|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Elizabeth?
(a) Uncle Hob's sister.
(b) The girl behind the candy counter.
(c) Aunt Patty's godchild.
(d) The oldest Fingers child.
2. What does Aunt Patty keep in a glass case?
(b) Hummel figurines.
(d) Snow globes.
3. What does Willa Jo notice about Mrs. Finger?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She wears a lot of make-up.
(c) She has bright red hair.
(d) She is very short.
4. What job does Elizabeth have?
(b) Selling snacks at the movie theater.
(c) Working at the dime store.
(d) Washing dishes at the ice cream store.
5. What is the girls' mother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Hob tell Aunt Patty to get for him after he sees the girls on the roof?
2. Willa Jo refuses to take Little Sister to join the other girls for lunch because ________________________.
3. How can Cynthia best be described?
4. What are Willa Jo and Little Sister doing on the roof?
5. Willa Jo and Little Sister are most worried about ___________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What warnings does Aunt Patty give the girls about the family across the street?
2. Who is Miss Pettibone and why is she irritated with Little Sister?
3. What was life like for Willa Jo, Little Sister and their mother after Baby died?
4. Why does the trip to the chocolate store turn unpleasant for Willa Jo?
5. How does Aunt Patty react when Little Sister brings all the newts into the kitchen?
6. What act does Aunt Patty put on when Mrs. Teasley sees the girls on the roof?
7. Who is Elizabeth Fingers and how do the girls meet her?
8. How does Miss Pettibone show that she has a sarcastic nature?
9. How does Aunt Patty begin to change her mind about the Fingers kids?
10. How does Aunt Patty feel when she hears the girls tell their mother that they want to come home?
This section contains 1,074 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)