Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Aunt Patty offer to pay for for Noreen?
2. What does Noreen decide made Baby so sick?
3. What musical instrument does Uncle Hob play?
4. Noreen painted pictures of Baby ___________________.
5. What does Willa Jo want more than anything?
Essay Topic 1
Create a brief character study of Uncle Hob. What did he look like? What were his positive personality traits? What were his dreams and fears? What was most valuable to him in his world?
Essay Topic 2
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of pride. Identify at least two instances about pride in the book and then cite examples to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
There are several events of foreshadowing in "Getting Near to Baby". Define foreshadowing. Cite at least two situations in the story that serve as foreshadowing.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)