|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
(a) It smelled bad.
(b) It had poopy pants.
(c) It wouldn't talk.
(d) It had blonde hair.
2. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
(a) In the cloakroom.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) At her desk.
(d) On the playground.
3. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
(a) She didn't want the doll to be like her.
(b) She wanted the doll to be able to breathe.
(c) She wanted to see her doll.
(d) She didn't want Tashee to feel burried.
4. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The dark corner.
(c) The cloakroom.
(d) The window seat.
5. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
(a) If she believed what they said.
(b) If she loved them.
(c) If good things happened to them.
(d) If they were ever happy again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
2. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
3. Who taught Jadie to be a ghost?
4. What was Philip's disability?
5. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)