|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jadie say she didn't want to go back home?
(a) The ghosts would come back.
(b) Miss Ellie would kill her.
(c) She couldn't stand any more.
(d) Amber would be in danger.
2. Who did Jadie say she had to take care of?
(a) Her pets.
(b) Her teacher.
(c) Her family.
(d) Her sister.
3. What was next to Tashee when she died?
(a) A doll.
(b) A rose.
(c) A vase.
(d) A portrait.
4. What did Lucy say to Torey about the investigation?
(a) She was doing the right thing.
(b) She was jumping to conclusions.
(c) She was tearing a family apart.
(d) She was digging too deep.
5. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
(a) She was afraid.
(b) She made the teacher look silly.
(c) She felt safe.
(d) She was hiding.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years was Jadie put in Kindergarten?
2. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
3. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
4. What did Lindy say after her meeting with Jadie?
5. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)