|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
(b) Food coloring.
2. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
(a) A passing in the night.
(b) A power struggle.
(c) A symbiotic situation.
(d) A happy coincidence.
3. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
(a) She felt safe.
(b) She made the teacher look silly.
(c) She was hiding.
(d) She was afraid.
4. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) The restroom.
(b) The playground.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The kindergarten room.
5. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
(a) On the playground.
(b) At her desk.
(c) In the cloakroom.
(d) In the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
2. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
3. Who did Torey talk to about Jadie's problem while on vacation?
4. What did Jadie cry about needing a safe place to hide?
5. What was Jadie's disability?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)