|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jeremiah and Jadie go to look at the stolen animal?
(a) An empty classroom.
(b) The stairwell.
(c) The janitor's closet.
(d) The cloakroom.
2. What did Jadie do when her parents left the room?
(a) Made sure the door was locked.
(b) Held Amber close.
(c) Laughed out loud.
(d) Broke down in sobs.
3. What animal did Jeremiah steal?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A hamster.
4. Where did Jeremiah steal an animal from?
(a) His neighbor's house.
(b) The pet store.
(c) The house by the school.
(d) Another classroom.
5. What did Torey use to illustrate Jadie's problem while on vacation?
(a) Her file.
(b) All of these.
(c) A video clip of her.
(d) Samples of her work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Arkie's occupation?
2. Way does Jadie say she always bends over?
3. Where in the classroom did Torey put the doll she had loaned Jadie?
4. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
5. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)