Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
(a) Food coloring.
2. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
(a) Went to the playground.
(b) Hid in the bathroom.
(c) Ran home.
(d) Caused trouble.
3. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
(a) She had to be quiet.
(b) She had to talk.
(c) She had to help clean.
(d) She had to do homework.
4. What did Torey use to illustrate Jadie's problem while on vacation?
(a) Her file.
(b) Samples of her work.
(c) All of these.
(d) A video clip of her.
5. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
2. Who taught Jadie to be a ghost?
3. Why did Jadie's father not let her go to the camp?
4. What did Reuben need Torey to help him with on the last day of school?
5. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)