|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught Jadie to be a ghost?
(a) Her father.
2. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party?
(a) Rocked in her chair.
(c) Ran around in circles.
3. What did Jadie say she could get to come out of the stolen animal?
4. Why did Jadie say she painted bars over the picture she made in class?
(a) It wasn't safe to let it be free.
(b) That is how she saw her world.
(c) It was how she remembered it.
(d) They were her father's bars.
5. Why did Jadie say the doll was afraid of Torey when Torey was role playing?
(a) She wet her pants.
(b) It was her birthday.
(c) Her mom was sick.
(d) Her dad was dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
2. What did Jadie tell Torey she wanted to do with the bad people in her life?
3. Who was Jenny?
4. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom during class?
5. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)