1. What was Torey's job before she moved to Pecking?
2. Why did Torey move to Pecking?
(a) To be a teacher.
(b) To be with her family.
(c) To get a raise.
(d) To find love.
3. What was Glen's occupation?
4. What is Torey impressed about when she sees her classroom in Pecking?
(a) The size.
(b) The equipment.
(c) The arrangement.
(d) All of these.
5. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
6. What was Reuben's disability?
(c) Down Sydrome.
7. What did Reuben's parents do for the school?
(a) Donated computers.
(b) Got a new principal hired.
(c) Funded a re-model.
(d) Got the Special Education program started.
8. What was Jadie's disability?
(a) Elective Mutism.
(b) Hearing loss.
(c) Anger management.
9. What was Philip's disability?
(a) Anger management.
(c) Premature birth.
(d) Elective Mutism.
10. What did Jeremiah do when he got out of Torey's classroom?
(a) Ran home.
(b) Hid in the bathroom.
(c) Caused trouble.
(d) Went to the playground.
This section contains 3,862 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)