|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Pecking in need of a Special Education teacher when Torey applied?
(a) The former teacher moved away.
(b) The program was just put together.
(c) The former one was fired.
(d) The former one killed herself.
2. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
(a) The cloakroom.
(b) The window seat.
(c) The dark corner.
(d) The bathroom.
3. Why did Jadie laugh when locked in the cloakroom?
(a) She was afraid.
(b) She felt safe.
(c) She was hiding.
(d) She made the teacher look silly.
4. How did Torey view herself among the other teachers at the school?
5. What was Philip's disability?
(a) Anger management.
(b) Elective Mutism.
(c) Premature birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Reuben need Torey to help him with on the last day of school?
2. Why did Torey think June killed herself?
3. How did Arkie describe Jadie's family?
4. What grade did Alice teach?
5. Who was Jenny?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)