|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Reuben need Torey to help him with on the last day of school?
(a) Talking with others.
(b) Filling out paperwork.
(c) Finding a restroom.
(d) Finding his mother.
2. What kind of abuse did Torey ask Arkie about concerning Jadie's family?
3. What animal did Jeremiah steal?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A hamster.
(d) A puppy.
4. What costume did Jeremiah borrow on Halloween?
(c) Police man.
5. Where did Torey confront the person who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
(a) The parking lot.
(b) The principal's office.
(c) The cloakroom.
(d) Their house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jadie say she didn't really need a mouth?
2. Why did Jadie's mother not let her go to the camp?
3. Who hurt Reuben on the last day of school?
4. What happened when Jeremiah borrowed a costume?
5. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)