|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) She was injured.
(b) She wanted to go to regular class.
(c) She was afraid of Torey.
(d) She was protecting Amber.
2. What about the stolen animal was Jadie talking about when Torey found her?
(a) Its private parts.
(b) What to name it.
(c) What would happen if it died.
(d) How to kill it.
3. What made Jadie afraid for her sister?
(a) She was getting sick.
(b) She was turning 6.
(c) She was alone in Kindergarten.
(d) All of these.
4. What did Jadie say she could get to come out of the stolen animal?
5. Where did Jeremiah and Jadie go to look at the stolen animal?
(a) An empty classroom.
(b) The stairwell.
(c) The cloakroom.
(d) The janitor's closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
2. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
3. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom during class?
4. What grade did Alice teach?
5. What animal did Jeremiah steal?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)