|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
(a) If good things happened to them.
(b) If they were ever happy again.
(c) If she loved them.
(d) If she believed what they said.
2. How did Torey view herself among the other teachers at the school?
3. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
(a) She was a ghost.
(b) She was prettier that way.
(c) She was bent over.
(d) She was dying.
4. Where did Torey go to spend time with Hugh?
(a) A library.
(b) Her house.
(c) The school.
(d) The city.
5. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
(a) Got a new principal hired.
(b) Donated computers.
(c) Funded a re-model.
(d) Got the Special Education program started.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie think happened to June?
2. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
3. When did Torey spend time with Hugh?
4. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
5. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)