|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Jenny?
(a) Jadie's cat.
(b) A police woman.
(c) Jadie's sister.
(d) A social worker.
2. What did Torey use to illustrate Jadie's problem while on vacation?
(a) Her file.
(b) A video clip of her.
(c) Samples of her work.
(d) All of these.
3. What was the quartered circle used for?
(a) To call Black Mass.
(b) To protect people.
(c) To curse people.
(d) To separate good from bad.
4. Where had Hugh seen the quartered circle before?
(a) An occult store.
(b) His mother's house.
(c) Some old books.
(d) A church.
5. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) She was protecting Amber.
(b) She was afraid of Torey.
(c) She was injured.
(d) She wanted to go to regular class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
2. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
3. What was Torey's job before she moved to Pecking?
4. When was Torey usually able to see Arkie?
5. Where did Torey go to spend time with Hugh?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)