|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
2. Who was Jenny?
(a) A police woman.
(b) Jadie's cat.
(c) Jadie's sister.
(d) A social worker.
3. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
(a) On the playground.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) At her desk.
(d) In the cloakroom.
4. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
(a) Physical activity.
(c) Art projects.
(d) Field trips.
5. What was Reuben's disability?
(c) Down Sydrome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
2. What was Glen's occupation?
3. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
4. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
5. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)