|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
(a) Jadie's strange ways.
(b) Threats from others.
(c) An ended relationship.
(d) Personal depression.
2. Why was Pecking in need of a Special Education teacher when Torey applied?
(a) The program was just put together.
(b) The former one killed herself.
(c) The former one was fired.
(d) The former teacher moved away.
3. Who did Jadie say killed Tashee?
(a) Miss Ellie.
(b) Ed Cragun.
(c) Her father.
(d) The police man.
4. What did the school sponsor on the last day of school?
(a) A field trip.
(b) A movie.
(c) A field day.
(d) A picnic.
5. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
(a) A poster in the hall.
(b) A church sign.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
2. Who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
3. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
4. Why did Jadie's father not let her go to the camp?
5. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)