|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Aunt Patty offer to pay for for Noreen?
(a) A new dress for Noreen.
(b) Willa Jo's college education.
(c) Little Sister's pre-school fees.
(d) Her move to a place closer to Patty.
2. What does Noreen decide made Baby so sick?
(a) The hot dog she ate.
(b) The water she drank.
(c) Sun poisoning.
(d) A spider bite.
3. What musical instrument does Uncle Hob play?
4. Noreen painted pictures of Baby ___________________.
(a) as a newborn.
(b) in her bed.
(c) in heaven.
(d) playing in the grass.
5. What does Willa Jo want more than anything?
(a) To go to Disney World.
(b) To take swimming lessons.
(c) To get a new party dress.
(d) To go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aunt Patty introduces Little Sister as ______________.
2. What does Uncle Hob ask the girls on the roof when he sticks his head out a window?
3. Why does Noreen think Baby is fussy on the way home?
4. Why does Aunt Patty say she might introduce Tressa to Mrs. Finger?
5. What does Noreen tell the girls she is sure about Baby?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)