|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Noreen would do after Baby's death?
2. What does Uncle Hob give to Little Sister?
(a) An umbrella.
(b) Flip flops.
(c) A beach towel.
3. Miss Pettibone threatens to call the girls' mothers if they don't _____________________.
(a) finish their drawings.
(b) play kickball.
(c) read their Bible verses.
(d) join in the singing.
4. What was Baby's real name?
(a) Janine Elaine Dean.
(b) Jacqueline Eva Dean.
(c) Joy Ellen Dean.
(d) Jamie Elise Dean.
5. Why do Willa Jo and Little Sister decide to sit on the bench outside the drugstore?
(a) They are not allowed inside the store.
(b) Little Sister has a blister on her foot.
(c) They don't have money to make a phone call.
(d) They are waiting for Miss Pettibone to take them back to Bible School.
6. Why is Little Sister upset at Aunt Patty?
(a) She won't let her have dessert.
(b) She threw out her June bug.
(c) She puts her hair in ponytails.
(d) She makes her eat peas.
7. Uncle Hob gives the girls a mason jar filled with __________________.
8. Aunt Patty tells Noreen that they will be down from the roof ______________________.
(a) tomorrow morning.
(b) as soon as the Fire Department gets there.
(c) as soon as the sun sets.
(d) as soon as she can bring a ladder.
9. Where did Noreen get the water for Baby at the carnival?
(a) From a soft drink stand.
(b) From a drinking fountain.
(c) From a sausage vendor at the carnival.
(d) From melted ice.
10. Which childhood friend of Aunt Patty's do Aunt Patty and the girls see at the grocery?
11. What had Aunt Patty done the night before that caused Willa Jo to become annoyed?
(a) She called around trying to find playmates for the girls.
(b) She wouldn't let her leave the table until she finished her carrots.
(c) She made her wear new pajamas with fairies on them.
(d) She called her a little girl.
12. Noreen has called and wants to _________________.
(a) see the girls.
(b) go shopping.
(c) move to Charlotte.
(d) get a divorce.
13. Which of the following is NOT true about Willa Jo and Little Sister at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) They are getting sunburned.
(b) They are singing at Bible School.
(c) It is very hot.
(d) They are still on the roof.
14. Willa Jo has a scary dream about Baby ____________________.
(a) drowning in the swimming pool.
(b) walking into traffic.
(c) being hit by a car.
(d) going into a carnival tent.
15. What did Aunt Patty offer to pay for for Noreen?
(a) A new dress for Noreen.
(b) Her move to a place closer to Patty.
(c) Willa Jo's college education.
(d) Little Sister's pre-school fees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game do the girls play with the roof tiles?
2. Little Sister almost slips off the roof when _____________________.
3. Why does Aunt Patty say she might introduce Tressa to Mrs. Finger?
4. What is one of Aunt Patty's grievances at the house?
5. How many children does the woman in #116 have?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)