|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Reuben's disability?
(b) Down Sydrome.
2. What was Torey required by law to do after hearing Jadie's account of Sapphire's abuse?
(a) Report it to officials.
(b) Get permission from the child.
(c) Put it in her file.
(d) Confront the parents.
3. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
(a) She wanted the doll to be able to breathe.
(b) She didn't want Tashee to feel burried.
(c) She wanted to see her doll.
(d) She didn't want the doll to be like her.
4. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
(a) If she loved them.
(b) If she believed what they said.
(c) If they were ever happy again.
(d) If good things happened to them.
5. What was Philip's disability?
(a) Anger management.
(c) Elective Mutism.
(d) Premature birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Torey choose to go to a strange bookstore?
2. What grade did Alice teach?
3. Who loaned Jeremiah a costume on Halloween?
4. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
5. Who was Sapphire?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)