|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
(a) All of these.
(b) The equipment.
(c) The size.
(d) The arrangement.
2. How did Arkie describe Jadie's family?
3. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
(a) To clear the room of June's memory.
(b) To make things better for her.
(c) All of these.
(d) To give the students a fresh start.
4. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
(b) Food coloring.
5. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
(b) Quartered circles.
(d) Her name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
2. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
3. What did Jadie search her favorite part of the classroom for?
4. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
5. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)