|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) She wanted to go to regular class.
(b) She was injured.
(c) She was protecting Amber.
(d) She was afraid of Torey.
2. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom during class?
(a) Drew a quartered circle for her.
(b) Pretended his hand was a spider.
(c) Asked about her dad.
(d) Asked about the puppy.
3. Why did Torey choose to go to a strange bookstore?
(a) To meet Hugh.
(b) To satisfy curiosity.
(c) To learn about Satanism.
(d) To get some resource manuals.
4. Where did Jeremiah and Jadie go to look at the stolen animal?
(a) The cloakroom.
(b) An empty classroom.
(c) The stairwell.
(d) The janitor's closet.
5. What did Lucy say to Torey about the investigation?
(a) She was doing the right thing.
(b) She was tearing a family apart.
(c) She was digging too deep.
(d) She was jumping to conclusions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
2. Who was Sapphire?
3. What did Amber say happened to Jenny?
4. What was Reuben's disability?
5. What did Jadie think happened to June?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)