|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aunt Patty wants to hold Little Sister upside down or ________________ to make her talk.
2. What does Aunt Patty want Uncle Hob to do when she appears at the dormer window?
3. What reason does Little Sister give for staying on the roof so long?
4. What does Willa Jo notice as she runs back home after seeking help the person in #133?
5. Where does Noreen say that she can see Baby's face?
Essay Topic 1
Create a brief character study of Uncle Hob. What did he look like? What were his positive personality traits? What were his dreams and fears? What was most valuable to him in his world?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the overall setting for the story. Why does the author use the setting she does? What is the time period of the story? How important is the time period to the attitudes and issues of the characters?
Essay Topic 3
Create a brief character study of Aunt Patty. What did she look like? What were her positive personality traits? What were her dreams and fears? What was most valuable to her in her world?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)