|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willa Jo want more than anything?
(a) To get a new party dress.
(b) To take swimming lessons.
(c) To go home.
(d) To go to Disney World.
2. Liz is on her way to the store to buy _______________.
3. What has Aunt Patty done that surprises Willa Jo?
(a) She has gone to the grocery in her gardening clothes.
(b) She has called Mrs. Finger for advice.
(c) She has kissed Uncle Hob on the front lawn.
(d) She has invited the Finger family to dinner.
4. Which childhood friend of Aunt Patty's do Aunt Patty and the girls see at the grocery?
5. What does Aunt Patty do that surprises the girls?
(a) Tells them they can sleep in a tent tonight.
(b) Buys them cute clothes.
(c) Lets them have Liz over for a slumber party.
(d) Comes out onto the roof with them.
6. What does Noreen tell the girls she is sure about Baby?
(a) That she did all she could for her.
(b) She is in heaven with the angels.
(c) She knew how much they loved her.
(d) They will always keep Baby in their hearts.
7. What does Noreen decide made Baby so sick?
(a) Sun poisoning.
(b) The water she drank.
(c) The hot dog she ate.
(d) A spider bite.
8. What had Aunt Patty done the night before that caused Willa Jo to become annoyed?
(a) She called around trying to find playmates for the girls.
(b) She made her wear new pajamas with fairies on them.
(c) She wouldn't let her leave the table until she finished her carrots.
(d) She called her a little girl.
9. Who did Noreen talk to a lot of times while her husband was away?
10. Uncle Hob gives the girls a mason jar filled with __________________.
11. What does Willa Jo tell Uncle Hob that she and Little Sister would like to have returned to them?
(a) Their pictures.
(b) Their tennis shoes.
(c) Their radio.
(d) Their purses.
12. Little Sister and Peter knock over a display of ___________________ in the grocery.
(a) soft drinks.
(c) pickle jars.
(d) ketchup bottles.
13. What is the only thing that Noreen would do after Baby died?
14. What musical instrument does Uncle Hob play?
15. What does Uncle Hob ask the girls on the roof when he sticks his head out a window?
(a) If they wanted a radio to keep them company.
(b) If they wanted to go to the seashore.
(c) If they wanted a cheese sandwich and some water.
(d) If they could see China from where they were sitting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Little Sister upset at Aunt Patty?
2. Miss Pettibone threatens to call the girls' mothers if they don't _____________________.
3. Where did Noreen and Milly take the kids one day?
4. Who scolded Noreen for letting herself go after Baby's death?
5. What is the only thing Noreen would do after Baby's death?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)