Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Aunt Patty offer to pay for for Noreen?
(a) A new dress for Noreen.
(b) Willa Jo's college education.
(c) Little Sister's pre-school fees.
(d) Her move to a place closer to Patty.
2. What does Noreen decide made Baby so sick?
(a) The hot dog she ate.
(b) The water she drank.
(c) Sun poisoning.
(d) A spider bite.
3. What musical instrument does Uncle Hob play?
4. Noreen painted pictures of Baby ___________________.
(a) as a newborn.
(b) in her bed.
(c) in heaven.
(d) playing in the grass.
5. What does Willa Jo want more than anything?
(a) To go to Disney World.
(b) To take swimming lessons.
(c) To get a new party dress.
(d) To go home.
6. Aunt Patty introduces Little Sister as ______________.
7. What does Uncle Hob ask the girls on the roof when he sticks his head out a window?
(a) If they could see China from where they were sitting.
(b) If they wanted a cheese sandwich and some water.
(c) If they wanted to go to the seashore.
(d) If they wanted a radio to keep them company.
8. Why does Noreen think Baby is fussy on the way home?
(a) She must be hungry.
(b) She must be sleepy.
(c) She must need a diaper change.
(d) She must be teething.
9. Why does Aunt Patty say she might introduce Tressa to Mrs. Finger?
(a) They both like to play cards.
(b) They both are beautiful pianists.
(c) They both like to bake.
(d) They both have so many boys.
10. What does Noreen tell the girls she is sure about Baby?
(a) She knew how much they loved her.
(b) They will always keep Baby in their hearts.
(c) That she did all she could for her.
(d) She is in heaven with the angels.
11. What do Noreen and the girls watch at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Good Morning America.
(b) The sunrise.
(c) A movie.
12. Which of the following is NOT true about Willa Jo and Little Sister at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) They are getting sunburned.
(b) It is very hot.
(c) They are still on the roof.
(d) They are singing at Bible School.
13. What game do the girls play with the roof tiles?
(b) Go Fish.
14. What reason does Little Sister give for staying on the roof so long?
(a) So they could watch the town waking up.
(b) So that they could take photos of the sunrise.
(c) So that they could be closer to Baby.
(d) So they could throw pebbles at people.
15. Aunt Patty wants to hold Little Sister upside down or ________________ to make her talk.
(a) pinch her.
(b) sit on her.
(c) squeeze her.
(d) slap her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Noreen on the trip to pick up the girls?
2. What had Aunt Patty done the night before that caused Willa Jo to become annoyed?
3. How is Noreen traveling to Aunt Patty's house?
4. What does Willa Jo tell Uncle Hob that she and Little Sister would like to have returned to them?
5. Little Sister and Peter knock over a display of ___________________ in the grocery.
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)