|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
(a) Not quitting.
(b) Making the principal smile.
(c) Getting Jadie to talk.
(d) Keeping Jeremiah quiet.
2. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
(a) Hid in the bathroom.
(b) Caused trouble.
(c) Ran home.
(d) Went to the playground.
3. Where did Lucy say child abuse was most prevalent?
(a) Big cities.
(b) Big families.
(c) Country towns.
4. What was Reuben's disability?
(d) Down Sydrome.
5. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
(a) A ghost.
(b) An angel.
(d) A witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Arkie's occupation?
2. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
3. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
4. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
5. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)