|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Hugh seen the quartered circle before?
(a) His mother's house.
(b) A church.
(c) An occult store.
(d) Some old books.
2. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
(b) Art projects.
(c) Physical activity.
(d) Field trips.
3. What did Jadie think happened to June?
(a) She killed herself.
(b) She was murdered.
(c) She melted.
(d) She hated Jadie and left.
4. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
(a) Funded a re-model.
(b) Donated computers.
(c) Got a new principal hired.
(d) Got the Special Education program started.
5. What animal did Jeremiah steal?
(a) A kitten.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A hamster.
6. When was Torey usually able to see Arkie?
(d) Before school.
7. Who taught Jadie to be a ghost?
(d) Her father.
8. Where did Jeremiah and Jadie go to look at the stolen animal?
(a) The cloakroom.
(b) The stairwell.
(c) The janitor's closet.
(d) An empty classroom.
9. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
(a) The games.
(b) The rules.
(c) His homework.
(d) His language.
10. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
(a) She was hiding.
(b) She made the teacher look silly.
(c) She felt safe.
(d) She was afraid.
11. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
(a) Making the principal smile.
(b) Getting Jadie to talk.
(c) Keeping Jeremiah quiet.
(d) Not quitting.
12. What did Reuben need Torey to help him with on the last day of school?
(a) Talking with others.
(b) Finding his mother.
(c) Filling out paperwork.
(d) Finding a restroom.
13. Who did Torey first go to when she suspected Jadie as a victim of sexual abuse?
14. Way does Jadie say she always bends over?
(a) To make her stomach stop hurting.
(b) To be shorter.
(c) To hide from others.
(d) To keep her insides from falling out.
15. When did Torey spend time with Hugh?
(a) Springs break.
(b) Fall break.
(c) The summer break.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
2. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom during class?
3. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
4. What grade did Alice teach?
5. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)