|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
(a) The cloakroom.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The dark corner.
(d) The window seat.
2. What did Torey use to illustrate Jadie's problem while on vacation?
(a) All of these.
(b) Samples of her work.
(c) Her file.
(d) A video clip of her.
3. What did Jadie cry about needing a safe place to hide?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her body.
(c) Her soul.
(d) Her doll.
4. When did Torey spend time with Hugh?
(a) Springs break.
(b) The summer break.
(d) Fall break.
5. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
(a) His language.
(b) His homework.
(c) The games.
(d) The rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
2. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
3. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
4. What was Torey unable to ask for from the more experienced people in Pecking?
5. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)