|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
(a) Not die.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Take her home.
2. How did Arkie describe Jadie's family?
3. Who did Jadie say killed Tashee?
(a) Her father.
(b) Miss Ellie.
(c) Ed Cragun.
(d) The police man.
4. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
(a) A public speaking camp.
(b) An art camp.
(c) A girl's camp.
(d) A Methodist camp.
5. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
(a) Jadie's strange ways.
(b) Personal depression.
(c) Threats from others.
(d) An ended relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jadie say Tashee was killed?
2. What did Jadie search her favorite part of the classroom for?
3. What was Torey's job before she moved to Pecking?
4. What made Jadie afraid for her sister?
5. Where on Reuben did Torey find teeth marks?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)