|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willa Jo use too much of in the bathroom one day?
(a) Bath powder.
(b) Bubble bath.
(c) Toilet tissue.
2. Which of the following does Aunt Patty NOT do at Noreen's house?
(a) Fixes the shower drip.
(b) Changes light bulbs.
(c) Weeds outside.
(d) Paint the bathroom.
3. Which of the following does NOT describe how Willa Jo thinks her mother sounds on the phone?
4. How can Cynthia best be described?
(b) Quiet and shy.
(c) Spoiled brat.
5. Which Bible School student comes over to eat with Willa Jo and Little Sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. Aunt Patty tells Liz that Willa Jo and Little Sister have ____________________.
2. What does Isaac call Aunt Patty?
3. What are Liz and her brothers building for their mother?
4. What does Little Sister bring into the kitchen one day?
5. Elizabeth tells Willa Jo and Little Sister that Aunt Patty has signed them up for ____________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What reasons does Aunt Patty have for wanting the girls to play with Cynthia Wainwright?
2. How does Aunt Patty react when Little Sister brings all the newts into the kitchen?
3. What is Willa Jo doing at the beginning of the book which irritates and frustrates her Aunt Patty?
4. How does Cynthia's mother indicate that she knows her daughter is misbehaving while playing with the girls?
5. What act does Aunt Patty put on when Mrs. Teasley sees the girls on the roof?
6. Why are Willa Jo and Little Sister staying with Aunt Patty, and how long will they be there?
7. Explain how Aunt Patty's control issues frustrate her regarding the girls.
8. How does Willa Jo override Miss Pettibone's authority by removing Little Sister from the threat of ticks during lunchtime?
9. How has Aunt Patty probably misjudged Liz Fingers?
10. What did Willa Jo and Little Sister's mother tell them about where Baby went?
This section contains 1,100 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)