|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
(a) A church sign.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The bible.
(d) A poster in the hall.
2. Who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
3. Why did Jadie not want Torey to tell others about her abuse?
(a) She didn't want her sister to get hurt.
(b) She didn't want to be the one to talk.
(c) She didn't want to be killed.
(d) She didn't want her family torn apart.
4. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
(a) All of these.
(d) Look people in the eye.
5. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) She was afraid of Torey.
(b) She was injured.
(c) She wanted to go to regular class.
(d) She was protecting Amber.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
2. What grade did Alice teach?
3. What was the quartered circle used for?
4. What did Jadie think happened to June?
5. Why did Amber say she never told anyone about the quartered circle on her body?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)