|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Torey required by law to do after hearing Jadie's account of Sapphire's abuse?
(a) Confront the parents.
(b) Get permission from the child.
(c) Put it in her file.
(d) Report it to officials.
2. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom during class?
(a) Asked about her dad.
(b) Asked about the puppy.
(c) Pretended his hand was a spider.
(d) Drew a quartered circle for her.
3. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
(a) A church sign.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The bible.
(d) A poster in the hall.
4. Who was Sapphire?
(a) Jadie's cousin.
(b) Jadie's younger sister.
(c) A friend of Jadie's mother.
(d) Jadie's aunt.
5. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
(a) On the playground.
(b) At her desk.
(c) In the cloakroom.
(d) In the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
2. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
3. Where did Lucy say child abuse was most prevalent?
4. Why did Jadie's father not let her go to the camp?
5. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)