Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willa Jo want more than anything?
(a) To take swimming lessons.
(b) To go home.
(c) To go to Disney World.
(d) To get a new party dress.
2. What reason does Little Sister give for staying on the roof so long?
(a) So that they could take photos of the sunrise.
(b) So that they could be closer to Baby.
(c) So they could watch the town waking up.
(d) So they could throw pebbles at people.
3. What does Willa Jo notice as she runs back home after seeking help the person in #133?
(a) The sun is beginning to rise.
(b) The garbage truck is coming down the street.
(c) Her shoestring is about to break.
(d) The milkman is making his deliveries.
4. Which of the following is NOT true about Willa Jo and Little Sister at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) It is very hot.
(b) They are singing at Bible School.
(c) They are getting sunburned.
(d) They are still on the roof.
5. Where had Willa Jo's father worked before it went out of business?
(a) The construction company.
(b) The mine.
(c) The garage.
(d) The automotive plant.
6. What does Noreen decide made Baby so sick?
(a) The water she drank.
(b) Sun poisoning.
(c) The hot dog she ate.
(d) A spider bite.
7. What did the doctors ask when Noreen, Milly and the girls went to the hospital?
(a) If Baby had been sick for awhile.
(b) If Noreen gave aspirin to Baby.
(c) What everyone ate and drank at the carnival.
(d) If the girls had their inoculations.
8. What grocery store does Aunt Patty take Willa Jo and Little Sister to one day?
(a) Piggly Wiggly.
(b) Whole Foods.
9. What do Noreen and the girls watch at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) The sunrise.
(c) Good Morning America.
(d) A movie.
10. Why do Willa Jo and Little Sister decide to sit on the bench outside the drugstore?
(a) They don't have money to make a phone call.
(b) Little Sister has a blister on her foot.
(c) They are waiting for Miss Pettibone to take them back to Bible School.
(d) They are not allowed inside the store.
11. What was Willa Jo secretly appreciative of about Aunt Patty?
(a) She always was in a good mood.
(b) When she asked to take the girls to her home for awhile.
(c) She knew that she liked Willa Jo the best.
(d) She let Willa Jo drive the car on the back roads.
12. Who scolded Noreen for letting herself go after Baby's death?
(a) Willa Jo.
(b) Uncle Hob.
(d) Aunt Patty.
13. What did Aunt Patty offer to pay for for Noreen?
(a) A new dress for Noreen.
(b) Her move to a place closer to Patty.
(c) Willa Jo's college education.
(d) Little Sister's pre-school fees.
14. Why is Little Sister upset at Aunt Patty?
(a) She puts her hair in ponytails.
(b) She makes her eat peas.
(c) She threw out her June bug.
(d) She won't let her have dessert.
15. With what subject does Willa Jo help Little Sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Noreen send Willa Jo to get help when Baby was sick?
2. What does Aunt Patty tell Noreen about being on the roof?
3. Who accompanies Noreen on the trip to pick up the girls?
4. What does Aunt Patty say to Willa Jo that lets her know she is fed up with her?
5. Aunt Patty says she is moving to _______________ where nobody will know her.
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)