|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jadie like to play with Torey's dolls?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) At her desk.
(c) On the playground.
(d) In the cloakroom.
2. Who fought with Philip over the special item he brought to class?
3. What did Jadie tell Torey she wanted to do with the bad people in her life?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Hide from them.
(c) Erase them.
(d) Hurt them.
4. Why did Jadie get angry with her doll?
(a) It had blonde hair.
(b) It smelled bad.
(c) It had poopy pants.
(d) It wouldn't talk.
5. Why did Jadie not want the top put on the doll box?
(a) She wanted the doll to be able to breathe.
(b) She wanted to see her doll.
(c) She didn't want the doll to be like her.
(d) She didn't want Tashee to feel burried.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Torey find Philip's missing special item?
2. What was Lindy's occupation?
3. Where in the classroom did Torey put the doll she had loaned Jadie?
4. What did Jadie do when she saw the doll in the classroom?
5. What color bars did Jadie paint over the picture she painted in class?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)