|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
(a) She was not Methodist.
(b) She needed her help on a project.
(c) She had never been away from his children before.
(d) She didn't have the money.
2. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
(b) A ghost.
(c) An angel.
(d) A witch.
3. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
(a) Not quitting.
(b) Making the principal smile.
(c) Keeping Jeremiah quiet.
(d) Getting Jadie to talk.
4. What kind of dolls did Torey own?
(a) Kewpie dolls.
(b) Sascha dolls.
(c) Madame Alexander dolls.
(d) Barbie dolls.
5. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
(b) Quartered circles.
(c) Her name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the school sponsor on the last day of school?
2. What was Glen's occupation?
3. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
4. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
5. What was Arkie's occupation?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)