|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jadie ask Torey about the other children Torey had helped?
(a) If good things happened to them.
(b) If she believed what they said.
(c) If they were ever happy again.
(d) If she loved them.
2. Where in the classroom did Torey put the doll she had loaned Jadie?
(a) The cloakroom.
(b) Her desk.
(c) The restroom.
(d) Jadie's desk.
3. What gift did Torey give to Jadie when she was sick?
(a) A stuffed animal cat.
(b) Some markers.
(c) Some stickers.
(d) A doll.
4. What did Amber do when her parents left the room?
(a) Held Amber close.
(b) Broke down in sobs.
(c) Made sure the door was locked.
(d) Laughed out loud.
5. What was Torey trying to do when she invited Lucy to do something fun?
(a) Build trust.
(b) Distract herself from Jadie.
(c) Ask about Jadie' past.
(d) Make new friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jadie do when her parents left the room?
2. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
3. What kind of dolls did Torey own?
4. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
5. What color bars did Jadie paint over the picture she painted in class?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)