|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Philip's disability?
(a) Anger management.
(b) Premature birth.
(d) Elective Mutism.
2. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
(a) She wanted to see her doll.
(b) She didn't want Tashee to feel burried.
(c) She wanted the doll to be able to breathe.
(d) She didn't want the doll to be like her.
3. What did Jadie think happened to June?
(a) She melted.
(b) She killed herself.
(c) She hated Jadie and left.
(d) She was murdered.
4. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
(a) To give the students a fresh start.
(b) To make things better for her.
(c) All of these.
(d) To clear the room of June's memory.
5. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
(a) The parking lot.
(b) The principal's office.
(c) Their house.
(d) The cloakroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
2. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
3. What was Jadie's disability?
4. Where did Torey go to spend time with Hugh?
5. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)