|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
(a) Threats from others.
(b) An ended relationship.
(c) Personal depression.
(d) Jadie's strange ways.
2. What animal did Jeremiah steal?
(a) A kitten.
(b) A hamster.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A turtle.
3. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
(b) Food coloring.
4. Why did Jadie say she painted bars over the picture she made in class?
(a) It was how she remembered it.
(b) It wasn't safe to let it be free.
(c) They were her father's bars.
(d) That is how she saw her world.
5. Why did Jadie say she didn't really need a mouth?
(a) It only brought her pain.
(b) Not eating would help her die.
(c) Nobody heard what she said.
(d) She could hear and see.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Amber have a quartered circle on her body?
2. What happened when Jeremiah borrowed a costume?
3. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
4. What did Jadie cry about needing a safe place to hide?
5. When did Torey spend time with Hugh?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)