|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
(a) Hid in the bathroom.
(b) Ran home.
(c) Went to the playground.
(d) Caused trouble.
2. When was Torey usually able to see Arkie?
(c) Before school.
3. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
(a) A girl's camp.
(b) An art camp.
(c) A public speaking camp.
(d) A Methodist camp.
4. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom during class?
(a) Pretended his hand was a spider.
(b) Asked about her dad.
(c) Asked about the puppy.
(d) Drew a quartered circle for her.
5. How did Jadie say Tashee was killed?
(a) Her heart was impaled.
(b) She was drowned.
(c) She starved.
(d) Her throat was slit.
6. What was Torey's job before she moved to Pecking?
7. Who taught Jadie to be a ghost?
(a) Her father.
8. How did Torey view herself among the other teachers at the school?
9. How old was Tashee when she died?
10. What was the quartered circle used for?
(a) To curse people.
(b) To separate good from bad.
(c) To call Black Mass.
(d) To protect people.
11. Why did Jadie say the doll was afraid of Torey when Torey was role playing?
(a) Her mom was sick.
(b) She wet her pants.
(c) Her dad was dying.
(d) It was her birthday.
12. How many years was Jadie put in Kindergarten?
13. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
(a) Food coloring.
14. When did Torey spend time with Hugh?
(a) Fall break.
(c) The summer break.
(d) Springs break.
15. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Philip's disability?
2. What did Jadie search her favorite part of the classroom for?
3. What was Torey unable to ask for from the more experienced people in Pecking?
4. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
5. Where on Reuben did Torey find teeth marks?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)