|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Torey view herself among the other teachers at the school?
2. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
(a) She was a ghost.
(b) She was dying.
(c) She was prettier that way.
(d) She was bent over.
3. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
(a) An ended relationship.
(b) Personal depression.
(c) Jadie's strange ways.
(d) Threats from others.
4. Who taught Jadie to be a ghost?
(d) Her father.
5. Way does Jadie say she always bends over?
(a) To hide from others.
(b) To keep her insides from falling out.
(c) To be shorter.
(d) To make her stomach stop hurting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
2. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
3. When was Torey usually able to see Arkie?
4. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
5. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)