|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said that Jadie would have to tell her own story in order for the investigation to continue?
(d) All of these.
2. Why was Amber mean to Jadie after they were away from their parents?
(a) For breaking her promise.
(b) For ruining their family.
(c) For not trusting God.
(d) For losing the doll.
3. Who did Jadie say she had to take care of?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her teacher.
(d) Her pets.
4. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
(a) An ended relationship.
(b) Jadie's strange ways.
(c) Personal depression.
(d) Threats from others.
5. Why did Jadie not want Torey to tell others about her abuse?
(a) She didn't want her family torn apart.
(b) She didn't want to be the one to talk.
(c) She didn't want to be killed.
(d) She didn't want her sister to get hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who waited with Torey while Jadie was alone with Lindy?
2. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
3. Where did Jadie agree to talk to Lindy?
4. What was Torey required by law to do after hearing Jadie's account of Sapphire's abuse?
5. What amazed Jadie about Philip's Christmas wish?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)