|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Aunt Patty know much about children?
(a) She can't stand noise.
(b) She never had any.
(c) She doesn't like them.
(d) Her baby died.
2. What does Aunt Patty tell Willa Jo about Liz?
(a) She saw Liz smoking a cigarette in the alley.
(b) Liz is nothing but a trouble maker.
(c) She doesn't want her spending all her time with her.
(d) Liz got kicked out of school.
3. What did Willa Jo, Little Sister and their mother do after Baby's death to seem less lonely?
(a) They visited family members.
(b) They slept in the same bed.
(c) They had dinners with friends.
(d) They held hands all the time.
4. What treat does Isaac share with Little Sister in Chapter 11?
(a) Ding Dong.
(c) Caramel Corn.
5. Who is Elizabeth?
(a) The oldest Fingers child.
(b) Aunt Patty's godchild.
(c) The girl behind the candy counter.
(d) Uncle Hob's sister.
6. Who does Liz bring with her to Aunt Patty's house in Chapter 9?
7. Where does Willa Jo watch the sunrise at Aunt Patty's house?
(a) A bedroom window.
(b) The roof.
(c) A big oak tree.
(d) The back porch.
8. How many pets does Aunt Patty have?
9. Which Bible School student comes over to eat with Willa Jo and Little Sister?
10. How many times does Aunt Patty wash the kitchen floor after the creatures in #35 are removed?
(b) Ten times.
(d) Five times.
11. What is Aunt Patty's demeanor in #20?
(a) She is dismissive.
(b) She is very emotional and supportive.
(c) She tries to make the girls feel welcome.
(d) She does not include the girls in any decisions.
12. Which of the following does NOT describe Miss Pettibone?
13. Which of the following does Aunt Patty NOT do at Noreen's house?
(a) Fixes the shower drip.
(b) Weeds outside.
(c) Paint the bathroom.
(d) Changes light bulbs.
14. What game do Liz, Willa Jo and Little Sister play when Liz comes to visit?
(a) Candy Land.
15. Aunt Patty is very happy when the girls join in singing ______________________ at Bible School.
(a) This Little Light of Mine.
(b) What a Friend I Have in Jesus.
(c) The B-I-B-L-E, That's the Book for Me.
(d) He's Got the Whole World in His Hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What issue concerns Patty about Noreen?
2. Who is with Willa Jo when watching the sunrise?
3. What does Willa Jo use too much of in the bathroom one day?
4. Which neighbor does Willa Jo see as she watches the sunrise?
5. What does Isaac bring to Little Sister?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)