|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Amber do when her parents left the room?
(a) Made sure the door was locked.
(b) Broke down in sobs.
(c) Held Amber close.
(d) Laughed out loud.
2. What did Jadie do when she saw the doll in the classroom?
(a) She cried.
(b) She laughed.
(c) She fainted.
(d) She left.
3. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
(a) On the playground.
(b) At her desk.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the cloakroom.
4. Why did Jadie say she painted bars over the picture she made in class?
(a) That is how she saw her world.
(b) They were her father's bars.
(c) It was how she remembered it.
(d) It wasn't safe to let it be free.
5. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
(c) Quartered circles.
(d) Her name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lindy's occupation?
2. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
3. What did Jadie tell Torey she wanted to do with the bad people in her life?
4. Who was Jenny?
5. What did Delores immediately decide after hearing Jadie's story?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)