|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
(a) She didn't want Tashee to feel burried.
(b) She didn't want the doll to be like her.
(c) She wanted the doll to be able to breathe.
(d) She wanted to see her doll.
2. What was the quartered circle used for?
(a) To call Black Mass.
(b) To protect people.
(c) To curse people.
(d) To separate good from bad.
3. What did Reuben need Torey to help him with on the last day of school?
(a) Finding his mother.
(b) Finding a restroom.
(c) Talking with others.
(d) Filling out paperwork.
4. Who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
5. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
(a) She was hiding.
(b) She was afraid.
(c) She felt safe.
(d) She made the teacher look silly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Torey unable to ask for from the more experienced people in Pecking?
2. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
3. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
4. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
5. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)