|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color bars did Jadie paint over the picture she painted in class?
2. Where had Hugh seen the quartered circle before?
(a) His mother's house.
(b) Some old books.
(c) An occult store.
(d) A church.
3. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
(b) Spun in circles.
(c) Rocked in his chair.
(d) Colored pictures.
4. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
(a) She had to help clean.
(b) She had to do homework.
(c) She had to talk.
(d) She had to be quiet.
5. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) At her desk.
(c) In the cloakroom.
(d) On the playground.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jadie's father not let her go to the camp?
2. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
3. What was Torey required by law to do after hearing Jadie's account of Sapphire's abuse?
4. What fun activity did Torey invite Lucy to do?
5. Why did Jadie say the doll was afraid of Torey when Torey was role playing?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)