|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Jadie say she had to take care of?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her pets.
(d) Her teacher.
2. What did Reuben need Torey to help him with on the last day of school?
(a) Finding a restroom.
(b) Filling out paperwork.
(c) Talking with others.
(d) Finding his mother.
3. What special item did Philip bring to class?
(a) A pocket watch.
(b) A locket.
(c) A painting.
(d) A snow globe.
4. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
(a) Got the Special Education program started.
(b) Funded a re-model.
(c) Donated computers.
(d) Got a new principal hired.
5. What was Torey's job before she moved to Pecking?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jadie tell Torey not to talk to anyone about what happened to her?
2. When was Torey usually able to see Arkie?
3. What was Reuben's disability?
4. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
5. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)