|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
(a) Art projects.
(c) Field trips.
(d) Physical activity.
2. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
(a) She was dying.
(b) She was prettier that way.
(c) She was bent over.
(d) She was a ghost.
3. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
(a) She talked to her parents.
(b) She saw it in the video.
(c) She asked Arkie.
(d) She watched during the day.
4. Why did Jadie say she painted bars over the picture she made in class?
(a) It was how she remembered it.
(b) It wasn't safe to let it be free.
(c) They were her father's bars.
(d) That is how she saw her world.
5. Why did Amber say she never told anyone about the quartered circle on her body?
(a) She didn't want Jadie to be taken away.
(b) She liked it.
(c) She was afraid.
(d) Her father threatened her not to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Torey go to spend time with Hugh?
2. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
3. What was Torey unable to ask for from the more experienced people in Pecking?
4. What animal did Jeremiah steal?
5. Who did Amber say gave her the quartered circle on her body?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)