|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Jadie say she had to take care of?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her pets.
(c) Her teacher.
(d) Her family.
2. Why did Jadie's father not let her go to the camp?
(a) He was not Methodist.
(b) He didn't have the money.
(c) He needed her help on a project.
(d) He had never been away from his children before.
3. What was Lindy's occupation?
(a) Police woman.
(d) Social worker.
4. What was next to Tashee when she died?
(a) A rose.
(b) A portrait.
(c) A vase.
(d) A doll.
5. When was Torey usually able to see Arkie?
(d) Before school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Arkie say Torey had forgotten in the investigation?
2. What was Jadie's disability?
3. Why did Jadie not want Torey to tell others about her abuse?
4. Who did Amber say gave her the quartered circle on her body?
5. What was Torey unable to ask for from the more experienced people in Pecking?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)