|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Delores immediately decide after hearing Jadie's story?
(a) To start a search for Tashee.
(b) To remove the children from the home.
(c) To take the parents into custody.
(d) To question Torey.
2. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
(a) If good things happened to them.
(b) If she believed what they said.
(c) If they were ever happy again.
(d) If she loved them.
3. What did Jadie beg Torey to do after drawing on the classroom walls?
(a) Not die.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Take her home.
(d) Leave town.
4. What was Lindy's occupation?
(b) Social worker.
(c) Police woman.
5. What did Amber do when her parents left the room?
(a) Broke down in sobs.
(b) Made sure the door was locked.
(c) Laughed out loud.
(d) Held Amber close.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
2. Who told Glen Jadie's story?
3. What special item did Philip bring to class?
4. What did Jadie cry about needing a safe place to hide?
5. What was Delores's occupation?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)