Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Aunt Patty offer to pay for for Noreen?
2. What does Noreen decide made Baby so sick?
3. What musical instrument does Uncle Hob play?
4. Noreen painted pictures of Baby ___________________.
5. What does Willa Jo want more than anything?
Essay Topic 1
Explain Audrey Couloumbis' use of regionalism in the book. Cite examples of at least two different instances of regionalism and explain why the author used them where she did.
Essay Topic 2
The author used more than one iteration on the theme of loss. Identify at least two examples about loss in the book and then explain why the examples support the theme.
Essay Topic 3
Create a brief character study of Noreen. What did she look like? What were her positive personality traits? What were her dreams and fears? What was most valuable to her in her world?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)