|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Delores immediately decide after hearing Jadie's story?
(a) To start a search for Tashee.
(b) To remove the children from the home.
(c) To take the parents into custody.
(d) To question Torey.
2. Where did Torey find Philip's missing special item?
(a) Jeremiah's lunch box.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The cloakroom.
(d) Her purse.
3. What did Jadie refuse to say when she left her parents?
(a) Good night.
(c) I love you.
(d) Come back.
4. Why was Amber mean to Jadie after they were away from their parents?
(a) For not trusting God.
(b) For losing the doll.
(c) For ruining their family.
(d) For breaking her promise.
5. What color bars did Jadie paint over the picture she painted in class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dolls did Torey own?
2. What did Jadie draw on the classroom walls?
3. What special item did Philip bring to class?
4. Who was Jenny?
5. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)