|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
(a) She had to do homework.
(b) She had to help clean.
(c) She had to be quiet.
(d) She had to talk.
2. What was Delores's occupation?
(c) Social worker.
(d) Police woman.
3. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
(a) They liked her being quiet.
(b) She talked plenty at home.
(c) She did all her work.
(d) They figured she would grow out of it.
4. Why did Jadie say she no longer had to listen to Torey when Torey mentioned the clinic?
(a) Torey didn't love her.
(b) Torey wanted her to get hurt.
(c) Torey was too old.
(d) Torey wasn't listening to her.
5. What did Amber do when her parents left the room?
(a) Made sure the door was locked.
(b) Laughed out loud.
(c) Held Amber close.
(d) Broke down in sobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie tell Torey she wanted to do with the bad people in her life?
2. Where on Reuben did Torey find teeth marks?
3. What made Jadie afraid for her sister?
4. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
5. Who told Glen Jadie's story?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)