|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
(a) The cloakroom.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The window seat.
(d) The dark corner.
2. What was Jadie's disability?
(a) Anger management.
(b) Elective Mutism.
(c) Hearing loss.
3. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
(a) It smelled bad.
(b) It had poopy pants.
(c) It had blonde hair.
(d) It wouldn't talk.
4. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
(a) The parking lot.
(b) Their house.
(c) The cloakroom.
(d) The principal's office.
5. Who was Jenny?
(a) Jadie's cat.
(b) Jadie's sister.
(c) A police woman.
(d) A social worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
2. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
3. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
4. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
5. How many years was Jadie put in Kindergarten?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)