|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
(a) She did all her work.
(b) They figured she would grow out of it.
(c) She talked plenty at home.
(d) They liked her being quiet.
2. What did Jadie do when her parents left the room?
(a) Laughed out loud.
(b) Made sure the door was locked.
(c) Held Amber close.
(d) Broke down in sobs.
3. Who did Torey talk to about Jadie's problem while on vacation?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her colleagues.
(d) Her brother.
4. Where did Torey find Philip's missing special item?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Jeremiah's lunch box.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The cloakroom.
5. Where had Hugh seen the quartered circle before?
(a) Some old books.
(b) An occult store.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) A church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of clinic once treated Jadie when she was younger?
2. What fun activity did Torey invite Lucy to do?
3. What was next to Tashee when she died?
4. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
5. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)