|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Reuben's disability?
(b) Down Sydrome.
2. Where did Jadie tell Torey about how Jenny died?
(a) The cloakroom.
(b) Torey's car.
(c) The nurse's office.
(d) The playground.
3. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
(a) If she loved them.
(b) If they were ever happy again.
(c) If she believed what they said.
(d) If good things happened to them.
4. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) She was injured.
(b) She was protecting Amber.
(c) She wanted to go to regular class.
(d) She was afraid of Torey.
5. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
(a) She was not Methodist.
(b) She didn't have the money.
(c) She had never been away from his children before.
(d) She needed her help on a project.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was there no hard evidence of in the case of Jadie's abuse?
2. What gift did Torey give to Jadie when she was sick?
3. When was Torey usually able to see Arkie?
4. Way does Jadie say she always bends over?
5. Where in the classroom did Torey put the doll she had loaned Jadie?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)