|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
(a) To give the students a fresh start.
(b) To make things better for her.
(c) To clear the room of June's memory.
(d) All of these.
2. What grade did Alice teach?
(a) Third grade.
(b) Second grade.
(d) First grade.
3. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
(a) All of these.
(b) The arrangement.
(c) The size.
(d) The equipment.
4. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
(a) Threats from others.
(b) Personal depression.
(c) Jadie's strange ways.
(d) An ended relationship.
5. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
(a) Look people in the eye.
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Glen's occupation?
2. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
3. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
4. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
5. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)