|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Not die.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Take her home.
2. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
(a) It wouldn't talk.
(b) It had blonde hair.
(c) It had poopy pants.
(d) It smelled bad.
3. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
4. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
(a) The equipment.
(b) All of these.
(c) The arrangement.
(d) The size.
5. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
2. Who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
3. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
4. Where on Reuben did Torey find teeth marks?
5. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)