|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Willa Jo and Little Sister been at Aunt Patty's house?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 5 days.
2. Aunt Patty tells Liz that she thinks Liz would have been _______________________.
(b) in Summer School.
(c) helping her mother.
(d) taking swimming lessons.
3. Which of the following does Aunt Patty NOT do at Noreen's house?
(a) Changes light bulbs.
(b) Weeds outside.
(c) Fixes the shower drip.
(d) Paint the bathroom.
4. How can Cynthia best be described?
(a) Quiet and shy.
(b) Spoiled brat.
5. Who is Aunt Penny's husband?
(a) Uncle Hob.
(b) Uncle Joe.
(c) Uncle Fred.
(d) Uncle Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aunt Patty announces that the girls will be attending _______________________.
2. Who does Liz bring with her to Aunt Patty's house in Chapter 9?
3. What does Elizabeth do when Willa Jo and Little Sister cry?
4. Liz tells Aunt Patty that it is nice of her to invite Cynthia over to play because ______________________.
5. What game do Isaac and Little Sister play?
Short Essay Questions
1. What act does Aunt Patty put on when Mrs. Teasley sees the girls on the roof?
2. What are Willa Jo and Little Sister doing that makes Aunt Patty so upset and especially frustrated with Willa Jo?
3. Why does Willa Jo resent Uncle Hob's response to the girls' new clothes and why does Willa Jo think that Aunt Patty doesn't know much about children?
4. Why is Willa Jo envious of the relationship Liz has with her mother?
5. How has Aunt Patty probably misjudged Liz Fingers?
6. How does Aunt Patty begin to change her mind about the Fingers kids?
7. How does Miss Pettibone show that she has a sarcastic nature?
8. How does Aunt Patty feel when she hears the girls tell their mother that they want to come home?
9. What did Willa Jo and Little Sister's mother tell them about where Baby went?
10. Why does the trip to the chocolate store turn unpleasant for Willa Jo?
This section contains 1,055 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)