|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Noreen NOT do all morning when Baby was sick?
(a) Fixed coffee.
(b) Worked out on the treadmill.
(c) Read the paper.
(d) Watched TV.
2. Why does Aunt Patty say she might introduce Tressa to Mrs. Finger?
(a) They both like to play cards.
(b) They both like to bake.
(c) They both have so many boys.
(d) They both are beautiful pianists.
3. Aunt Patty says she is moving to _______________ where nobody will know her.
4. Little Sister almost slips off the roof when _____________________.
(a) she reaches for the umbrella.
(b) she claps her hands.
(c) she moves to a higher spot.
(d) she drops her soda can.
5. Which childhood friend of Aunt Patty's do Aunt Patty and the girls see at the grocery?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who scolded Noreen for letting herself go after Baby's death?
2. What does Willa Jo tell Uncle Hob that she and Little Sister would like to have returned to them?
3. Who did Noreen send Willa Jo to get help when Baby was sick?
4. What had Aunt Patty done the night before that caused Willa Jo to become annoyed?
5. What musical instrument does Uncle Hob play?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)