|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color bars did Jadie paint over the picture she painted in class?
2. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
(a) If she loved them.
(b) If they were ever happy again.
(c) If she believed what they said.
(d) If good things happened to them.
3. Who was Jenny?
(a) A social worker.
(b) Jadie's cat.
(c) Jadie's sister.
(d) A police woman.
4. What did Delores immediately decide after hearing Jadie's story?
(a) To question Torey.
(b) To remove the children from the home.
(c) To take the parents into custody.
(d) To start a search for Tashee.
5. What did Jadie make Torey do at the police station?
(a) Present evidence.
(b) Sit between her and her mother.
(c) Deny what she had heard.
(d) Tell Jadie's story for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fought with Philip over the special item he brought to class?
2. What did Jadie do when she saw the doll in the classroom?
3. What did Jadie refuse to say when she left her parents?
4. What kind of dolls did Torey own?
5. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)