|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing that Noreen would do after Baby died?
2. Why is Little Sister upset at Aunt Patty?
(a) She puts her hair in ponytails.
(b) She threw out her June bug.
(c) She won't let her have dessert.
(d) She makes her eat peas.
3. Which of the following did Noreen NOT do all morning when Baby was sick?
(a) Fixed coffee.
(b) Read the paper.
(c) Watched TV.
(d) Worked out on the treadmill.
4. What does Willa Jo find her mother doing the morning after Baby's funeral?
(a) Watching the sunrise.
(b) Sitting in the dark smoking cigarettes.
(c) Making phone calls.
(d) Crying in Baby's room.
5. Why does Aunt Patty say she might introduce Tressa to Mrs. Finger?
(a) They both like to bake.
(b) They both like to play cards.
(c) They both have so many boys.
(d) They both are beautiful pianists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aunt Patty tells Noreen that they will be down from the roof ______________________.
2. Liz is on her way to the store to buy _______________.
3. Uncle Hob gives the girls a mason jar filled with __________________.
4. How many children does the woman in #116 have?
5. Aunt Patty says she is moving to _______________ where nobody will know her.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)