|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of requirements did Brucie have?
(a) All of these.
2. What was Philip's disability?
(a) Anger management.
(c) Premature birth.
(d) Elective Mutism.
3. What kind of bookstore did Torey choose to go to after hearing about Sapphire's abuse?
(a) A law and legal bookstore.
(b) A naturalist bookstore.
(c) An alternative education bookstore.
(d) An occult bookstore.
4. Who told Glen Jadie's story?
5. Who did Jadie say she had to take care of?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her pets.
(c) Her teacher.
(d) Her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
2. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
3. How did Torey feel when Alice praised her on her first day?
4. What was Torey required by law to do after hearing Jadie's account of Sapphire's abuse?
5. Why did Jadie say she no longer had to listen to Torey when Torey mentioned the clinic?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)