Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
(a) She watched during the day.
(b) She talked to her parents.
(c) She saw it in the video.
(d) She asked Arkie.
2. When was Torey usually able to see Arkie?
(b) Before school.
3. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
4. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
(b) All of these.
(d) Look people in the eye.
5. Where did Torey go to spend time with Hugh?
(a) Her house.
(b) The city.
(c) A library.
(d) The school.
6. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
(a) The dark corner.
(b) The window seat.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The cloakroom.
7. Where had Hugh seen the quartered circle before?
(a) An occult store.
(b) A church.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) Some old books.
8. What did Jadie say she could get to come out of the stolen animal?
9. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
10. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) She was injured.
(b) She was afraid of Torey.
(c) She was protecting Amber.
(d) She wanted to go to regular class.
11. Where did Lucy say child abuse was most prevalent?
(b) Big cities.
(c) Big families.
(d) Country towns.
12. Who did Torey first go to when she suspected Jadie as a victim of sexual abuse?
13. When did Torey spend time with Hugh?
(a) Fall break.
(b) The summer break.
(c) Springs break.
14. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
(a) The size.
(b) The equipment.
(c) The arrangement.
(d) All of these.
15. What did Reuben need Torey to help him with on the last day of school?
(a) Finding his mother.
(b) Talking with others.
(c) Finding a restroom.
(d) Filling out paperwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
2. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
3. What did the school sponsor on the last day of school?
4. What kind of dolls did Torey own?
5. Who educated Torey about all of Brucie's special requirements?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)