|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
(a) Keeping Jeremiah quiet.
(b) Making the principal smile.
(c) Getting Jadie to talk.
(d) Not quitting.
2. What was Jadie's disability?
(a) Elective Mutism.
(b) Anger management.
(d) Hearing loss.
3. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
(a) She had to help clean.
(b) She had to be quiet.
(c) She had to do homework.
(d) She had to talk.
4. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
(a) Caused trouble.
(b) Ran home.
(c) Hid in the bathroom.
(d) Went to the playground.
5. Who taught Jadie to be a ghost?
(b) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
2. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
3. What was the quartered circle used for?
4. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
5. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)