|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Torey trying to do when she invited Lucy to do something fun?
(a) Distract herself from Jadie.
(b) Ask about Jadie' past.
(c) Build trust.
(d) Make new friends.
2. What did Jadie refuse to say when she left her parents?
(a) Good night.
(b) I love you.
(c) Come back.
3. How did Torey feel when Alice praised her on her first day?
4. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
(a) In the cloakroom.
(b) On the playground.
(c) At her desk.
(d) In the bathroom.
5. What was Reuben's disability?
(a) Down Sydrome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
2. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
3. Why was Pecking in need of a Special Education teacher when Torey applied?
4. What color bars did Jadie paint over the picture she painted in class?
5. What did Jadie say she could get to come out of the stolen animal?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)