One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Torey trying to do when she invited Lucy to do something fun?
(a) Distract herself from Jadie.
(b) Build trust.
(c) Make new friends.
(d) Ask about Jadie' past.
2. What did Jadie cry about needing a safe place to hide?
(a) Her body.
(b) Her soul.
(c) Her doll.
(d) Her sister.
3. Where did Lucy say child abuse was most prevalent?
(a) Big cities.
(b) Country towns.
(c) Big families.
4. What was Delores's occupation?
(b) Police woman.
(c) Social worker.
5. What did Delores immediately decide after hearing Jadie's story?
(a) To remove the children from the home.
(b) To take the parents into custody.
(c) To start a search for Tashee.
(d) To question Torey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Jenny?
2. Why did Jadie say she painted bars over the picture she made in class?
3. What did Jadie do when she saw the doll in the classroom?
4. Where in the classroom did Torey put the doll she had loaned Jadie?
5. Who refused to play with the dolls in class?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)