|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
(a) In the cloakroom.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) At her desk.
(d) On the playground.
2. What did Jadie cry about needing a safe place to hide?
(a) Her doll.
(b) Her soul.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her body.
3. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
(a) Food coloring.
4. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Not die.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Take her home.
5. What did Jadie's mother say about the gift Torey gave Jadie when she was sick?
(a) Stickers were not allowed in their house.
(b) Jadie would ruin something with the markers.
(c) The doll looked like Torey.
(d) The toy was not realistic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie do when her parents left the room?
2. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
3. What did Jadie make Torey do at the police station?
4. Why was Amber mean to Jadie after they were away from their parents?
5. Who was Jenny?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)