|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Alice praise Torey for on her first day?
(a) Keeping Jeremiah quiet.
(b) Making the principal smile.
(c) Not quitting.
(d) Getting Jadie to talk.
2. Who was Jenny?
(a) Jadie's sister.
(b) Jadie's cat.
(c) A police woman.
(d) A social worker.
3. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
(a) A power struggle.
(b) A happy coincidence.
(c) A passing in the night.
(d) A symbiotic situation.
4. Why did Jadie tell Torey not to talk to anyone about what happened to her?
(a) She would get in big trouble.
(b) She didn't want to be taken away.
(c) She thought Torey would be killed.
(d) She wasn't telling the truth.
5. Why did Jadie say she didn't really need a mouth?
(a) She could hear and see.
(b) Not eating would help her die.
(c) Nobody heard what she said.
(d) It only brought her pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about the stolen animal was Jadie talking about when Torey found her?
2. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
3. Why did Jadie say the doll was afraid of Torey when Torey was role playing?
4. How did Arkie describe Jadie's family?
5. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)