|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
(a) Their house.
(b) The cloakroom.
(c) The principal's office.
(d) The parking lot.
2. Why did Jadie not want to enjoy Halloween?
(a) That is when Tashee was killed.
(b) It was boring.
(c) She was afraid of it.
(d) Her parents told her not to.
3. What grade did Alice teach?
(b) First grade.
(c) Second grade.
(d) Third grade.
4. What about the stolen animal was Jadie talking about when Torey found her?
(a) What to name it.
(b) What would happen if it died.
(c) How to kill it.
(d) Its private parts.
5. What did Jadie say she could get to come out of the stolen animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who loaned Jeremiah a costume on Halloween?
2. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
3. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
4. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
5. Way does Jadie say she always bends over?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)