|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
(a) Spun in circles.
(b) Rocked in his chair.
(c) Colored pictures.
2. Why did Jadie's father not let her go to the camp?
(a) He needed her help on a project.
(b) He had never been away from his children before.
(c) He didn't have the money.
(d) He was not Methodist.
3. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
(a) She didn't have the money.
(b) She had never been away from his children before.
(c) She was not Methodist.
(d) She needed her help on a project.
4. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
(a) Her mother.
(b) A poster in the hall.
(c) The bible.
(d) A church sign.
5. What did Jadie tell Torey she wanted to do with the bad people in her life?
(a) Hurt them.
(b) Erase them.
(c) Hide from them.
(d) Kill them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
2. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
3. Who taught Jadie to be a ghost?
4. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
5. What was the quartered circle used for?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)