|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of camp did Torey try to get Jadie signed up for?
(a) An art camp.
(b) A Methodist camp.
(c) A girl's camp.
(d) A public speaking camp.
2. What was Torey strict about with Jeremiah?
(a) The rules.
(b) His homework.
(c) His language.
(d) The games.
3. How did Torey feel when Alice praised her on her first day?
4. What did Torey make sure to include in the classroom schedule?
(a) Art projects.
(c) Field trips.
(d) Physical activity.
5. Who was Jenny?
(a) A social worker.
(b) A police woman.
(c) Jadie's sister.
(d) Jadie's cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lucy say child abuse was most prevalent?
2. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
3. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
4. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
5. How did Torey feel after talking to Jadie on Halloween?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)