|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Jadie say she had to take care of?
(a) Her pets.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her teacher.
2. What did Delores immediately decide after hearing Jadie's story?
(a) To take the parents into custody.
(b) To remove the children from the home.
(c) To question Torey.
(d) To start a search for Tashee.
3. What did Jadie think happened to June?
(a) She was murdered.
(b) She melted.
(c) She hated Jadie and left.
(d) She killed herself.
4. What grade did Alice teach?
(a) Third grade.
(c) Second grade.
(d) First grade.
5. Who fought with Philip over the special item he brought to class?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Torey stay on Thanksgiving?
2. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
3. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
4. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
5. What did Amber say was used to give her the quartered circle on her body?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)