|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does the woman in #116 have?
2. Which of the following did Noreen NOT do all morning when Baby was sick?
(a) Fixed coffee.
(b) Read the paper.
(c) Worked out on the treadmill.
(d) Watched TV.
3. What did the doctors ask when Noreen, Milly and the girls went to the hospital?
(a) If Baby had been sick for awhile.
(b) What everyone ate and drank at the carnival.
(c) If the girls had their inoculations.
(d) If Noreen gave aspirin to Baby.
4. What is one of Aunt Patty's grievances at the house?
(a) Uncle Hob has to be reminded to take out the trash.
(b) No one appreciates her.
(c) She always has to ask for help with the dishes.
(d) Everyone tracks in mud through the kitchen.
5. What does Willa Jo tell Uncle Hob that she and Little Sister would like to have returned to them?
(a) Their pictures.
(b) Their radio.
(c) Their purses.
(d) Their tennis shoes.
6. Liz is on her way to the store to buy _______________.
7. Little Sister almost slips off the roof when _____________________.
(a) she reaches for the umbrella.
(b) she moves to a higher spot.
(c) she claps her hands.
(d) she drops her soda can.
8. Noreen painted pictures of Baby ___________________.
(a) in heaven.
(b) in her bed.
(c) as a newborn.
(d) playing in the grass.
9. Who accompanies Noreen on the trip to pick up the girls?
(d) Her husband.
10. Where did Noreen and Milly take the kids one day?
(a) The museum.
(b) The carnival.
(c) The city.
(d) The seashore.
11. Who scolded Noreen for letting herself go after Baby's death?
(b) Aunt Patty.
(c) Willa Jo.
(d) Uncle Hob.
12. Which of the following is NOT true about Willa Jo and Little Sister at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) They are getting sunburned.
(b) It is very hot.
(c) They are still on the roof.
(d) They are singing at Bible School.
13. How is Noreen traveling to Aunt Patty's house?
(a) She is driving a car.
(b) She is taking a bus.
(c) She is taking an airplane.
(d) She is taking a train.
14. Who did Noreen send Willa Jo to get help when Baby was sick?
(c) Her father.
(d) Aunt Patty.
15. What was Baby's real name?
(a) Jamie Elise Dean.
(b) Jacqueline Eva Dean.
(c) Joy Ellen Dean.
(d) Janine Elaine Dean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Noreen tell the girls she is sure about Baby?
2. Aunt Patty tells Noreen that they will be down from the roof ______________________.
3. Why is Miss Pettibone aggravated with all the girls at lunch time?
4. What does Willa Jo find her mother doing the morning after Baby's funeral?
5. What does Uncle Hob ask the girls on the roof when he sticks his head out a window?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)