|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
(a) If she loved them.
(b) If she believed what they said.
(c) If good things happened to them.
(d) If they were ever happy again.
2. Where on Reuben did Torey find teeth marks?
(a) His neck.
(b) His hand.
(c) His privates.
(d) His ear.
3. Where did Jeremiah say he could get what he wanted to wear in the Thanksgiving parade?
(a) The store.
(b) He could make it.
(c) A museum.
(d) His father.
4. What about the stolen animal was Jadie talking about when Torey found her?
(a) What would happen if it died.
(b) How to kill it.
(c) What to name it.
(d) Its private parts.
5. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) The restroom.
(b) The playground.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The kindergarten room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
2. How did Jadie say Tashee was killed?
3. Why did Jadie tell Torey not to talk to anyone about what happened to her?
4. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
5. What did Jadie do when she saw the doll in the classroom?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)