|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the family staying in the vacation bungalows across from Aunt Patty's house?
2. What are Willa Jo and Little Sister doing on the roof?
(a) Rescuing a baby bird.
(b) Watching the sun.
(c) Getting a suntan.
(d) Retrieving a ball.
3. In what city does Aunt Patty live?
4. Which of the following does NOT describe Elizabeth?
(c) Red hair.
(d) Long hair.
5. Why is Willa Jo so moody and emotional at Aunt Patty's house?
(a) She feels guilty about her sister's death.
(b) She misses her mother.
(c) She misses her father.
(d) She misses her friends at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Willa Jo when watching the sunrise?
2. How long will the girls be staying with Aunt Patty?
3. What of the following happened in the girls' home after Baby died?
4. What profession did Willa Jo's father, grandfathers and great-grandfathers have?
5. Which Bible School student comes over to eat with Willa Jo and Little Sister?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Willa Jo resent Uncle Hob's response to the girls' new clothes and why does Willa Jo think that Aunt Patty doesn't know much about children?
2. How does Miss Pettibone show that she has a sarcastic nature?
3. Why are Willa Jo and Little Sister staying with Aunt Patty, and how long will they be there?
4. Why is the shopping trip to get new clothes frustrating for Willa Jo and Little Sister?
5. Why are Aunt Patty's pleas for the girls to come down off the roof futile?
6. Why is Willa Jo envious of the relationship Liz has with her mother?
7. What act does Aunt Patty put on when Mrs. Teasley sees the girls on the roof?
8. What are Willa Jo and Little Sister doing that makes Aunt Patty so upset and especially frustrated with Willa Jo?
9. What did Willa Jo and Little Sister's mother tell them about where Baby went?
10. How does Liz respond to Aunt Patty who tries to make Liz feel bad by saying that her nieces associate with Cynthia Wainwright?
This section contains 1,021 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)