|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in the classroom did Torey put the doll she had loaned Jadie?
(a) The cloakroom.
(b) Jadie's desk.
(c) Her desk.
(d) The restroom.
2. What did Jadie refuse to say when she left her parents?
(a) Good night.
(b) Come back.
(d) I love you.
3. What fun activity did Torey invite Lucy to do?
(c) A game night.
(d) A dinner on the town.
4. What did Jadie say made her stronger?
5. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
(a) If they were ever happy again.
(b) If she believed what they said.
(c) If good things happened to them.
(d) If she loved them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fought with Philip over the special item he brought to class?
2. What kind of dolls did Torey own?
3. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
4. Who was Jenny?
5. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)