|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aunt Patty feel about having Willa Jo and Little Sister at her home?
(a) She loves every minute of it.
(b) She is fed up with them.
(c) She is very protective of them.
(d) She hopes she is caring for them properly.
2. What of the following happened in the girls' home after Baby died?
(a) They did dishes after every meal.
(b) They kept up with the laundry.
(c) They had regular meals.
(d) Their mother kept working.
3. Which of the following best describes Aunt Patty?
4. The girls' mother told Willa Jo and Little Sister that Baby _____________________.
(a) visited the angels.
(b) is fluffing up clouds.
(c) is talking to God.
(d) is singing in heaven.
5. What does Isaac bring to Little Sister?
(a) Lightning bugs.
(b) A snake.
(c) A June bug.
(d) His ant farm.
6. Who is Aunt Penny's husband?
(a) Uncle Fred.
(b) Uncle Joe.
(c) Uncle Jack.
(d) Uncle Hob.
7. Which of the following does NOT describe Elizabeth?
(a) Long hair.
(c) Red hair.
8. What does Isaac give to Aunt Patty?
(a) A butterfly in a jar.
(b) A bouquet of flowers.
(c) A drawing.
(d) Pretty stones.
9. What does Elizabeth do when Willa Jo and Little Sister cry?
(a) She waits for them to finish.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She laughs at them.
(d) She cries and hugs them.
10. What does Aunt Patty threaten to do if the girls won't come down off the roof?
(a) Call the Fire Department.
(b) Call their mother.
(c) Call the Police Chief.
(d) Call their father.
11. What does Aunt Patty do when Willa Jo and Little Sister refuse to come down off the roof?
(a) Calls the fire department.
(b) Climbs a ladder to get them.
(c) Stomps back inside the house.
(d) Has her husband coax them down.
12. Which neighbor does Willa Jo see as she watches the sunrise?
(a) Mrs. Garver.
(b) Mrs. Garber.
(c) Mrs. Garbing.
(d) Mrs. Grover.
13. What has Mrs. Garber told Aunt Patty about Willa Jo and Little Sister?
(a) They are simply beautiful.
(b) They helped old Mrs. Jensen cross the street.
(c) They were about to jump off the roof.
(d) They would make good babysitters.
14. Which of the following does Aunt Patty NOT do at Noreen's house?
(a) Fixes the shower drip.
(b) Changes light bulbs.
(c) Paint the bathroom.
(d) Weeds outside.
15. How long have Willa Jo and Little Sister been at Aunt Patty's house?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Willa Jo refuses to take Little Sister to join the other girls for lunch because ________________________.
2. What does Little Sister bring into the kitchen one day?
3. What do some of the girls get from playing in the grass at Bible School?
4. Elizabeth tells Willa Jo and Little Sister that Aunt Patty has signed them up for ____________________.
5. Who is with Willa Jo when watching the sunrise?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)