|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Noreen decide made Baby so sick?
(a) A spider bite.
(b) Sun poisoning.
(c) The water she drank.
(d) The hot dog she ate.
2. Liz is on her way to the store to buy _______________.
3. Where had Willa Jo's father worked before it went out of business?
(a) The mine.
(b) The construction company.
(c) The automotive plant.
(d) The garage.
4. What does Willa Jo tell Uncle Hob that she and Little Sister would like to have returned to them?
(a) Their radio.
(b) Their tennis shoes.
(c) Their purses.
(d) Their pictures.
5. Noreen has called and wants to _________________.
(a) see the girls.
(b) get a divorce.
(c) go shopping.
(d) move to Charlotte.
6. How is Uncle Hob dressed when he crawls out onto the roof?
(c) Shirt and tie.
(d) Swim trunks.
7. Who scolded Noreen for letting herself go after Baby's death?
(a) Uncle Hob.
(c) Willa Jo.
(d) Aunt Patty.
8. What is the only thing that Noreen would do after Baby died?
9. What does Aunt Patty say to Willa Jo that lets her know she is fed up with her?
(a) Willa Jo is a bad influence on Little Sister.
(b) Willa Jo doesn't have one cooperative bone in her body.
(c) Willa Jo should just get her shoes on and walk home.
(d) Willa Jo is the most anti-social child she has ever known.
10. What does Aunt Patty tell Noreen about being on the roof?
(a) It is slippery in spots.
(b) She wouldn't believe the view.
(c) It is very hot.
(d) It's a great place to have a family chat.
11. Aunt Patty introduces Little Sister as ______________.
12. Which of the following is NOT true about Willa Jo and Little Sister at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) They are still on the roof.
(b) They are getting sunburned.
(c) They are singing at Bible School.
(d) It is very hot.
13. Which childhood friend of Aunt Patty's do Aunt Patty and the girls see at the grocery?
14. What does Aunt Patty do that surprises the girls?
(a) Buys them cute clothes.
(b) Tells them they can sleep in a tent tonight.
(c) Comes out onto the roof with them.
(d) Lets them have Liz over for a slumber party.
15. What was Baby's real name?
(a) Janine Elaine Dean.
(b) Jacqueline Eva Dean.
(c) Joy Ellen Dean.
(d) Jamie Elise Dean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Noreen tell the girls she is sure about Baby?
2. Little Sister and Peter knock over a display of ___________________ in the grocery.
3. Why is Miss Pettibone aggravated with all the girls at lunch time?
4. Why is Miss Pettibone terminated from the Bible School?
5. Little Sister almost slips off the roof when _____________________.
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)