|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
2. How did Jadie say Tashee was killed?
(a) Her heart was impaled.
(b) She was drowned.
(c) Her throat was slit.
(d) She starved.
3. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
(a) Food coloring.
4. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
(a) She was a ghost.
(b) She was prettier that way.
(c) She was dying.
(d) She was bent over.
5. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) She was protecting Amber.
(b) She wanted to go to regular class.
(c) She was afraid of Torey.
(d) She was injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
2. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
3. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
4. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
5. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)