|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dolls did Torey own?
(a) Sascha dolls.
(b) Barbie dolls.
(c) Madame Alexander dolls.
(d) Kewpie dolls.
2. Who did Jadie think Torey might be when she stayed after school one day?
(a) An angel.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A witch.
3. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
(b) Her name.
(d) Quartered circles.
4. What was Glen's occupation?
5. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
(a) She talked plenty at home.
(b) They liked her being quiet.
(c) They figured she would grow out of it.
(d) She did all her work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
2. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
3. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
4. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
5. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)