|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
(a) She was prettier that way.
(b) She was bent over.
(c) She was dying.
(d) She was a ghost.
2. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
(a) All of these.
(b) To give the students a fresh start.
(c) To clear the room of June's memory.
(d) To make things better for her.
3. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
(a) It had blonde hair.
(b) It had poopy pants.
(c) It smelled bad.
(d) It wouldn't talk.
4. What did Philip do when he didn't want to participate with the class?
(a) Colored pictures.
(b) Rocked in his chair.
(c) Spun in circles.
5. What was Arkie's occupation?
(a) School nutritionist.
(b) Vocational rehabilitation expert.
(c) Vice Principal.
(d) School psychologist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Torey unable to ask for from the more experienced people in Pecking?
2. Where on Reuben did Torey find teeth marks?
3. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
4. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
5. Who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)