|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where on Reuben did Torey find teeth marks?
(a) His privates.
(b) His hand.
(c) His neck.
(d) His ear.
2. Why were no arrests made in Jadie's case?
(a) There was little evidence.
(b) The defendants died.
(c) The girls were gone already.
(d) The story seemed strange.
3. Where did the authorities say the Dallas characters came from?
(a) Jadie's parents' friends.
(b) Jadie's imagination.
(c) A book.
(d) What was on television.
4. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
(a) They figured she would grow out of it.
(b) She did all her work.
(c) She talked plenty at home.
(d) They liked her being quiet.
5. What about the stolen animal was Jadie talking about when Torey found her?
(a) What would happen if it died.
(b) Its private parts.
(c) How to kill it.
(d) What to name it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jadie tell Torey not to talk to anyone about what happened to her?
2. What did the school sponsor on the last day of school?
3. What happened when Jeremiah borrowed a costume?
4. Waht did Lindy say would be a detriment to the investigation?
5. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)