|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
(a) The arrangement.
(b) The equipment.
(c) The size.
(d) All of these.
2. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
(a) She watched during the day.
(b) She asked Arkie.
(c) She talked to her parents.
(d) She saw it in the video.
3. Why did Jadie say she no longer had to listen to Torey when Torey mentioned the clinic?
(a) Torey didn't love her.
(b) Torey was too old.
(c) Torey wasn't listening to her.
(d) Torey wanted her to get hurt.
4. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
(a) To give the students a fresh start.
(b) To make things better for her.
(c) All of these.
(d) To clear the room of June's memory.
5. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
(a) Food coloring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lucy say child abuse was most prevalent?
2. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
3. What special item did Philip bring to class?
4. What was Torey unable to ask for from the more experienced people in Pecking?
5. Way does Jadie say she always bends over?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)