|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Arkie describe Jadie's family?
2. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
(b) Her name.
(d) Quartered circles.
3. Why did Amber say she never told anyone about the quartered circle on her body?
(a) Her father threatened her not to.
(b) She liked it.
(c) She didn't want Jadie to be taken away.
(d) She was afraid.
4. Who taught Jadie to be a ghost?
(a) Her father.
5. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
(a) She had to talk.
(b) She had to do homework.
(c) She had to help clean.
(d) She had to be quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bookstore did Torey choose to go to after hearing about Sapphire's abuse?
2. Where did Amber have a quartered circle on her body?
3. Where did Jadie tell Torey about how Jenny died?
4. What color bars did Jadie paint over the picture she painted in class?
5. How did Jadie say Jenny was killed?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)