|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lucy say child abuse was most prevalent?
(a) Big cities.
(c) Country towns.
(d) Big families.
2. Who was Jenny?
(a) A social worker.
(b) A police woman.
(c) Jadie's sister.
(d) Jadie's cat.
3. Why did Jadie tell Torey not to talk to anyone about what happened to her?
(a) She thought Torey would be killed.
(b) She would get in big trouble.
(c) She didn't want to be taken away.
(d) She wasn't telling the truth.
4. What did Jeremiah do to make Jadie hide in the cloakroom during class?
(a) Drew a quartered circle for her.
(b) Pretended his hand was a spider.
(c) Asked about the puppy.
(d) Asked about her dad.
5. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
(a) The parking lot.
(b) Their house.
(c) The principal's office.
(d) The cloakroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
2. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
3. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
4. Where did Jeremiah and Jadie go to look at the stolen animal?
5. What did the school sponsor on the last day of school?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)