|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
(a) To make things better for her.
(b) To clear the room of June's memory.
(c) All of these.
(d) To give the students a fresh start.
2. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
(a) To be with her family.
(b) To be a teacher.
(c) To find love.
(d) To get a raise.
3. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
(a) Quartered circles.
(c) Her name.
4. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
(a) She was prettier that way.
(b) She was dying.
(c) She was a ghost.
(d) She was bent over.
5. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
(a) The window seat.
(b) The dark corner.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The cloakroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
2. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
3. What did Jadie cry about needing a safe place to hide?
4. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
5. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)