|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
(a) She wanted the doll to be able to breathe.
(b) She didn't want the doll to be like her.
(c) She wanted to see her doll.
(d) She didn't want Tashee to feel burried.
2. Why was Pecking in need of a Special Education teacher when Torey applied?
(a) The former teacher moved away.
(b) The former one killed herself.
(c) The former one was fired.
(d) The program was just put together.
3. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
(a) Jadie's strange ways.
(b) Threats from others.
(c) An ended relationship.
(d) Personal depression.
4. How many years was Jadie put in Kindergarten?
5. What was Arkie's occupation?
(a) School nutritionist.
(b) School psychologist.
(c) Vocational rehabilitation expert.
(d) Vice Principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
2. Who taught Jadie to be a ghost?
3. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
4. Where did Lucy say child abuse was most prevalent?
5. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)