|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jadie say Jenny was killed?
(a) She was pulled apart on top of her.
(b) Her throat was slit.
(c) She was burned to death.
(d) She was run over.
2. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
3. Why did authorities think Jadie walked bent over?
(a) To protect herself.
(b) To look strange.
(c) To send a message.
(d) To appear shorter.
4. What distressed Torey the most during the investigation?
(a) Jadie wouldn't talk.
(b) Amber seemed sad and alone.
(c) She wasn't given any updates.
(d) She was getting threats.
5. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lindy's occupation?
2. Why did Jadie's father not let her go to the camp?
3. What was Torey unable to ask for from the more experienced people in Pecking?
4. What was Reuben's disability?
5. Where did the authorities say the Dallas characters came from?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)