|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what subject does Willa Jo help Little Sister?
2. Why was Willa Jo secretly happy that Aunt Patty showed up?
(a) She always took them out for ice cream.
(b) Noreen needed help.
(c) Aunt Patty brought presents.
(d) She was her favorite aunt.
3. Which of the following is NOT true about Willa Jo and Little Sister at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) They are getting sunburned.
(b) It is very hot.
(c) They are still on the roof.
(d) They are singing at Bible School.
4. Why did Uncle Hob stay with his grandfather that summer?
(a) He needed some discipline.
(b) His grandfather was ill.
(c) His grandmother had died.
(d) He wanted a summer job.
5. What does Uncle Hob bring with him out onto the roof?
(a) A picnic basket.
(b) A book.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Uncle Hob gives the girls a mason jar filled with __________________.
2. Why is Little Sister upset at Aunt Patty?
3. Who accompanies Noreen on the trip to pick up the girls?
4. Aunt Patty wants to hold Little Sister upside down or ________________ to make her talk.
5. Why does Little Sister say she had not spoken since Baby's death?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)