|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
(a) It had blonde hair.
(b) It had poopy pants.
(c) It smelled bad.
(d) It wouldn't talk.
2. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
(a) To clear the room of June's memory.
(b) To give the students a fresh start.
(c) To make things better for her.
(d) All of these.
3. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
(a) She was afraid.
(b) She made the teacher look silly.
(c) She was hiding.
(d) She felt safe.
4. Who was Jenny?
(a) A social worker.
(b) Jadie's cat.
(c) A police woman.
(d) Jadie's sister.
5. What did Jadie cry about needing a safe place to hide?
(a) Her body.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her doll.
(d) Her soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
2. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
3. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
4. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
5. How did Arkie describe Jadie's family?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)