|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
(a) She had to help clean.
(b) She had to do homework.
(c) She had to be quiet.
(d) She had to talk.
2. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
(a) Food coloring.
3. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
(c) Look people in the eye.
(d) All of these.
4. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
(a) Rocked in his chair.
(b) Spun in circles.
(c) Colored pictures.
5. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
(b) A witch.
(c) An angel.
(d) A ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years was Jadie put in Kindergarten?
2. Way does Jadie say she always bends over?
3. What grade did Alice teach?
4. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
5. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)