|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Philip's disability?
(a) Anger management.
(b) Premature birth.
(d) Elective Mutism.
2. When was Torey usually able to see Arkie?
(a) Before school.
3. How did Arkie describe Jadie's family?
4. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
(a) She had to help clean.
(b) She had to be quiet.
(c) She had to talk.
(d) She had to do homework.
5. What was Arkie's occupation?
(a) Vice Principal.
(b) School psychologist.
(c) Vocational rehabilitation expert.
(d) School nutritionist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
2. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
3. How did Torey feel when Alice praised her on her first day?
4. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
5. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)