|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jadie draw herself in the shape of a bell in her pictures for Torey?
(a) She was a ghost.
(b) She was bent over.
(c) She was dying.
(d) She was prettier that way.
2. What did Jadie cry about needing a safe place to hide?
(a) Her doll.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her soul.
(d) Her body.
3. What was Reuben's disability?
(d) Down Sydrome.
4. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
(a) She talked plenty at home.
(b) She did all her work.
(c) They liked her being quiet.
(d) They figured she would grow out of it.
5. How did Torey view herself among the other teachers at the school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
2. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
3. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
4. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
5. What did the school sponsor on the last day of school?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)