|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
(a) She didn't want Tashee to feel burried.
(b) She didn't want the doll to be like her.
(c) She wanted the doll to be able to breathe.
(d) She wanted to see her doll.
2. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
(a) A happy coincidence.
(b) A passing in the night.
(c) A symbiotic situation.
(d) A power struggle.
3. What kind of dolls did Torey own?
(a) Kewpie dolls.
(b) Madame Alexander dolls.
(c) Sascha dolls.
(d) Barbie dolls.
4. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
(a) She was hiding.
(b) She was afraid.
(c) She made the teacher look silly.
(d) She felt safe.
5. What did Jadie search her favorite part of the classroom for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
2. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
3. What grade did Alice teach?
4. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
5. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)