Jadie afraid for her sister?
(a) She was getting sick.
(b) All of these.
(c) She was alone in Kindergarten.
(d) She was turning 6.
9. What did Torey use to illustrate Jadie's problem while on vacation?
(a) Samples of her work.
(b) All of these.
(c) A video clip of her.
(d) Her file.
10. What did Reuben need Torey to help him with on the last day of school?
(a) Talking with others.
(b) Finding a restroom.
(c) Finding his mother.
(d) Filling out paperwork.
11. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
(a) The bible.
(b) Her mother.
(c) A church sign.
(d) A poster in the hall.
12. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
(c) Food coloring.
13. Why did Jadie say the doll was afraid of Torey when Torey was role playing?
(a) It was her birthday.
(b) Her mom was sick.
(c) Her dad was dying.
(d) She wet her pants.
14. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
(a) His homework.
(b) His language.
(c) The games.
(d) The rules.
15. Where did Jeremiah and Jadie go to look at the stolen animal?
(a) The cloakroom.
(b) The stairwell.
(c) The janitor's closet.
(d) An empty classroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where on Reuben did Torey find teeth marks?
2. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
3. What about the stolen animal was Jadie talking about when Torey found her?
4. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
5. Why was Pecking in need of a Special Education teacher when Torey applied?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)