Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie's mother say about the gift Torey gave Jadie when she was sick?
(a) The doll looked like Torey.
(b) Stickers were not allowed in their house.
(c) Jadie would ruin something with the markers.
(d) The toy was not realistic.
2. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
(a) A happy coincidence.
(b) A passing in the night.
(c) A symbiotic situation.
(d) A power struggle.
3. What did Reuben need Torey to help him with on the last day of school?
(a) Filling out paperwork.
(b) Finding his mother.
(c) Finding a restroom.
(d) Talking with others.
4. What was there no hard evidence of in the case of Jadie's abuse?
(b) Psychological abuse.
(c) Sexual abuse.
5. What was Lindy's occupation?
(a) Social worker.
(d) Police woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lucy say child abuse was most prevalent?
2. What was the quartered circle used for?
3. How did Jadie say Jenny was killed?
4. What did Jadie tell Torey about when they discussed going back to the clinic?
5. What was Philip's disability?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)