|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
(a) She was bent over.
(b) She was dying.
(c) She was prettier that way.
(d) She was a ghost.
2. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
3. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
(a) To find love.
(b) To get a raise.
(c) To be with her family.
(d) To be a teacher.
4. What kind of requirements did Brucie have?
(a) All of these.
5. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
(a) A church sign.
(b) Her mother.
(c) A poster in the hall.
(d) The bible.
6. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
(a) They liked her being quiet.
(b) She did all her work.
(c) She talked plenty at home.
(d) They figured she would grow out of it.
7. Why was Pecking in need of a Special Education teacher when Torey applied?
(a) The former one killed herself.
(b) The program was just put together.
(c) The former one was fired.
(d) The former teacher moved away.
8. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) She wanted to go to regular class.
(b) She was afraid of Torey.
(c) She was injured.
(d) She was protecting Amber.
9. When was Torey usually able to see Arkie?
(b) Before school.
10. Why did Jadie's father not let her go to the camp?
(a) He didn't have the money.
(b) He had never been away from his children before.
(c) He was not Methodist.
(d) He needed her help on a project.
11. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
(a) She wanted the doll to be able to breathe.
(b) She didn't want Tashee to feel burried.
(c) She didn't want the doll to be like her.
(d) She wanted to see her doll.
12. What did Jadie search her favorite part of the classroom for?
13. What did Reuben need Torey to help him with on the last day of school?
(a) Finding a restroom.
(b) Finding his mother.
(c) Filling out paperwork.
(d) Talking with others.
14. What did Jadie cry about needing a safe place to hide?
(a) Her body.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her soul.
(d) Her doll.
15. How many years was Jadie put in Kindergarten?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Reuben's disability?
2. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
3. Who was Jenny?
4. What did Jadie say she could get to come out of the stolen animal?
5. Where did Jeremiah and Jadie go to look at the stolen animal?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)