|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Hugh seen the quartered circle before?
(a) His mother's house.
(b) Some old books.
(c) A church.
(d) An occult store.
2. Why did Jadie's father not let her go to the camp?
(a) He had never been away from his children before.
(b) He didn't have the money.
(c) He was not Methodist.
(d) He needed her help on a project.
3. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
(a) Making the principal smile.
(b) Keeping Jeremiah quiet.
(c) Getting Jadie to talk.
(d) Not quitting.
4. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
(a) The cloakroom.
(b) The window seat.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The dark corner.
5. Who educated Torey about all of Brucie's special requirements?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
6. How old was Tashee when she died?
7. What did the school sponsor on the last day of school?
(a) A picnic.
(b) A field trip.
(c) A field day.
(d) A movie.
8. When did Torey spend time with Hugh?
(b) The summer break.
(c) Fall break.
(d) Springs break.
9. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
(a) Field trips.
(b) Art projects.
(d) Physical activity.
10. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
(a) She made the teacher look silly.
(b) She was hiding.
(c) She was afraid.
(d) She felt safe.
11. What was Jadie's disability?
(a) Hearing loss.
(c) Elective Mutism.
(d) Anger management.
12. What grade did Alice teach?
(b) First grade.
(c) Second grade.
(d) Third grade.
13. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
(a) Hid in the bathroom.
(b) Went to the playground.
(c) Ran home.
(d) Caused trouble.
14. What about the stolen animal was Jadie talking about when Torey found her?
(a) How to kill it.
(b) What to name it.
(c) Its private parts.
(d) What would happen if it died.
15. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
2. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
3. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
4. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
5. What did Torey use to illustrate Jadie's problem while on vacation?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)