|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
(a) She watched during the day.
(b) She asked Arkie.
(c) She talked to her parents.
(d) She saw it in the video.
2. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
(a) She was hiding.
(b) She was afraid.
(c) She felt safe.
(d) She made the teacher look silly.
3. How did Torey feel when Alice praised her on her first day?
4. Who did Torey talk to about Jadie's problem while on vacation?
(a) Her colleagues.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her brother.
5. Who did Jadie say she had to take care of?
(a) Her pets.
(b) Her teacher.
(c) Her family.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
2. What did Jadie search her favorite part of the classroom for?
3. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
4. What was Torey required by law to do after hearing Jadie's account of Sapphire's abuse?
5. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)