|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
(a) Art projects.
(c) Field trips.
(d) Physical activity.
2. How many years was Jadie put in Kindergarten?
3. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
(a) Making the principal smile.
(b) Keeping Jeremiah quiet.
(c) Not quitting.
(d) Getting Jadie to talk.
4. What was Arkie's occupation?
(a) Vice Principal.
(b) School nutritionist.
(c) School psychologist.
(d) Vocational rehabilitation expert.
5. What was Jadie's disability?
(a) Elective Mutism.
(b) Hearing loss.
(d) Anger management.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
2. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
3. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
4. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
5. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)