|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Jadie's disability?
(a) Anger management.
(c) Hearing loss.
(d) Elective Mutism.
2. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
(a) It had blonde hair.
(b) It wouldn't talk.
(c) It had poopy pants.
(d) It smelled bad.
3. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
(a) His homework.
(b) His language.
(c) The rules.
(d) The games.
4. What was Torey unable to ask for from the more experienced people in Pecking?
(a) A raise.
(c) Legal assistance.
5. What about the stolen animal was Jadie talking about when Torey found her?
(a) What to name it.
(b) How to kill it.
(c) What would happen if it died.
(d) Its private parts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
2. Way does Jadie say she always bends over?
3. Who did Torey first go to when she suspected Jadie as a victim of sexual abuse?
4. Who was Jenny?
5. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)