|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Reuben need Torey to help him with on the last day of school?
(a) Filling out paperwork.
(b) Talking with others.
(c) Finding his mother.
(d) Finding a restroom.
2. Why did Jadie say she no longer had to listen to Torey when Torey mentioned the clinic?
(a) Torey wanted her to get hurt.
(b) Torey didn't love her.
(c) Torey wasn't listening to her.
(d) Torey was too old.
3. What kind of bookstore did Torey choose to go to after hearing about Sapphire's abuse?
(a) An alternative education bookstore.
(b) A naturalist bookstore.
(c) An occult bookstore.
(d) A law and legal bookstore.
4. Why did Jadie tell Torey not to talk to anyone about what happened to her?
(a) She wasn't telling the truth.
(b) She thought Torey would be killed.
(c) She would get in big trouble.
(d) She didn't want to be taken away.
5. How did Torey feel after talking to Jadie on Halloween?
Short Answer Questions
1. What costume did Jeremiah borrow on Halloween?
2. Who was Sapphire?
3. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
4. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
5. What was Philip's disability?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)