|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal did Jeremiah steal?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A hamster.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A kitten.
2. What did Reuben need Torey to help him with on the last day of school?
(a) Filling out paperwork.
(b) Finding a restroom.
(c) Finding his mother.
(d) Talking with others.
3. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
(a) She needed her help on a project.
(b) She didn't have the money.
(c) She had never been away from his children before.
(d) She was not Methodist.
4. What did the school sponsor on the last day of school?
(a) A field trip.
(b) A picnic.
(c) A movie.
(d) A field day.
5. What kind of animal skeleton did Jadie's father have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie tell Torey about when they discussed going back to the clinic?
2. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
3. How did Torey view herself among the other teachers at the school?
4. What did Jadie cry about needing a safe place to hide?
5. Who fought with Philip over the special item he brought to class?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)