|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took Jadie and her sisters to a new house?
2. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
(a) To make things better for her.
(b) To give the students a fresh start.
(c) All of these.
(d) To clear the room of June's memory.
3. Who was Jenny?
(a) Jadie's sister.
(b) A police woman.
(c) Jadie's cat.
(d) A social worker.
4. What did Jadie think happened to June?
(a) She was murdered.
(b) She hated Jadie and left.
(c) She killed herself.
(d) She melted.
5. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
(a) They liked her being quiet.
(b) She talked plenty at home.
(c) They figured she would grow out of it.
(d) She did all her work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Jadie doing at the time Torey was writing this book?
2. Why did Jadie say the doll was afraid of Torey when Torey was role playing?
3. What did Jeremiah notice about Jadie as she left the classroom for the last time?
4. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
5. Who waited with Torey while Jadie was alone with Lindy?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)