|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Torey spend time with Hugh?
(a) Springs break.
(b) Fall break.
(d) The summer break.
2. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
(b) Quartered circles.
(d) Her name.
3. Who did Torey talk to about Jadie's problem while on vacation?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her colleagues.
(c) Her brother.
4. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
(d) Food coloring.
5. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
(b) Rocked in his chair.
(c) Colored pictures.
(d) Spun in circles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
2. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
3. Where did Lucy say child abuse was most prevalent?
4. When was Torey usually able to see Arkie?
5. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)