|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Torey use to illustrate Jadie's problem while on vacation?
(a) All of these.
(b) Her file.
(c) Samples of her work.
(d) A video clip of her.
2. What did Reuben need Torey to help him with on the last day of school?
(a) Filling out paperwork.
(b) Finding his mother.
(c) Talking with others.
(d) Finding a restroom.
3. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
(a) The principal's office.
(b) The cloakroom.
(c) The parking lot.
(d) Their house.
4. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
(a) She was prettier that way.
(b) She was a ghost.
(c) She was bent over.
(d) She was dying.
5. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
(a) It had poopy pants.
(b) It had blonde hair.
(c) It wouldn't talk.
(d) It smelled bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Arkie's occupation?
2. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
3. Why did Jadie's father not let her go to the camp?
4. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
5. Why did Jadie not want Torey to tell others about her abuse?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)