|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
(b) Art projects.
(c) Field trips.
(d) Physical activity.
2. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
(a) She had to talk.
(b) She had to be quiet.
(c) She had to help clean.
(d) She had to do homework.
3. Who did Torey first go to when she suspected Jadie as a victim of sexual abuse?
4. What animal did Jeremiah steal?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A hamster.
5. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
(a) She was hiding.
(b) She made the teacher look silly.
(c) She was afraid.
(d) She felt safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Philip's disability?
2. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
3. What was Arkie's occupation?
4. Where did Jeremiah and Jadie go to look at the stolen animal?
5. What about the stolen animal was Jadie talking about when Torey found her?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)