|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing that Aunt Patty does when Willa Jo and Little Sister arrive at her house?
(a) Takes them shopping for clothes.
(b) Takes them to the swimming pool.
(c) Gives them a tour of the neighborhood.
(d) Makes them clean their room.
2. What do some of the girls get from playing in the grass at Bible School?
(a) Grass stains.
(b) Itchy eyes.
(d) Poison Ivy.
3. Which of the following is NOT true about Isaac's interactions with Little Sister?
(a) He won't give her candy unless she says Please.
(b) He doesn't make fun of her.
(c) He doesn't ask her a lot of questions.
(d) He gently guides her.
4. What job does the girls' mother do?
(a) Paints pictures for greeting cards.
(b) Owns a restaurant in town.
(c) Works as a nurse in a hospital.
(d) Sews and tailors clothing.
5. What is Cynthia's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Willa Jo refuses to take Little Sister to join the other girls for lunch because ________________________.
2. How old is Isaac?
3. What does Willa Jo use too much of in the bathroom one day?
4. What does Aunt Patty do when more of the Finger children come over to play?
5. What does Aunt Patty do when Willa Jo and Little Sister refuse to come down off the roof?
Short Essay Questions
1. What act does Aunt Patty put on when Mrs. Teasley sees the girls on the roof?
2. How does Aunt Patty show her intense frustration about Willa Jo to Mrs. Biddle?
3. How does Miss Pettibone show that she has a sarcastic nature?
4. Why does Willa Jo resent Uncle Hob's response to the girls' new clothes and why does Willa Jo think that Aunt Patty doesn't know much about children?
5. Why does the trip to the chocolate store turn unpleasant for Willa Jo?
6. How does Isaac befriend Little Sister?
7. Why is Willa Jo envious of the relationship Liz has with her mother?
8. What warnings does Aunt Patty give the girls about the family across the street?
9. How does Aunt Patty surprise Noreen and the girls one day while they are napping?
10. How does Little Sister communicate since she has stopped talking, and what does Aunt Patty think about it?
This section contains 1,131 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)