|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
(a) His language.
(b) The games.
(c) The rules.
(d) His homework.
2. What was the quartered circle used for?
(a) To curse people.
(b) To protect people.
(c) To separate good from bad.
(d) To call Black Mass.
3. What did Jadie think happened to June?
(a) She hated Jadie and left.
(b) She melted.
(c) She was murdered.
(d) She killed herself.
4. What was Torey unable to ask for from the more experienced people in Pecking?
(b) Legal assistance.
(c) A raise.
5. Who taught Jadie to be a ghost?
(a) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
2. Where did Lucy say child abuse was most prevalent?
3. What did Reuben need Torey to help him with on the last day of school?
4. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
5. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)