|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
(a) She didn't want Tashee to feel burried.
(b) She didn't want the doll to be like her.
(c) She wanted the doll to be able to breathe.
(d) She wanted to see her doll.
2. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
3. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
(a) If they were ever happy again.
(b) If she believed what they said.
(c) If she loved them.
(d) If good things happened to them.
4. What did Jadie paint a picture of in class?
(c) Play doh.
(d) The puppy.
5. What did Delores immediately decide after hearing Jadie's story?
(a) To take the parents into custody.
(b) To start a search for Tashee.
(c) To question Torey.
(d) To remove the children from the home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Amber mean to Jadie after they were away from their parents?
2. What special item did Philip bring to class?
3. What did Jadie do when she saw the doll in the classroom?
4. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
5. What fun activity did Torey invite Lucy to do?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)