|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie refuse to say when she left her parents?
(a) I love you.
(b) Come back.
(d) Good night.
2. What was Delores's occupation?
(c) Police woman.
(d) Social worker.
3. What animal did Jeremiah steal?
(a) A hamster.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A turtle.
4. Who was Sapphire?
(a) A friend of Jadie's mother.
(b) Jadie's younger sister.
(c) Jadie's aunt.
(d) Jadie's cousin.
5. What was Torey required by law to do after hearing Jadie's account of Sapphire's abuse?
(a) Get permission from the child.
(b) Confront the parents.
(c) Put it in her file.
(d) Report it to officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
2. What was Jadie's disability?
3. What was Torey trying to do when she invited Lucy to do something fun?
4. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
5. How many years was Jadie put in Kindergarten?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)