|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade did Alice teach?
(a) Second grade.
(b) Third grade.
(c) First grade.
2. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
3. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
(a) A ghost.
(b) An angel.
(d) A witch.
4. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
(a) Keeping Jeremiah quiet.
(b) Getting Jadie to talk.
(c) Making the principal smile.
(d) Not quitting.
5. What was Philip's disability?
(a) Elective Mutism.
(c) Anger management.
(d) Premature birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taught Jadie to be a ghost?
2. What was Arkie's occupation?
3. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
4. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
5. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)