|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
(a) Threats from others.
(b) Personal depression.
(c) Jadie's strange ways.
(d) An ended relationship.
2. Who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
3. How did Arkie describe Jadie's family?
4. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
(a) To clear the room of June's memory.
(b) To make things better for her.
(c) To give the students a fresh start.
(d) All of these.
5. What was Sapphire put on during her abuse?
(a) A pole.
(b) A stick.
(c) A log.
(d) A bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Jadie's disability?
2. Where did Jeremiah steal an animal from?
3. What was Reuben's disability?
4. How did Jadie say Tashee was killed?
5. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)