|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
(b) Quartered circles.
(c) Her name.
2. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
(a) A ghost.
(b) A witch.
(c) An angel.
3. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
(a) To get a raise.
(b) To be a teacher.
(c) To be with her family.
(d) To find love.
4. What was Jadie's disability?
(a) Elective Mutism.
(c) Hearing loss.
(d) Anger management.
5. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
(b) All of these.
(d) Look people in the eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taught Jadie to be a ghost?
2. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
3. What was Arkie's occupation?
4. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
5. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)