|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
(a) It smelled bad.
(b) It wouldn't talk.
(c) It had poopy pants.
(d) It had blonde hair.
2. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
(a) The principal's office.
(b) The cloakroom.
(c) The parking lot.
(d) Their house.
3. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) She was protecting Amber.
(b) She was afraid of Torey.
(c) She was injured.
(d) She wanted to go to regular class.
4. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
(a) Funded a re-model.
(b) Got a new principal hired.
(c) Got the Special Education program started.
(d) Donated computers.
5. Who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
2. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
3. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
4. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
5. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)