|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Amber do when her parents left the room?
(a) Made sure the door was locked.
(b) Laughed out loud.
(c) Held Amber close.
(d) Broke down in sobs.
2. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
(a) On the playground.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In the cloakroom.
(d) At her desk.
3. Where did Torey find Philip's missing special item?
(a) Her purse.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) Jeremiah's lunch box.
(d) The cloakroom.
4. What did Jadie cry about needing a safe place to hide?
(a) Her soul.
(b) Her body.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her doll.
5. What did Jadie's mother say about the gift Torey gave Jadie when she was sick?
(a) Stickers were not allowed in their house.
(b) The toy was not realistic.
(c) The doll looked like Torey.
(d) Jadie would ruin something with the markers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
2. What was Torey trying to do when she invited Lucy to do something fun?
3. What did Delores immediately decide after hearing Jadie's story?
4. Why was Amber mean to Jadie after they were away from their parents?
5. What was Delores's occupation?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)