|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
(a) Went to the playground.
(b) Caused trouble.
(c) Ran home.
(d) Hid in the bathroom.
2. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
(b) Physical activity.
(c) Art projects.
(d) Field trips.
3. What kind of dolls did Torey own?
(a) Madame Alexander dolls.
(b) Kewpie dolls.
(c) Barbie dolls.
(d) Sascha dolls.
4. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
(a) She watched during the day.
(b) She saw it in the video.
(c) She asked Arkie.
(d) She talked to her parents.
5. How did Arkie describe Jadie's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
2. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
3. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
4. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
5. What was Glen's occupation?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)