|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
(a) They liked her being quiet.
(b) They figured she would grow out of it.
(c) She did all her work.
(d) She talked plenty at home.
2. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
(a) She made the teacher look silly.
(b) She was afraid.
(c) She was hiding.
(d) She felt safe.
3. What was Torey's job before she moved to Pecking?
4. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
(a) The games.
(b) The rules.
(c) His language.
(d) His homework.
5. Why was Pecking in need of a Special Education teacher when Torey applied?
(a) The former one was fired.
(b) The former one killed herself.
(c) The former teacher moved away.
(d) The program was just put together.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Arkie describe Jadie's family?
2. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
3. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
4. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
5. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)