|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
(a) At her desk.
(b) On the playground.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the cloakroom.
2. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) She wanted to go to regular class.
(b) She was injured.
(c) She was afraid of Torey.
(d) She was protecting Amber.
3. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
(a) Physical activity.
(b) Field trips.
(d) Art projects.
4. What was Arkie's occupation?
(a) Vocational rehabilitation expert.
(b) School nutritionist.
(c) Vice Principal.
(d) School psychologist.
5. What did Torey use to illustrate Jadie's problem while on vacation?
(a) A video clip of her.
(b) Samples of her work.
(c) All of these.
(d) Her file.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
2. Why did Jadie say she painted bars over the picture she made in class?
3. What was next to Tashee when she died?
4. What animal did Jeremiah steal?
5. What did Jadie tell Torey she wanted to do with the bad people in her life?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)