|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
(a) A ghost.
(b) A witch.
(c) An angel.
2. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
(a) Rocked in his chair.
(b) Spun in circles.
(c) Colored pictures.
3. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
(a) She saw it in the video.
(b) She talked to her parents.
(c) She asked Arkie.
(d) She watched during the day.
4. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
(a) Ran home.
(b) Caused trouble.
(c) Went to the playground.
(d) Hid in the bathroom.
5. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
(a) The cloakroom.
(b) The dark corner.
(c) The window seat.
(d) The bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
2. How did Arkie describe Jadie's family?
3. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
4. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
5. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)