Chapters 1 and 2
1. What was Torey's job before she moved to Pecking?
2. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
(a) To be with her family.
(b) To be a teacher.
(c) To find love.
(d) To get a raise.
3. What was Glen's occupation?
4. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
(a) The equipment.
(b) The arrangement.
(c) All of these.
(d) The size.
5. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
6. What was Reuben's disability?
(b) Down Sydrome.
7. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
(a) Donated computers.
(b) Funded a re-model.
(c) Got the Special Education program started.
(d) Got a new principal hired.
8. What was Jadie's disability?
(b) Anger management.
(c) Elective Mutism.
(d) Hearing loss.
9. What was Philip's disability?
(a) Anger management.
(c) Premature birth.
(d) Elective Mutism.
10. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
(a) Ran home.
(b) Went to the playground.
(c) Caused trouble.
(d) Hid in the bathroom.
This section contains 3,862 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)