|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
(a) A Methodist camp.
(b) A public speaking camp.
(c) A girl's camp.
(d) An art camp.
2. Who was Jenny?
(a) Jadie's sister.
(b) A social worker.
(c) A police woman.
(d) Jadie's cat.
3. What was Jadie's disability?
(b) Anger management.
(c) Hearing loss.
(d) Elective Mutism.
4. What was Philip's disability?
(a) Anger management.
(c) Elective Mutism.
(d) Premature birth.
5. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
(a) She did all her work.
(b) They figured she would grow out of it.
(c) She talked plenty at home.
(d) They liked her being quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
2. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
3. Where on Reuben did Torey find teeth marks?
4. What was Arkie's occupation?
5. Who taught Jadie to be a ghost?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)