|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Cynthia best be described?
(a) Quiet and shy.
(c) Spoiled brat.
2. What does Isaac call Aunt Patty?
3. Willa Jo refuses to take Little Sister to join the other girls for lunch because ________________________.
(a) she does not want her to get any ticks.
(b) they forgot to bring lunch.
(c) they do not have cute lunch boxes.
(d) Little Sister has an upset stomach.
4. What treat does Isaac share with Little Sister in Chapter 11?
(b) Ding Dong.
(c) Caramel Corn.
5. What is the name of the family staying in the vacation bungalows across from Aunt Patty's house?
6. Willa Jo and Little Sister are most worried about ___________________.
(a) keeping their clothes clean.
(b) their mother.
(c) their grades.
(d) going to heaven.
7. What is the first thing that Aunt Patty does when Willa Jo and Little Sister arrive at her house?
(a) Gives them a tour of the neighborhood.
(b) Takes them to the swimming pool.
(c) Takes them shopping for clothes.
(d) Makes them clean their room.
8. Aunt Patty tells Liz that she thinks Liz would have been _______________________.
(a) taking swimming lessons.
(b) in Summer School.
(d) helping her mother.
9. Why is Willa Jo so moody and emotional at Aunt Patty's house?
(a) She misses her mother.
(b) She feels guilty about her sister's death.
(c) She misses her friends at home.
(d) She misses her father.
10. How many pets does Aunt Patty have?
11. To avoid embarrassment, Aunt Patty tells other people that she sent the girls up to the roof to ___________________.
(a) take photographs.
(b) look for broken roof tiles.
(c) watch out for Uncle Hob.
(d) look for their ball.
12. Who is Liz' youngest brother?
13. Liz tells Aunt Patty that it is nice of her to invite Cynthia over to play because ______________________.
(a) no one else will play with her.
(b) she is very shy.
(c) other girls are jealous of her.
(d) she is sick a lot and doesn't get out much.
14. What does Aunt Patty keep in a glass case?
(a) Snow globes.
(b) Hummel figurines.
15. How old is the woman in #3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Aunt Patty tells Mrs. Biddle that Willa Jo is ____________________________.
2. What do some of the girls get from playing in the grass at Bible School?
3. What does Aunt Patty threaten to do if the girls won't come down off the roof?
4. How many times does Aunt Patty wash the kitchen floor after the creatures in #35 are removed?
5. What did Aunt Patty do when she couldn't find Willa Jo and Little Sister?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)