|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Pecking in need of a Special Education teacher when Torey applied?
(a) The former one was fired.
(b) The former teacher moved away.
(c) The program was just put together.
(d) The former one killed herself.
2. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
3. What was Reuben's disability?
(a) Down Sydrome.
4. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
(a) The arrangement.
(b) The equipment.
(c) All of these.
(d) The size.
5. How did Torey feel when Alice praised her on her first day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Philip's disability?
2. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
3. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
4. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
5. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)