|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
(a) She wanted the doll to be able to breathe.
(b) She wanted to see her doll.
(c) She didn't want the doll to be like her.
(d) She didn't want Tashee to feel burried.
2. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
(a) An art camp.
(b) A Methodist camp.
(c) A girl's camp.
(d) A public speaking camp.
3. Why did Jadie say she didn't really need a mouth?
(a) Not eating would help her die.
(b) It only brought her pain.
(c) She could hear and see.
(d) Nobody heard what she said.
4. How did Arkie describe her relationship with Jadie?
(a) A power struggle.
(b) A happy coincidence.
(c) A symbiotic situation.
(d) A passing in the night.
5. Who was Jenny?
(a) Jadie's cat.
(b) A social worker.
(c) Jadie's sister.
(d) A police woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
2. How did Torey feel when Alice praised her on her first day?
3. How did Jadie say Tashee was killed?
4. What did Jadie do during the Halloween party?
5. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)