|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
(a) Her mother.
(b) A church sign.
(c) A poster in the hall.
(d) The bible.
2. What was Torey's job before she moved to Pecking?
3. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
(a) Spun in circles.
(b) Rocked in his chair.
(d) Colored pictures.
4. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
(a) All of these.
(b) To clear the room of June's memory.
(c) To make things better for her.
(d) To give the students a fresh start.
5. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
(a) Funded a re-model.
(b) Got the Special Education program started.
(c) Got a new principal hired.
(d) Donated computers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Jadie's disability?
2. What did Jadie search her favorite part of the classroom for?
3. How many years was Jadie put in Kindergarten?
4. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
5. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)