|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
2. What was Reuben's disability?
(b) Down Sydrome.
3. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
(a) A happy coincidence.
(b) A power struggle.
(c) A symbiotic situation.
(d) A passing in the night.
4. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
5. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
(a) Got the Special Education program started.
(b) Got a new principal hired.
(c) Donated computers.
(d) Funded a re-model.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
2. What was Philip's disability?
3. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
4. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
5. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)