|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
(c) Quartered circles.
(d) Her name.
2. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
(a) She didn't want Tashee to feel burried.
(b) She wanted the doll to be able to breathe.
(c) She wanted to see her doll.
(d) She didn't want the doll to be like her.
3. How many years was Jadie put in Kindergarten?
4. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
(a) The bible.
(b) Her mother.
(c) A church sign.
(d) A poster in the hall.
5. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
(a) If they were ever happy again.
(b) If she believed what they said.
(c) If good things happened to them.
(d) If she loved them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Way does Jadie say she always bends over?
2. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
3. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
4. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
5. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)