|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
(a) They liked her being quiet.
(b) She talked plenty at home.
(c) She did all her work.
(d) They figured she would grow out of it.
2. What was Philip's disability?
(a) Premature birth.
(b) Elective Mutism.
(c) Anger management.
3. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
(a) She was prettier that way.
(b) She was bent over.
(c) She was a ghost.
(d) She was dying.
4. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
(a) A happy coincidence.
(b) A symbiotic situation.
(c) A passing in the night.
(d) A power struggle.
5. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Reuben's disability?
2. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
3. What did the school sponsor on the last day of school?
4. What did Jadie cry about needing a safe place to hide?
5. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)