Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dolls did Torey own?
(a) Sascha dolls.
(b) Barbie dolls.
(c) Kewpie dolls.
(d) Madame Alexander dolls.
2. What was Jadie's disability?
(a) Hearing loss.
(c) Anger management.
(d) Elective Mutism.
3. How did Arkie describe Jadie's family?
4. Why did Jadie's father not let her go to the camp?
(a) He didn't have the money.
(b) He was not Methodist.
(c) He needed her help on a project.
(d) He had never been away from his children before.
5. How did Torey view herself among the other teachers at the school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
2. What was Torey's stipulation for allowing Jadie to stay after school?
3. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
4. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
5. What was Glen's occupation?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)