|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Aunt Penny's husband?
(a) Uncle Fred.
(b) Uncle Hob.
(c) Uncle Joe.
(d) Uncle Jack.
2. What does Isaac bring to Little Sister?
(a) Lightning bugs.
(b) His ant farm.
(c) A June bug.
(d) A snake.
3. What is Cynthia's last name?
4. Aunt Patty announces that the girls will be attending _______________________.
(a) the Y.M.C.A.
(b) the Bible School Day Camp.
(c) the Girl Scouts.
(d) the Raleigh Ballet performance.
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Miss Pettibone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cynthia hide in her dress when she visits the girls?
2. What are Willa Jo and Little Sister doing at the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. What store does Aunt Patty take the girls to that Willa Jo thinks is fantastic?
4. What does Aunt Patty do when she finds Willa Jo, Little Sister and their mother napping in the afternoon?
5. Who is one of the Bible School teachers?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Aunt Patty show her intense frustration about Willa Jo to Mrs. Biddle?
2. How has Aunt Patty probably misjudged Liz Fingers?
3. How does Willa Jo override Miss Pettibone's authority by removing Little Sister from the threat of ticks during lunchtime?
4. How does Aunt Patty begin to change her mind about the Fingers kids?
5. How does Miss Pettibone show that she has a sarcastic nature?
6. What was life like for Willa Jo, Little Sister and their mother after Baby died?
7. Why does Willa Jo resent Uncle Hob's response to the girls' new clothes and why does Willa Jo think that Aunt Patty doesn't know much about children?
8. How does Isaac befriend Little Sister?
9. How does Aunt Patty feel when she hears the girls tell their mother that they want to come home?
10. How does Aunt Patty surprise Noreen and the girls one day while they are napping?
This section contains 1,130 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)