|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Glen Jadie's story?
2. Where did Lucy say child abuse was most prevalent?
(b) Big families.
(c) Country towns.
(d) Big cities.
3. What did Jadie say made her stronger?
4. What did Jadie's mother say about the gift Torey gave Jadie when she was sick?
(a) The toy was not realistic.
(b) Jadie would ruin something with the markers.
(c) Stickers were not allowed in their house.
(d) The doll looked like Torey.
5. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie refuse to say when she left her parents?
2. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
3. What did Amber do when her parents left the room?
4. What was Torey trying to do when she invited Lucy to do something fun?
5. What gift did Torey give to Jadie when she was sick?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)