|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
(a) A public speaking camp.
(b) An art camp.
(c) A Methodist camp.
(d) A girl's camp.
2. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
(a) She had never been away from his children before.
(b) She needed her help on a project.
(c) She was not Methodist.
(d) She didn't have the money.
3. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
4. Way does Jadie say she always bends over?
(a) To be shorter.
(b) To make her stomach stop hurting.
(c) To keep her insides from falling out.
(d) To hide from others.
5. How did Torey view herself among the other teachers at the school?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Arkie describe Jadie's family?
2. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
3. What was Philip's disability?
4. What was Torey unable to ask for from the more experienced people in Pecking?
5. What was Torey's job before she moved to Pecking?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)