|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Pecking in need of a Special Education teacher when Torey applied?
(a) The former teacher moved away.
(b) The program was just put together.
(c) The former one killed herself.
(d) The former one was fired.
2. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
(a) The arrangement.
(b) The size.
(c) The equipment.
(d) All of these.
3. How did Arkie describe Jadie's family?
4. How did Jadie say Tashee was killed?
(a) She was drowned.
(b) She starved.
(c) Her throat was slit.
(d) Her heart was impaled.
5. Who did Jadie say killed Tashee?
(a) The police man.
(b) Her father.
(c) Ed Cragun.
(d) Miss Ellie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Jadie afraid for her sister?
2. What about the stolen animal was Jadie talking about when Torey found her?
3. Who did Torey talk to about Jadie's problem while on vacation?
4. What was Torey unable to ask for from the more experienced people in Pecking?
5. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom during class?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)