|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Uncle Hob NOT do when he stayed with his grandfather?
(a) Didn't take showers.
(b) Ate junk food.
(c) Drove the truck.
(d) Let his hair grow.
2. What is the only thing that Noreen would do after Baby died?
3. Which of the following is NOT true about Willa Jo and Little Sister at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) It is very hot.
(b) They are singing at Bible School.
(c) They are getting sunburned.
(d) They are still on the roof.
4. What does Aunt Patty say to Willa Jo that lets her know she is fed up with her?
(a) Willa Jo should just get her shoes on and walk home.
(b) Willa Jo doesn't have one cooperative bone in her body.
(c) Willa Jo is a bad influence on Little Sister.
(d) Willa Jo is the most anti-social child she has ever known.
5. Noreen has called and wants to _________________.
(a) get a divorce.
(b) go shopping.
(c) move to Charlotte.
(d) see the girls.
6. Where does Noreen say that she can see Baby's face?
(a) In the sunrise.
(b) In her heart.
(c) In her mind.
(d) In every child.
7. What game do the girls play with the roof tiles?
(a) Go Fish.
8. Uncle Hob tells Willa Jo and Little Sister about the summer he was _______________
9. Aunt Patty wants to hold Little Sister upside down or ________________ to make her talk.
(a) squeeze her.
(b) pinch her.
(c) slap her.
(d) sit on her.
10. What does Aunt Patty do that surprises the girls?
(a) Tells them they can sleep in a tent tonight.
(b) Buys them cute clothes.
(c) Lets them have Liz over for a slumber party.
(d) Comes out onto the roof with them.
11. How is Uncle Hob dressed when he crawls out onto the roof?
(a) Swim trunks.
(c) Shirt and tie.
12. How did Little Sister show that she needed some comfort on the morning Baby was sick?
(a) She carried her doll with her all morning.
(b) She walked around the house whining all morning.
(c) She sat on Willa Jo's lap and sucked her thumb.
(d) She wouldn't leave her mother's side.
13. Who did Noreen send Willa Jo to get help when Baby was sick?
(a) Aunt Patty.
(d) Her father.
14. What had Aunt Patty done the night before that caused Willa Jo to become annoyed?
(a) She called around trying to find playmates for the girls.
(b) She made her wear new pajamas with fairies on them.
(c) She wouldn't let her leave the table until she finished her carrots.
(d) She called her a little girl.
15. What does Uncle Hob bring with him out onto the roof?
(a) A book.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A radio.
(d) A picnic basket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Aunt Patty done that surprises Willa Jo?
2. Which of the following did Noreen NOT do all morning when Baby was sick?
3. What is the only thing Noreen would do after Baby's death?
4. Little Sister almost slips off the roof when _____________________.
5. Why does Willa Jo want to go to the drugstore?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)