|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
(b) Quartered circles.
(d) Her name.
2. How did Torey view herself among the other teachers at the school?
3. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
(a) The cloakroom.
(b) The principal's office.
(c) Their house.
(d) The parking lot.
4. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
(a) All of these.
(b) The arrangement.
(c) The size.
(d) The equipment.
5. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
(a) Went to the playground.
(b) Hid in the bathroom.
(c) Caused trouble.
(d) Ran home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
2. Where was Jadie at the beginning of Torey's second year?
3. Who was Jenny?
4. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
5. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)