|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of requirements did Brucie have?
(b) All of these.
2. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
(b) Food coloring.
3. How did Torey view herself among the other teachers at the school?
4. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
(a) If they were ever happy again.
(b) If she believed what they said.
(c) If good things happened to them.
(d) If she loved them.
5. How many years was Jadie put in Kindergarten?
6. Where had Hugh seen the quartered circle before?
(a) His mother's house.
(b) Some old books.
(c) An occult store.
(d) A church.
7. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
(a) It had poopy pants.
(b) It had blonde hair.
(c) It smelled bad.
(d) It wouldn't talk.
8. Way does Jadie say she always bends over?
(a) To be shorter.
(b) To keep her insides from falling out.
(c) To make her stomach stop hurting.
(d) To hide from others.
9. What did Jadie think happened to June?
(a) She was murdered.
(b) She hated Jadie and left.
(c) She killed herself.
(d) She melted.
10. What was Arkie's occupation?
(a) Vocational rehabilitation expert.
(b) School psychologist.
(c) Vice Principal.
(d) School nutritionist.
11. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) At her desk.
(c) On the playground.
(d) In the cloakroom.
12. What did Torey use to illustrate Jadie's problem while on vacation?
(a) Samples of her work.
(b) Her file.
(c) All of these.
(d) A video clip of her.
13. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
(a) Hid in the bathroom.
(b) Ran home.
(c) Caused trouble.
(d) Went to the playground.
14. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
(a) An ended relationship.
(b) Personal depression.
(c) Threats from others.
(d) Jadie's strange ways.
15. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
(a) She was bent over.
(b) She was a ghost.
(c) She was prettier that way.
(d) She was dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about the stolen animal was Jadie talking about when Torey found her?
2. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
3. Why did Jadie's father not let her go to the camp?
4. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
5. What was Jadie's disability?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)