|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Patty say to Willa Jo that lets her know she is fed up with her?
(a) Willa Jo doesn't have one cooperative bone in her body.
(b) Willa Jo should just get her shoes on and walk home.
(c) Willa Jo is the most anti-social child she has ever known.
(d) Willa Jo is a bad influence on Little Sister.
2. What grocery store does Aunt Patty take Willa Jo and Little Sister to one day?
(b) Piggly Wiggly.
(d) Whole Foods.
3. Why do Willa Jo and Little Sister decide to sit on the bench outside the drugstore?
(a) Little Sister has a blister on her foot.
(b) They are waiting for Miss Pettibone to take them back to Bible School.
(c) They don't have money to make a phone call.
(d) They are not allowed inside the store.
4. Aunt Patty introduces Little Sister as ______________.
5. Aunt Patty asks Willa Jo if Little Sister had drunk _________________ the day they went to the fair.
(c) bad water.
6. What is the only thing that Noreen would do after Baby died?
7. Who is the gossip in Aunt Patty's neighborhood?
(a) Mrs. Potts.
(b) Mrs. Piper.
(c) Mrs. Petitjean.
(d) Mrs. Peterson.
8. With what subject does Willa Jo help Little Sister?
9. How is Uncle Hob dressed when he crawls out onto the roof?
(a) Shirt and tie.
(c) Swim trunks.
10. Where did Noreen and Milly take the kids one day?
(a) The museum.
(b) The seashore.
(c) The city.
(d) The carnival.
11. Why does Noreen think Baby is fussy on the way home?
(a) She must need a diaper change.
(b) She must be sleepy.
(c) She must be hungry.
(d) She must be teething.
12. Uncle Hob tells Willa Jo and Little Sister about the summer he was _______________
13. What does Uncle Hob give to Little Sister?
(a) A beach towel.
(b) An umbrella.
(d) Flip flops.
14. Why was Willa Jo secretly happy that Aunt Patty showed up?
(a) She always took them out for ice cream.
(b) Aunt Patty brought presents.
(c) Noreen needed help.
(d) She was her favorite aunt.
15. What does Noreen tell the girls she is sure about Baby?
(a) They will always keep Baby in their hearts.
(b) She knew how much they loved her.
(c) She is in heaven with the angels.
(d) That she did all she could for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liz is on her way to the store to buy _______________.
2. What does Aunt Patty do that surprises the girls?
3. What is the only thing Noreen would do after Baby's death?
4. Where does Noreen say that she can see Baby's face?
5. Why does Aunt Patty say she might introduce Tressa to Mrs. Finger?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)