|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
(a) A power struggle.
(b) A passing in the night.
(c) A symbiotic situation.
(d) A happy coincidence.
2. Where on Reuben did Torey find teeth marks?
(a) His hand.
(b) His neck.
(c) His ear.
(d) His privates.
3. Who did Jadie say killed Tashee?
(a) The police man.
(b) Ed Cragun.
(c) Miss Ellie.
(d) Her father.
4. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
(b) All of these.
(d) Look people in the eye.
5. What was Philip's disability?
(b) Anger management.
(c) Premature birth.
(d) Elective Mutism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
2. How old was Tashee when she died?
3. Why did Jadie not want to enjoy Halloween?
4. What did Jadie refuse to say when she left her parents?
5. What did Jadie do when she saw the doll in the classroom?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)