|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Jadie's disability?
(a) Hearing loss.
(c) Elective Mutism.
(d) Anger management.
2. What did Jadie cry about needing a safe place to hide?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her soul.
(c) Her doll.
(d) Her body.
3. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) At her desk.
(c) On the playground.
(d) In the cloakroom.
4. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
(a) An angel.
(b) A witch.
(d) A ghost.
5. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
(a) A happy coincidence.
(b) A power struggle.
(c) A passing in the night.
(d) A symbiotic situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Way does Jadie say she always bends over?
2. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
3. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
4. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
5. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)