|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Way does Jadie say she always bends over?
(a) To be shorter.
(b) To keep her insides from falling out.
(c) To hide from others.
(d) To make her stomach stop hurting.
2. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
(a) Not quitting.
(b) Making the principal smile.
(c) Getting Jadie to talk.
(d) Keeping Jeremiah quiet.
3. What was Torey's job before she moved to Pecking?
4. What was Jadie's disability?
(a) Elective Mutism.
(b) Hearing loss.
(c) Anger management.
5. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
(a) The cloakroom.
(b) The window seat.
(c) The dark corner.
(d) The bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years was Jadie put in Kindergarten?
2. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
3. What was Reuben's disability?
4. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
5. What did Jadie search her favorite part of the classroom for?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)