|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie make Torey do at the police station?
(a) Deny what she had heard.
(b) Sit between her and her mother.
(c) Present evidence.
(d) Tell Jadie's story for her.
2. What special item did Philip bring to class?
(a) A snow globe.
(b) A locket.
(c) A pocket watch.
(d) A painting.
3. What did Jadie tell Torey she wanted to do with the bad people in her life?
(a) Hurt them.
(b) Hide from them.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Erase them.
4. What color bars did Jadie paint over the picture she painted in class?
5. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
(a) It wouldn't talk.
(b) It smelled bad.
(c) It had poopy pants.
(d) It had blonde hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in the classroom did Torey put the doll she had loaned Jadie?
2. What did Jadie paint a picture of in class?
3. What did Jadie add to the dolls the second time she played with them?
4. What was Lindy's occupation?
5. What was Torey trying to do when she invited Lucy to do something fun?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)