|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
(a) It smelled bad.
(b) It wouldn't talk.
(c) It had blonde hair.
(d) It had poopy pants.
2. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
(a) Let her stay with Torey.
(b) Lock her father up.
(c) Look for Tashee.
(d) Protect Sapphire.
3. Why was Amber mean to Jadie after they were away from their parents?
(a) For not trusting God.
(b) For breaking her promise.
(c) For ruining their family.
(d) For losing the doll.
4. What did Jadie make Torey do at the police station?
(a) Tell Jadie's story for her.
(b) Deny what she had heard.
(c) Present evidence.
(d) Sit between her and her mother.
5. What did Jadie refuse to say when she left her parents?
(b) I love you.
(c) Come back.
(d) Good night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special item did Philip bring to class?
2. What fun activity did Torey invite Lucy to do?
3. What color bars did Jadie paint over the picture she painted in class?
4. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
5. Who was Jenny?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)