|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
(a) She had to do homework.
(b) She had to help clean.
(c) She had to talk.
(d) She had to be quiet.
2. What was Glen's occupation?
3. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
4. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
(a) Not quitting.
(b) Keeping Jeremiah quiet.
(c) Getting Jadie to talk.
(d) Making the principal smile.
5. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
(a) Went to the playground.
(b) Caused trouble.
(c) Hid in the bathroom.
(d) Ran home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
2. Where on Reuben did Torey find teeth marks?
3. Why was Pecking in need of a Special Education teacher when Torey applied?
4. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
5. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)