|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
(a) The cloakroom.
(b) Their house.
(c) The principal's office.
(d) The parking lot.
2. What was Glen's occupation?
3. Where did Jeremiah and Jadie go to look at the stolen animal?
(a) An empty classroom.
(b) The cloakroom.
(c) The janitor's closet.
(d) The stairwell.
4. What kind of dolls did Torey own?
(a) Barbie dolls.
(b) Sascha dolls.
(c) Madame Alexander dolls.
(d) Kewpie dolls.
5. What was the quartered circle used for?
(a) To protect people.
(b) To separate good from bad.
(c) To curse people.
(d) To call Black Mass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
2. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
3. Who did Torey first go to when she suspected Jadie as a victim of sexual abuse?
4. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
5. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)