|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Pecking in need of a Special Education teacher when Torey applied?
(a) The former one killed herself.
(b) The program was just put together.
(c) The former teacher moved away.
(d) The former one was fired.
2. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
(a) If they were ever happy again.
(b) If she loved them.
(c) If good things happened to them.
(d) If she believed what they said.
3. Why did Jadie say the doll was afraid of Torey when Torey was role playing?
(a) She wet her pants.
(b) It was her birthday.
(c) Her mom was sick.
(d) Her dad was dying.
4. How many years was Jadie put in Kindergarten?
5. What kind of requirements did Brucie have?
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
2. What was Philip's disability?
3. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
4. Why did Jadie's father not let her go to the camp?
5. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)