|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT true about Isaac's interactions with Little Sister?
(a) He doesn't ask her a lot of questions.
(b) He doesn't make fun of her.
(c) He gently guides her.
(d) He won't give her candy unless she says Please.
2. Where do Liz's brother store and horde things?
(a) In school lockers.
(b) In the shed.
(c) Under their beds.
(d) In holes in the woods.
3. Where are most of the girls in the Bible School eating lunch?
(a) On a patio.
(b) In a cafeteria.
(c) In the classroom.
(d) Under a tree.
4. What does Aunt Patty threaten to do if the girls won't come down off the roof?
(a) Call their father.
(b) Call the Police Chief.
(c) Call the Fire Department.
(d) Call their mother.
5. What job does the girls' mother do?
(a) Owns a restaurant in town.
(b) Works as a nurse in a hospital.
(c) Paints pictures for greeting cards.
(d) Sews and tailors clothing.
6. How does Little Sister communicate?
(a) Writing on a chalk board.
(b) Sign language.
(d) Written notes.
7. What is the name of the family staying in the vacation bungalows across from Aunt Patty's house?
8. What does Isaac bring to Little Sister?
(a) A snake.
(b) His ant farm.
(c) A June bug.
(d) Lightning bugs.
9. What profession did Willa Jo's father, grandfathers and great-grandfathers have?
10. What do some of the girls get from playing in the grass at Bible School?
(b) Poison Ivy.
(c) Grass stains.
(d) Itchy eyes.
11. Which of the following does NOT describe Miss Pettibone?
12. What game do Isaac and Little Sister play?
(a) Cowboys and Indians.
(c) Grocery store.
(d) War and jungle.
13. Why must the girls enter the house through the garage?
(a) That door is always unlocked.
(b) So they won't interrupt Aunt Patty's bridge club.
(c) They can hang up their coats in the garage.
(d) Aunt Patty doesn't want her carpet to get dirty.
14. Who is one of the Bible School teachers?
(a) Miss Prejean.
(b) Miss Pettibone.
(c) Miss Perry.
(d) Miss Pequignot.
15. What did Uncle Hob learn a long time ago about Aunt Patty?
(a) Her generosity knows no bounds.
(b) He always agrees with her.
(c) She can really hold a grudge.
(d) She likes cream in her coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Aunt Patty's neighbors has been nice to Willa and Little Sister?
2. What does the woman in #3 tell Aunt Patty?
3. What does Little Sister bring into the kitchen one day?
4. How does Aunt Patty feel when Little Sister uses sign language in front of other people?
5. What does Aunt Patty tell Willa Jo as the story begins?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)