|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Noreen painted pictures of Baby ___________________.
(a) playing in the grass.
(b) in her bed.
(c) in heaven.
(d) as a newborn.
2. Why is Miss Pettibone aggravated with all the girls at lunch time?
(a) They are sitting on the steps.
(b) They littered under the tree.
(c) They won't come inside after lunch.
(d) They didn't finish their lunch.
3. What does Noreen decide made Baby so sick?
(a) The water she drank.
(b) A spider bite.
(c) Sun poisoning.
(d) The hot dog she ate.
4. What is the only thing that Noreen would do after Baby died?
5. Who is the gossip in Aunt Patty's neighborhood?
(a) Mrs. Petitjean.
(b) Mrs. Potts.
(c) Mrs. Peterson.
(d) Mrs. Piper.
6. What did Aunt Patty offer to pay for for Noreen?
(a) Her move to a place closer to Patty.
(b) A new dress for Noreen.
(c) Little Sister's pre-school fees.
(d) Willa Jo's college education.
7. What does Aunt Patty say to Willa Jo that lets her know she is fed up with her?
(a) Willa Jo doesn't have one cooperative bone in her body.
(b) Willa Jo should just get her shoes on and walk home.
(c) Willa Jo is a bad influence on Little Sister.
(d) Willa Jo is the most anti-social child she has ever known.
8. Why does Willa Jo want to go to the drugstore?
(a) To call Aunt Patty.
(b) To buy sunscreen.
(c) To get some candy.
(d) To get ice cream.
9. What does Willa Jo tell Uncle Hob that she and Little Sister would like to have returned to them?
(a) Their radio.
(b) Their purses.
(c) Their pictures.
(d) Their tennis shoes.
10. Which of the following is NOT true about Willa Jo and Little Sister at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) It is very hot.
(b) They are still on the roof.
(c) They are getting sunburned.
(d) They are singing at Bible School.
11. Why does Noreen think Baby is fussy on the way home?
(a) She must be teething.
(b) She must need a diaper change.
(c) She must be sleepy.
(d) She must be hungry.
12. What is the only thing Noreen would do after Baby's death?
13. Why is Miss Pettibone terminated from the Bible School?
(a) Because she stopped showing up for class.
(b) Because the students got ticks.
(c) Because she came drunk one day.
(d) Because she took the students on field trips without permission.
14. How did Little Sister show that she needed some comfort on the morning Baby was sick?
(a) She carried her doll with her all morning.
(b) She sat on Willa Jo's lap and sucked her thumb.
(c) She wouldn't leave her mother's side.
(d) She walked around the house whining all morning.
15. A dream about _______________ wakens Willa Jo.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Miss Pettibone.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what subject does Willa Jo help Little Sister?
2. What does Willa Jo want more than anything?
3. Why is Little Sister upset at Aunt Patty?
4. Little Sister almost slips off the roof when _____________________.
5. Why was Willa Jo secretly happy that Aunt Patty showed up?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)