|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
(a) Funded a re-model.
(b) Got a new principal hired.
(c) Donated computers.
(d) Got the Special Education program started.
2. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
(a) She saw it in the video.
(b) She talked to her parents.
(c) She watched during the day.
(d) She asked Arkie.
3. What grade did Alice teach?
(b) Second grade.
(c) Third grade.
(d) First grade.
4. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
(a) She talked plenty at home.
(b) She did all her work.
(c) They liked her being quiet.
(d) They figured she would grow out of it.
5. What was Jadie's disability?
(b) Anger management.
(c) Elective Mutism.
(d) Hearing loss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie search her favorite part of the classroom for?
2. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
3. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
4. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
5. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)