|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Amber mean to Jadie after they were away from their parents?
(a) For losing the doll.
(b) For breaking her promise.
(c) For ruining their family.
(d) For not trusting God.
2. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Not die.
(c) Take her home.
(d) Kill her.
3. Where did Torey find Philip's missing special item?
(a) Jeremiah's lunch box.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) Her purse.
(d) The cloakroom.
4. What did Jadie do when she saw the doll in the classroom?
(a) She left.
(b) She laughed.
(c) She cried.
(d) She fainted.
5. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie make Torey do at the police station?
2. What special item did Philip bring to class?
3. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
4. What did Jadie's mother say about the gift Torey gave Jadie when she was sick?
5. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)