|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
(a) Threats from others.
(b) An ended relationship.
(c) Personal depression.
(d) Jadie's strange ways.
2. What was Reuben's disability?
(a) Down Sydrome.
3. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
(c) All of these.
(d) Look people in the eye.
4. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
(a) She made the teacher look silly.
(b) She was afraid.
(c) She felt safe.
(d) She was hiding.
5. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Philip's disability?
2. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
3. What was Arkie's occupation?
4. Where did Lucy say child abuse was most prevalent?
5. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)