Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why must the girls enter the house through the garage?
(a) Aunt Patty doesn't want her carpet to get dirty.
(b) So they won't interrupt Aunt Patty's bridge club.
(c) That door is always unlocked.
(d) They can hang up their coats in the garage.
2. Who is Elizabeth?
(a) Uncle Hob's sister.
(b) The girl behind the candy counter.
(c) Aunt Patty's godchild.
(d) The oldest Fingers child.
3. Who does Liz bring with her to Aunt Patty's house in Chapter 9?
4. Which of the following best describes Aunt Patty?
5. What does Aunt Patty tell Willa Jo about Liz?
(a) Liz is nothing but a trouble maker.
(b) She saw Liz smoking a cigarette in the alley.
(c) Liz got kicked out of school.
(d) She doesn't want her spending all her time with her.
6. What are Willa Jo and Little Sister doing on the roof?
(a) Retrieving a ball.
(b) Getting a suntan.
(c) Rescuing a baby bird.
(d) Watching the sun.
7. Who is Liz' youngest brother?
8. How many times does Aunt Patty wash the kitchen floor after the creatures in #35 are removed?
(c) Five times.
(d) Ten times.
9. How long have Willa Jo and Little Sister been at Aunt Patty's house?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 2 months.
10. The girls' mother told Willa Jo and Little Sister that Baby _____________________.
(a) is fluffing up clouds.
(b) visited the angels.
(c) is singing in heaven.
(d) is talking to God.
11. What did the girls' mother try to get them to do every day?
(a) Visit Baby's grave.
(b) Sit outside and watch the sun.
(c) Take a nap.
(d) Play with their friends.
12. What is the first thing that Aunt Patty does when Willa Jo and Little Sister arrive at her house?
(a) Gives them a tour of the neighborhood.
(b) Takes them shopping for clothes.
(c) Makes them clean their room.
(d) Takes them to the swimming pool.
13. Aunt Patty asks her husband if the girls look like __________________ in their new clothes.
(a) doll babies.
(b) beauty queens.
(d) new pennies.
14. What does Cynthia hide in her dress when she visits the girls?
(a) Bubble gum.
(b) Hair ribbons.
(c) Jelly beans.
15. How old is Isaac?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isaac give to Aunt Patty?
2. Which of the following does NOT describe how Willa Jo thinks her mother sounds on the phone?
3. To avoid embarrassment, Aunt Patty tells other people that she sent the girls up to the roof to ___________________.
4. What game do Willa Jo, Little Sister and Cynthia play?
5. What does Aunt Patty do when Willa Jo and Little Sister refuse to come down off the roof?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)