|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Torey know Hugh?
(a) They went to school together.
(b) They were dating.
(c) They worked together.
(d) They were related.
2. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
(a) Making the principal smile.
(b) Getting Jadie to talk.
(c) Not quitting.
(d) Keeping Jeremiah quiet.
3. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
(a) An ended relationship.
(b) Jadie's strange ways.
(c) Personal depression.
(d) Threats from others.
4. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
5. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
(a) She had never been away from his children before.
(b) She was not Methodist.
(c) She needed her help on a project.
(d) She didn't have the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
2. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
3. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
4. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
5. Why was Pecking in need of a Special Education teacher when Torey applied?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)