|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
(a) She talked plenty at home.
(b) She did all her work.
(c) They figured she would grow out of it.
(d) They liked her being quiet.
2. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
(a) A symbiotic situation.
(b) A passing in the night.
(c) A power struggle.
(d) A happy coincidence.
3. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
(a) On the playground.
(b) At her desk.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the cloakroom.
4. What did the school sponsor on the last day of school?
(a) A field day.
(b) A movie.
(c) A field trip.
(d) A picnic.
5. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
(a) The principal's office.
(b) Their house.
(c) The cloakroom.
(d) The parking lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
2. Who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
3. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
4. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
5. What was Philip's disability?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)