|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fun activity did Torey invite Lucy to do?
(a) A dinner on the town.
(d) A game night.
2. What kind of requirements did Brucie have?
(a) All of these.
3. Why was Amber mean to Jadie after they were away from their parents?
(a) For not trusting God.
(b) For ruining their family.
(c) For losing the doll.
(d) For breaking her promise.
4. What did Arkie say Torey had forgotten in the investigation?
(a) She was dealing with real people.
(b) Some kids lie for attention.
(c) Parents loved their children.
(d) She is not at all experienced.
5. What was there no hard evidence of in the case of Jadie's abuse?
(c) Psychological abuse.
(d) Sexual abuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
2. What was Torey's job before she moved to Pecking?
3. What was Arkie's occupation?
4. Where did Jadie agree to talk to Lindy?
5. What did Jadie make Torey do at the police station?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)