|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jadie say she didn't really need a mouth?
(a) She could hear and see.
(b) It only brought her pain.
(c) Nobody heard what she said.
(d) Not eating would help her die.
2. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
(b) A witch.
(c) A ghost.
(d) An angel.
3. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
(a) A church sign.
(b) A poster in the hall.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The bible.
4. What was Sapphire put on during her abuse?
(a) A pole.
(b) A log.
(c) A bed.
(d) A stick.
5. What was Torey required by law to do after hearing Jadie's account of Sapphire's abuse?
(a) Confront the parents.
(b) Put it in her file.
(c) Report it to officials.
(d) Get permission from the child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
2. What was Arkie's occupation?
3. Why was Amber mean to Jadie after they were away from their parents?
4. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
5. Where did Jadie tell Torey about how Jenny died?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)