|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) The playground.
(b) The restroom.
(c) The kindergarten room.
(d) The hospital.
2. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
(b) Her name.
(c) Quartered circles.
3. When did Torey spend time with Hugh?
(a) Springs break.
(b) Fall break.
(c) The summer break.
4. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
(a) It smelled bad.
(b) It wouldn't talk.
(c) It had blonde hair.
(d) It had poopy pants.
5. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom during class?
(a) Asked about her dad.
(b) Pretended his hand was a spider.
(c) Asked about the puppy.
(d) Drew a quartered circle for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jadie say the doll was afraid of Torey when Torey was role playing?
2. What did Jadie search her favorite part of the classroom for?
3. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
4. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
5. Where had Hugh seen the quartered circle before?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)