|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Philip's disability?
(a) Elective Mutism.
(b) Premature birth.
(d) Anger management.
2. Why did Jadie say the doll was afraid of Torey when Torey was role playing?
(a) It was her birthday.
(b) Her dad was dying.
(c) She wet her pants.
(d) Her mom was sick.
3. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom during class?
(a) Asked about her dad.
(b) Asked about the puppy.
(c) Drew a quartered circle for her.
(d) Pretended his hand was a spider.
4. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
(a) She was dying.
(b) She was bent over.
(c) She was prettier that way.
(d) She was a ghost.
5. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
(a) She felt safe.
(b) She was afraid.
(c) She made the teacher look silly.
(d) She was hiding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
2. How did Torey view herself among the other teachers at the school?
3. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
4. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
5. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)