|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Aunt Patty NOT do at Noreen's house?
(a) Fixes the shower drip.
(b) Changes light bulbs.
(c) Paint the bathroom.
(d) Weeds outside.
2. How old is Isaac?
3. What does Aunt Patty do when she finds Willa Jo, Little Sister and their mother napping in the afternoon?
(a) She tells them to get up and get dressed.
(b) She turns off the phone so it won't wake them.
(c) She pulls the shades so the room is darker.
(d) She leaves so that she won't disturb them.
4. How did Little Sister show that she needed some comfort on the morning Baby was sick?
(a) She carried her doll with her all morning.
(b) She walked around the house whining all morning.
(c) She wouldn't leave her mother's side.
(d) She sat on Willa Jo's lap and sucked her thumb.
5. Why does Noreen think Baby is fussy on the way home?
(a) She must be sleepy.
(b) She must need a diaper change.
(c) She must be hungry.
(d) She must be teething.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Wainwright is president of which organization?
2. What does Little Sister bring into the kitchen one day?
3. How many times does Aunt Patty wash the kitchen floor after the creatures in #35 are removed?
4. What does Aunt Patty tell Willa Jo as the story begins?
5. What does Isaac call Aunt Patty?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)