|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Torey talk to about Jadie's problem while on vacation?
(a) Her colleagues.
(b) Her brother.
(d) Her mother.
2. Where did Torey find Philip's missing special item?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) Jeremiah's lunch box.
(c) The cloakroom.
(d) Her purse.
3. Where did Jeremiah steal an animal from?
(a) Another classroom.
(b) His neighbor's house.
(c) The pet store.
(d) The house by the school.
4. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Take her home.
(c) Not die.
(d) Kill her.
5. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom during class?
(a) Asked about her dad.
(b) Asked about the puppy.
(c) Pretended his hand was a spider.
(d) Drew a quartered circle for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
2. What made Jadie afraid for her sister?
3. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
4. What was Glen's occupation?
5. What did Jadie paint a picture of in class?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)