|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal did Jeremiah steal?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A hamster.
(d) A puppy.
2. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
(a) To make things better for her.
(b) To clear the room of June's memory.
(c) All of these.
(d) To give the students a fresh start.
3. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
(a) It had blonde hair.
(b) It had poopy pants.
(c) It wouldn't talk.
(d) It smelled bad.
4. Who did Amber say gave her the quartered circle on her body?
(a) Miss Ellie.
(d) Her mother.
5. Why did Jadie tell Torey not to talk to anyone about what happened to her?
(a) She didn't want to be taken away.
(b) She would get in big trouble.
(c) She wasn't telling the truth.
(d) She thought Torey would be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dolls did Torey own?
2. When was Torey usually able to see Arkie?
3. What did Jadie say made her stronger?
4. What did Jadie's mother say about the gift Torey gave Jadie when she was sick?
5. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)