|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game do Willa Jo, Little Sister and Cynthia play?
(b) Barrel or Monkeys.
(c) Pick-Up Sticks.
2. Who is one of the Bible School teachers?
(a) Miss Pequignot.
(b) Miss Prejean.
(c) Miss Pettibone.
(d) Miss Perry.
3. How old is Isaac?
4. Willa Jo refuses to take Little Sister to join the other girls for lunch because ________________________.
(a) they forgot to bring lunch.
(b) Little Sister has an upset stomach.
(c) she does not want her to get any ticks.
(d) they do not have cute lunch boxes.
5. How can Cynthia best be described?
(a) Quiet and shy.
(c) Spoiled brat.
6. How long will the girls be staying with Aunt Patty?
(a) 6 seeks.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) It is uncertain.
7. What does Aunt Patty keep in a glass case?
(b) Snow globes.
(d) Hummel figurines.
8. What does Isaac call Aunt Patty?
9. No one in Elizabeth's family is __________________.
10. How does Aunt Patty feel when Little Sister uses sign language in front of other people?
11. What does Willa Jo use too much of in the bathroom one day?
(a) Toilet tissue.
(b) Bath powder.
(d) Bubble bath.
12. What does Aunt Patty do when Little Sister rearranges the items in #33?
(a) Sends Little Sister to bed with no supper.
(b) Leaves them as Little Sister arranged them.
(c) Scolds Little Sister.
(d) Spanks Little Sister.
13. What does Aunt Patty do when more of the Finger children come over to play?
(a) Offers to take them to the swimming pool.
(b) Sends them home to get permission to go on a picnic.
(c) Calls Willa Jo and Little Sister to come inside.
(d) Takes lemonade outside for everyone.
14. How long have Willa Jo and Little Sister been at Aunt Patty's house?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 3 weeks.
15. What does Isaac bring to Little Sister?
(a) His ant farm.
(b) A snake.
(c) Lightning bugs.
(d) A June bug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Wainwright is president of which organization?
2. Which of Aunt Patty's neighbors has been nice to Willa and Little Sister?
3. Aunt Patty is very happy when the girls join in singing ______________________ at Bible School.
4. Why does Aunt Patty not want Willa Jo and Little Sister to play with the family across the street?
5. What does Aunt Patty tell Willa Jo about Liz?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)