|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
(a) His language.
(b) The games.
(c) His homework.
(d) The rules.
2. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
(a) She watched during the day.
(b) She asked Arkie.
(c) She saw it in the video.
(d) She talked to her parents.
3. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
(a) Donated computers.
(b) Got a new principal hired.
(c) Got the Special Education program started.
(d) Funded a re-model.
4. Where did Amber have a quartered circle on her body?
(a) Her thigh.
(b) Her back.
(c) Her neck.
(d) Her abdomen.
5. What costume did Jeremiah borrow on Halloween?
(b) Police man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Delores immediately decide after hearing Jadie's story?
2. Who was with Torey when she found something behind the tire of her car?
3. Who fought with Philip over the special item he brought to class?
4. Why did Jadie's father not let her go to the camp?
5. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)