|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cynthia curtly tells Willa Jo that Aunt Patty could send the girls to ___________________ when she gets tired of them.
(a) boarding school.
(b) Summer Camp.
(c) relatives far away.
(d) the Orphan's Home.
2. Aunt Patty asks her husband if the girls look like __________________ in their new clothes.
(a) doll babies.
(c) beauty queens.
(d) new pennies.
3. What is the woman in #3 doing when Willa Jo sees her?
(a) Watering flowers.
(b) Taking out the trash.
(d) Mowing the lawn.
4. Who is one of the Bible School teachers?
(a) Miss Prejean.
(b) Miss Pettibone.
(c) Miss Perry.
(d) Miss Pequignot.
5. Where are most of the girls in the Bible School eating lunch?
(a) In a cafeteria.
(b) Under a tree.
(c) In the classroom.
(d) On a patio.
6. What job does Elizabeth have?
(a) Working at the dime store.
(c) Washing dishes at the ice cream store.
(d) Selling snacks at the movie theater.
7. What does Willa Jo use too much of in the bathroom one day?
(b) Bubble bath.
(c) Toilet tissue.
(d) Bath powder.
8. Which of the following does Aunt Patty NOT do at Noreen's house?
(a) Paint the bathroom.
(b) Fixes the shower drip.
(c) Weeds outside.
(d) Changes light bulbs.
9. How many pets does Aunt Patty have?
10. Who is Liz' youngest brother?
11. What is the name of Willa Jo's group at Bible School?
(a) The Suncatchers.
(b) The Sunflowers.
(c) The Son-Shines.
(d) The Sunbeams.
12. What does Isaac call Aunt Patty?
13. What does Willa Jo tell her mother which mortifies Aunt Patty?
(a) That Aunt Patty and Uncle Hob argue all the time.
(b) That Liz' mom is pregnant.
(c) That Uncle Hob drinks a lot of beer.
(d) That Aunt Patty cleans house in her underwear.
14. How old is the woman in #3?
15. What has Mrs. Garber told Aunt Patty about Willa Jo and Little Sister?
(a) They are simply beautiful.
(b) They would make good babysitters.
(c) They were about to jump off the roof.
(d) They helped old Mrs. Jensen cross the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Willa Jo and Little Sister doing at the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. Why does Aunt Patty not want Willa Jo and Little Sister to play with the family across the street?
3. Aunt Patty announces that the girls will be attending _______________________.
4. What does Elizabeth say that makes Willa Jo sob?
5. What does Aunt Patty do when Little Sister rearranges the items in #33?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)