|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Torey's job before she moved to Pecking?
2. Where did Jadie learn she could be safe with God?
(a) A church sign.
(b) The bible.
(c) A poster in the hall.
(d) Her mother.
3. Who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
4. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
(c) Food coloring.
5. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
(a) Physical activity.
(b) Art projects.
(c) Field trips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
2. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
3. What was Jadie's disability?
4. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
5. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)