|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Willa Jo, Little Sister and their mother do after Baby's death to seem less lonely?
(a) They held hands all the time.
(b) They slept in the same bed.
(c) They had dinners with friends.
(d) They visited family members.
2. Liz tells Aunt Patty that it is nice of her to invite Cynthia over to play because ______________________.
(a) other girls are jealous of her.
(b) she is very shy.
(c) no one else will play with her.
(d) she is sick a lot and doesn't get out much.
3. What is the first thing that Aunt Patty does when Willa Jo and Little Sister arrive at her house?
(a) Makes them clean their room.
(b) Gives them a tour of the neighborhood.
(c) Takes them shopping for clothes.
(d) Takes them to the swimming pool.
4. What does Aunt Patty buy for the girls in the store in #26?
(a) A tea set.
(b) Strawberry milkshakes.
(d) Winter coats.
5. What is the name of Little Sister's group at Bible School?
(a) The Littlest Angels.
(b) The Doves.
(c) The Lambs.
(d) The Clouds.
6. Aunt Patty tells Liz that she thinks Liz would have been _______________________.
(a) in Summer School.
(c) helping her mother.
(d) taking swimming lessons.
7. Which Bible School student comes over to eat with Willa Jo and Little Sister?
8. What does Cynthia hide in her dress when she visits the girls?
(a) Bubble gum.
(b) Jelly beans.
(d) Hair ribbons.
9. What is the name of Willa Jo's group at Bible School?
(a) The Suncatchers.
(b) The Sunbeams.
(c) The Sunflowers.
(d) The Son-Shines.
10. What is one of the first rules that the girls learn about Aunt Patty's house?
(a) They can't enter the house by the front door.
(b) They must dress up for dinner every night.
(c) They have to make their beds before going outside.
(d) They will attend church each Sunday.
11. What game do Isaac and Little Sister play?
(b) War and jungle.
(c) Grocery store.
(d) Cowboys and Indians.
12. What is Cynthia's last name?
13. Which of the following does NOT describe Elizabeth?
(b) Red hair.
(d) Long hair.
14. What does Aunt Patty do when more of the Finger children come over to play?
(a) Offers to take them to the swimming pool.
(b) Takes lemonade outside for everyone.
(c) Sends them home to get permission to go on a picnic.
(d) Calls Willa Jo and Little Sister to come inside.
15. What profession did Willa Jo's father, grandfathers and great-grandfathers have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willa Jo tell her mother which mortifies Aunt Patty?
2. What can Willa Jo not tell her mother on the phone?
3. Aunt Patty likes to sit on the patio with a stack of magazines and ___________________.
4. How does Little Sister communicate?
5. What does Willa Jo notice about Mrs. Finger?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)