|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was there no hard evidence of in the case of Jadie's abuse?
(a) Sexual abuse.
(c) Psychological abuse.
2. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
(a) She was dying.
(b) She was bent over.
(c) She was a ghost.
(d) She was prettier that way.
3. Why did Jadie say she painted bars over the picture she made in class?
(a) They were her father's bars.
(b) It was how she remembered it.
(c) That is how she saw her world.
(d) It wasn't safe to let it be free.
4. Where did Jadie tell Torey about how Jenny died?
(a) The playground.
(b) Torey's car.
(c) The nurse's office.
(d) The cloakroom.
5. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
(a) In the cloakroom.
(b) At her desk.
(c) On the playground.
(d) In the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie say made her stronger?
2. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
3. Who did Jadie say killed Tashee?
4. What kind of magic did Brenda say Jadie's parents probably used?
5. What costume did Jeremiah borrow on Halloween?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)