|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Torey find Philip's missing special item?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The cloakroom.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Jeremiah's lunch box.
2. What special item did Philip bring to class?
(a) A painting.
(b) A pocket watch.
(c) A snow globe.
(d) A locket.
3. What did Jadie want the police to do if she told them what happened to her?
(a) Let her stay with Torey.
(b) Look for Tashee.
(c) Protect Sapphire.
(d) Lock her father up.
4. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
(a) She didn't want Tashee to feel burried.
(b) She didn't want the doll to be like her.
(c) She wanted to see her doll.
(d) She wanted the doll to be able to breathe.
5. What did Jadie tell Torey she wanted to do with the bad people in her life?
(a) Hide from them.
(b) Erase them.
(c) Hurt them.
(d) Kill them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color bars did Jadie paint over the picture she painted in class?
2. What did Jadie refuse to say when she left her parents?
3. What did Jadie say made her stronger?
4. What gift did Torey give to Jadie when she was sick?
5. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)