|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years was Jadie put in Kindergarten?
2. Where on Reuben did Torey find teeth marks?
(a) His hand.
(b) His ear.
(c) His neck.
(d) His privates.
3. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
(a) To find love.
(b) To be with her family.
(c) To get a raise.
(d) To be a teacher.
4. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
(a) If she believed what they said.
(b) If they were ever happy again.
(c) If she loved them.
(d) If good things happened to them.
5. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
(a) Ran home.
(b) Hid in the bathroom.
(c) Went to the playground.
(d) Caused trouble.
6. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
(a) Field trips.
(b) Physical activity.
(d) Art projects.
7. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
(a) She was not Methodist.
(b) She had never been away from his children before.
(c) She didn't have the money.
(d) She needed her help on a project.
8. What did Jadie cry about needing a safe place to hide?
(a) Her soul.
(b) Her body.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her doll.
9. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom during class?
(a) Asked about the puppy.
(b) Asked about her dad.
(c) Pretended his hand was a spider.
(d) Drew a quartered circle for her.
10. What was Glen's occupation?
11. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
12. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
(a) Got a new principal hired.
(b) Funded a re-model.
(c) Donated computers.
(d) Got the Special Education program started.
13. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
14. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
(a) Rocked in his chair.
(c) Spun in circles.
(d) Colored pictures.
15. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) The playground.
(b) The kindergarten room.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The restroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Reuben need Torey to help him with on the last day of school?
2. What did the school sponsor on the last day of school?
3. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
4. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
5. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)