|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) She wanted to go to regular class.
(b) She was protecting Amber.
(c) She was afraid of Torey.
(d) She was injured.
2. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
3. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
(a) Got a new principal hired.
(b) Donated computers.
(c) Funded a re-model.
(d) Got the Special Education program started.
4. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
(a) She was dying.
(b) She was prettier that way.
(c) She was bent over.
(d) She was a ghost.
5. When was Torey usually able to see Arkie?
(c) Before school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom during class?
2. What was Torey unable to ask for from the more experienced people in Pecking?
3. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
4. Who educated Torey about all of Brucie's special requirements?
5. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)