|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Torey unable to ask for from the more experienced people in Pecking?
(c) A raise.
(d) Legal assistance.
2. How many years was Jadie put in Kindergarten?
3. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) She was protecting Amber.
(b) She wanted to go to regular class.
(c) She was afraid of Torey.
(d) She was injured.
4. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
(a) She didn't have the money.
(b) She was not Methodist.
(c) She needed her help on a project.
(d) She had never been away from his children before.
5. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
(a) Colored pictures.
(b) Rocked in his chair.
(d) Spun in circles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Glen's occupation?
2. Where did Torey go to spend time with Hugh?
3. What kind of requirements did Brucie have?
4. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
5. What did Jadie cry about needing a safe place to hide?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)