|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
(a) To get a raise.
(b) To be with her family.
(c) To be a teacher.
(d) To find love.
2. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
(a) She didn't want Tashee to feel burried.
(b) She wanted the doll to be able to breathe.
(c) She wanted to see her doll.
(d) She didn't want the doll to be like her.
3. What grade did Alice teach?
(b) Third grade.
(c) First grade.
(d) Second grade.
4. What did Jadie say she could get to come out of the stolen animal?
5. Why did Jadie's father not let her go to the camp?
(a) He had never been away from his children before.
(b) He needed her help on a project.
(c) He didn't have the money.
(d) He was not Methodist.
6. Where did Jeremiah steal an animal from?
(a) The house by the school.
(b) Another classroom.
(c) His neighbor's house.
(d) The pet store.
7. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom during class?
(a) Asked about the puppy.
(b) Asked about her dad.
(c) Pretended his hand was a spider.
(d) Drew a quartered circle for her.
8. How did Torey know Hugh?
(a) They went to school together.
(b) They were related.
(c) They worked together.
(d) They were dating.
9. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) She was protecting Amber.
(b) She was afraid of Torey.
(c) She was injured.
(d) She wanted to go to regular class.
10. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
(a) The principal's office.
(b) The cloakroom.
(c) Their house.
(d) The parking lot.
11. Who did Jadie say killed Tashee?
(a) Her father.
(b) The police man.
(c) Miss Ellie.
(d) Ed Cragun.
12. What was Torey's job before she moved to Pecking?
13. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
(a) Went to the playground.
(b) Ran home.
(c) Hid in the bathroom.
(d) Caused trouble.
14. Who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
15. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
(a) Not die.
(b) Leave town.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Take her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Torey use to illustrate Jadie's problem while on vacation?
2. What did Reuben need Torey to help him with on the last day of school?
3. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
4. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
5. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)