|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
(a) She had to talk.
(b) She had to be quiet.
(c) She had to help clean.
(d) She had to do homework.
2. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
(a) Look people in the eye.
(c) All of these.
3. What was Reuben's disability?
(b) Down Sydrome.
4. What was Jadie's disability?
(a) Hearing loss.
(c) Elective Mutism.
(d) Anger management.
5. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
(a) To get a raise.
(b) To be a teacher.
(c) To find love.
(d) To be with her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
2. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
3. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
4. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
5. What was Philip's disability?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)