|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
2. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
(a) Not die.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Take her home.
(d) Leave town.
3. Where did Torey go to spend time with Hugh?
(a) The city.
(b) A library.
(c) The school.
(d) Her house.
4. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
(a) Spun in circles.
(b) Rocked in his chair.
(c) Colored pictures.
5. Why was Pecking in need of a Special Education teacher when Torey applied?
(a) The former teacher moved away.
(b) The former one was fired.
(c) The program was just put together.
(d) The former one killed herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lucy say child abuse was most prevalent?
2. What was Arkie's occupation?
3. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
4. How did Torey feel when Alice praised her on her first day?
5. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)