|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie search her favorite part of the classroom for?
2. What was Reuben's disability?
(d) Down Sydrome.
3. Why was Pecking in need of a Special Education teacher when Torey applied?
(a) The former teacher moved away.
(b) The program was just put together.
(c) The former one killed herself.
(d) The former one was fired.
4. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
(a) Keeping Jeremiah quiet.
(b) Getting Jadie to talk.
(c) Making the principal smile.
(d) Not quitting.
5. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
(a) The bible.
(b) A church sign.
(c) Her mother.
(d) A poster in the hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Philip's disability?
2. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
3. What was Torey's job before she moved to Pecking?
4. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
5. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)