|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
(a) She didn't want the doll to be like her.
(b) She wanted to see her doll.
(c) She wanted the doll to be able to breathe.
(d) She didn't want Tashee to feel burried.
2. What was Torey trying to do when she invited Lucy to do something fun?
(a) Distract herself from Jadie.
(b) Build trust.
(c) Ask about Jadie' past.
(d) Make new friends.
3. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
(a) To clear the room of June's memory.
(b) To give the students a fresh start.
(c) To make things better for her.
(d) All of these.
4. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
(a) The cloakroom.
(b) The parking lot.
(c) The principal's office.
(d) Their house.
5. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
(a) All of these.
(b) The arrangement.
(c) The equipment.
(d) The size.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Torey talk to about Jadie's problem while on vacation?
2. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
3. Where had Hugh seen the quartered circle before?
4. What did the school sponsor on the last day of school?
5. What did Jadie say made her stronger?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)