|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
(b) Quartered circles.
(d) Her name.
2. What was Torey unable to ask for from the more experienced people in Pecking?
(a) A raise.
(b) Legal assistance.
3. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
(a) She didn't want the doll to be like her.
(b) She wanted the doll to be able to breathe.
(c) She wanted to see her doll.
(d) She didn't want Tashee to feel burried.
4. What about the stolen animal was Jadie talking about when Torey found her?
(a) Its private parts.
(b) How to kill it.
(c) What to name it.
(d) What would happen if it died.
5. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
(a) All of these.
(b) The arrangement.
(c) The size.
(d) The equipment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Jadie's disability?
2. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
3. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
4. What kind of dolls did Torey own?
5. What grade did Alice teach?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)