|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
(a) She had to be quiet.
(b) She had to do homework.
(c) She had to help clean.
(d) She had to talk.
2. What did Jadie say she could get to come out of the stolen animal?
3. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
(a) Art projects.
(b) Physical activity.
(c) Field trips.
4. What was Reuben's disability?
(c) Down Sydrome.
5. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
(a) They liked her being quiet.
(b) She did all her work.
(c) They figured she would grow out of it.
(d) She talked plenty at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
2. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
3. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
4. What did Torey use to illustrate Jadie's problem while on vacation?
5. Why did Jadie's father not let her go to the camp?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)