|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
(a) She was not Methodist.
(b) She needed her help on a project.
(c) She had never been away from his children before.
(d) She didn't have the money.
2. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
(c) Quartered circles.
(d) Her name.
3. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
(a) Not die.
(b) Take her home.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Kill her.
4. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party?
(a) Ran around in circles.
(b) Rocked in her chair.
5. Who was Sapphire?
(a) Jadie's aunt.
(b) Jadie's cousin.
(c) Jadie's younger sister.
(d) A friend of Jadie's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
2. How did Torey feel when Alice praised her on her first day?
3. Where did Jeremiah steal an animal from?
4. Why did Jadie say the doll was afraid of Torey when Torey was role playing?
5. How did Torey view herself among the other teachers at the school?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)