|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Way does Jadie say she always bends over?
(a) To hide from others.
(b) To keep her insides from falling out.
(c) To be shorter.
(d) To make her stomach stop hurting.
2. Why did Torey choose to move her classroom around?
(a) All of these.
(b) To give the students a fresh start.
(c) To make things better for her.
(d) To clear the room of June's memory.
3. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
(a) A power struggle.
(b) A passing in the night.
(c) A symbiotic situation.
(d) A happy coincidence.
4. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
(a) She did all her work.
(b) They liked her being quiet.
(c) They figured she would grow out of it.
(d) She talked plenty at home.
5. Who did Jadie say killed Tashee?
(a) Miss Ellie.
(b) The police man.
(c) Her father.
(d) Ed Cragun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Torey first go to when she suspected Jadie as a victim of sexual abuse?
2. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
3. Where did Jeremiah steal an animal from?
4. When was Torey usually able to see Arkie?
5. Who was Jenny?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)