|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
2. How did Torey feel when Alice praised her on her first day?
3. What was Torey's job before she moved to Pecking?
4. What was Torey unable to ask for from the more experienced people in Pecking?
(a) A raise.
(c) Legal assistance.
5. What was the quartered circle used for?
(a) To protect people.
(b) To separate good from bad.
(c) To curse people.
(d) To call Black Mass.
6. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
(a) She didn't want the doll to be like her.
(b) She didn't want Tashee to feel burried.
(c) She wanted the doll to be able to breathe.
(d) She wanted to see her doll.
7. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
(a) If she believed what they said.
(b) If they were ever happy again.
(c) If she loved them.
(d) If good things happened to them.
8. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
9. What about the stolen animal was Jadie talking about when Torey found her?
(a) Its private parts.
(b) What would happen if it died.
(c) How to kill it.
(d) What to name it.
10. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) At her desk.
(c) In the cloakroom.
(d) On the playground.
11. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
(a) Caused trouble.
(b) Hid in the bathroom.
(c) Ran home.
(d) Went to the playground.
12. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
(a) She saw it in the video.
(b) She asked Arkie.
(c) She watched during the day.
(d) She talked to her parents.
13. Where did Lucy say child abuse was most prevalent?
(b) Big cities.
(c) Big families.
(d) Country towns.
14. What kind of dolls did Torey own?
(a) Kewpie dolls.
(b) Madame Alexander dolls.
(c) Barbie dolls.
(d) Sascha dolls.
15. What grade did Alice teach?
(b) Third grade.
(c) First grade.
(d) Second grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
2. Who was Jenny?
3. Where did Jeremiah and Jadie go to look at the stolen animal?
4. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
5. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)