|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willa Jo want to go to the drugstore?
(a) To call Aunt Patty.
(b) To get some candy.
(c) To get ice cream.
(d) To buy sunscreen.
2. How many children does the woman in #116 have?
3. What has Aunt Patty done that surprises Willa Jo?
(a) She has invited the Finger family to dinner.
(b) She has gone to the grocery in her gardening clothes.
(c) She has kissed Uncle Hob on the front lawn.
(d) She has called Mrs. Finger for advice.
4. Where did Noreen and Milly take the kids one day?
(a) The carnival.
(b) The seashore.
(c) The city.
(d) The museum.
5. What is the only thing that Noreen would do after Baby died?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Uncle Hob dressed when he crawls out onto the roof?
2. What was Baby's real name?
3. What does Uncle Hob give to Little Sister?
4. Why does Noreen think Baby is fussy on the way home?
5. What did Aunt Patty offer to pay for for Noreen?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)