|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
(c) Food coloring.
2. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
3. What grade did Alice teach?
(a) Third grade.
(b) First grade.
(d) Second grade.
4. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
(a) On the playground.
(b) At her desk.
(c) In the cloakroom.
(d) In the bathroom.
5. What was Philip's disability?
(a) Elective Mutism.
(b) Premature birth.
(d) Anger management.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
2. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
3. How did Arkie describe Jadie's family?
4. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
5. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)