|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
(a) Their house.
(b) The principal's office.
(c) The cloakroom.
(d) The parking lot.
2. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
3. Who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
4. Where did Jeremiah and Jadie go to look at the stolen animal?
(a) An empty classroom.
(b) The cloakroom.
(c) The janitor's closet.
(d) The stairwell.
5. Why were Jadie's parents not worried about her behavior at school?
(a) They liked her being quiet.
(b) She did all her work.
(c) She talked plenty at home.
(d) They figured she would grow out of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jadie say she didn't really need a mouth?
2. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
3. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
4. Who was Sapphire?
5. Who did Jadie say she had to take care of?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)