|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
(a) A Methodist camp.
(b) A public speaking camp.
(c) An art camp.
(d) A girl's camp.
2. Where did Jeremiah steal an animal from?
(a) The pet store.
(b) His neighbor's house.
(c) Another classroom.
(d) The house by the school.
3. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
(a) She asked Arkie.
(b) She talked to her parents.
(c) She saw it in the video.
(d) She watched during the day.
4. Where had Hugh seen the quartered circle before?
(a) A church.
(b) An occult store.
(c) Some old books.
(d) His mother's house.
5. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
(a) It had poopy pants.
(b) It had blonde hair.
(c) It smelled bad.
(d) It wouldn't talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Jadie's disability?
2. What was Torey unable to ask for from the more experienced people in Pecking?
3. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
4. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
5. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)