|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
(a) A happy coincidence.
(b) A symbiotic situation.
(c) A passing in the night.
(d) A power struggle.
2. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
3. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
(b) Look people in the eye.
(c) All of these.
4. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The window seat.
(c) The cloakroom.
(d) The dark corner.
5. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
(a) She was prettier that way.
(b) She was a ghost.
(c) She was dying.
(d) She was bent over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
2. How did Torey feel when Alice praised her on her first day?
3. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
4. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
5. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)