|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
(a) All of these.
(b) To give the students a fresh start.
(c) To make things better for her.
(d) To clear the room of June's memory.
2. What was Arkie's occupation?
(a) School nutritionist.
(b) Vocational rehabilitation expert.
(c) Vice Principal.
(d) School psychologist.
3. What did Jadie search her favorite part of the classroom for?
4. How many years was Jadie put in Kindergarten?
5. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
(a) Field trips.
(b) Physical activity.
(d) Art projects.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Reuben's disability?
2. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
3. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
4. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
5. What grade did Alice teach?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)