|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Not die.
(c) Take her home.
(d) Leave town.
2. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
(c) All of these.
(d) Look people in the eye.
3. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
(a) Went to the playground.
(b) Ran home.
(c) Caused trouble.
(d) Hid in the bathroom.
4. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
(a) The dark corner.
(b) The window seat.
(c) The cloakroom.
(d) The bathroom.
5. What did Jadie cry about needing a safe place to hide?
(a) Her body.
(b) Her doll.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Pecking in need of a Special Education teacher when Torey applied?
2. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
3. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
4. What was Jadie's disability?
5. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)