|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the quartered circle used for?
(a) To protect people.
(b) To separate good from bad.
(c) To call Black Mass.
(d) To curse people.
2. What color bars did Jadie paint over the picture she painted in class?
3. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
(a) Look for Tashee.
(b) Protect Sapphire.
(c) Let her stay with Torey.
(d) Lock her father up.
4. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
(a) Hid in the bathroom.
(b) Went to the playground.
(c) Ran home.
(d) Caused trouble.
5. What did Amber do when her parents left the room?
(a) Held Amber close.
(b) Broke down in sobs.
(c) Made sure the door was locked.
(d) Laughed out loud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did Jeremiah steal?
2. What was Lindy's occupation?
3. What was Sapphire put on during her abuse?
4. How did Torey view herself among the other teachers at the school?
5. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)