|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
(a) If they were ever happy again.
(b) If she believed what they said.
(c) If good things happened to them.
(d) If she loved them.
2. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Not die.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Take her home.
3. What special item did Philip bring to class?
(a) A pocket watch.
(b) A locket.
(c) A snow globe.
(d) A painting.
4. Where in the classroom did Torey put the doll she had loaned Jadie?
(a) The cloakroom.
(b) Her desk.
(c) The restroom.
(d) Jadie's desk.
5. What did Jadie's mother say about the gift Torey gave Jadie when she was sick?
(a) The doll looked like Torey.
(b) Jadie would ruin something with the markers.
(c) Stickers were not allowed in their house.
(d) The toy was not realistic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie do when her parents left the room?
2. What was Torey trying to do when she invited Lucy to do something fun?
3. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
4. Where did Lucy say child abuse was most prevalent?
5. What fun activity did Torey invite Lucy to do?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)