|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Little Sister's group at Bible School?
(a) The Doves.
(b) The Littlest Angels.
(c) The Lambs.
(d) The Clouds.
2. What does Willa Jo tell her mother which mortifies Aunt Patty?
(a) That Uncle Hob drinks a lot of beer.
(b) That Aunt Patty cleans house in her underwear.
(c) That Liz' mom is pregnant.
(d) That Aunt Patty and Uncle Hob argue all the time.
3. What does Isaac give to Aunt Patty?
(a) Pretty stones.
(b) A butterfly in a jar.
(c) A drawing.
(d) A bouquet of flowers.
4. What profession did Willa Jo's father, grandfathers and great-grandfathers have?
5. Who is one of the Bible School teachers?
(a) Miss Perry.
(b) Miss Pequignot.
(c) Miss Pettibone.
(d) Miss Prejean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Willa Jo's group at Bible School?
2. Which of the following does Aunt Patty NOT do at Noreen's house?
3. What are Willa Jo and Little Sister doing on the roof?
4. What does Isaac call Aunt Patty?
5. What did the girls' mother try to get them to do every day?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Miss Pettibone show that she has a sarcastic nature?
2. What message is Uncle Hob hoping the girls get from his story about staying with his grieving grandfather?
3. How has Aunt Patty probably misjudged Liz Fingers?
4. What are Willa Jo and Little Sister doing that makes Aunt Patty so upset and especially frustrated with Willa Jo?
5. Why does Willa Jo resent Uncle Hob's response to the girls' new clothes and why does Willa Jo think that Aunt Patty doesn't know much about children?
6. What act does Aunt Patty put on when Mrs. Teasley sees the girls on the roof?
7. What does Aunt Patty suggest they do to get Little Sister to talk, and how does that send Willa Jo over the edge with her aunt?
8. Who is Miss Pettibone and why is she irritated with Little Sister?
9. What type of painting did Noreen create which she hoped would help the girls understand Baby's death?
10. How does Cynthia's mother indicate that she knows her daughter is misbehaving while playing with the girls?
This section contains 1,273 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)