|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie do when she saw the doll in the classroom?
(a) She fainted.
(b) She laughed.
(c) She cried.
(d) She left.
2. What grade did Alice teach?
(a) First grade.
(b) Second grade.
(d) Third grade.
3. Who was Jenny?
(a) A police woman.
(b) Jadie's cat.
(c) Jadie's sister.
(d) A social worker.
4. What about the stolen animal was Jadie talking about when Torey found her?
(a) Its private parts.
(b) How to kill it.
(c) What to name it.
(d) What would happen if it died.
5. How did Jadie say Tashee was killed?
(a) She was drowned.
(b) Her heart was impaled.
(c) She starved.
(d) Her throat was slit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lucy say child abuse was most prevalent?
2. When did Torey spend time with Hugh?
3. Who did Jadie say she had to take care of?
4. Where did Jeremiah say he could get what he wanted to wear in the Thanksgiving parade?
5. What was Torey trying to do when she invited Lucy to do something fun?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)