|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aunt Patty is very happy when the girls join in singing ______________________ at Bible School.
(a) This Little Light of Mine.
(b) The B-I-B-L-E, That's the Book for Me.
(c) What a Friend I Have in Jesus.
(d) He's Got the Whole World in His Hands.
2. What did the girls' mother try to get them to do every day?
(a) Take a nap.
(b) Visit Baby's grave.
(c) Play with their friends.
(d) Sit outside and watch the sun.
3. Who is Liz' youngest brother?
4. Who is Aunt Penny's husband?
(a) Uncle Fred.
(b) Uncle Jack.
(c) Uncle Hob.
(d) Uncle Joe.
5. What is Aunt Patty's demeanor in #20?
(a) She does not include the girls in any decisions.
(b) She tries to make the girls feel welcome.
(c) She is dismissive.
(d) She is very emotional and supportive.
6. What issue concerns Patty about Noreen?
(a) Her job.
(b) Her health.
(c) Her house.
(d) Her religion.
7. Which of the following is NOT true about Isaac's interactions with Little Sister?
(a) He won't give her candy unless she says Please.
(b) He doesn't ask her a lot of questions.
(c) He doesn't make fun of her.
(d) He gently guides her.
8. What does Isaac give to Aunt Patty?
(a) A butterfly in a jar.
(b) A drawing.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) Pretty stones.
9. What are Willa Jo and Little Sister doing on the roof?
(a) Retrieving a ball.
(b) Getting a suntan.
(c) Watching the sun.
(d) Rescuing a baby bird.
10. Willa Jo refuses to take Little Sister to join the other girls for lunch because ________________________.
(a) they forgot to bring lunch.
(b) they do not have cute lunch boxes.
(c) Little Sister has an upset stomach.
(d) she does not want her to get any ticks.
11. Why is Willa Jo so moody and emotional at Aunt Patty's house?
(a) She misses her father.
(b) She misses her friends at home.
(c) She misses her mother.
(d) She feels guilty about her sister's death.
12. What is Willa Jo's demeanor toward Aunt Patty?
13. How does Aunt Patty feel about having Willa Jo and Little Sister at her home?
(a) She is very protective of them.
(b) She is fed up with them.
(c) She loves every minute of it.
(d) She hopes she is caring for them properly.
14. How old is Isaac?
15. Which of the following does NOT describe Elizabeth?
(a) Long hair.
(c) Red hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willa Jo notice about Mrs. Finger?
2. What does Aunt Patty do when she finds Willa Jo, Little Sister and their mother napping in the afternoon?
3. What does Uncle Hob tell Aunt Patty to get for him after he sees the girls on the roof?
4. How can Cynthia best be described?
5. What does Aunt Patty do when Little Sister rearranges the items in #33?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)