|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
(a) Physical activity.
(b) Art projects.
(d) Field trips.
2. Why did Jadie tell Torey not to talk to anyone about what happened to her?
(a) She didn't want to be taken away.
(b) She thought Torey would be killed.
(c) She would get in big trouble.
(d) She wasn't telling the truth.
3. Who was with Torey when she found something behind the tire of her car?
4. Who did Jadie say killed Tashee?
(a) Ed Cragun.
(b) The police man.
(c) Her father.
(d) Miss Ellie.
5. How did Jadie say Jenny was killed?
(a) Her throat was slit.
(b) She was run over.
(c) She was burned to death.
(d) She was pulled apart on top of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lucy say child abuse was most prevalent?
2. What did Jadie say made her stronger?
3. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
4. Who loaned Jeremiah a costume on Halloween?
5. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)