|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
(a) Donated computers.
(b) Got the Special Education program started.
(c) Funded a re-model.
(d) Got a new principal hired.
2. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
(b) A witch.
(c) A ghost.
(d) An angel.
3. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
(a) Not die.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Take her home.
(d) Leave town.
4. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
(a) She saw it in the video.
(b) She asked Arkie.
(c) She watched during the day.
(d) She talked to her parents.
5. How did Torey feel when Alice praised her on her first day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Pecking in need of a Special Education teacher when Torey applied?
2. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
3. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
4. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
5. What was Arkie's occupation?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)