|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Jadie say killed Tashee?
(a) The police man.
(b) Her father.
(c) Ed Cragun.
(d) Miss Ellie.
2. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Not die.
(c) Take her home.
(d) Kill her.
3. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
4. What did Jadie think happened to June?
(a) She hated Jadie and left.
(b) She melted.
(c) She killed herself.
(d) She was murdered.
5. What was Philip's disability?
(a) Premature birth.
(b) Elective Mutism.
(c) Anger management.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Torey spend time with Hugh?
2. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
3. Who did Torey talk to about Jadie's problem while on vacation?
4. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
5. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)